Chapter05: Confessions of a Candyhollics

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

=>CHAPTER05: CONFESSIONS OF A CANDYHOLLICS<=

=A YoonYul, JeTi, &SooSeo=

 

=YoonYul Moment=

yoonyul-highcut-magazine-1.jpg

While walking along the school’s ground, Yoona stared blankly over the fallen leaves that came from the canopy of soft luscious trees. She crushed every dried leaf she sees with one step after the other, but suddenly her vision became dark, someone from behind covered her eyes.

She touched the soft delicate fingers that disabled her to see the light, and within seconds she recognized them. “Yuri unnie!” She smiled as she took off Yuri’s hands.

Yuri laughed and gave Yoona a back hug. “Ahnyoung!” she planted a kiss on Yoona’s cheek.

“Aya, unnie!” Yoona said. She was smiling around Yuri’s embrace.

“How is my loving baby-ah?” Yuri asked. Her arms still locked around Yoona.

Yoona wrinkled her nose and laughed. “Baby?? Boyaa?!”

They both laughed and Yuri finally released her. “Are we off to the café?” She slid her fingers into Yoona’s hand.

Yoona smiled, she locked Yuri’s hand with her fingers and together they walked hand in hand. “I guess we are.”

Yuri was shocked.

For the first time Yoona finally held her hand, and it was a sign of trust and assurance.

“Yoong…” Yuri said as they walked together. “I love you.”

Yoona blushed and hid under her books. “Unniieeee! Why are you such a flirt?!”

Yuri with her free hand lightly pinched Yoona’s nose. “It’s not flirt! Oh, hey, Taecyeon texted me the other day…But he seemed different, did something happened? He won’t tell me.” 

Yoona glared away, her mood was slightly ruined by Yuri’s statement. “Nothing happened.” She lied.

“Jinjja?” Yuri asked. She wanted Yoona to tell her what exactly happened outside the café. But just as she thought Yoona won’t be telling.

Are they seeing each other now??? Yuri thought, she was feeling jealous but she’s just denying it to herself. She wanted to know if there’s really something going on with her and Taecyeon.

But Yoona just looked at her. “He’ll be fine.” She said. “So, where’s your boyfriend?” Yoona suddenly changed the topic.

Jinjja? Where’s your boyfriend?  Why are you asking that question?? Yuri felt a bang in her chest. The question made her feel worst. First the jealousy feeling and now the boyfriend issue. What’s next?? But who cares?! Yuri thought again. So what if Yoona ends up with Taecyeon?? So??? Isn’t that a good new?? Yuri made a huge and deep sigh.

“YA! Why are you asking that??”

“Why?? I’m just curious.” Yoona said.

“I don’t know… It’s been a couple of weeks since we last talked and I…” Yuri paused and there was a moment of silence.

“What?” Yoona asked. “Are you guys using the push and pull method again??”

“Auh…No. It’s nothing” Yuri lied. The truth is she wasn’t really talking to her boyfriend.

“Nothing?? I don’t think so… Kwon Yuri… I know when you lie…”

“I’m not lying…”

“Kwon Yuri is a fat liar…” Yoona teased.

“I’m…” Yuri finally spoke. “I don’t feel anything for him anymore.”

Yoona became flabbergasted, she simply knew why.

Yoona deeply knows she has feelings for Yuri and that she is secretly in love her but little did she know Yuri was feeling the same. They just haven’t confirmed it yet. “Unnie, maybe you’re just confused…give it some more time, you should save your relationship and not put it to waste.” She said, trying not to sound hurt or bitter.

Yuri stopped. Her grip on Yoona’s hand became tighter. She stared into Yoona’s eyes and with her free hand she touched their hands that were locked together. “It’s because…” She paused. “I’m… saving ours.” She said in a low toned manner and looked down on the ground.

Yoona froze, her heart started to race again. She couldn’t say anything.

“I have to tell you something. It’s about me…” Yuri finally said. They stopped meters away from the cafe.

Yoona’s eyes popped wide open. “Unnie, I don’t think we should talk about that in here…” Yoona was about to let go but Yuri tightened her grip.

“Ya… Seriously Yoong…We can’t run from everything, you can’t just run away if you don’t want to face something.”

“I’m not running away… It’s just I think this is not right.” Yoona felt uneasy. “I’m not running away. I’m just not ready on what I should say. I don’t know what to say because first, we have to give ourselves some time. We are just really confused… And we shouldn’t be talking about this here.” Yoona said pointing over the café shop. “There are other places than here… and let’s not take the situations for granted because there are a lot of people who will get hurt.”

“Do you think?” Yuri asked Yoona. They stared each other in the eyes again.

