Chapter 8

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

"Taeyeon can I come in.........."

--------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

Taeyeon looked at Taemin pleading with her eyes for him to answer the door. He looked at her with uncertainty but nodded his head as he walked to the door and opened it.

"Taeyeon doesn't want to see anyone right now so if you could please leave." Taemin said as he tried to push Siwon away from her room but Siwon caught a glimpse of Taeyeon and she was crying. 

Now Siwon grabbed a hold of Taemins shirt as he glared at him and said fiercely "What did you do to Taeyeon and why is she crying?" 

Taemin just smirked as he got out of Siwons hold and pushed him away from him before saying in a voice full of sarcasm "Shouldn't it be what did 'you' do? Right Siwon ssi?" Then he went back into Taeyeons room and shut the door and he didn't forget to give Siwon a glare before he shut the door.

Siwon just stood outside Taeyeons door dumbfounded while Exo M dragged their hyung to the living room. 

"I made her cry." Siwon said weakly as he remembered Taeyeons teary eyes and Taemins sarcastic remark. Exo M looked at their hyung sympathetically wondering about Taeyeons past and why she was so affected by his words.

Taemin POV

"Taeyeon, I know it hurts you to face him as it reminds you of your past but I think your hurting the poor guy in the progress. I'm sure you saw the look on his face when he saw you crying, it shows that he cares about you a lot." I said gently as he wiped away Taeyeons tears that had begun to fall down.

'Should I tell them about my past?' Taeyeon said using her sign language. I looked at Taeyeon shocked at her suggestion, thinking that she had come a long way from how she was before when she didn't even share anything with me and always hid behind her fake smile and laugh whenever her emotions or her past were brought up.

I then nodded "I know that it's painful and hard for you to talk about it so why don't you just sleep and let me take care of it." I said with giving her my famous heart melting smile making her smile back at me as she nodded her head and snuggled up to me as I her hair and eventually she fell asleep. Then I carried her bridal style to her bed and quietly whispered to her "Ill protect you so stop crying so much pabo." Then I kissed her on the forehead and left her room quietly so he won't wake her up.

Third POV

Now to deal with those boys he thought as he made his way towards the living room where they all were sitting around Siwon in silence. When they heard Taemin come in they all stood up and gave him a questioning look which he guessed was about Taeyeon and he sighed as he said "She's fine now and asleep in her room so we have to be quiet. Also I will be telling you about Taeyeons past as I think it will benefit both you and her if you knew. So we wouldn't have any misunderstandings and slip ups." He said the last sentence while looking at Siwon who just lowered his head in repentance.

Everyone sat down as Taemin sat in the middle of them as he began his story "Okay if you haven't noticed yet, we don't talk about Taeyeons mother and even in the news and media the only one mentioned in their family is Taeyeon herself and her father Kim Jong Kook." As Taemin was about to continue Siwon interrupted him saying in surprise "Taeyeon is that Kim Jong Kooks daughter?!" Exo just face palmed themselves while Taemin rolled his eyes and then glared at Siwon. Siwon immediately went quiet and gesture for Taemin to continue.

"So as I was saying before I got rudely interrupted, there is no mention of Taeyeons mother at all. That is because her mother was not exactly sane after she had Taeyeon. You see Taeyeon was extremely beautiful even from a young age and was sought out by modeling companies and idol agencies along with flocks of boys who adored her and would not leave her alone. At this time Taeyeons mother had to look after Taeyeon by herself as Jong Kooks company was in a major crisis which required him at the office everyday leaving Taeyeons mother to deal with raising Taeyeon and dealing with Taeyeons popularity on her own. At first she was the perfect mother that loved her daughter more than anything in the world but with Taeyeons rising popularity and the stress created by those around her who was constantly asking if  Taeyeon was really hers and Jong Kooks daughter as she didn't look like either of them and saying that Taeyeon is too beautiful to be their daughter caused her to have a complex about her looks and about Taeyeon. She started to turn crazy and hurt Taeyeon mentally with spiteful remarks and comments like 'Why were you born with that face!?' And 'How can such a person exist?!' And her favourite comment was the one that Taeyeon had already told you. Taeyeon endured all of her mothers spite and hurtful words as she loved her mother, hoping that one day she would turn back to how she was before. But she was too naive and young back then to understand that her mother was sick and it didn't help that Taeyeons fanboys were getting more bolder, calling and knocking on the door asking for Taeyeon at all times of the day and night. Taeyeons mothers mind cracked and one day she was shouting at Taeyeon saying 'Why did I give birth to you?! I wish I had never had you!' This was seen by Taeyeons father as he had come back from work and that was when he took Taeyeon away from her mother and was granted full custody of Taeyeon giving Taeyeons mother a nice and peaceful place to live so she could calm down and get back to the loving mother she used to be with the help of therapists and doctors. But it seemed that it wasn't going to get any better since whenever Taeyeon went and visited her she would scream in horror as she saw Taeyeon. So it was thought best that she didn't visit her mother again and now she lives with her father who tries to give her the most love and care he can to make up for her mothers treatment of her but there is a deep scar in Taeyeons heart that cannot be healed by anyone but her mother." Taemin said solemnly as he looked at all of the boys reaction to the story pf Taeyeons past. Some of them were tearing up while the others were looking sympathetic, Kris just had his poker face on and Taemin couldn't tell what he was thinking while Siwon was obviously regretting his choice of words he used towards Taeyeon.

