Chapter 15

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

Third POV

"Wae~" Taeyeon whined cutely as she walked to school with a full bodyguard entourage made up of Heechul, Siwon, Taemin and Jaejoong.

Jaejoong had taken time off work to make sure Taeyeon arrived safely as she blatantly refused his offer to drop her off, Taemin walked her out of habit whereas Siwon and Heechul were now transfer students at her school and wanted to make sure she keeps her distance away from Kris.

Exo M was walking behind them laughing at the whole situation while their leader felt dissapointed at not being able to walk or talk with Taeyeon on the way to school.

"Taeyeon you should know by now that it's not safe for you to walk to school unguarded. Especially with your annoyingly enormous popularity." Taemin said as he rolled his eyes at all the times he's been constantly been irritated by her fans.

"But Oppa~ it's not the same here, everyone treats me normally~" Taeyeon whined with an adorable pout.

"Yeah sure you think it's normal but that's only because we're blocking your view. Look at this." Siwon said as he lifted Taeyeon up to see a massive crowd in waiting at the gates with a path in between them.

"Aish, Oppa~ their not my fans but rather it's theirs." Taeyeon said as she pointed towards Exo M who were now walking ahead through the crowd with girls screaming out their name.

As Taeyeons 'bodyguards/Oppas, watched amazed at the boys popularity. Taeyeon took the opportunity to jump down from Siwon and run and join Exo M linking arms with Kris.

Kris shrugged her off thinking it was a random fan girl but he stopped and felt death glares being pointed at his direction. Then SNSD ran past him with Jessica giving him an icy cold glare pointing behind him.

He looked back to see Taeyeon on the floor with SNSD, Taemin, Jaejoong, Siwon and Heechul helping her up and brushing her off worriedly.

Kris ran to her completely angry at himself for doing that to her. "Sorry Taeng I thought that you were a random fan girl which is why I shrugged you off. I didn't know it was you, are you ok?" He said sincerely while cupping her face in his hands.

Taeyeon smiled beautifully knocking Kris back a bit whispering cheekily "I'm okay but just don't do it again okay? Oh and since you did knock me down on the floor I believe you need your punishment~." She stepped back with a smirk as she then started to tear up and faced the worried SNSD and her Oppas.

"I'm fine." She said with teary eyes before running away laughing micheviously in her head as she heard Kris trying to defend himself and explain.

Now she was alone and felt like going toilet. She entered the girls toilet not realizing she was being followed. As she came out of her toilet cubicle to wash her hands there was a bunch of girls waiting for her.

"Who do you think you are to touch our Kris Oppa like that?" One of the girls asked as she glared down on Taeyeon trying to intimidate her.

Taeyeon then looked at her innocently before smirking to herself as she thought of a fun idea saying innocently "Don't worry, I don't like him like that but if you would like I could introduce you pretty girls to him."

The girls screamed in delight and agreed straight away already daydreaming of meeting Kris. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and led the girls out of the toilets towards Exo M with a very disheveled looking Kris who probably got messed up from SNSD and her Oppas earlier. She giggled at the funny looking Kris before getting the girls to wait a bit while she got him.

"Kris Oppa~" She said cutely as she waved and ran to him adorably with her beautiful blonde locks swaying in the breeze catching Kris in a daze as he stared at her beauty.

She snapped him out of it as she pulled him up and started dragging him somewhere. "Yah where are you taking me?! Do you know what those guys did to me after you left?!" He said angrily.

Taeyeon pouted and said cutely "Sorry~ But you knocked me down first so now were even. Do you know how much it hurt when you knocked me down? Well I'll make it up to you later but first let me have some fun okay?"

Kris stopped resisting and just followed her as he knows he could never say no to her especially with her pouting so cutely.

She dragged him to the three girls and looked at him with a smirk before saying innocently "So let me get this straight, you don't want me to touch your Kris Oppa like what? Like this?" Taeyeon then hugged Kris and wrapping her arms around his neck bringing his face closer to her. 

"Or this?" She said as she popped her head from behind Kris who she was now back hugging.

"Or maybe like this?" Taeyeon asked as she now had her legs wrapped around Kris as he held her with their lips only centimeters away from each other looking each other in the eyes before Taeyeon broke eye contact once again asking the girls "So I can't touch him like this?"

This snapped the girls out of their shocked daze as they angrily glared at Taeyeon while Kris was blushing bright red not paying any attention to the three girls only seeing Taeyeon.

This further enraged the girls as one of them tried to punch Taeyeon but was stopped when Taeyeon grabbed the fist before it landed on her face and twisting it to the back saying "Before you start messing with someone why don't you find out who they are first because one of these days you will get hurt just like today." She said as she twisted the girls hand hurting her more before letting her go with the three girls running off scared.

Kris was completely shocked at this new side of Taeyeon he just saw and to be honest it was a little scary for him to see her like that.

"From that shocked look on your face I guess your surprised about this new side of me. Well I'm not a nice person as you can see." Taeyeon said with a weak and bitter smile on her face.

"I'm not a nice person either and trust me when I say this, if it were just me I would've done worse to those girls." Kris said as he hugged Taeyeon, from the look she gave him earlier he found himself wrapping her in his embrace out of reflex rocking her back and forth.

"No I am much worse" Taeyeon said quietly to herself but Kris managed to hear it and he turned her around with one hand on her shoulder and one under her chin pulling her head up.

"Taeyeon, I know that you only did it for the sake of other girls they could've harassed in the past as well so don't try make yourself the bad guy." Kris said seriously as he looked into her deep hazel eyes trying to read what she might be thinking or feeling.

Suddenly Taeyeon started laughing saying "Aigoo you worry too much" before skipping away towards the rest of Exo M with Kris following behind.

"Kim Taeyeon, why do you hide your emotions like that?" Kris said under his breath trying to decipher what had just happened. 

'Why can't she open up to me?'

Taeyeon POV

Kris has been really sweet and serious lately that I don't know how to react. I looked back at him as he is in deep thought and giggled as I saw him talking to himself. That's what I love about Kris he can always make me laugh.

Wait love? Did I Kim Taeyeon just think of love and Kris in the same sentence? Do I love Kris?

I went back to him and hugged him from the side to his surprise. He looked at me confused before he put his arm around me pulling me closer as we walked. I snuggled into him feeling warm and secure before looking at Kris's face and caressing it thinking to myself 'Is this love?'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a late update!!

But for the next few chapters there will be a lot of cute and fluffy Kristae moments as Taeyeon tries to figure out her feelings.

Hope you liked this chapter :)