Prequel05: First Tequilla Shot

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

Sorry it took me so long to update. Due to Chuseok and moon cake... I got sick too in the past few days.

But yeah this is another chapter and flashbacks :) so hehe bear with me. I hope you liked it...

If you have suggestions feel free to comment ;) Im all ears...

 

First Tequila Shot

10 AM.

“Oh…gosh…” Krystal just woke up and her head started to spin. Sulli was still sleeping beside her. She sat right up in a sitting position and her world started to spin and she felt like vomiting. She noticed the unnies have already woke up and they’re the only ones left in the room. She stopped herself from feeling nausea and went back on a lying position. Gosh… what happened again?? Krystal thought…

 

*Flash Back Last Night*

“Jessica” Krystal said as she held Sulli’s hand. She felt nervous and anxious. It was her first time to go on a bar and she was making fuzz out of everything.

“I said it’s unnie for you…” Jessica reprimanded.

“Whatever…” Krystal said in English. “Uhm… So we will just stay here?” Krystal asked as she firmly holds Sulli’s hand.

Jessica nodded. “Okay, will you two be okay here??” Jessica was concern. Hyoyeon, Yoona, Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny, Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Sooyoung came behind Jessica.

“Yeah… we’ll just stay here… by the bar lounge…” Sulli answered politely.

Yuri and Hyoyeon suddenly became protective. “Ya… no drinking…” Yuri said to both Krystal and Sulli.

“Yeah… I agree with Yuri…” Jessica and Hyoyeon second the motion.

“Okay.” Sulli said.

“And… No talking to anyone, if someone talks to you, ignore them and come straight to us…” Sunny said.

“Okay okay….” Krystal sighed boringly.

“We’ll come back for you later.” Jessica said.

“Okay…” Krystal answered as she rolled her eyes.

The young ladies sat by the bar counter and sighed. Sulli was looking extremely stunning tonight, with her long curly brown locks falling down to her porcelain milk shoulders and chest. Her dramatic eyes were just staring at the table blankly as her slim French tipped fingers heave her hair. Krystal was surprised and she never noticed Sulli this way before. She kept on looking at Sulli and she couldn’t take her eyes off of her. Krystal felt conscious, do I look okay?? Am I pretty enough for tonight?? Wow… A Jung like Krystal finally asked such question when in fact no one beats her beauty inside the bar.

“So… we’re just like this??” Sulli suddenly asked and faced Krystal.

Krystal snapped out and she changed her view. She quickly digs into her purse for something but truthfully she wasn’t digging anything. “Uhm… what?? What like this??” Krystal asked irritatingly. “Tshh…. Sulli you’re such a pabo at times huh?? What else do you want us to do???”

Sulli stopped and kept quiet.

“what if we drink??”

“Bo?? The unnie says not to…”

“Screw them… they won’t notice…Besides why are you scared??” Krystal said illy.

Sulli sighed. Sometimes I don’t know if this girl is bi-polar or somethng. Sometimes she’s good to me sometimes she’s not.

“Come on… let’s grab something…” Krystal said. She suddenly raised her hand and called for the waiters who were serving. The moment the waiters saw her, five of them came near.

“Whoa…” Sulli said. “We just need-” Sulli said but she was cut off by krystal.

“No… we need six…” Krystal said as she grabs six tequila shots. Then she dismissed the waiters.

Sulli raised her brow. “See?? Guy magnet much??” Sulli scoffed.

“What??” Krystal asked. “What about it?? I called them so it’s what supposed to happen… right? You’re stupid at times…”

Sulli sighed and somehow she was hurt.

“Let’s drink…” Krystal said.

As they gulped their first tequila shot, Sulli was surprised and so as Krystal. It was the first time they tasted alcohol and felt the tingly sensation of it. The hot alcohol slithered down from their tongue down to their esophagus and they loved it. Such innocence turned into something new and adventurous to them. Suddenly they stared at each other deeply in the eyes for the first time ever both of them were mesmerized with their looks. They didn’t know what was happening to them but simply all they could feel was their hearts beating fast. They were naïve and innocent to think that they were feeling something different towards each other. Like a spark.

Suddenly someone approached them. “Ahnyong…” a guy said, breaking off Sulli and Krystal’s stares. Sulli and Krystal didn’t know what to react. Sulli suddenly stood up and remembered what their unnies said that they aren’t supposed to talk to anyone.

