Chapter 1

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

 

Kris POV
 
All day today people have been talking about this new transfer student that coming. Saying she's a beauty and that they have never seen anyone as gorgeous as her. Pfft yeah right, I bet she's like all those other fake girls. I reckon that even I could beat her if I dressed up as a girl, well let's see what she looks like.
 
The door opened and in stepped the teacher, we stood and bowed then sat back in our seats waiting for him to start the lesson.
 
"Okay everyone, as you all would have heard there is a new transfer student that is going to be in our class. Her name is Kim Taeyeon, now Taeyeon come in" the teacher said as he motioned the new girl into the room.
 
She walked into the classroom and everyone went silent. I was shocked at how beautiful and radiant she looked. Soft flawless milky white skin, plump red lips, cute big brown eyes and beautiful long blonde hair. She looked like an angel, how could someone like this exist? 
 
Wait, snap out of it Kris, your better than this. It should be her reacting like this towards you since your the king of the school.
 
"Now Taeyeon can you please introduce yourself?" The teacher said pulling me out of my thoughts.
 
She just shook her head cutely then bowed to the teacher and to our class like she was apologising.
 
"Awww she doesn't need to introduce her self since we already know her name." One of my classmates yelled out with the rest of the class backing him up.
 
"Ahem ok then you don't have to introduce yourself, now you will be sitting next to Kris. Kris can you raise your hand up?" The teacher said giving up on getting her to introduce herself. I raised my hand and she slowly started walking towards me.
 
She had no expression on her face, which I noticed ever since she came into our class. She sat down in the empty desk next to mine not even bothering to glance at me. Which kind of irritated me so I stood up and went in front of her pulling her head up to face me.
 
"You're mine from now on." I said with a smirk on my face.
 
She just looked at me blankly before shaking her head cutely and went back to listening to the teacher ignoring me.
 
"Kris! Sit down right now." The teacher said before going back to her lesson.
 
That led to the entire class staring at the both of us, I even heard people saying that I was bothering her. What?! I'm the king of this school and they dare to blame me?!
 
Oh just you wait Kim Taeyeon. You will be mine and I will show everyone how great I am to have the gorgeous new transfer student fall for me just like the rest of the girls.

Taeyeon POV

Great, it's just like all the other schools, everyone staring at me and everything and now there's this guy who won't stop glaring at me. He looks really scary and he said something about me being his?

The bell rang and class was over, I was about to get up but a group of girls came to my desk, stopping me.

"Hi Taeyeon! My name is Sunny, nice to meet you." A cute little girl said excitedly.

"Our group is called SNSD and we were wondering if you would like to be a part of our group since your new." A really tall girl said anxiously.

I just nodded my head and Sunny ad the really talks girl squealed.

"Yes we have a new member! My name is Tiffany nice to meet you." She said as she smiled at me with a really pretty eye smile.

The tall girl introduced herself next saying "Hi my name is Sooyoung."

Then a pretty deer like girl came up to me and said "Nice to meet you my name is Yoona."

Next a tanned skin girl introduced herself saying "I'm Yuri" 

"And I'm Hyoyeon!" A blonde girl said as she jumped on Yuri.

"I'm Jessica" she said with a cold gaze.

I smiled at them while nodding, they are really nice. This caused the girls to squeal and that got the attention of the rest of the class and now everyone was looking at me. I immediately changed back to my poker face and avoided eye contact with the rest of the class.

"Aigoo, you should smile all the time, it's so cute~" Sooyoung said and I could see that she was resisting pinching my cheeks.

I just shook my head, knowing that I can't smile or have any expressions and I absolutely cannot speak. 

"So you use your poker face and don't talk because if you do people will notice you and won't leave you alone." Jessica said with a straight face.

I just nodded amazed that she figured it out so easily. I looked at her with a questioning face trying to ask her how she knows that.

"I know because I know someone who is mute and I gathered the rest by seeing how you reacted when everyone was looking at you." Jessica said flatly.

"I can see why you would do that, I mean look at how popular you are and you haven't even done anything." Hyoyeon said as she saw people from other classes gathering around their class to see me.

"Dont worry Taeyeon we got your back. Hwaiting~" Yuri said to me cheerfully.

I nodded happily, since they understand my situation. I was usually alone before but now I think I have found true friends. We were having our own little moment of happiness but it was interrupted by the guy that was glaring at me before.

"Hey beautiful, why don't you spend some time with the King of SM high." He said arrogantly with a smirk on his face. I don't know if he was trying to look impressive but if he was it wasn't working for him. I frowned at him while shaking my head telling him no.

But he just held my chin and pulled me closer to him saying "Dont frown that pretty little face of yours and that wasn't a request Kim Taeyeon. Meet me in five minutes at the front of school and you better not keep me waiting." Then he walked off through the crowd around our class.

I looked at SNSD and they all looked shocked. I gave them a questioning look wondering why they looked shocked.

"That guy that just talked to you was the King of SM high Kris Wu. He's part of a group called Exo and the leader of the Chinese half of the group Exo M. They are the rich kingkas of the school and whatever they want they will get." Jessica informed me since she's the only one that understands my gestures.

I just shrugged my shoulders and got my lunch out of my bag to eat. SNSD looked at me with a shocked face again.

"You can't just ignore Kris Wu, I'm sorry Taeyeon but even we can't protect you from him." Yuri said sadly.

I just looked at Jessica and did a few gestures so she would understand.Then she turned and talked to the rest of the members.

"She said that he can't touch her or she will use her secret weapon." Jessica informed the girls.

"What secret weapon?" Sunny asked curiously.

I smirked then pouted with teary eyes while putting my arms up in defense and immediately a flood of students came to my rescue. It took a while for SNSD to explain that they didn't do anything to me. Once it all calmed down they looked at me amazed.

"Wow Daebak!" Sooyoung said while clapping and I just bowed like I just finished a performance. Then a loud bang was heard at the door and Kris stomped his way over to my desk.

"I thought I told you not to keep me waiting." He said with a snarl while grabbing my chin to face him.

I looked at him innocently and just shrugged my shoulders. He then became even more angrier and glared at me straight in the eyes.

"Do you know who I..." He said but I stopped him by kissing him on the cheek and he turned extremely red before fainting. Secret weapon number two that always works on guys. I didn't want to use the other one because it would just cause me trouble later on.

SNSD just looked at me with their eyes wide and I showed Jessica what happened and she explained it to the girls.

I got out of my seat and poked him on the face, why is he bothering me? Did I do something?

Exo M POV

Did our hyung just faint because of a girl?!