Chapter 6

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen
....... POV
 
"Ahh~ it's great to finally be here. Now I have to find her."
-------------------------------------------------------
But first I have to meet my donsaengs, it's been years since I've seen them. I thought as I caught a taxi to take me to SM high.
 
Taemin POV
 
"Aigoo, Taeyeon ah~ Just go easy on the boys ok? They just want to get to know you." I said as I tried to calm her down as I could see her anger rising and that is not a good thing for me or Exo.
 
'They are so nosy' Taeyeon showed me in sign language while looking furious although she still looked cute. She has a talent right there, being able to look cute without trying but it is a disadvantage since it is hard for people to take her seriously.
 
"Well you are going to be living with them so I think that they have a right to know who they are allowing I stay in their house." I said honestly while she had a look of disbelief on her face but then it softened and I knew that I had gotten through to her.
 
'Youre right, I'm the stranger here and I bet they are overwhelmed with Jaejoong showing up and my dad. I'll tell them what happened so can you be my translator?' She said in sign language with a cute pout.
 
"I would be delighted to be your translator and it seems that my little Taeng has grown up." I said teasingly which made Taeyeon pout even more, looking like an adorable whining puppy dog.
 
I just chuckled at her reaction and dragged her towards the living room where the boys were watching tv and just lying around lookin bored. But as soon as they saw us they straightened themselves up and bowed towards us saying "Sorry". Except for Kris who just lazily nodded his head towards us before turning back to the tv and tuning out of our conversation.
 
"Aniyo, Taeyeon here is actually here to apologise and if you would like to listen, she is willing to tell  you the story behind her not talking." I said as Taeyeon bowed towards them mouthing 'Mianhe'. This caught Kris's attention and I smirked as I saw him sneakily blending into his group so he can join the conversation.
 
"Ok now that everyone is here let's get started. Taeyeon?" I looked at her and it was obvious that she was hesitant. I nudged her forward while squeezing her hand to comfort her. It was also amusing to see a certain someone who has been watching our every move. The look on his face was priceless ad he calls himself Taeyeons 'boyfriend'.
 
Now Taeyeon started her story of what happened in America and I watched intently since I had to explain what she said to Exo M. "She had a friend in America who she was very close to and they did absolutely everything together. But there was a boy that got in between them. Her friend was in love with the boy but the boy was another Taeyeon fan and used her friend to get closer to Taeyeon. This caused their friendship to break and the last thing her friend said to her was 'A doll like person like you shouldn't be alive. If you were a doll and didn't talk or move then my life would've been better.' This led to the entire school turning away from Taeyeons friend and the friend eventually transferred out. Leaving Taeyeon empty and unable to mend ther friendship and so that is why she is now in SM high, so she can find her friend and mend ther friendship. She wants to show this by acting like a doll, not talking it showing expressions and maybe this might get through to her ad they can be friends again." I said emotionally as I was touched by her story, so my little Taeng has really grown up.
 
Exo M was looking at her with sympathy except for Kris who just scoffed and walked off. I wonder what's his problem, I thought he liked Taeyeon but then again even if he did there is no way I would allow the two of them to date. Ever since I read his file and met him I haven't liked him and there is no way I am letting him influence the adorable innocent Taeng.
 
After Exo M and Taeyeon had their little moment where Exo M agreed to help her and that she is welcomed to stay here for however long she wants to and that if she needed anything that she only needed to ask. 
 
Now were in her room and as soon as we shut the door she said in sign language 'I made all of that up.' I was shocked that she would do that, she was usually a really honest and good girl.
"Why?!" I shouted in confusion. She just shushed me and then did some hand signals.
 
"So you don't want to tell them about your past? But that doesn't mean you should lie to them, now go tell them the truth, you know that this lie will just get bigger as time goes on and it will eventually come back to bite you." I scolded her as she had her head down avoiding my gaze. "Go and fix this now" I said strictly and she immediately left.
 
Aish this girl really can't be left alone ad since when did she know how to lie so well? She really could take over her fathers company if she wanted to with all her skills.
 
"Looking after her is so troublesome." I said with a sigh before getting to work, so I can teach at Taeyeons school to keep an eye on her.
 