“Wait wait…” More guys came near. “Ahnyong…” The two more guys greeted respectfully. “We saw you two from afar and you looked bored so we came to get to know you. I’m Sehun, this is D.O., and this is Kai.”

Krystal suddenly caught Sulli’s hand and dragged her back with the guys who just came near. The both of them smiled awkwardly. Sulli held on to Krystal’s hand tightly. “dear…” Sulli whispered. “I’m uncomfortable…” She whispered again.

“Play along pabo…” Krystal whispered over to her ear.

“We’re actually EXO members…” Kai said, with a friendly smile.

“Oh…” Krystal reacted. “EXO??” Krystal and Sulli suddenly became puzzled.

“EXO, we’re a boy band, and we just debuted last year.” Sehun shared.

“Jinjja??” Krystal laughed. “I’m Krystal and this is Sulli… we’re… ahm… F(x)…”

“Oh?? F(x)??” Kai asked. “Jinjja?? You’re also a girl group??”

Krystal nodded. Sulli became bewildered and she didn’t know what to do. “F(x)??” Sulli whispered. “That’s… our assignment right?? Value or limit of F is X??”

“SHH!!!” Krystal whispered. “Play along…”

“Yeh….” Sulli pretended. “We’re… F(x).” She smiled as she faced the EXO member.

“Wow… Have you debuted?” D.O. asked.

“Ahneeyo, maybe next year because we’re still on training…” Krystal lied.

“How many members are you?” Sehun asked, he sounded interested in knowing F(x).

“We’re actually five but the three of us are just running around the bar. So try to bump into them…haha. So you would know them.” Krystal said with a genuine smile.

 

~9:20PM~

1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10….

After talking with some interesting people who actually were singers, Sulli and Krystal started drinking and they didn’t just drink three shots of tequila but the two teenagers got carried away and drank five. They were now laughing and giggling over little things.

“Wow… F(x) huh?? I don’t even know what that means…” Sulli said.

“Ya… we’re F(x) member… haha!!! I bet they’ll start looking for us and ask around if others know about F(x)… HAHAHAHAH!!!.....Sulli…look at the ceiling… I can see the stars all the way from here…” Krystal laughed.

“Ya… the ceiling is pure glass that’s why we can see outside…” Sulli was also laughing.

“Omo…” Krystal was still laughing none stop. “Uhm…”

In the day, in the night
Say it right, say it all
Either got it or you don't
You either stand or you fall

“Do you wanna dance??” Both Krystal and Sulli asked each other, and then the both of them broke into laughters. The two girls were totally drunk and tipsy.

“Thought you won’t ask.” Sulli said as she held Krystal’s hand and together they went to the dance floor.

Slightly tipsy the girls were mostly laughing along the dance floor. “This is crazy…” Sulli said. Krystal suddenly fixed Sulli’s long curls; she tidied it up against the white cocktail dress that her best friend was wearing.

“Thanks…” Sulli smiled. She placed both her hands against Krystal’s shoulder then Krystal didn’t know where to place her hand so she rested it against Sulli’s waist. The two of them were too innocent and too naïve to know that they were actually in a drunk and tipsy state.

Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me
No you don't mean nothing at all to me
But you got what it takes to set me free
Oh you could mean everything to me

 

As the music resumed, Krystal and Sulli became quiet, both of them stopped from laughing and they just danced into the beat. They were now slow dancing, Sulli’s hands were still resting against Krystal’s shoulder then Krystal’s hands were still around her waist. Just like how best friends do it, they seemed normal and innocent. They were smiling as they slow dance together, their foreheads leaned against each other.

 “You know… I never had a friend or a best friend before…” Krystal suddenly said as they slowly swayed together.

“Really??”

“Yeah….It was always my sister and I back in US and we were home schooled so I don’t know anyone. Usually our friends would be those kids from our block back in Bev. Hills… then Paris Hilton, Nicole, Lindsay Lohan…but yeah Jessica doesn’t feel them…also those Kardashians…We were actually given a proposal to be part of a auh? Reality TV entitled Rich Kids of Bev. Hills… but we refused it…” Krystal shared. “I remember our family used to receive and give extravagant stuff to those people…oh well…”

“Oh…” Sulli said in a depressed tone.

“Why?” Krystal asked.

