Chapter 11

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

Third POV

"Ugh where is he?" Taeyeon grumbled as she stood outside the corner shop where he said he would pick her up. She was still wearing her gown from the gala looking absolutely stunning and gaining a lot of attention from the people around her, they were even taking photos of her saying 'Wow she must be a model' or 'Is she an actress and their filming something here?'

Taeyeon however didn't even notice the crowd as she was shivering from the cold and angry as hell at Taemin and Jaejoong for putting her in her little predicament. Oh how she is going to enjoy getting them back for doing that to her. They wanted the 'old' Taeyeon back? Well they certainly are going to get her back the absolute queen of pranking.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a luxurious red car pulled up in front of her and out came Kris making his way through the crowd as the crowd looked at him then back at Taeyeon as she finally came out of her dreamland and into reality noticing th whole crowd and Kris walking towards her.

Taeyeon saw the worried look on his face and how the whole crowd was looking at him and her. She guessed the crowd probably thought this was a drama or movies that's being filmed because Kris looked like a handsome actor as he was still wearing his suit matching up with Taeyeons attire. Which is what the newly revived queen of pranks was going to give them.

She immediately started acting as she teared up a bit and ran towards the now startled Kris who just opened his arms as a reflex and she landed in his embrace as she sobbed a few of her crocodile tears before saying dramatically while hitting him on the chest "Pabo! Why didn't you come and find me earlier and why are you so late! Do you know how long I waited for you?! I was starting to think that you wouldn't come a...and th..that you l...left me." Stuttering cutely at the end while looking at Kris with an adorable pout on her face and teary puppy dog eyes.

The crowd went crazy as she did this the girls in the crowd squealing at her adorable ness and the touching scene with the handsome guy while the guys had an arrow shot through their hearts at Taeyeons cute act. Now they were all waiting anxiously for the 'lead actors' part in this drama scene.

Kris looked into her adorable eyes and used his right hand to wipe the tears on her face before caressing her cheek and leaning forward with their foreheads touching each other as he said "I thought that you wanted to go with them that's why I didn't follow and I was also afraid that if I did come after you that you would be angry at me and reject me." He now lifted her up and twirled her around and said "I would never leave you because I would have nothing if I did because ever since you entered my life everything in my life feels complete. I'm sorry that I made you wait for me but I have been waiting too, waiting for the day that you notice me, waiting for the day you see me as a man and waiting for the day that you could possibly love me. I know that you haven't told me your feelings yet but just know that one day you will fall for me and from today onwards you are forever going to be mine Kim Taeyeon whether you like it or not." He finally let out all of his bottled up feelings and some that he didn't even thought he had like 'love'.He was over the moon at having finally confessed and he felt like all his burdens are gone now.

Taeyeon on the other hand was just going along with it because she thought he was in on her act so she continued by kissing Kris on the cheek and saying "I was yours from the beginning, remember the first day we met?" 

Kris was frozen from the kiss but this time he didn't faint but instead he smiled at Taeyeon unleashing his fatal charm which knocked out most of the females in the crowd. The crowd was now in a frenzy from the overload of sweetness between the two in their 'drama scene'. They were now searching up on the internet trying to find out more details about their drama.

Kris then realized the large crowd and his smile was replaced with a smirk as he swept Taeyeon off her feet making sure all the males in the crowd saw his victorious smirk before gently placing Taeyeon in his car and hopping into the drivers seat and speeding off leaving the crowd there disappointed as they wanted to see more of the cute couple saying things like 'Aish I hope their drama comes out soon' and 'They must be new actors since I've never seen them in any other dramas before even though their so good.'

Meanwhile in Kris's car Taeyeon was laughing her head off while Kris was confused about why she was laughing as he was driving to his special place. He wanted his moments with Taeyeon to last longer so he decided to take her to his favourite and most sacred place. He's never taken anyone there, not even his own dongsaengs which makes it even more special for him to take Taeyeon there.

"Why are you laughing?" Kris finally asked as they neared their destination. Taeyeon just looked at him innocently as she said "Because of the crowds relations to our little 'act' before."

It then dawned on him that what she said was all just a joke and everything that they just shared before was a lie. "Hahaha yeah...." Kris said as he laughed awkwardly. He was hurt and quite annoyed at Taeyeon for unintentionally playing with his feelings but he was also kind of glad that it happened since he now knows that he has fallen for her and there is no buts or ifs about it. He decided to go along with what Taeyeon thinks is a joke so he could possible use this as an opportunity to get closer to her and he doesn't want to make things awkward between them as he had finally gotten to hear her voice and boy was it worth the wait to hear that angelic voice. 

