Prequel02: Mini me, Mini Apple Me

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

Mini Me, Mini Apple Me

 

*A very long chapter so... kindly bear with me...Sorry >.<*

Dorm#15

“Uhm… here’s our dorm room…” Sulli said to Krystal. Sulli was actually treating Krystal nicely. Usually she doesn’t treat anyone nicely especially nobody’s. But somehow Krystal had planted on her the moment she saw her.

Krystal was surprised to see the room and she wanted to break down and sob. The room was small and she wasn’t used to this type of lifestyle. Usually she had bigger room with bigger space, also she had personal nannies but now everything was different. It was as if from princess life she became Cinderella. Sulli can see the sadness and pain in Krystal’s face.

Krystal sat on the left bed and no words came out from the two of them. Krystal was staring blankly over the floor and Sulli didn’t know what to do and she was totally worried.

*tok tok*

Sulli opened the door, and then a couple of men came in and delivered their trunks and luggages. One man carried a couple of luggage and a trunk while the other men delivered a luggage, a trunk, a medium sized box, and a small box. Sulli was quite puzzled why Krystal had so many things but little did Sulli know Krystal’s sister was worst.

Krystal started to tend with her things.

“Do you want help?” Sulli asked.

But Krystal just shook her head.

“No one finishes today… trust me. We should get into our uniforms. Lunch is about to start and we must go down.”

“Can I just stay here?” Krystal asked. “I don’t have the appetite to eat…”

“Uhm…” Sulli thought for a while. “I just can’t let you starve… I know… I’ll be back…” Sulli said.

Krystal did not respond and just nodded while Sulli left her for a while.

Though Krystal wasn’t as harsh and as y as Jessica, she was cold and snobbish. She doesn’t talk much to Sulli or to anyone which made it awkward for the two of them. Krystal actually wanted to be alone. She sighed as she stared at her things. She suddenly opened a small box and it contained a crystal pendant. It was a necklace that her mom gave her years ago. Before she hated her name and she hated crystals simply because it was too mainstream, but now she had appreciated it. Crystals was her mom’s favorite gem that’s why her name was Krystal and the reason was crystals are delicate precious gems that could fit almost anything, simple but precious. Just like Krystal.

If only I could rewind time… Krystal thought to herself… I haven’t even got the chance to say how much I love you mom and dad…

Krystal burst into tears. She sobbed and she didn’t know what to do. She felt hopeless and she felt like her world is falling and crashing into pieces. She had the feeling of being alone in the world and losing everything she had. She was not really close to her sister Jessica and what they always do was fight. That’s why she felt alone.

*Bzzk bzzzk… Bzzzk bzzzkkk*

Krystal reached for her phone. “Yabuseo?”

“Krystal…” A voice said.

“Wow… How nice of you to call…” Krystal illy said.

“Aren’t you going to pay some respect?”

“Respect??” Krystal said. “Respect is earned not being asked… you won’t get away with this, witch… Wait until Jessica turns 21… be happy as long as you can right now, sometime soon… let’s see what happens to you…”

“You know… I legally bought the company… I didn’t steal the company…”

“I don’t care but the company is supposed to be ours… I have a feeling you killed my parents. Maybe you killed them...”

“Why would I kill my own sister? Krystal it was an accident, and I bought the company before the accident… you should thank me for saving it…”

“Why do you have to dispatch us then?? So you can drown yourself there with all our money??”

“Sweetie… money isn’t the issue is it?? The company isn’t the issue right?? Is this all about you and Jessica going to dorm school? Are you just accusing me because of that? Krystal, It’s the least I can do to help you. I’m doing this for your own good, so you could forget and move on with your life here in Beverly Hills. I’m your guardian now.”

“LIAR!! YOU !!! Wait until the year ends… I hope you won’t sleep well…”

Aunt Jenna just sighed as Krystal hanged the phone.

Minutes have passed and Krystal’s anger has started to subside. She was now busy tending to her things so she could settle down as she tries to forget her feelings. She heard a slight knocking but she ignored it and Sulli came in. She placed the packed food down by her study table.

“You know like I said… nobody can settle down today… trust me…It takes two to three days to settle in.”

Krystal heard what Sulli said but she still continued to unpack her things.

“I can help you later but… for now we should eat…”

“I’m not hungry…” Krystal said.

“You need to eat…”

Krystal didn’t respond anymore.

“Uhm… hey why don’t we get into our uniforms and I’ll show you something…”

“What?”

“Just trust me… come on…” Sulli said as she picked up Krystal’s uniform that was above her bed and gave it to her. “Come on...” Sulli smiled as she looked down on Krystal and gave her hand. Krystal didn’t react but she accepted Sulli’s hand that pulled her up from the floor.