“Nothing…” Sulli said. She felt small, because she wasn’t as lavish and as extravagant as Krystal. She never knew Krystal was this big and she didn’t know that she was the same level with Paris Hilton. “I’m sorry if you have to give up that life of yours and be here…”

Krystal laughed. “You know what, coming here was the best thing that ever happened to me… I’ve been spending almost a couple of weeks with you and I’m starting to like it…honestly I’m happy…It’s like destiny right? Meeting you…”

“Hmm…I’m not really… I honestly didn’t know you were big…that you were like Paris Hilton… or something… I just knew right now, and I feel small though because I can’t keep up with you. I’m sorry if I can’t be like you…” Sulli said. “I can’t afford big things unlike you, so I’m sorry if you’ll have to deal with me and the things that I’m giving you…”

“Ya…Stop saying that… That’s what I like about you.” Krystal said, her face turned red. “My life before was fancy alright, with parties and expensive lifestyle. But knowing you… you gave me this chance to feel free to be someone who I am… you gave me this feeling of friendship and love that I never had felt before…”

Sulli was surprised. “I did?”

“Yeah, I have friends back in bev. Hills but that friendship was just the sake of being friends because we had same status, we’re children of known people, it’s like status quo…but I never had this feeling of assurance, of having friends for life, a someone who’s my other half or someone I can truly call best friend…Back then, yes I know them, they are my friends but there’s no feeling of someone you can have to be with you or assure that “hey, I got your back”. I felt empty back then. Then knowing you, the moment you chose me to be your friend, you chose me not because of my money or my popularity, but you chose me simply because of me…and I felt whole…”

Sulli felt touched. “Awe….” Then she hugged Krystal (the JungLi way). “Krystal, it’s not all about money…”

Krystal hugged Sulli back. “Thank you for accepting me, for choosing me even though I was a total snob back then…”

Sulli just smiled, she hugged Krystal tighter. “I don’t know why, but there’s something about you that caught me off guard. You’ll never be alone again… You have me.”

Then there was silent. Both of them continued slow dancing while they hug each other. Sulli wrapped her arms around Krystal’s neck while Krystal enfolded her arms around Sulli’s waist. Both hands were laced together, both heads resting against their shoulders, eyes closed as they pull each other comfortably together and slowly sway to the music.

Honesty does come out when you’re driven with alcohol and this is who Krystal really was… Someone soft, someone kind… all she wanted was to be loved…

 

~Back in Hyoyeon’s room~

Krystal shook her head; she tried to shoo away the feeling from last night… ERGH!!! I hate alcohol…she told herself. It makes you honest. Stupid alcohol… tch…

“Erm…” Sulli squirmed, her eyes slowly fluttered and she woke up. “Oh…” She was half awake. “Soojung…you’re awake…”

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Krystal became nervous. Deym I never knew Sulli was this hot in the morning, with hair so messy and divine beauty. “Yeah….”

Sulli suddenly flew her arms around Krystal and buried her face on her pillow.

“Sulli… wake up….” Krystal said as she poked her best friend. Suddenly she felt that she was becoming to be softer over Sulli. “YA PABO!!! I said wake up stupid!!”

“Ei???” Sulli’s muffled voice said. Aish… This Soojung is really bi-polar.

“First of all let’s grab something to eat and second out your hands away from me…You idiot…”

“Aish… Fine…” Sulli pulled away and she stood up immediately.

“Good… let’s go…People are waiting outside you sleepy head! Slowpoke!” Krystal said icily and snobbishly. “I know what to call you. Slowpoke. Both of you are the same, stupid and slow…Tssh…”

Sulli sighed and pouted. “Ish….jinjja…” she scoffed. Hay… Why am I even friends with her… she always hurts me… I’m just being stupid to be with her anyway… I can just latch away with her any minute but there was something about her last night and it made me want to stay…Am I being a martyr?? But I somehow feel something towards her that I can’t explain… and I want to find out… But it’s like I like her?? No… That’s just insane… like isn’t the right word to describe. I don’t know what but I will find it out…

 

~Kitchen 5:30 AM~

Yuri was sitting silently by the dining table. She was alone and it was already 5:30 in the morning. She was early to get up and her head was simply aching. She couldn’t sleep well inside Hyoyeon’s room because it was too crowdy and she was having a hard time sleeping because she’s a little restless when sleeping she’s like an airplane having turbulence. She folded her arms as she sighed and looked at the clock. Time is slow… ergh… Suddenly she had a flash back…

*Flash back*

“You made me wait too long…I just wanna get to know you…” Yoona whispered into her ear.

“You have to know me first… before we take it further…” Yuri blurted. She knows she was saying things but she couldn’t help herself. It must be the alcohol.