"She was going fine and travelled to other countries to get her mind off what had happened here in Korea until the time Siwon ssi said those things to her causing her past to come back to her and that was when she stopped talking and showing her emotions to other people. But don't take all the blame on your self as you didn't know about her past and it just happened to be that the day you said that to her was the same day that her mother was caught saying those things to her by her father and she was taken away." Taemin said bluntly not caring of if the words would make Siwon blame himself more as he wanted to get it all out in the open and it was definitely partly his fault for saying those things to her and being an insensitive idiot.

"So any questions?" Taemin asked and all the other boys just shook their heads as they were lost in their thoughts.

But then Kris spoke up and asked "Then who is Jaejoong and those two boys who came before? How do they fit into Taeyeons past?"

"Ah you must be talking about Changmin and Yunho hyung, they were childhood friends with Taeyeon before her mother became like that and they left to study abroad not knowing the changes that were happening in Taeyeons mother and it was also because of their absence that Taeyeons fanboys became more bolder. They came back last year looking for her but she was in America at the time. Jaejoong on the other hand had met Taeyeon a couple of years ago in during her trip to France and fell head over heels for her. At first he just followed her around secretly until he finally gained the courage to talk to her when he saw her at one of her dads functions. After that it became a usual event for Jaejoong to track Taeyeon down and give her a surprise visit wherever she goes. I'm not that sure about their relationship with each other as they keep things to themselves and are usually talking secretively to each other. Their usually in their own little world when they are together." Taemin explained while Kris nodded his head with a poker face on as he hid his anger towards Jaejoong who just visits Taeyeon whenever he wants and their secretive relationship. Just who are they to each other he thought.

"What was your relationship with Taeyeon?" Taemin asked Siwon in curiosity as Taeyeon had never mentioned him whenever she talked about America.

"I'm part of a group called Super Junior and we were given the responsibility of looking after Taeyeon when she came to our school. With her beauty she soon became popular within our school and fit in with our group perfectly since we were popular as well she was our perfect little angel. But we always got caught in her pranks and one day I snapped and said that to her and after that she disappeared. It was when she diappeared that I found out my true feelings towards her wasn't a brotherly feeling that I always thought it was but she was already gone." Siwon said sadly as he reminenced of the time they spent together with his group in America and how he ruined it by opening his big mouth.

"Well don't worry Siwon ssi I'm sure she will forgive you but know this, I am not giving Taeyeon to a pabo like you or Kris. Anyways let's deal with tomorrow when Taeyeon is awake and it's getting late anyway so good night." Taemin said while eyeing Siwon and Kris before heading towards Taeyeons room until someone stopped him.

"Whoa, hold up there, why are you going towards Taeyeons room?" Kris asked with a glare.

Taemin just looked at him innocently saying "Because I'm going to sleep with her in her room."

"No way are we letting you sleep with her!" Siwon said strongly shocked at even the suggestion of him sleeping with her.

"Why not? It's not like we haven't done it before and I have permission from her father and it's not like she's complaining." Taemin said with a smirk as he went into Taeyeons room closing the door behind him.

"Aish, he better not try and do anything funny with her." Siwon said in frustration as he imagined all the different scenarios that could happen between the two of them alone in her room which only added to his frustration.

Kris on the other hand was hitting and breaking whatever he could find. Exo M just looked at their hyungs and sighed thinking 'These guys really go crazy when it comes to Taeyeon. Poor Taeyeon is going to need all the help she can get if she was going to survive living with these childish hyungs of theirs.'

Taeyeon on the other hand was sleeping soundly as she was pushing the memory of her past and mother back into the chest in her heart that kept all her secrets and feelings locking the chest again and burying the chest deep in her heart once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------