“Where are we going? Krystal asked.

“I’ll show you.” Sulli said.

 

Sulli and Krystal were now walking at the school’s quadrangle. It was windy, very big and open, it was quiet and peaceful. Full of trees, grass, flowers, it looked like a park and not a school. There was nobody else in the quadrangle but them. Unlike Jessica, Krystal was wearing the correct uniform and even though the uniform wasn’t fashionable enough and it hides all the girl’s curves and figures. Krystal managed to look gorgeous and beautiful.

“Let’s sit here…” Sulli said as she walked over to a bench near a tree. “You know… when I have problems, I’d usually come here…It helps me to think things over… it clears my mind up…”

Krystal was pleased. She was slightly happy and Sulli was right. The place was tranquil and for the first time today she was at peace. The two of them settled themselves and they started to eat. Krystal wasn’t aware that she was hungry and the moment she forced herself to eat and she tasted the chicken she somehow want to gulp the whole thing but she kept it cool and still she managed to look calm and timid as she eats.

“By the way…Thanks…” Krystal mumbled.

Sulli just smiled. “You’re welcome…”

“I’ll just pay you later…”

“No need. I’ll treat you today.” Sulli smiled.

Sulli was known as the next cheerleading captain of the school’s squad, and usually Sulli doesn’t talk to anyone in school except her unnies who are also in the top of the hierarchy chain, but since Krystal is a Jung she decided to play nice with her. She honestly wants to play y with Krystal since Krystal treated her coldly, but she has these weak feelings towards her and she couldn’t understand or explain it. The moment Sulli tries to open and speak up, the original thought that she would like to say becomes different from what she wanted to say.

“CHOI SULLI!!!” Someone shouted.

Sulli turned her head. “ERGH…” Sulli grunted.

Krystal tilted her head as she stared at the boys who were on their way towards them. “Hmm… Your boyfriends??” Krystal teased.

“Boyfriend?? Ew…” Sulli expressed.

“Anyong!” The two guys said.

“Oh, you have a new friend?”

Sulli rolled her eyes. “Krystal this is Beak Hyun and Minho…Baek, Min, this is Krystal Jung… she’s new so be nice…” Sulli glared.

“Wow… so you’re Krystal? Are you related to Jessica Jung?” Beak Hyun asked.

Krystal rolled her eyes. “Obviously… she’s my sister…”

“Wooww!! Welcome to Soshi-U.” Minho said.

Sulli was giving both Minho and Baek Hyun a sharp snobbish stare.

“Uhm… we’ll be nice. Can we join the two of you??” Minho asked.

Sulli was about to shoo them when suddenly- “Ahraso…” Krystal said.

Sulli was surprised. “You can speak Korean??”

“Obviously…” Krystal said. “I’m Korean…”

“She has a point…” Baek Hyun said.

The four of them ate silently together. There were no words to say or sounds to hear except for the blowing wind and the birds chirping. Sulli was actually glancing at Krystal secretly but she didn’t make it too obvious. Krystal knew that Sulli was stealing glances at her because the moment Sulli looks away she too was looking at her secretly.

“MINHO!!! HI Minhooo!!!!” A bunch of girls said aloud as they pass by. They were smiling, laughing, and pushing each other just to get Minho’s attention. But the four of them just stared at them.

“Why do girls chase you??” Baek Hyun said. “Why not me??”

Krystal laughed and just shook her head while Sulli gave Baek a sharp look. Sulli felt irritated, she is somehow territorial to her friends and so she slanted her head and gave those flirtful girls a sharp threatening look. The girls noticed Sulli and they stopped and immediately went off.

Krystal was surprised. “What did you do?”

“Teaching them a lesson not to be flirtful…” Sulli said snobbishly as she looked at Minho and Baek.

“Hehe…” Beak said. “You see… Sulli is one of the popular girls in school, and she’s known for being a snob to people… It’s how the school’s hierarchy works here…”

Krystal was surprised. “Really??”

“Sulli is rumored to be the next Cheer Captain when Hyoyeon noona graduates…” Beak Hyun shared.

“So it means you two are also in the top of the food chain?” Krystal asked.

“Well…” Sulli butted in. “Beak is the school’s junior basketball player while Minho is a Junior Soccer Player…so yeah… makes them one of the school’s hierarchy chain…”

Minho laughed. “Are you athletic?” He asked Krystal.

“I’m an ice skater…” Krystal said proudly with a little arrogant charm effects. “Uhm…used to…”

“Wow… so you’re a gymnast?? Hmm… Do you want to try cheerleading?” Sulli asked.

Krystal laughed. “Cheerleading?? Haha… not my things…” She said.

