Chapter 10

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

Third POV

But then Taeyeon had a cheeky idea and decided to go along with Taemin and Jaejoongs 'plan' by raising the stakes a bit to see the reaction she will get.

Taeyeon grabbed the microphone she was using during her performance from the mic stand "Whoever wins the auction will get a special treat from me~" she said with her aegyo while winking and blowing a kiss to the crowd. This got all the men in the room riled up and they started bidding in the millions to get her.

Taemin and Jaejoong looked at her with a shocked face and Jaejoong was getting slightly angry at all the men who had their eyes on Taeyeon trying to win her. "I bid $1 billion" Jaejoong said on the stage as he stood next to Taeyeon. 

Everyone was shocked by his sudden bid but Taeyeon just smirked "Sorry but the Auctioneer can't bid. Too bad Joongie~" she said teasingly as Jaejoong was now pouting and sulking not even bothering with the bids anymore.

So Taemin took charge and soon the amount of people bidding lowered until it was just Yunho and Kris left bidding. Kris was glaring fiercely at Yunho while Yunho just looked calm with a smile on his face.

"$100 million" Yunho said as he raised his hand to bid.

"1 billion." Kris said which made everyone shocked again as they thought only Jaejoong could bid that high.

Yunho looked at Kris with a smirk on his face. "10 billion" he said and now everyone was gobsmacked at the amount of money was being bid. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes as she knew that they would win but she hoped that somehow someone else would bid higher. 

What everyone in the room didn't know was that Taeyeons childhood friends Yunho and Changmin were royalty from a wealthy foreign country which was why Yunho wasn't fazed at all by Jaejoong or Kris's bids.

Kris was now quiet as he knew that his limit had been met. He was infuriated and annoyed at Yunho who had now won the auction. 

"Going once, going twice and sold to the gentleman named Yunho!" Taemin said excitedly as his plan had gone perfectly. He got to see Kris's face when he didn't win and now Taeyeon can face her past and finally tell her childhood friends what happened when they left.

Taeyeon glanced nervously at her childhood friends as Taemin was now escorting her off the stage and towards the two men. Changmin had an excited look on his face while Yunho just smiled mysteriously at her. Once she reached the two men Changmin swept her off her feet and lifted her up in the air and swinging her around like a little kid before pulling her down and hugging her tightly while rocking her back and forth, saying "Were back Taeng!!" All eyes were on them with the men in the room eyeing Changmin with jealousy and the women looking at the two feeling touched at the romantic looking reunion.

Taemin had a smirk on his face as he saw the look on Taeyeons face and turned to look at Kris who was now red from the rage he felt seeing his girl with another man. He then tried to make his way over to Taeyeon so he could drag her away an keep her to himself but Tao and Lay held him back. Taemin then glanced at Siwon who had a seemingly calm look on his face but as Taemin looked closely he could see that Siwons fists were clenched and he was grinding his teeth as he was staring daggers into the two men's back as he continued to watch their every move.

"We will be leaving now and I hope that all of you don't mind us taking away the main lady of the party." Yunho announced as Changmin was leading Taeyeon to the door where their limo was waiting for them. Yunho then bowed after his announcement and went to join Changmin and Taeyeon in their limo. The party guests then bid them farewell and soon went back to the party.

Hyuna was sad that her new unnie had just left but she knew that she would see her again and she was going to make sure of that.

Siwon and Kris was making their way through the crowd and went outside so they could possibly stop Taeyeon from going with Changmin and Yunho but they were too late since the limo had already left. Taemin who saw them approaching the door followed them out side and patted them on the back.

"Did you like my little show?" Taemin said mischievously with a devilish smirk on his face. Kris and Siwon looked at him shocked, but it soon turned into a scowl as they both dropped to the ground in frustration.

"Aish why would you let her leave with them and not us?" Kris said coldly as he messed up his hair in frustration. Siwon nodded and glared at Taemin fiercely waiting for his reply.

Taemin just had a smirk on his face as he looked at the two hopeless fools. There's no way my baby Taeng would fall for these idiots he thought as he returned the glare back to Siwon.

"I just wanted to see the looks on your faces when you see Taengoo go with some other guys that you don't know kekeke~ And let me just say that it was definitely worth it to set all this up but jokes aside I set this up for her benefit. She needs to face her past and if she can face those two then I'm sure she can face her mother as well." Taemin said as his smirk turned into a a small frown as he spoke seriously to the two of them.

"But weren't they friends? Why would Taeyeon not want to meet them? What did they do?" Siwon asked curiously while Kris was waiting patiently, intently listening to their conversation.

Taemin then looked at them with a mysterious look on his face void of emotion or any clues of what he could be thinking. "You have to ask Taeyeon herself to get that answer." He said cryptically before walking back into the mansion to continue with the gala. Leaving Siwon and Kris wondering what could've happened to make Taeyeon avoid her two childhood friends?

