Chapter04: Queen Candy of Hearts

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

=>CHAPTER04: QUEEN CANDY HEARTS<=

~A HYOSICA STORY~

“Un-button or take off?”

“Just un-button…”

 

Hyoyeon was lying on the couch back at their dorm with Lee Joon above her. They were having auh… Another time of their life.

“Ya! Don’t bite me, you’re leaving bite marks again.” Hyoyeon said under her breath.

Suddenly the lights inside the dorm opened.

“AHH JINJJA?!?!” Yoona said as she covered her eyes. “UNNIIIEEEE!!” She back hugged Yuri and buried her face behind Yuri’s hair.

“YA! You have a room! Why are you doing it in the couch?!” Jessica asked while looking down on the floor and trying her best not to look.

Hyoyeon smiled shyly out of embarrassment while she buttons back her checkered polo and Lee Joon wearing his shirt. Good thing they were not totally and had their jeans and undergarments on.

“Seriously, I didn’t know that people could do ehem ehem these things in late afternoons. I thought it’s only done at night.” Yuri laughed. “Ah… jinjja…” She shook her head while smiling. She hugged the arms of Yoona that was wrapped around her waist.

“I’ll just see you tomorrow.” Hyoyeon said to Lee Joon as she escorts him to the door. Lee Joon was about to kiss her but she avoided the kiss. “Go on now, I’ll just see you tomorrow, okay?” Lee Joon said his goodbyes despite of the embarrassment that happened and went off.

“Wow… that’s new. You avoided his kiss?” Yuri asked.

Hyoyeon covered her face out of embarrassment. “AYOO…I’m not really serious with him…”

“JINJJA?!” Jessica said while placing her bag on the couch. “Hyoyeon-ah. I don’t think dancing goddess should be your name…” She laughed jokingly.

Yuri laughed along. “I agree I think it should be The Se-“

“Shhh! Yoona is innocent stop polluting her mind!” Hyoyeon said while jumping beside Jessica who sat on the couch. She made an aegyo face to Jessica, who in respond playfully slapped her cheek away.

“YA! You were the one who polluted my baby’s mind! After seeing you wildly on the couch, I don’t know what to say and how to think straight anymore.” Yuri grinned, she held onto Yoona who was speechless.

“Okay guys, let’s not talk naughtily, alright?” Jessica said, calming everyone down. “As if we are really innocent. And you! Kim Hyoyeon! Is he your boyfriend now? And what do you mean by not serious? You two got it down on the couch and it’s not serious??”

“WHAT?! NO… What are you talking about?? We’re just friends. Don’t be that gross… That’s even grosser.” Hyoyeon expressed while she hits Jessica in the shoulder.

“You two play and rumble a lot in bed and almost everywhere, and you’re telling me that you two are just friends and its gross?? What do you think is grosser than getting down on the bed??” Jessica smiled while poking Hyoyeon’s cheek. It’s how Jessica and Hyoyeon express affection towards each other.

“Hyo, I think you need to be serious.” Yuri said. “Uhm… If this is just fling, why not make it official since you two love tangling around in bed?”

“Erm… I can’t decide just like that, Yuri.” Hyoyeon breathe heavily to the point it pained her chest. “I’m not ready for commitments just yet, unlike you and Wooyoung. Wait, have you got down on the bed with him too?”

The moment Yoona heard the question she felt uncomfortable. Uhm… Have they?

Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yoona waited for Yuri to answer. Yuri proudly smiled. “No we haven’t. That’s just out of the line already. I’m still a...” She made a V sign with her hand, meaning she’s still a .

Jessica clapped her hands as she laughed. “HAHAHA! Never ever ever ever be like your Hyoyeon unnie! She’s not a good example!  And for the mean time Hyoyeon, think things over and lessen your s** drives. It drives us all crazy.” Jessica joked as she rests her head in Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

Yoona’s eyes grew big. “UNNIIIEEEE!!! I can’t listen to this conversation anymore!”

Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yuri laughed over at Yoona who seems naive on these things.

Then suddenly Hyoyeon wraps her arms around Jessica.

Jessica was surprised. It was every so often that Hyoyeon hugs someone. She was the type of girl who doesn’t like hugs. But among the group Hyoyeon only hugs Jessica. Everyone knows they are close with each other and they are the only ones who share a unique deep relationship towards each other.

Jessica lightly kissed her in the forehead. “Ya… Youbu, you should start to become something better…Okay?”

Hyoyeon nodded. “Miahne sahrang…”

Jessica affectionately wrinkled her nose. “Ne… saranghae…”

 

Does this uniquely deep relationship mean anything?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

=SOOYOUNG TIFFANY=

I’m gonna wreck it!” *Bugsh!*

“King Candy of Sugar Rush!”

“Have some candy!”*brrrooommmm!*

 

*Riiinnnggg! Riiinnnggg! Riiinnnggg! Riiinnngggg!*

“Aigoo… Seohyun-ah! Pause the movie.” Sooyoung lifted the phone beside her bed and answered. “YA! You’re disturbing me! Can’t you see Seohyun and I are watching Wreck it Ralph?!”

“Miahn-eh. Do you think I can see? Ya, you have to come to the office. We have a shocking assignment in our hands.” Tiffany said on the other line of the phone.

Sooyoung groaned and threw tantrums over the bed. “EEhhhhh!! Seohyun and I are watching… I want to know what King Candy will do… Can’t it wait??”

“Ahhnee!!! You have to rush!” Tiffany said.

"I don't like!" Sooyoung said in a kid like tone.

"Ya!! You're only watching that because of the candies and food!!" Tiffany teased. “Come here this instant! Bye Queen Candy!” *Toooooooot!*

“YA!! Hwang Tiffany!” Sooyoung shouted but all she could hear was the busy dial tone.