“I like that sound…” Yoona suddenly threw her arms around Yuri neck as they danced along the music. Both of them swayed their hips and they did a body wave against each other. Their hands even traveled against each other’s body, Yoona’s arms was around Yuri’s neck but suddenly her soft finger’s touches ran down into the collarbone part down to her shoulders and finally she held Yuri’s hands. Yuri felt how hot their body synchronized, she was totally and little by little they’ve began to go wild like the JeTi’s. Yoona simply knew how to drive her crazy.

“Just ten minutes… I finally got you…” Yoona whispered seductive into Yuri’s ears.

Yuri wanted to break free. “Nn….oo….” she tried to suppress her words but it was no use. She really doesn’t want to admit it. She said no but her body language speaks differently.

“Liar…” Yoona whispered as she allurely slides her index finger against Yuri’s soft lustrous lips.

Yuri shut her eyes and pursed her lips. She flinched by the feeling of it. Sh*t… Yuri was totally . She was already feeling hot, she couldn’t take the heat anymore.

Yoona smirked as she sees how Yuri became tensed and submissive with her sensual touches. “No?? But your body tells the opposite…10 minutes…the time just to make you mine…” Yoona said as she slides her touches from Yuri’s shoulder down to the waist. Yuri’s mind tells her enough and break free from Yoona, go and escape but she couldn’t help herself. She was trapped instead.

“Many fall into my innocence…” Yuri panted. She couldn’t take the heat and she felt the teasing touches of Yoona were now travelling and tracing from her back to her lingerie’s lock and provocatively slowing down to her lower spine. She felt goose bumps and it totally turned her heat on. “Oh gahd…” Yuri whispered as she stared down to the floor. It’s her tickling spot. “You might able to get me…”

Yoona smiled victoriously and ily. “Baby… I already got you…”

“I don’t know why… But I want you…” Yuri finally said.

BOOM!

Sh*t…. Yuri told herself as she snapped her thoughts. She couldn’t believe that happened last night. Damn… eff… what the hell?!?!?! What the hell just happened to me?! It must be the alcohol I drank… …This is not happening… I’m not falling into her traps… No way. Ergh… But I already did… way before last night… the reason why I avoided her… what to do… Hmph…

Yuri whimpered and buried her face onto her palms. Erghhh… Even right now she could feel Yoona’s touches running up and down against her body. HUHU!! She expressed.

“Are you okay?” Someone asked.

Yuri looked up. “Oh… you’re awake already?”

“Ahnee… I got thirsty so I’m going to grab a drink…” Wooyoung said. “You seemed… unhappy??”

“Ahnee…I’m just… I can’t sleep… that’s all…” Yuri answered as she scoffed off some air out of her lungs.

“Why??”

“It’s because it’s too crowdy inside…” Yuri said. But she was lying. The truth is she’s just bothered.

Wooyoung sat down next to Yuri as he gulped down a glass of water. “Hmm… How’s Krystal and Sulli?”

Yuri nodded. “They’re fine… fallen asleep…They’re so dead when they wake up. They deliveredly disobeyed us. We told them not to drink but yeah… they did… they ended up drunk. Thanks by the way for carrying them last night…”

“Well… they’re teenagers like us… they are also exploring.” Wooyoung said.

“Yes but…I don’t know of course they needed guidance.”

“You sound like a mom. Lighten up a bit. It was okay to drink and be drunk at least we are with them. Now it’s up to them if they will use their experience as a learning tool or be a pabo and drown themselves with alcohol…Ahraso?”

Yuri glared at Wooyoung and smiled. “Fine fine… Ahraso…”

“If you’re going to talk to them about it later, try not to reprimand in a harsh way or a mom’s way. Be a friend… Teenagers are like that. We hate the nagging sounds, right??”

Yuri nodded. “Yeh, I know…Hmm… I think if you become a father. Haha!! Your kids would love you.”

Wooyoung chuckled. “I just learn from myself… How I feel…”

 

~6:00AM~

Yuri and Wooyoung talked until the sun came up. They were laughing and giggling. They somehow found a connection towards each other.

“I wasn’t totally asleep when I watched the movie Mother…” Yuri explained. “It’s just I was tired…and I fell asleep in some parts.” She said to Wooyoung who was laughing. Their attention was caught when Hyoyeon’s door room suddenly opened.

Yuri who was relaxed became surprised. Thump. Thump. Thump. “Yoona…morning.” She greeted.