Yoona took Yuri’s hand and she held it tight. Finally. “Yul… I care so much for you and I hope you know how important you are to me. I can’t afford to lose you…”

Yuri was in complete shock. She didn’t know what to say. She suddenly burst and hugged Yoona. Pain and hurt was all they could feel, there were conflicts everywhere and they didn’t know how to clear things up. “Yoong…I’ll always be here for you. I’ll never leave you. I promise. I love you so so much...”

Just as Yuri blinked, from afar she saw her boyfriend, he was walking towards them but as soon as he saw Yuri hugging Yoona, he suddenly stopped. They looked at each other from a distance. Just like that Wooyoung turned and walked away.

“Should I tell him? Should I break up?

It’s been a year and three months since I said yes to him…

But now, I’m sure about this

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

=SooSeo Moment=

2595724_1334147329421.58res_500_299.jpg

“Sooyoung-nnie!” Seohyun expressed happily. “Look at the strawberry! It’s so fluffyy!!!”

Sooyoung tilted her head towards the cake that Seohyun was decorating. “WOW! It’s so cute! You’ve improved!” Sooyoung said cheerfully. “Let’s eat it!!”

“NOOO!” Seohyun said. She blocked Sooyoung who was about to dig in. “We’ll share with the others.”

“Ahraso ahraso.” Sooyoung said but her eyes were still glued in the cake.

“UNNIE!!” Seohyun said.

“Okay. Okay. Help me with this. We have to put the breads outside.”

Seohyun nodded. They went out of the kitchen with trays full of bread. “Ya, unnie, since no one is around, can you tell me now?”

Sooyoung sighed as she neatly aligns the bread in their respective places. “What should I tell you?”

“Uhm… what you told me earlier.”

“Maknae-ah... Let’s not talk about it.”

“Unnie… I think I should know too… I’m always left with nothing to know and it hurts me. Sometimes when you unnies talk, you’d usually left me behind. I feel like I’m not part of the group.”

Sooyoung sighed again. She placed the last bread that was left in her tray. “Maknae…aiyoo… It’s not that we are leaving you behind or something.” Sooyoung wrapped an arm around Seohyun. “Sometimes it’s better if you don’t know anything. You should be happy that we don’t give you problems because we are the ones facing it for you. We’re protecting you.”

“Protecting me? I’m not a kid anymore…”

Sooyoung pursed her lips. “To us you are. You’re our baby. We won’t allow anything that could hurt you or bother you. We face the bullets for you.”

“Unnie…I’ll tell this straight. Do you think the other unnies will turn gay??” 

Sooyoung was surprised. “YA!!! Why are you saying such things!! There’s no gay. No one is gay…”

“You don’t have to lie… I maybe the youngest but I’m not stupid.”  Seohyun has finished stacking the breads neatly and beautifully. Just as she went to the door to turn the sign from Closed to Open, she saw Yuri and Yoona hugging few meters away from the café. Yeah… I’m not stupid… She thought to herself.

“YA! JESSICA JUNG!” A voice said. It came from the door that leads to the dorm upstairs.

Sooyoung got startled. “RUN! QUICK! To the kitchen!”

Seohyun and Sooyoung ran into the kitchen. They ran and hid inside the food walker, unfortunately Seohyun closed the door, forgetting to open the light.

“YA!” Sooyoung screamed. “Paboya! You forgot the light!” As Sooyoung searched for the hanging switch through the dark, Seohyun took a step closer to Sooyoung to help her look for the switch. Just as Sooyoung got it, Seohyun bumped into her and Sooyoung slipped, she held onto the shelves of the food walker but it was useless.

Seohyun found herself lying above Sooyoung. Both of them were shocked and they were looking into each other’s eyes.

Eyes are the windows to your soul.

With just that moment, Seohyun reflected and felt what and who Sooyoung really was.

And she simply could not explain but all she knows that Sooyoung has deep meaningful eyes.

“OMO!” Sooyoung said as she pushed Seohyun slightly aside. *PLOK!* A strawberry cheesecake suddenly fell straight to her face.

Seohyun was shocked. “Unnie!” with her fingers, she cleared away the cream that spread onto Sooyoung’s face. “Are you okay??” Seohyun asked.

“Do I look okay to you?!” Sooyoung suddenly sat upright and straightened her back. “Ow…” Sooyoung expressed.

“Mmm…” Seohyun said as she ate the cream that was sticking in between her fingers. “I never knew our strawberry cheesecake was this good…”

“I made that!” Sooyoung said as she the cream on her lower lip.

Seohyun felt guilty that Sooyoung saved her from getting hit by the cheesecake. “Uhm… let me get that for you.” Seohyun took out her handkerchief and started cleaning Sooyoung’s face. Just as she cleans Sooyoung she couldn’t help but look at Sooyoung’s eyes.

She suddenly felt awkward. “Auhh… Unnie… Here…” Seohyun gave Sooyoung her handkerchief and she immediately looked away.