That gave him an idea to start up a conversation with her. "You have a beautiful voice, why would you hide it and choose not to speak or sing?" He asked curiously as he kept his eyes on the road sneakily stealing glances at her face. Her once happy and playful smile from before when she was laughing about their act vanished and was replaced with a frown as he eyebrows furrowed together.

Kris immediately panicked and quickly said "You don't have to answer it if you don't want to. It's not like I'm forcing you."

Taeyeon chuckled at his response before going into deep thought and saying "I'm not sure why but my voice just wouldn't come out. I guess it was just a defense mechanism in my brain or something that was protecting me because not that I want to brag or anything but my looks can get me a lot of unwanted attention and my voice would just increase that amount of attention so I guess my voice just shut down for awhile with Siwons comment as the trigger."

Kris nodded trying to get his head around Taeyeons in depth emotions and feelings about not speaking. He thought of how much she must've gone through for her brain to have such strong defense mechanisms.

"But you know the weird thing is that my voice started coming back to me ever since I met you and ever since I started staying with you and Exo. It was Taemin that gave me the final push to speak again but I think that from me opening up about my past to you and your members somehow unlocked the chains around the voice to let me speak again. So I just want to say, thank you Kris ssi." She said as she smiled widely at Kris finally getting everything that was on her mind out.

Kris just blushed but his it as he just continued to drive and saying "There is no need to thank me, I'm just grateful that I actually got to hear that beautiful voice of yours." He then looked over at Taeyeon to see her reaction and there she was blushing cutely at his compliment. That immediately brought a smile to his face and hope that maybe she could like him too.

They finally made it to Kris's special place and he went out and opened her door for her while wrapping his jacket around her to keep her warm as he brought her towards his special place the Han River. But he had found a secluded place there that no one knows of but himself and now Taeyeon. It had a beautiful view with the moonlights shimmering reflection on the water. Taeyeon looked at the amazing view in awe and walked towards the water while Kris was staring at her and taking in the gorgeous image of the amazing girl in front of him that he has fallen in 'love' with.

Then he went into deep thought as he thought about the word 'love' the emotion he never even dreamed or thought to ever feel and wish to receive from another person as he was used to being admired and loved by others but not really an expert at actually loving someone in return. So it isn't a surprise that he would be confused about his feelings before but now that everything is clear to him he is now going to make an effort for the first time to make someone 'love' him.

Taeyeon interrupted his thoughts as she looked back at him with the most beautiful smile asking "How did you find this place? It's so beautiful." Kris smiled and walked closer to her.

He then stood next to her and looked at her playfully saying "Swap one secret for another?" She looked at him shocked at first at his playfulness but it soon turned into a smirk as she decided to play this little game with him.

"Oh? Does the almighty King of SM want to know about this lowly transfer student?" She said teasingly as she looked Kris in the eye smiling at her achievement as Kris had reacted exactly as she predicted or maybe even more intense as she could see that he was a little pissed off and she didn't really know why as it was just a joke.

Kris then looked deeply into her hazel brown eyes as he said in a serious tone "Don't ever call your self lowly, you are fit to be a Queen so how could you just say that?"

Taeyeon then burst out laughing because he was so serious when he said that "Yah it's just a joke! Of course I don't think of myself like that." She said as she wiped an imaginary tear from her eye. But Kris could see a sense of truth to what she had said and he guessed that maybe her mother had said other hurtful things to Taeyeon that would damage her self esteem but this girl is so good at hiding her true feelings that you never really know what could be on her mind unless she trusts you.

Kris sighed as he said "The secret I would like I exchange for mine is why you are avoiding Changmin and Yunho."

Taeyeon froze and then looked at him with his serious gaze on her urging her to answer and from the looks of it she would probably tell him anyway so she might as well say it now. "I'm sure Taemin told you that they left me but he did not tell you how they left me. We were bestfriends that always stuck together and I knew I could rely on them for anything since they were my Oppas and they were always there to protect me. But one day they just started avoiding me and not playing with me leaving me all alone for those stupid boys to annoy the hell out of me. Because you know how young boys tease the girl they like? Well let's just say a lot of boys liked me and therefore I got bullied a lot and the girls didn't like me because all of the boys that liked, liked me. Leading me to be an absolute loner who was bullied constantly by this boys and girls and the worst thing was that Changmin and Yunho saw this but didn't help me at all. I cried all the time at our favourite spot to play together hoping they would find me and protect me again. I still had hope in our friendship until I heard that they had left Korea. It was then that I started fending for myself and it was then that I knew that the only people I could rely on was my family and myself. Those two actually tried to contact me and act like nothing happened and so I immediately changed all my contact details and started traveling the world. Leading me back here in Korea with those jerks trying to come back into my life again and that's the end of my secret story. Now it's your turn, where are we and how did you find this place?" She tried changing the subject as she was near breaking point when she was opening up about her past but she didn't want to show her weak side in front of other people so she held her emotions in.