“Really… hmm… sad to say but your muscles would go to waste if you won’t join. But if you change your mind… Wednesday, 4pm, here in the quad, prepare a freestyle dance, 8 by 8, and stunts… Show us what you got Jung…”

Krystal scoffed. “Hmmm… Show me what you don’t got…” She dared. “Ahraso… I’ll go…” Just as she was about to take another spoonful of spaghetti, from afar Krystal saw a bunch of girls walking and one of them was oh so familiar that she paused and stood up. “Wait a sec….” Krystal said to Sulli and to her new friends. She placed her food down beside Sulli and she ran over to the girls who were walking.

“Jessica!!” She shouted. The girls didn’t notice at first. “Jessica!!” She called again.

“Krystal…” Jessica said as she turned to face her sister.

Krystal glared. “You can’t believe what just happened… Aunt Jenna called me and she really wanted us out…she doesn’t care about the money and all she wants was the company…”

“Ya… let’s not talk about that in here…” Jessica said in a low voice.

“It means it is okay. I also don’t care about the company and-“

“Krystal… stop…”

“I think we should leave the company alone and-“

“STOP IT I SAY!!” Jessica shouted. She was being too harsh. “I said I’ll be the one to fix this right?! Stay out of the mess.”

Krystal grunted and looked at her icily. She looked exactly like her sister Jessica when she flashed that icy glare and stare. “Okay. Fine. Fix it yourself? Okay. I’m outta here.” She snobbishly turned and went off.

Krystal was in full range, she didn’t cry but she was angry.

“What happened?? Are you alright?” Sulli asked as she watched Jessica’s mini me marched back.

“Yeah…” Krystal answered glumly. She settled back beside Sulli.

“Are you sure? You don’t look okay?” Baek said.

“ergh!! It’s just my stupid sister…” Krystal said. “You know I really hate her…”

Sulli frowned. “Ya… she’s your unnie…Honestly… you should not call her “Jessica”. You should be calling her unnie since she’s older than you…”

“Unnie??” Krystal thought. She wasn’t used with that word because in America you call your siblings by name and not by respectable callings unlike in most Asian Countries there’s a respectable calling for siblings or family members.

Sulli nodded. “Jinjja… sometimes soon you should call her that because it would be very disrespectful in other people’s eyes… and I think you two need to talk…”

Krystal rolled her eyes. “It’s her fault!! I was trying to tell her something and she told me to stop…”

“Well… maybe she has a reason…” Minho said.

“Reason??” Krystal said. “Ergh…. Ever since we were kids we’d always end up fighting… I simply hate her and I don’t want to be with her… that’s why I’m so alone…”

“Ya…” Sulli suddenly draped her arms around Krystal and calmed her down. “Calm down…You're not alone okay?”

The moment Krystal felt Sulli’s touch, she melted and she became quiet. Her pain suddenly eased away and she felt happy and her feelings were jumbled up inside her gut and she didn’t know what to do. Krystal suddenly covered her face with her palms and she shut her eyes out of nervousness.

“Uhm… Are you okay??” Sulli asked. “Don’t cry…”

Minho and Baek Hyun were looking at Krystal. “Ya… Sulli… why did you make her cry??” Baek asked.

“I didn’t… I…”

Suddenly Krystal lifted her head and her face was blushing.

“Are you okay?? Why are you blu-“ Baek asked.

“It’s getting’ hot in here…” Krystal reasoned. “I turn red when it’s hot…” Hmm…Was it really hot? Or was it Sulli’s hotness?

“HAHA!!” Baek laughed. “You’re so cute!!”

Suddenly Sulli looked at Baek with sharp eyes. It was as if she was marking her territory again like don't you dare or else.

Baek Hyun knew that look because she usually does that to other people like to those flirtful girls earlier so he stopped. Usually Sulli does that when she feels like her territorial space ( such as her friends including Minho and Baek) is being invaded.

“Have you guys settled down?” Minho asked.

“Ahnee…” Krystal smiled. She was suddenly happy.

“Is she… bi-polar??” Baek whispered to Minho in a very quiet manner.

Minho nudged Baek in the chest with his elbow. “Quiet you fool!! Maybe you’re the one who’s bi-polar…” He whispered.

Baek Hyun was now twitching in pain.

“Are you guys done eating?” Sulli asked.

Everyone nodded. “Okay… put your trash inside the plastic… I’m going to dispose it.” Sulli said as she opened the plastic she was holding.

Everyone placed their trash inside and then Krystal stood up. “I’ll come with you.” She said.

“Okay.” Sulli smiled even though the trash bin was just near them.

“Uhm… you shouldn’t have followed me.” Sulli smiled as she disposes the plastic trash by the bin.

Krystal raised her brow. “Haha… so? What’s wrong with going with your friend to the trash bin?”