 Sooyoung felt awkward as well, but like Seohyun, something was different.

*BOOG!* There was a loud bang coming from the kitchen door. “YA JESSICA!” A voice said.

Sooyoung and Seohyun got extremely shocked. Both of them stuck their ears to the food walker’s door. Sooyoung closed the light and she slightly opened door that only an eye can peak.

“Could it be…??” Sooyoung whispered to Seohyun.

“Tiffany unnie???” Seohyun said.

They could not believe what they were seeing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

=JeTi Moment=

2482527-256-k904091.jpg

*Tok! Tok!*

Jessica opened the door of her room.

“Ya! Where were you last night?!” Tiffany demanded.

Jessica didn’t answer a thing. She pulled Tiffany in towards her room. “Could you not shout?? Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yoona or whoever might be around…”

Tiffany sighed. “And what?! They can hear me??”

Jessica gave Tiffany an icy glare. “DUH?! What else??”

Despite of Jessica’s icy looks, Tiffany finds Jessica more attractive when she’s pissed off, and by this Tiffany’s anger slightly subsided. “Uhm… So.” She said straightly. “Where were you last night?!”

Jessica scoffed. “Where was I?? YA! Where were you…” Jessica rephrased Tiffany’s question.

“Chamna…” Tiffany blurted. “I texted you to wait for me.”

“We agreed to meet by 7:30. I waited for like an hour or so…”

“My battery died, and I was caught in the middle of a traffic jam. I really hoped you waited a little longer…”

“YA! I was dying from hunger waiting for you!”

“I’m really sorry… But then I found you with someone else…” Tiffany finally said what was bothering her.

Jessica paused. She got stunned. SHOOT… Who was it again??

“So who was that? The person you were with?” Tiffany repeated.

“Uhm… I forgot.” Jessica answered honestly.

Tiffany narrowed her eyes. “You forgot? But the two of you were laughing while walking with a cone of ice cream… and you said you were hungry, and I know that you don’t eat sweets before meal and especially when you’re hungry, and it gave me an idea that you two ate together or WHATEVER it is that you two nibbled.” Tiffany made a double meaning statement.

Jessica rolled her eyes. “We didn’t eat together and we didn’t got down on the bed. Why are thinking that way?!” Jessica suddenly walked out of her room with Tiffany tailing her behind.

“YA! JESSICA JUNG!” Tiffany shouted as they ran down the stairs going to the café.

Jessica was boiling hot, her temper rose to the point she wants to scream at Tiffany but she couldn’t. She simply can’t do it because she doesn’t want to hurt Tiffany. Jessica entered the kitchen, there was a loud bang coming from the door.

“Why are you asking me that way? Why? Does it matter to you so much?” Jessica asked. She was almost crying.

Tiffany stopped. It does matter to me…Because it hurts me to see you with someone else… Especially with that someone you were with…

Jessica paused. “I just met him last night, after college days. He was surprised to see me and…Besides he’s from the past.”

“And??”

“And why are you reacting this way??” Jessica asked. Her eyes were starting to turn red from all her tears. “Are you jealous??”

Tiffany couldn’t say a word and she was about to cry as well. 

“Are you jealous??” Jessica repeated in a more serious tone. She looked into Tiffany’s eyes.

“No…” Tiffany lied.

Jessica knew it was a lie, she turned back and walked out but just as she was about to take her step, Tiffany grabbed her arm and turned her towards her. “Yes…” She finally said. “I’m jealous…”

Jessica was shocked. She couldn’t explain her feelings. But surely she was happy to hear it. “Jealous of what, Tiffany?” She tried to push Tiffany more to let her finally confess.

Tiffany gulped. She couldn’t say the right words. But… “Jealous that you might end up in someone else’s arms.” Tiffany blurted. “There, I’ve said it! Are you happy?? Are you happy now that I’ve-“ 

Jessica was overflowed by her emotions that she cut what Tiffany was about to say, she cupped Tiffany’s face with her palms and kissed her. Tiffany was extremely surprised. She didn’t know how to react, her body weakened to the point she could not feel her knees.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

=SOOSEO POV=

Sooyoung and Seohyun were extremely stunned after seeing Jessica and Tiffany kissed. Sooyoung covered and for the first time she ran out of words. Seohyun on the other hand looked like she was petrified.

“Seohyun… I think… I should accept the Taeyeon assignment…” Sooyoung said. 

“What Taeyeon assignment??” Seohyun asked.

Sooyoung shut her eyes and slapped her head. “Sh*t…” I forgot Seohyun doesn’t know. “UGH!” Sooyoung softly grunted.

Maybe it’s really time to correct what everyone is about to do wrong…

 

 

Next Chapter of Cotton Candy Café, A Chocolate Love Series:

“Sweet Hearts and Arrows”

=SunYeon&SooFany=