But Kris knew that she needed to release her emotions so he pulled her into his embrace and her hair while looking forward towards the beautiful river. "It's ok so just let it out." He whispered to her and soon she hugged him back tightly before pulling away from him and thanking him for his gesture and assuring him that she's fine. 

Kris accepted her thank you and thought that maybe she felt uncomfortable when he hugged her. But what he didn't know was that Taeyeon felt safe and warm in his embrace which gave her the strength to deal with her emotions which is why she thanked him. She let go of his embrace out of fear at actually relying on someone and being let down like what Changmin and Yunho did in the past. She felt like she was warming up to Kris but she just wasn't ready to accept his help and care just yet.

Taeyeon decided to break the awkward silence that enveloped them after the hug saying "Do you know what is the best stress reliever?" Kris looked at her questioningly waiting for her to answer.

"Shouting out your frustrations at beautiful places like this." Taeyeon giggled cutely with a cheeky grin on her face. This made Kris smile widely as he chuckled at her cuteness.

Taeyeon then went close to the river pulling Kris by the hand to follow her. Kris blushed as she had intertwined their hands together and he thought of how soft and small her hand was. His thoughts were interrupted when Taeyeon suddenly shouted out "Yah! Why are you trying to come back into my life! You just left me here and think that I would welcome you when you come back! No way you jerks!"

Kris smiled to himself seeing her acting so dorkily and finally letting out her emotions. Taeyeon then pushed Kris forward and urged him to let out his frustrations.

Kris smiled at Taeyeon before shouting "Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Why are you so secretive?! Can't you open up to us?! Can't you open up to me?!" Taeyeon just looked at him with a cute shocked look on her face. She hit him as she said "Yah! I'm no that secretive, I already told you about my past." 

"But not all of it and plus you always keep your emotions hidden and don't let us help you when your having trouble." Kris argued.

Taeyeon just mehronged him and said "I don't need your help." Kris just laughed at her childishness and said "Aigoo it's like I'm talking to a 5 year old." While shaking his head.

Taeyeon then said teasingly "If I'm a 5 year old then what are you 'ahjussi'? Or is it 'grandpa'?" Kris then looked at her in disbelief and said "Yah don't you know that I'm the King of SM high?! I've been scouted as a model everytime I go outside. I mean look at this handsome face, how could you even call me ahjussi?"

Taeyeon then burst out laughing at all of his self praise before shouting out "Yah! Wu Yi Fan! Why are you so arrogant?! You know that handsome face won't last forever!"

Kris then smirked and asked "So you think my face is handsome?" 

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and went closer to him with their face just centremeters apart looking him straight in the eye with her adorable brown eyes saying "So what if I do think you have a handsome face?" 

Kris was flustered at her sudden closeness and had his plan of teasing Taeyeon back fire on him since it was Taeyeon who was now teasing him because he was blushing.

Suddenly there was a rumbling sound and Taeyeon started to blush looking embarrassed. Kris just smirked and said teasingly "Well someone's hungry."

They then left the Han River with Kris taking her to a place to eat. They soon arrived at Kris's favourite place to eat and Taeyeon was amazed that he didn't bring her to some fancy restaurant like all the other guys that have taken her out has. But instead he took her to a food stall on the on the side of the walkway.

She was happy that she didn't have to act all proper and eat at those fancy restaurants since it's so boring and you can't really have a proper conversation as you have to keep it down since there are other customers eating around them. However she did feel uncomfortable wearing such a formal dress to a food stall so she was very grateful that Kris decided to order for them and bring the food. So all she had to do was wait outside.

While she was waiting a crowd of guys started to form as they stared at her gorgeous features. She looked absolutely flawless despite all the things she had done that night and onlookers were marveling at her beauty. 

She didn't really notice her surroundings as she was busy thinking of all the food that she would be eating soon. But she soon snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a hand make its way around her waist dragging her away she stiffened and panicked not knowing who it was. She then looked up to see it was Kris and relaxed while pouting towards him.

Kris was now glaring at all the guys around him pulling Taeyeon closer to him saying under his breath "I wasn't even gone that long and already there's a line up of men looking at her." clenching his fist and gritting his teeth as he wanted to hide Taeyeon away from all those people and keep her to himself.

"You took to long~ Now can I have my food please~" Taeyeon said with her aegyo not really caring about anything other then getting that food in her stomach.