Sulli laughed. “Nothing…haha… jinjja…” She smiled.

Beak Hyun and Minho stood up. “Are you touring her around?” Baek Hyun asked as the both girls went back to join them.

“Uhm… Do you want to?” Sulli asked Krystal.

“Uhm… okay?” Krystal said as she nods.

Krystal’s first day of school turned out well for her. She thought she’d be alone but having friends like Sulli, Baek Hyun, and Minho wasn’t bad after all. Her morning wasn’t as good as she expected it to be but along the day it turned out fine and fun. Krystal who used to be cold and a slightly snob melted away and became shy towards Sulli. As the day was about to end, Krystal and Sulli walked back to their dorm room so they could prepare for dinner.

 “When will school really start?” Krystal asked as they walked up the stairs to the .

“Tomorrow… I actually have our class schedules and you’re with me throughout the classes. You know, if you try out for cheer dance, you won’t need to attend P.E., you’ll be exempted and you won’t need to wear that icky P.E. uniform…instead you’ll be wearing the cheer dance outfit…” Sulli said.

“Really??” Krystal suddenly had the urge to join. “Okay… I’ll see what I can do…” Krystal smiled. “Oh.. uhmm… do you know my sister’s room?”

“Uhmm… I can find it out for you…”

Krystal nodded. “I think I need to talk to her…”

“Ahraso…” Sulli yanked her cellphone from her pocket. She searched for Hyoyeon’s phone number in her contacts and called her. *riiinggggg…. Rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggg…. Rriiiiiiiiiiiingggggggg….*

“Yabuseo??”

“Hyoyeon-unnie!!” Sulli said with an aegyo sound.

“Anyong Sulli-baby! Uhm… You know we’re not allowed to use cellphone until 7:30 right?” Hyoyeon asked. But she was happy.

“Uhm Yeah…  Hey, I was wondering what your room number is…”

“Oh… Dorm#06 at 3rd yr. floor…Why?”

“Okay… We’ll be coming there… Krystal wanted to speak with her sister…”

“Oh… the Jung…” Hyoyeon said in a not so happy tone.

“Unnie…” Sulli hushed. “Wait for us okay?”

“Ahraso…” Hyoyeon said before she hanged up.

 

~Dorm#06~

Hyoyeon immediately went to her shared dorm room with Jessica. She knocked lightly at first but no one answered. Hyoyeon went in and she saw Jessica sitting by the small window seat. She was staring blankly outside again.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. “You know… you have to move your things… “

Jessica just stared at her but then she ignored Hyoyeon.

“Goodness… just drag it like this… what’s tremendously hard?” Hyoyeon said. Jessica was about to stand when suddenly- “Nevermind… I’ll just do it…Sit down…” Hyoyeon moved Jessica’s luggages aside while Jessica sat by the edge of her bed.

“Uhm… your sister is coming here… and I suggest you two should have a talk…”

Jessica didn’t answer.

“Communication is the key to solving a problem…” Hyoyeon said.

Jessica rolled her eyes.

Seconds later Jessica and Hyoyeon heard a light and faint knocking sound in their door. “Unnie…” A small voice said.

Hyoyeon stood up and went to get the door. “Hey there…” She said as she welcomed both Sulli and Krystal. “Uhm…Okay… So we’ll leave the two of you then…” Hyoyeon said as she drags Sulli with her.

“Unnie…Are we going somewhere?” Sulli asked as they closed the door behind.

“Yeah…Let’s go visit some people.” Hyoyeon smiled. Together they walked the narrow dorm hall of the ladies wing. The ladies wing was the left building of the old international school, it was quite small, some parts were cemented and some parts were still made out of wood like the stair case and the old walls itself. The school looked quite old like vintage style and it was as if you were still living in the 18th to the early 19th century. As Hyoyeon and Sulli reached dorm#12, Hyoyeon lightly knocked over the door.

“YA!! PABO!!! That’s mineee!!” A voice came from the inside. “HAHAHAHA!!” Then loud laughters can be heard just outside the room. “SHHH!!! Someone’s here.” Another voice said. The door knob turned and Yuri was the one who opened.

“Ya… you guys are very noisy…”

“We haven’t settled in…” Sooyoung said who was putting her pillow inside a pillow case. She was dorm mates with Seohyun and Yoona.

“Sunny and I too…We haven’t settled ourselves yet…” Yuri said as she sat over the edge of Seohyun’s bed.

“So… how’s the brat doing?” Sooyoung asked.

Hyoyeon sighed and stared at Sooyoung disappointingly. “Don’t say that… she’s just troubled…”

“Troubled??” Yuri asked. “Wait… who’s brat??”

“There’s a new girl in school…” Seohyun said.