Kris POV
 
I knew she was lying! I saw a smirk on her face as she finished her story and that's when I knew she was lying. But that story was really convincing, she is so interesting that it makes me want to know more about her an I especially wan to hear her voice.
 
"Why would you lie to us?" Luhan whined as he looked at Taeyeon with puppy dog eyes. Then  she wrote 'It's not completely untrue, that actually happened to me but that girl that I was friends with was using me because of my money anyway so I didn't pay too much attention to what she said.'
 
"But then why did you still remember what she said to you?" I asked and she looked at me with a shocked expression before writing again saying 'It wasn't her who said that to me, it was someone else' she mysteriously wrote and left before we asked her any more questions.
 
"Why is she so secretive?!" Chen shouted in frustration as he scratched his head roughly.
 
"It should be why are you so curious about my girlfriends past." I said coldly while glaring at my members. They all flinched before looking at me mischievously and running into their rooms. I wonder what that look was about.
 
Third POV
 
Ding dong~
 
Their front door rang and Lay went to answer the door hoping that it wasn't someone from Taeyeons life. He had to admit that the people that he has met who have come looking for Taeyeon are either extremely rich and weird or in love with Taeyeon.
 
As soon as he opened the door the person there hugged him and said "Hey my dongsaeng~ your hyung is back."
 
Lay was shocked as he pulled away from the hug and asked "Hyung when did you get here?"
 
His hyung just smiled as he said "I just got here today and I thought I would surprise you all. Now are you going to let me in or are we going to just stand here like this?" 
 
"Oh sorry, come in hyung. I'll just call everyone here. Guys! Our hyung is back!" Lay shouted and Exo M came rushing to see their hyung.
 
"Hyung~ why didn't you tell us you were coming~" Luhan said with aegyo earning a chuckle from his hyung.
 
"Welcome back, Siwon hyung." Kris said with a small smile before walking up to him and giving him a brief hug.
 
"I'm back, and can I stay in one of your rooms? My new house is undergoing some renovations." Siwon said as he showed them his bags.
 
"Sure hyung. Oh and just to let you know we have a girl living with us right now." Xiumin said with a cute smile before he and Exo M helped Siwon with his bags to the room.
 
"A girl? Since when did you guys ever interact with girls? I thought it was Exo K who were the pros when it came to girls." Siwon sai teasingly as he eyed Exo M.
 
"Well this girls had no where to go and our Sehunnie found her and said she could stay here." Luhan explained as they dumped Siwons bags in one of their spare rooms and went to the living room.
 
"And when am I going to meet this girl? She must be special for you guys to allow her to stay here even if Sehun left her with you." Siwon said as he looked around for any signs of the girl.
 
"Kris hyung made her his girlfriend as a condition for staying here. She is very beautiful and you should have seen Kris's reaction when we first met her." Chen said mischievously while looking at Kris who was starting to turn red.
 
"Choose your words carefully Kim Jongdae." Kris said fiercely while glaring at Chen.
 
"Calm down Kris, it's just a joke and Chen you can fill me in later." Siwon said cheekily while high fiving Chen. 
 
"Yah!" Kris shouted angrily which caused all of them to laugh.
 
"Why are you guys so loud?" Taemin said with an annoyed look on his face while Taeyeon was behind him with her poker face on.
 
"Taeyeon?" Siwon said as he saw her walk in, but she just looked at him confused. Exo M were all shocked that their hyung actually knew Taeyeon.
 
"Hyung, you know Taeyeon?" Tao asked as he looked at his hyung expectantly.
 
"Yeah, she's the reason why I came to Korea." He said quietly while staring at Taeyeon not taking his eyes off of her and Exo M just looked at him shocked while Kris had an uneasy feeling in his heart and he didn't know what from.
Then Taeyeon made some hand signs and nudged Taemin to translate. "She asked 'Who is this person"
 
Siwon went up to Taeyeon and looked her in the eye before saying "Don't you remember me?" Taeyeon just shrugged cutely as she shook her head. Siwon then pulled her into an embrace and whispered in her ear "Still the same as always, Taetae." She then pushed him away and looked at him carefully before freezing and turning pale. Then she turned and walked off dragging Taemin with her.
 
Taeyeon POV
 
Why did I have to meet him here?! I thought I had finally gotten away from him.