Yoona just looked at her and Wooyoung. Her eyes were half awake. She didn’t say a word and went straight to the fridge to get some water.

Then by the guest’s room, the door also opened and Taecyeon was next to wake up. His small chinky eyes were half awake and he looked like as if he was sleep walking.

“Taecyeon!!” Wooyoung greeted. “Look at you and your eyes!! Can you see me??” He asked jokingly.

Taecyeon just smiled. Kekekekeke.

Yoona had flinched the moment she heard Taecyeon. Damn….

 

~FlashBack~

“Shall we dance?” Taecyeon asked.

Ahh… Yoona thought brilliantly.

Saw you standing in the dark and I like your energy

She knew Yuri was snatching glances at her from afar. Yoona tried to catch Yuri’s eyes but whenever she stares back, Yuri changes her course. Hmm… You’re playing hard to get huh… we’ll see… we’ll see… I hate playing that game… but If I want something, I always get what I want…usually I get what I want in just few seconds, and now Kwon Yuri, you’re all that I want…You want to play hard to get? Okay… let’s see your limit…

“Hmm…” Yoona said. “Do you know how to jive?” Yoona ily asked Taecyeon.

“What kind of jive?” Taecyeon smiled naughtily.

“Tsk tsk…” Yoona teased. “Let’s find out…”

I'm feeling you way from afar, boy you're distracting me

Yoona started teasing both Yuri and Taecyeon, and she began to distract her target person, Yuri. She literally ran down her soft tingly fingers from Taecyeon’s neck down to his chest and provocatively down to his abs. Yoona simply knows how to play the game, she knows how to jive well. From afar she noticed Yuri’s stare were almost firing up and Yoona loved it. Yoona smiled triumphantly. But it’s not enough. I need to get her.

“You are such a teaser…” Taecyeon said.

Yoona laughed. “Ha… like you don’t know me…”

“You snatch everyone who you like to snatch…and right now I have a feeling you want to snatch someone…”

Yoona smirked. “I’ve already snatched you…” Yoona said as she placed an arm around Taecyeon and she touched his chin and their lips were almost inches apart. But then Yoona lightly pushed him away. “Tsk tsk…My lips aren’t that quick…” She winked. Then she stared at Yuri who was already aching and very very angry. Yuri was already tearing up and she gulped another shot of alcohol.

Awe… my poor baby… Just get your in here so you won’t hurt that way… Yoona said in her head. But since you’re so hard to get… You gave me no choice…

My heart is racing, body's aching, and I'm shaking all because of you

Yoona played naughtily; she flashed a y naughty smile to Taecyeon, she ily danced and was cooling up for a while. Yuri didn’t want to make it obvious but she was too obvious, her expressions were angry and irritated. Yoona liked it. Is it torture baby?... That’s what you get for playing hard to get… Yoona thought despicably in her mind. This is just the start, we haven’t gotten to the fun part just yet…

Yoona wanted to heat things up between her and Taecyeon, at the same time pray, she swayed her hip slightly crushing herself against Taecyeon’s lower abdomen. Yuri was simply shocked on what she saw, and her jaws dropped open. Yoona saw her reaction and BOOM! Yoona smiled in victory. Kwon Yuri… You’re totally mine any minute now… I just need to be patient…


(It's something about you)

Yoona saw how angry Yuri was and so Yuri gulped her last shot alcohol and dragged Wooyoung to the dance floor. Ah… Yoona smiled. You wanna play too? Ahraso… Yoona thought.

(The story continues to Yuri’s POV earlier)

Yoona broke back to reality. Sh*t…. my head hurts… she told herself. Taecyeon went towards the fridge too to get some water. Yoona became distant.

“Uhm…I’m not feeling thirsty anymore…I’ll just go back to bed…” Yoona said who made her way back to the living room.

Yuri smiled evilly. Wow… did the player just flinched?? “Im Yoona…” Yuri called in a teasing tone.

Yoona looked behind.

Yuri stood up and went near Yoona. She dragged Yoona to the balcony and Yuri closed the door of the veranda.

“What’s the deal??” Yoona asked in a slightly y manner.

Yuri smiled. “Wow… much?? We’re not done yet…”

“Done with what??” Yoona asked.