“Oh… you mean the American girl?” Yuri said. “Sunny told me about that buzz earlier… I haven’t seen her. Is she pretty??”

“Wow… she’s pretty alright… and rude… and y… and… ergh…” Sooyoung expressed.

“Now now… unnies… don’t be like that… I have a feeling she’s nice and warm… we’ll see as time pass…” Seohyun said.

“I don’t like her...” Sooyoung protested. “If she changes, then maybe I can do some adjustments but now… I will never talk to her…”

“Sooyoung ah…” Hyoyeon said. “We should try reaching out for her or maybe talk to her… we don’t know the reason behind her y-ness…”

“I don’t know either… Krystal was very cold earlier, she doesn’t talk to me much but as the day passed, she became okay…She was also having problems and she even cried…” Sulli shared. “I think if you’ll try to reach out and talk to Jessica unnie, I have a feeling that you’d get her soft side…”

Yuri smiled. “That’s my girl!” she said as she hugs her cousin.

“Let’s try to be more understanding and very patient…” Seohyun said. “Tell her the rules…”

“By the way… Krystal is planning to join the squad…”

“Jinjja??” The unnies said in unison.

“Yeh… I actually asked her because she shared to me that she used to be a figure skater…”

“Whoa… we’re in need of that… we need to have more gymnasts…” Sooyoung added.

“Ahraso… we’ll check her out by Wednesday.” Hyoyeon said.

“But unnie… just try to be more patient…I think the Jung sisters have the same problem…” Sulli shared.

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun nodded. Yuri wasn’t sure if she’ll be joining the nods since she hasn’t met Jessica yet.

Suddenly another girl came into the room. “Hey there…” A doe eyed girl said as she closed the door behind. “You know… it’s harder to be three in a room… the room is small and it’s like we’re sardines here…” Every room was same in sizes but since the Junior ladies are odd in number there has to be one room that has three people.

Yuri froze. She doesn’t like to be in Yoona’s presence. “Uhm… I’ll just go back to my room… I’ll see if Sunny has already arrived…”

“Awe… but I just came…” Yoona pouted to Yuri. Yoona was known to be flirtful and playful with people at school. But she chooses the people who she will be flirting with. She is known to be a player but Yuri doesn’t know how to play a game and she doesn’t want to play “her” game and now she feels like she is the next target of Im Yoona.

“Haha…” Yuri just smiled. “I’m just going to check on Sunny…you know…”

“Ahraso… See you later!!!” Yoona giggled happily.

Yuri smiled and she immediately left her friends. She’s not totally close with Yoona but considers her as her friend. She’s closest to Seohyun (because they are team mates in their swimming team) which leads her to be friends with Sooyoung whose Seohyun’s roommate and Hyoyeon whose Sooyoung’s cheer dance captain. Yoona was also part of the cheer dance team but Yuri doesn’t mind her much.

“Yuri-ah!” Someone called out.

“Sunny??” Yuri turned; she noticed Sunny was walking alone. “Where’s Taeyeon?” Yuri asked.

“Moolah…” Sunny answered snobbishly. “Let’s go to our room…”

“Sunny!!”

Yuri turned behind to see who it was calling again. “Oh?? Taeyeon-ah??”

“Sunny, I’ll just go with Tiffany to check out what’s for dinner, and then we’ll meet up at the DJ speaker room for tonight’s announcements, alright?” Taeyeon said.

“Ahraso…” Sunny said snobbishly as she walks into her shared dorm with Yuri.

“What’s wrong with her??” Taeyeon asked Yuri.

“Moolah…” Yuri was also puzzled.

Taeyeon nodded. “Okay, I’ll go now…”

Sunny feels jealous about Taeyeon and Tiffany being together. Sunny is also slightly territorial in terms of her friends but Sunny is not that close to Tiffany who happens to be Taeyeon’s roommate.

Sunny exasperatedly enters the room with Yuri. “Ya… What happened to you??” Yuri asked.

Like everyone else in school, their shared room was also messy. “Nothing…” Sunny said. She wanted to shrug her feelings away. “I won’t do the evening announcements… let Taeyeon do it…”

“Bo???” Yuri said in shocked. “Ya… you can’t do that…”

“I can...” Sunny said straightly. “Now, let’s prepare for dinner…” Sunny said as she sat by the edge of her bed and brushed her hair.

 

~Jung Sisters~

Krystal entered Jessica’s shared room with Hyoyeon who apparently left with Sulli to go somewhere else. Jessica wasn’t actually talking, she didn't even make an eye contact with Krystal who just came in. Krystal sat beside her sister but no words came out from them. Minutes have passed and nothing still… Krystal looked at Jessica but Jessica didn’t look at her. Suddenly as Krystal looked away, Jessica glanced at her. Krystal immediately made eye contact with Jessica who was staring at her and then both of them burst into laughter.

