Chapter 12

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

Third POV

(Phone call)

Jaejoong: (Yawn) Yoboseyeo?

Taemin: Yah! Jaejoong get your over here now! 

Jaejoong: Aish calm down hyung what's with the shouting?

Taemin: Uri Taeyeon is in bed right now with that arrogant kid Kris!! They came back together last night and they were acting really close with Taeyeon even calling him Oppa!!

Jaejoong: What?! Why didn't you call me sooner hyung?!

Taemin: I was in shock and it finally hit me this morning when I woke up without Taeyeon by my side.

Jaejoong: Okay I'm coming now!! Bye hyung see you later!

Taemin: Deh~

(End call)

Taemin then layed in bed sighing as he thought of what had happened last night. "Aish! I should've pulled myself together and done something about this last night." He scolded himself as he rolled in bed frustrated.

Suddenly there was a scream that echoed throughout the house causing everyone to wake up and rush to Kris's room. They all knew that it was Taeyeon screaming and ran to her rescue.

Once they opened the door to Kris's room they found a messy haired Taeyeon wearing nothing but Kris's shirt exposing milky white smooth legs in the embrace of a shirtless Kris with nothing on but his boxers with his y bed hair holding onto Taeyeon tightly.

Taemin was enraged and pulled Taeyeon gently out of Kris's hold before roughly pushing him onto the bed leaving the room with Exo M scolding their hyung, to calm Taeyeon down with their usual routine when she had nightmares.

Taemin her hair and kissed the top of her head singing 'You were born to be loved' calming her down as she finally got snapped out of her distressed state and back to reality.

"Oh Taemin, I had a nightmare again didn't I?" Taeyeon said in embarrassment.

Taemin just nodded and looked her in the eyes with both of them refusing to break eye contact. Taemin saw that she was okay and sighed in relief. He saw the confused look on Taeyeons face and decided to interrogate her to get her mind off of her nightmare and to get some answers out of her.

While Kris was dragged out of his bed by Siwon and dumped on the couch in the living room ready for his interrogation by Exo M and Taeyeon  was placed next to him on the couch getting interrogated together.

"What happened last night?" Taemin asked first while looking both of them in the eyes trying to look intimidating.

"Nothing~" Kristae said in unison then they looked at each other shocked before Taeyeon started giggling cutely with Kris smiling widely at her.

Siwon glared at Kris trying to control his jealousy while Exo M were smirking to themselves seeing their arrogant hyung smiling widely like an idiot.

Taemin kept his cool trying to make it seem like this wasn't affecting him as he continued by asking "Where did you both go together last night?"

"Secret~" Kristae said in unison together again high fiving each other.

Just as Taemin was about to flip his lid Jaejoong barged in with a news paper in his hand with his face red with rage as he showed them the pictures of Kris and Taeyeon together acting like a couple on the front page. Then he the tv to the news channel and again there was new about Kris and Taeyeon together with videos of what happened. Jaejoong looked at Kristae who were on the couch furiously saying "Explain now."

Exo M were stunned at the massive media coverage of the twos late night date last night while Taemin and Jaejoong were shooting questions at Taeyeon and Kris with Siwon at the back trying to contain himself.

Kristae on the other hand just ignored all of the chaos that was going ok around them and just whispered to each other laughing to themselves and having their own little moments. This action infuriated Taemin, Jaejoong and Siwon to their limit.

As Taemin and Jaejoong were about to take Taeyeon away from Kris suddenly there was a breaking news report with Taeyeons father on it. The reporter had just asked Jongkook about his feelings towards Taeyeons relationship with Kris. This made Jongkook freeze up before he started to go into a rage and shouted "What are you talking about?!"

The startled reporter then pulled out an iPad and showed Jongkook the videos posted up of Kristae. Jongkook then looked at the main camera fiercely saying coldly "Wu Yi Fan, you are dead! You hear me? Dead!" Then the news report was cut off as Jongkook stormed out of the interview room.

Taemin and Jaejoong smirked as they saw how pale Kris had turned when Jongkook had threatened him on live tv. " Sorry Kris but your life is now cut short. Having the richest man in the world as your enemy, you better watch your back since Jongkook is pretty dangerous by himself already but with all his money and connections I wish you good luck for the remainder of your life." Taemin said as he smirked in triumph as he was proud of his close friend. Siwon and Jaejoong were also smirking at the thought of what Taeyeons dad could do to Kris.

Their smirks didn't last long as Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and said cutely "Don't worry, my dad can't lay a finger on you as long as I'm here okay Oppa~" She then started to do her aegyo trying to cheer him up.

Just when Kris was about to pinch Taeyeons cheeks Taemin shouted "Yah! You ert don't you dare touch her!" Taemin then lifted Taeyeon up and carries her to her room with Jaejoong following behind.

Kris froze in his spot saying "ert?" He was absolutely shocked as this was the first time anyone dared to call the almighty, handsome and perfect Kris a ert.

"Hyung of course he would say that with the state you both were in this morning in bed." Luhan said as he scolded his hyung.

"Yah! You guys are the erted ones for thinking that way!" Kris scolded back as he shook his head.

"So nothing happened?" Siwon asked coldly as he glared at Kris.

Kris smirked as he said mockingly "What if something happened? Are you jealous?" This pushed Siwon over the edge and he ran at Kris pinning him up against the wall ready to punch him but was stopped when a pair of soft and gentle arms wrapped around his waist causing all his anger to vanish.

"Don't fight with him Oppa he is your beloved dongsaeng remember?" Taeyeon said as she turned him to face her. He nodded his head and went off to his room to cool down.

Lucky those two let me out on time or who knows what would've happened. "Oppas~ see if you hadn't let me out at that time they could've fought with each other!" Taeyeon said as she scolded Jaejoong and Taemin. They rubbed the back of their necks and apologized. They really wanted to get some answers from her but she wouldn't budge.

"Okay so me and Kris Oppa are gonna go now bye~" Taeyeons said cutely as she quickly pulled Kris into his room and left them all dumbfounded.

Taeyeon then hugged Kris and jumped at their success at passing phase two of their plan which was getting media coverage and acting all lovey dovey together infront of everyone.

Taeyeon then let go of the hug and went and watched the footage on the tvs in their room from the cameras they had people plant during the night in place for their plan so they could see and hear the guys reactions.

Kris was disappointed that their hug didn't last longer while Taeyeon was laughing at the footage she had gotten off the cameras. "Did you see Jaejoongs face when Taemin told him about this morning when we were in bed?! These two actually think we did something together. Come on Kris look." Taeyeon said as she watched the tv.

But then she noticed the unhappy look on Kris's face and she goes up to him caressing his face asking cutely "Wae? Did I do something Kris? I'm sorry if I did." There was sincerity in her voice which made Kris blush and smile to himself happily knowing that she actually cares about him.

He just shook his head and turned away from her because he was blushing but Taeyeon thought he was angry so she made him face her and looked up at him with her adorable puppy dog eyes asking "Oppa~ Don't be angwy at Taengoo~ I'm sowwy so don't be angwy~" in a cute baby like voice which suited her baby like features. 

Kris melted at her adorableness and fainted because of her overload of cuteness and how close she was to him right now.

Taeyeon was shocked at him fainting so suddenly and she bent down and poked him on the face to see if he would wake up but he was out cold. This reminded her of her first day at school and how she had kissed him on the cheek making him turn red and faint. She chuckled at the memory and said to herself "How cute, you still get affected by me huh?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the late update!! I wanted to update growl before I updated this story so I'm sorry it took so long.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and that it is too your liking but I know that it is kind of lacking in some areas :(