Seohyun sat right up. “Unnie, Is everything okay?” She asked while placing the laptop above a pillow.

Sooyoung stood up and took her purse and sweatshirt from the chair. “Aya… Tiffany wants me to rush to the office. She said about a shocking assignment…Maybe it’s about blind dating Yoona and Taecyeon.” Sooyoung joked and laughed.

Seohyun laughed as well. “UNNIEE!! That’s a bad joke. Yoona will kill you! She hates him so much…”

“Yeh… She doesn’t hate him but I can feel she once liked him but something happened. It’s just the trooper twins have mutual feelings towards each other.” Sooyoung blurted out, then suddenly her eyes widened.

Seohyun was shocked. “Boya?!”

“Nothing, I have to go!” Sooyoung ran to the door but Seohyun blocked it.

“Wait! What?!?! Mutual Feelings??”

“YA! Why are you so nosy! I’m not even sure! Don’t jump into conclusions!” 

“You’re conclusions are always right that’s why you got hired at Love Letters. You’re like a daughter of Aphrodite!” Seohyun expressed and she wants to dig more. “Is it why Yoona doesn’t want Taecyeon? Is she gay??”

Sooyoung made a straight face. “YA! No one is gay!!” Sooyoung sighed. “Me and my big mouth…Just open your eyes Seohyun, our clique may look like innocent goddesses but you don’t know what everyone is keeping. Now shut your mouth or I’ll shave your head.”

“Okay but you must tell me everything!”

Sooyoung slapped her forehead. “Ahraso! But keep it shut!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

“WHAT?!” Sooyoung couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

Tiffany handed a folder to Sooyoung. There was a label “Kim Taeyeon Bio Data” in front of it. “Now you don’t believe me Queen Candy??” Tiffany teased as she crossed her legs.

“Ya… Why did you accept the assignment?? We can’t do this…” Sooyoung whispered to Tiffany as she closed the door of their office. 

“I was forced to accept it because it was given by Byunghoon oppa.”

Sooyoung closed her eyes and pinched her nose bridge. “That monster…Do you know who the other party is?”

Tiffany nodded. “Kangin…”

Sooyoung became silent and just stared blankly over the glass table. “Does Kangin know we work here??”

Tiffany shook her head. “He shouldn’t know. If he does, goodness… He’ll ask help directly from us…”

Sooyoung suddenly flipped the folder and reviewed Taeyeon’s bio data. 

Name: Kim Taeyeon

Birthday: March 9, 1989

Occupation: Works full time at Cotton Candy Café and Veterinarian at Ginger’s Paw Clinic

Born at:

Religion: Christian

Schools Attended: Jeonju High School

Likes:

Dislikes:

Sports:

Personality/Characteristics:

Daily Life Routine:

“We need to fill out the bio data by the way, and also we have to plot out her daily life routine. Who knows Taeyeon’s whereabouts better than us right?”

“Fany-ah… As a friend… We shouldn’t do this…” Sooyoung said. “If Taeyeon finds out we’re super dead…and only God knows what will happen. We can’t take this assignment…” Sooyoung closed the folder.

Tiffany sighed. “Ya, Sooyoung… I think… As a friend, aren’t we suppose to correct what they are about to do wrong?”

“Wrong what wrong??” Sooyoung looked at Tiffany with a serious glare.

“Uhm… I know that this sounds weird but I think there’s something going on with her and Sunny…”

Sooyoung became outrage, but deep down she knows what Tiffany was talking about. “Ya! We aren’t supposed to be butting in with their lives. It’s their choice who they want to become. Besides Sunny is just jealous, she’ll get over it.”

“No… I know that kind of jealousy…I’m just thinking about their own good… I don’t want them to become…”

“Become??”

“Like me…” Tiffany admitted.

 “There is nothing wrong with you.” Sooyoung said irritatingly.

 “There is!”

 “No there is not!”

 “I LOVE JESSICA!” Tiffany finally confessed. She buried her face in her palms. “It all started with my attached feelings towards her. I know she’s my best friend but, I didn’t know why I love her more than I shouldn’t be…”

“Ah-nee ah-nee… Maybe you’re just being driven away by your break up with Seungri.” Sooyoung squeezed Tiffany’s arm for comfort. “Calm down… breathe!”

“This is serious. I really love her. I’ve fallen in love with her… I even… kissed her.” Tiffany confessed.

Sooyoung’s jaws dropped open. “What?! When??”

“I was seriously drunk that night I broke up with Seungri and I was so emotional that I accidentally kissed her and it felt different... I don’t want Taeyeon and Sunny to end up like me. They should make the right choice and I think this assignment would help.”

“Fany, you can’t tell anyone what is right and wrong… I know what you want is for the best. Even me, I’d be glad if one day Taeyeon and Sunny finds their perfect guy but they should find love on their own. For now we can’t change who they are, if they are what we think they are…”

“If we are their friends, we should do what’s best for them. Think about it Choi Sooyoung.” Tiffany said. “Maybe this is our que to right what they are about to do wrong….”

Sooyoung became speechless. What if Tiffany was right? But… What if we are wrong?

“I leave the decision in your hands, your highness.”

“Do you think it’s for the best??” Sooyoung went silent… she stared at the folder where a 2X2 picture of Taeyeon was attached.

What to do?

Are my girls about to make a wrong decision?

Is this for the best?

 

 

And so… Queen Vanellope Von Schweetz claimed her throne and ruled Sugar Rush.

Will Queen Candy Hearts do the same thing?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

For the next chapter of Cotton Candy Café, A Chocolate Love Series:

~Confessions of the Candyhollics~

=A YoonYul & JeTi Story=

 

What will the goddesses confess this time?

Find out more on the next chapter.