“Uhm…Jessica…” Suddenly Krystal shook her head. “I mean un…unn…unny- unnie…”

Jessica just stared at her. She was shocked by the sudden calling of Krystal. She wasn’t also used to being called “unnie”. “Wait… First of all… Krys… I don’t know what’s gotten into you earlier, why did you suddenly ran into me and blab such things about the company, that is private stuff…The reason why I told you to hush was because it’s a family matter and we shouldn’t talk about it publicly not infront of my friends... well... not friends... not exactly enemies... anyways whatever it is I have to call them... and you shouldn't have accused our aunt like that in the first place…”

“Well…”

“She bought the company from our parents before they said their good byes…” Jessica explained. “Uhm...This isn’t about the company right?… this isn’t about the money... isn't it?? Is this about mom and dad leaving us?” She asked Krystal.

It was true. Krystal doesn’t care about the wealth but all she wanted was her old life back, the old life that she used to have back in Beverly Hills, having a mom and a dad, a whole family. “I want to go home…” Krystal whined.

“We can’t…” Jessica said. “This is our home now…Is it why you’re so angry with Aunt Jenna? Was it because she sent us here?”

Krystal nodded.

“You know… I’ve also talked to Aunt Jenna earlier too after she called you and she told me she has a reason why she sent us here… and as time goes on… we will find it out…” Jessica said. “Don’t let anger eat you…I know we’re not really close and what we always do is fight…but here’s one thing I want you to know… I will never let anything happen to you. I will not leave you…simply because you’re my baby sister and I love you…mom and dad left me with nothing... mom and dad left me with you. Now your my responisbility and I am responsible to take care of you. So don't think that you're alone in this world.”

Krystal was surprised. It was the first time she heard these words from her sister. Tears rolled down from her eyes and she quickly hugged Jessica.

"Okay, baby?"

“I swear when the year ends, I’ll confront Aunt Jenna… I’m still angry… and one thing for sure when you turn 21 and got our money back, we’ll never ever see that Aunt Jenna ever again…”

“Krys…The money is with our family's attorney, no one can touch it...” Jessica sighed as she hugs her baby sister tighter. “Don't say such thing... Earlier I didn't understand everything... but now I do... so let's just move on...”

“I wanna go home… Sica…” Krystal whined. “Let’s be a drop out instead??”

“Krys- I… drop out??” Jessica thought.

“Yah...I don’t know… break rules?? According to the booklet when we go in detention for the 15th time… we’ll face judiciary court and they will decide if we will be kicked out or not…Then… we’ll go back to Beverly Hills… to Aunt Jenna…to our old house back there and have our old life back...”

"Krys...I-"

“Let’s do it Jessica!!!”

"Shh... now now... hush..." Jessica didn't say a word and she just hugged her sister.

 

~Cafeteria Hall~

"So... how was it?" Hyoyeon asked.

"How was what?"

"You and your sister..."

"Oh... that... yeah... we're fine..." Jessica said.

"Awe...I know your soft side will soon come out..." Hyoyeon cheekily said.

Jessica was actually melting over Hyoyeon. But suddenly she noticed that Hyoyeon was right. "HEY!!! I have no soft sides so stop it..."

Hyoyeon smiled but again noticed Jessica's uniform was still the same. “Again Jessica…You will never get away with that uniform…” Hyoyeon said for the nth time today. They walked down the stairs of the 3rd yr. ladies dorm and exited the Ladies Wing.

“Seriously… why isn’t there a wi-fi here??” Jessica asked as she raises her phone up to the air to look for wi-fi signal. She's starting to become y again. They walked passed by the library hall, the paintings of the old headmistresses of the school, the awards halls that was full of trophies and medals.

“There’s no wi-fi here… Internet is only available in computer labs… Computer use is only until 8pm in the evening…” Hyoyeon said. “Are you clear with the rules?? I’ve told you earlier right??”

Jessica didn’t listen.

“Hello??” Hyoyeon asked.

“What??”

“Again…No alcohol… no smoking….” Hyoyeon said as they walked. “No casual ing or prohibited drugs, if you have problems with other people, just tell me, and remember this… if you do anything stupid, I will also be part of it, so do not do anything freakin’ stupid because I don’t want to be in your sh*t…”

Jessica rolled her eyes and grunted.

“Excuse me…” A woman said.

Hyoyeon stopped but Jessica kept walking. Hyoyeon dragged Jessica to stop. “Evening, Ms. Park…”

Ms. Park is the school’s uniform checker, responsible for the food, the laundry, and she’s also like the school’s maintenance keeper. She was dressed in a blue old maid fashioned clothes and she looked haggard, not really that stunning and slightly tired with the eye bags and messy pony tail.