“Last night…” Yuri slid her index finger along Yoona’s collar bone. “If you think I’d forget about it…you’re wrong…”

“Pshh… Kwon Yuri… like you don’t know me…I already got you last night…”

Yuri laughed. “I think… you got down on my trap… If you think I’m that easy… well… think again… I don’t play games…especially yours…”

Yoona smirked. “Well… you’re already in it… there’s no way out in my games…unless I let you go…” Yoona winked and went back into the living room.

Yuri sighed and grunted… …

 

~11 AM~

Everyone was already awake and the last to wake up was Sulli and Krystal. Jessica, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany were preparing their brunch. Just as Jessica saw her sister woke up she placed a hand on her waist.

“You two.” Jessica said to her sister and Sulli.

“wait… Sica sica… wait.” Yuri suddenly said as she holds the shoulders of Sica. “Chill…okay??”

“We know, we know…” Krystal started. “Unnies… oppas…we’re so sorry about last night. We really really didn’t mean to disobey all of you…”

“Tsktsk…” Nickhun said. “It’s okay. We understand that you guys are just curious…But know your limits. When your outside even though you are with people you know, drink only to your safe lines…”

“We just tried to drink…” Krystal explained.

“Tried to drink that you two were too drunk to even walk and talk…” Jessica said in a distressed tone.

“Miahne unnie…” Sulli said as she looked down over the floor. Embarrassed.

Yuri nodded. “Ahraso… it’s okay… but this is the last okay??”

“ahraso…” Jessica dismissed. “Next time, follow our advices…”

The two girls nodded obediently.

“Okay… I’m going to the kitchen to help Hyo.” Sica smiled.

“OMO!!!” Tiffany squealed. “The cake sica!!”

“Whatever Fany…” Jessica smiled. “Do your worst.” She said as she disappeared into the kitchen.

Krystal shut her eyes. “I’ll be back, Sulli…I’ll go talk to my sister…” She went to the kitchen to her sister and see what Jessica wanted to tell her about Aunt Jenna. Jessica was actually helping Hyoyeon to prepare their breakfast/lunch, they were bulgogi, kimchi, and so on.

“Unnie…” Krystal said to Sica and Hyoyeon.

“Oh??” Jessica answered.

“Hi there baby, want some kimchi pancake?” Hyoyeon offered. Krystal smiled and grabbed a small piece of kimchi pancake.

“By the way…Aunt Jenna called last night… she asked me how you were doing…” Jessica said.

Krystal folded her arms. “I’m still bitter…” She said as she leaned against the door frame and munched the pancake in her hand. “I still hate her…I’m still angry…”

“Ya…” Jessica gave Hyoyeon the spatula. Then she went near her little sister who was angry. “Krys…stop being angry…” She said as she looked down over her little sister.

Hyoyeon was pretending that she was invisible and just continued cooking the food.

“You know…” Jessica sighed. “I know deep down you’re learning to love it here… come on… give yourself a chance… give ourselves a chance…” Jessica said. “We have no other choice…”

“I’m still not forgiving here…” Krystal rolled her eyes. “Yes we do… our plan…”

“Okay… I won’t force you… but Krys… 3 more weeks… just try… then if you’re still not happy then let’s leave…okay?” Jessica hugged her baby sister. “Aunt Jenna is just concern about us… She just want to give us a normal life… a life we never had experienced because of our lifestyle…”

“Concern her face…” Krystal broke off from her sister’s hug. “I hate her….nothing will change that fact…” The Krystal went away.

“Aish…” Jessica expressed.

Hyoyeon smiled. “Loosen up a bit…give her time… she’s still adjusting…”

“Ahraso…” Jessica pouted.

“You know… you’re not bad after all… I guess everyone was wrong…” Hyoyeon said calmly.

“HUH??? Me??!!?” Jessica said. “I am not what you think I am…”

“Oh come on… stop being a …” Hyoyeon stared at Jessica with a straight face. “I know that you’re good… way down… Like you said… give yourself a chance…”

Jessica sighed. Suddenly she flipped her hair illy. “ehem…Anyways…I’m not done yet dancing queen…like I said… I’m not what you think I am…”

“Psshhh… Ice princess… you’re already melting…” Hyoyeon said straightly.

Jessica glared at her icily. “It’s your fault…”

Hyoyeon smirked.

“Tch…” Jessica clicked her tongue. “Don’t worry…I’m still a …”

 

ICE COLD

SunYeon's Flashback, JeTi's Flash back

 

I divided the flashbacks because it will be a very long chapter if ever,

so SunYeon and JeTi's dance floor is on next chapter :)