Taeyeon POV

So here I am sitting in their limo and all I can think of is AWKWARD!! I am seriously going to get those two for planning all of this, maybe not so much Jaejoong the cutie. He actually bid on me even though it's against the rules kekeke~ But I am definitely going to get that evil mastermind Taemin!! Oh prepare to meet my wrath when I see you Oppa I have so much planned for you so wait for me muahahaha.

"Uh Taeyeon are you okay? One minute you were giggling cutely and the next you had an evil smirk on your face while laughing evilly." Changmin said in concern as he looked at me weirdly. 

I facepalmed myself before putting on my poker face and saying "I'm ok, I'm just thinking of some certain people I will have to deal with after this is done." I said flatly showing an absolute lack of interest in the situation I am currently in now because of Taemin and Jaejoong. 

Urgh just thinking about them makes my anger rise but luckily I don't show it and maintain my poker face. I was looking around the limo until I caught the hurt look on Changmins face at the moment. I guess I kind of over did it when I said 'after this is done' making it seem like I don't want to be there which I really don't. But I do feel guilty for making him look like that.

I decided to distract him from his thoughts as his facial expression just kept on getting sadder and sadder. "When did you guys get back?" I asked.

Changmin jumped at the chance to talk to me while Yunho remained silent in deep thought while looking out the window. I wonder what he's thinking about.

The whole car ride I just talk to Changmin giving brief answers and not really getting into talking to him, I just listened to him telling me about all the amazing things they have seen and done on their travels and schooling. He was really excited and hyper as he explained everything in detail from the places they stayed and the people they met. He just talked non stop but at least that was better than the constant awkwardness that surrounded us before.

We finally stopped and Changmin said excitedly like a little kid "Were here! Do you remember this place Taeyeon?"

Changmin went outside and opened the door for me to get out. As I stepped out I recognized the playground and the swings that were next to the big oak tree that we used to sit under on hot sunny days in summer. This was our place, our park. Emotions started to well up inside me as I remember all the times I came here and cried after they had left me. I cried here alone and it had become my place instead of our place.

"Why did you bring me here?" I said coldly as I fiercely glared at Changmin and Yunho who had just come out of the limo. They looked at me with a shocked facial expression as they saw my cold and fierce nature.

"Wae? Do you just want to rub it in that you left me here? Do you just want to remind me of the hardships I had to endure when you both left me here alone? Huh? Why did you bring me here?!" I shouted at them as I could feel tears in my eyes threatening to fall down my cheeks but I held it in and stayed strong.

"If this is what you wanted to do then just leave me alone, I've had enough of my past that keeps on coming back to haunt me so just stay away from me." I said shakily as my voice wavered with the huge lump in my throat as I was holding my tears in. I started walking away but then I felt two pairs of strong arms wrapping themselves around me pulling me closer to them.

"Were here now and we won't be leaving you alone anymore so just open up to us and we will help you." Yunho whispered into my ear as he hugged me tighter.

"Come on Taeyeon you know you can rely on us, were your Oppas remember." Changmin said as he snuggled into me.

This almost made me falter, I nearly gave in and just completely relied on them to fix my problems for me. But I know that I can't do that anymore and nor do I want to. I have to do this myself, I was fine without them before so I should be fine without them now. I'm not the same Taeyeon that they remember and I should make that known now.

I grabbed both of their arms and flipped them over, slamming them into the ground. I looked at them with a smirk on my face as I said "I don't need help from people who don't even know the real me. Now if you would excuse me I have some people to fry." I started walking away from them making sure not to look back just in case my guard goes down again.

I distracted myself as I thought of Taemin and Jaejoong. 'Just wait until I get my hands on you.' I thought as I called Kris to come and pick me up as I only had his number in my phone since he forced it on me and I can't exactly call the people that I am getting revenge on to pick me up. I am going to have heaps of fun getting my revenge on them muahahaha.

Third POV

Taemin suddenly felt a shiver down his spine as he was making sure the clean up was running smoothly. 'Thats weird' he thought as that was the second time he felt that shiver that night.

He shook the strange feeling he was having as he watched Kris run out of the hall grabbing his keys. Well that was weird too since it was Kris who insisted on staying there waiting for Taeyeon to come back just in case she came back early and now he's running out? Hmm strange he thought as he continued with the clean up.

Meanwhile with Changmin and Yunho....

"Hyung what happened when we left and why was Taeyeon so upset and angry? We really shouldn't have left her." Changmin said sadly as he remembered Taeyeons words.

"I know Changmin, but we are going to have to find out ourselves since it seems that Taeyeon doesn't want to tell us. Come on let's go talk to 'that' person." Yunho said as he helped Changmin off the ground and they both got into their limo thinking of the words that Taeyeon had said to them that night.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this update and I hope it makes sense!!

Sorry for the late update :( I have exams coming up so I have to study study study.