“OH MY GOSH!!” Jessica exclaimed. “THANK YOU… A staff… Is there any way to have wi-fi in here??”

Ms. Park’s eyes grew large. “Excuse me?? For a starter, Hyoyeon… She should be in the appropriate uniform… I’m giving you a warning…”

Hyoyeon just nodded. “Yes Ms. Park…”

“Ergh…” Jessica expressed.

“Another… Cellphones are not allowed until 7:30pm…”

“My god… its 7:20…”

Ms. Park was surprised. “I’ll get that cellphone…” She snatched Jessica’s cellphone from her hand.

“Excuse me??” Jessica illy said. “Hands off of my phone…”

“No home call for a week. Both of you…” She said.

Hyoyeon became shocked. “what?!”

“Like I give a damn…” Jessica expressed.

“Watch your words!! 2 Saturdays detention… for you two…” Ms. Park said.

From behind Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Yoona were walking. They saw Hyoyeon and Jessica who was being scolded by Ms. Park. “Uh-oh…” Seohyun expressed. The four of them went near to ask what was going on.

“But… I can’t go on detention. We have cheer dance practice… you know that and cheer dancers don’t go to detention…” Hyoyeon reasoned.

“Yes, Ms. Park… what about our cheer dance practice?” Sooyoung asked who appeared behind her.

“Oh my gahd… Just give me my phone back… like everything was a big deal…” Jessica said icily.

Ms. Park got irritated. “3 Saturdays detention for all of you.” Then she walked off without even giving Jessica her cellphone back.

“AIGO…” Yuri exclaimed. “Swimming practice…”

“Never mind…Let’s go…” Hyoyeon said disappointingly. All of them walked but Jessica wasn’t following again. All of them stopped and stared at Jessica angrily.

“What??” Jessica asked.

Sooyoung and Yoona went to get Jessica and dragged her into the cafeteria with them.

“Goodevening Soshi-U!!” A voice came from the speaker again. “Hey hey hey!!! It’s Kim Taeyeon in the house!!!” She said cheerfully. “How’s everybody’s first day???”

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Jessica went to settle down to their respectable table. Nickhun and Seungri came after next. Yuri went to their usual table where Seohyun, Sunny, and Taeyeon are, but since Taeyeon was dj-ing, she’ll just catch up later.

“Uhm…Isn’t Sunny going to dj tonight??” Nickhun asked.

“Oh?” The girls were puzzled. “You’re right… She’s the evening DJ… but weird… what’s going on…” Sooyoung said.

Yuri and Seohyun sat parallel to Sunny. “Ya… Sunny… You’re the evening DJ right?? You need to DJ… or else you’ll get a detention for not complying with your extra-curricular activities…”

“I don’t care…” Sunny said glumly as she crossed her arms.

“Annddd!!!!! I have SUNNY!!!” Taeyeon giggled.

“Anyong haseo!!! It’s Sunny!!!!”

The cafeteria cheered aloud but Hyoyeon and the others were not cheering but instead they looked at Yuri’s table where Sunny was. They were also surprised. If Sunny was in the cafeteria, whose that in the speaker.

~DJ Room~

“Yess!!! Hello Hello Sunny!!!” Taeyeon said happily over the microphone. “So for tonight’s dinner, since it’s the first day of the school year, our beloved Chef Bertrand made us… Roasted Chicken with almonds and mashed potato with steamed vegetables. YEYYY!!!”

Taeyeon suddenly clicked her cellphone. “And also, new students in the house, how are you doing so far?? Have you familiarized yourselves about the school’s do’s and don’ts?? Has your helping hand toured you around?? I bet you have because you don’t want to be late for tomorrow’s class, don’t you?” Sunny’s voice echoed. It even has a laughing effect.

“Yes, and… for tonight’s weather forecast, the weather’s temperature is 70 degrees Fahrenheit, it will be cloudy tonight, there will be a chance of rain later this evening so don’t forget to warm ourselves, don’t go out anymore to avoid colds and worst fever…Also I have announcement from drama club, there will be an audition for this year’s Fall Musical, details will be posted in the announcement board, then SOSHI-U Cheer dance squad! Hello Unicorns!! Unicorns will hold an open audition on Wednesday, 4-5pm at the squad, so if you have the guts to be one of the Unicorns, show up your talents on Wednesday. For more details about the audition, Hyoyeon the cheer captain will post details on the announcement board. That’s all for tonight!!”

Taeyeon clicked her phone again. “So!! Again thank you everyone!!!! This is Sunny!!”

“This is Taeyeon!”