This cute act made Kris smile but it soon turned into a smirk when he saw all the disappointed faces of the guys in the crowd. He then got some food out and said "Ah~"

Taeyeon didn't hesitate for one minute and took a bite out of the food he was feeding her and her face lit up as she said cutely " Omg this is so yummy~ More, more~" Taeyeon was already used to people feeding her since her father, Taemin and Jaejoong loved doing it to her whenever they ate together.

Kris then kept on feeding her in front of the guys that were staring at her and said sweetly "Anything for you my princess." Taeyeon just ignored his sweet words and just kept on eating happily. Kris was also happy at seeing her acting so adorable and the look on the guys faces when they saw him feeding her.

Once they were satisfied, with Taeyeon being full and Kris being satisfied with the reactions he got from the crowd of guys they left to go back home.

Thats when Taeyeon remembered her revenge plan on Jaejoong and Taemin. "Ah I still need to get my revenge on those two." She whispered out as she was thinking of what kind of prank would successful at getting back at them.

"Revenge on who?" Kris asked curiously as he had overheard her whisper. Taeyeon just simply replied "Jaejoong and Taemin" before going back to her thoughts.

Kris then smirked and said using an innocent tone " You know, Taemin really doesn't like me and I'm sure that if Taemin doesn't like me then that Jaejoong guy won't either. So what do you think of the both of having me included in your revenge to piss them off?"

Taeyeon thought for a while and then smiled saying excitedly "That's a great idea! Ok I think I have thought up an epic prank to play on them which I know will definitely satisfy my craving for revenge.

They then discussed their plans and planned to start it as soon as they got back. Once they arrived at the front of the house they made sure they were both ready and opened the door to find a worried Exo M, a jealous looking Siwon and an angry Taemin.

Taemin glared at the two saying coldly "Why are you back so late and why are you with him Kim Taeyeon?" Taeyeon then his behind Kris's back while hugging him as she started their plans. 

"We don't need to explain it to them. Come on Taeyeon let's go to sleep in my room." Kris said loudly so that everyone could hear. They all looked at Kris in disbelief and were even more shocked when Taeyeon said cutely with her aegyo "Deh Oppa~ let's go now, I'm tired~ so can you carry me there?"

Kris nodded as he piggybacked her to his room with her already falling asleep on his back. He went inside his room locking it before putting Taeyeon down so they could both try and listen to the guys talking.

"Oppa? Did she just call him Oppa?" Taemin asked himself in disbelief trying to figure out what reality he is living in right now.

Siwon on the other hand left to his room as soon as Kris had left with Taeyeon. While Exo M were arguing with each other at the possible reasons why Kris and Taeyeon would be acting like this all of a sudden.

They heard Luhan say "What if she's under some kind of hypnosis? I mean how could she call him Oppa and talk cutely to that cold and arrogant hyung?"

They then heard Xiumin say "Yeah there's no way the kind hearted and beautiful Taeyeon could ever be so close with that antisocial devil."

Taeyeon giggled at Luhans thory while Kris whispered "Aish I'm gonna get those donsaengs of mine tomorrow"

Then Tao spoke and said "I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this."

Lay agreed and said "Come on let's all go to sleep and we'll ask hyung tomorrow."

Everyone nodded and they all went to their rooms except for one person. Chen stayed there and said to himself quietly but loud enough for Taeyeon and Kris to hear "I think that this has the makings of a prank. I can feel it in my trolling blood. Oh well might as well go to sleep and just find out tomorrow." And with that Chen left to go to sleep.

Kristae then high five each other as they got the reaction they wanted which is part of phase one. Now they had to deal with phase two and try and convince Chen that this is not a prank.

Kris then went to his cupboard and got out a pillow and blanket for himself to sleep with in his couch offering Taeyeon his bed. He then offered Taeyeon one of his tshirts to sleep in as she was still wearing her dress and while he changed in his bathroom he changed in his room.

Taeyeon appeared from the bathroom with the big tshirt covering her petite body which made Kris blush at the cute sight of her. But he wasn't the only one blushing as Taeyeon also felt her cheeks going red as she looked at Kris's topless body showing his abs.

Tey decided to get rid of those thoughts and go to sleep but when Kris went to the couch to sleep he was dragged to the bed by Taeyeon and they both lied down together.

Kris awkwardly asked "Um Taeyeon is it ok for us to sleep on the same bed?" He was nervous having the girl of his dreams sleeping right next to him and he didn't know what to do.

Taeyeon just replied sleepily saying "Yeah" before she snuggled up to Kris making him freeze up. She then kissed him on the cheek out of habit and that kiss along with the snuggling made Kris faint and Taeyeon was already asleep and didn't notice that he fainted. 

Kris was grateful that she made him faint as he would have never slept with her right next to him and soon everyone was asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter and it wasn't too boring :) 

Sorry I take so long to update but I hope this long chapter makes up for it!!