Chapter 3

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

Third POV

"Take us to your house, were bored." Kris said as he held Taeyeons hand, preventing her from escaping.

She rolled her eyes and nodded as she lead them outside of the school and down the road to her house.

"Wait isn't this our house?" Xiumin said in confusion as they were out the front of their mansion.

Taeyeon looked at them in shock and then she dug into her pockets and revealed a note and gave it to Kris to read.

'Hyungs, I found this beautiful lost girl the other day and she didn't have anywhere to stay so I'm letting her live with us. I'm sure you guys won't mind since she's such a cute girl and don't scare her off ok? Oh and one more thing, she doesn't talk. Thanks hyungs and look after her well until I come back~  -Sehun'

Kris scrunched up the letter before throwing it away and glaring at Taeyeon.

"You can't live with us." He said with a menacing glare. Which caused Taeyeon to pout cutely with teary eyes as she backed away from Kris.

"Hyung! Don't be like that." Tao said strictly before going up to Taeyeon and patting her head reassuring while looking into her eyes.

"Dont cry okay? You can stay with us for as long as you want." He said gently while thinking, 'wow she is really beautiful'.

She gave him one of her famous smiles while nodding her head, melting Exo Ms hearts as they agreed with Tao about letting her stay with them.

All except Kris who was still reluctant and trying to resist looking at her because he knew his defenses would crumble just at the sight of her. Even if it would be beneficial for his plan to get her to fall in love with him, he still doesn't want some girl to invade his home.

Then he felt a pair of small arms hugging him from the back and he looked down to see Taeyeon hugging him. Then she let go and started walking off with her head down.

"Aww hyung~ just let her stay with us. I mean look at her, don't you feel sorry for her?" Luhan said pleadingly to Kris.

"Aish, fine. Taeyeon! You can stay with us." He said as he gave up. Now Exo M ran up to Taeyeon and celebrated with her while Kris was scratching his head in frustration.

Then he smirked and looked at Taeyeon before saying " On one condition."

Taeyeon looked at him tilting her head to the side like she was asking a question which Exo M and Kris thought was absolutely adorable.

Kris cleared his throat before saying "Go out with me." Exo gasped while Taeyeon looked confused. She asked for a pen and paper to write down what she wanted to say.

They have her one and she wrote down 'To where?' Then looked at Kris innocently.

They all just face palmed themselves at her cluelessness. "I meant you have to be my girlfriend if you want to stay with us." Kris said as he looked at Taeyeon to see if she got it.

She then wrote down 'Ok I'll be your friend' then she smiled at him nodding her head.

"Hyung, I don't think she understands." Chen said as he read what she wrote.

"I know. But seriously how naive and innocent can she be? I thought she would know about this stuff since she knew those two boys from before." Kris said confused about who those boys were and frustrated at her misunderstanding.

Then Kris felt someone tugging his arm and it was Taeyeon. She had a questioning look on her face as she looked at him.

Kris smirked as he said "Dont worry about it, I guess I'll have to teach you about this stuff when you live with us so prepare yourself." Then he lifted her face up and kissed her on the forehead. He then looked at her face and she had absolutely no reaction to his kiss and just nodded her head before following Exo M into their house which was her new home.

Kris sighed frustrated at not getting a reaction from Taeyeon and mumbled to himself "This is going to take a while." Before catching up with them and going into the house.

He walked in and saw Taeyeon getting along well with s but she had her poker face on. It irritated him seeing them so close to her.

"Lay, go make some food and the rest of you don't you have some other stuff that you have to do?" Kris said as he glared at s.

They got the message and left Kris alone with her. There was an awkward silence between them and Kris was nervous about being alone with her. 'Maybe I should've have had them stay so it wouldn't be so awkward' he thought as he stared at Taeyeon.

"Um who were those guys earlier?" Kris said trying to start a conservation with her.

Taeyeon started writing something down and showed it to Kris so he could read it. 'No one.' She wrote but he could see that there was more to it by the way they acted with her.

"Dont lie to me, you must know them." Kris said with a scoff. Then Taeyeon wrote something else down and showed him with an irritated look on her face.

'Mind your own business' Kris read and just as he was about to say something else, Taeyeon stood up and went to the kitchen to help Lay prepare the food.

Kris POV

"Aish! This girl." I said angrily before going to my room and slammed my door shut. I jumped  and laid on my bed thinking of all the things that had happened today.

Why do I even care about her? She's just another girl that will eventually fall for me. But why does she have a big effect on me but then again she has that effect on everyone it seems. Who is she really?!

Third POV

"Sir we've found her location, what do you want us to do?" 

"Wait until I get there and don't do anything." A man in a black suit and tie said before he hanged up.

Im coming for you Taeyeon.