“And… Sunny loves you!!! Good evening and let’s enjoy dinner…Byeee!!!! Mwah mwah!!!” Sunny’s voice said.

“Byeee!!!!” Taeyeon said over the mic.

Just as Taeyeon got finished with the DJ session, she went out to go to the cafeteria hall, but someone was actually watching her do the DJ. “Ms. Park… good evening… hehe… how nice to see you…” Taeyeon giggled.

“Hmm…. Where’s Sunny??”

“Uhm… She ran off to the cafeteria…”

“I was standing here all along, watching you DJ… do you know that not complying to extra-curricular activities without a good reason may result to detention… and lying also has an offense…”

Taeyeon gulped. “Uhm…”

~~~~

Yuri and Seohyun were shocked to hear the evening announcement. “How?-“

“Taeyeon recorded our practice earlier…” Sunny said. She was toying with her fork over the roasted chicken in her plate.

“Ya… if someone finds out… you’re dead…” Yuri said. “Jinjja… we’ve been given 3 detentions because of little miss ice princess…”

“Jinjjayo?” Sunny asked. “Why?”

“Long story but yeh…” Seohyun nodded.

Taeyeon appeared to the door she came running to the cafeteria and to their table. She was in huge range and she stopped as she reached their table. “YA!!” She said aloud. But it didn’t make a commotion since the whole cafeteria was noisy.

Sunny didn’t mind her.

“TALK TO ME! What’s up with you?!”

“Me?! What’s up with me?!” Sunny said. “Ask yourself.” She stood up to meet Taeyeon face to face.

Sunny and Taeyeon looked like lovers who were quarreling. “Why didn’t you DJ tonight??” Taeyeon asked.

“Was it fun without me?” Sunny asked. “It’s amazing that you can do it alone, right? I guess you don’t need me then…”

“YA! THIS IS NO JOKE!! Because of that we have 3 Saturdays detention…”

“WHAT?!”

“I’m sorry… I have to lie to cover you up but my lie was too obvious because Ms. Park was watching me do the DJ alone!” Taeyeon said angrily.

“ERGH!!” Sunny irritatingly expressed.

“Ya…” Yuri finally said. She and Seohyun were now stopping Taeyeon and Sunny from fighting.

“Guys… guys…” Hyoyeon appeared behind them. “What’s going on? I saw you from our table and you’re having some…fights again…”

“It’s because of her!” Taeyeon said angrily.

“Me?!?! It’s your fault!!” Sunny said.

“What did I do? Earlier you were okay but suddenly you were not… I don’t know why!”

Sunny became quiet. The reason why she was like this was all because of Tiffany. She was jealous of Taeyeon hanging out with Tiffany. Taeyeon always hangs out with Tiffany but she only hangs out and talks to Sunny when it was all about their DJ-ing and their extra-curricular activity but Sunny felt that besides of that Taeyeon never spends time with her the way she spends time with Tiffany.

“We got 3 Saturday detentions because of her…” Taeyeon said to Hyoyeon.

“Oh…” Hyoyeon was surprised. “I guess… we will be seeing each other in detention then…”

Sunny was angry, she grabbed her purse and cellphone from the table, she didn’t even touch her food and left the cafeteria hall leaving her friends speechless. Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica, Nickhun, and Seungri saw what happened. They also stood up and went to ask what happened.

“Boya…” Sooyoung asked. was full of food and she was still chewing something.

Hyoyeon sighed and shook her head.

Yuri was shocked that Yoona appeared behind her. She felt nervous again and so she wanted to escape again. “I’ll go talk to Sunny…” Yuri blurted as she quickly made her way out of the cafeteria.

“Taeyeon unnie… I think you and Sunny need to talk… not Yuri and Sunny…” Seohyun suggested.

“What happened?” Yoona asked. She was puzzled and this time she felt that Yuri was kind of avoiding her.

“Jinjja…” Jessica scoffed as she folded her arms.

“Wait… so it means you girls are going to detention?” Nickhun asked.

“Hmm…” Seungri smiled slyly.

“Leave that to me… I think I know what to do…” Nickhun said. Nickhun is the student body’s president so if there’s the hierarchy chain, he’s actually in the top most of the chain. Hyoyeon and her girls are just too lucky that they are friends with Nickhun, and that he may save their butts out of detention.

“Uhm… guys… where’s Tiffany?” Jessica asked.

All of them froze… Jessica made a good question… where is Tiffany??

 

 

Chocolate and Vanilla

SunYeon

 

 

Sorry if I wrote it too long.
Was it boring? :)
Let me know if it bores you guys... :)

Don't worry I'll make the next chapter quite shorter than this.

Sorry again... Also next chapter will be kind of lovers quarrel for Sunny and Taeyeon. :)

THANK YOU!!!