Chapter02: Candy Crushed, YoonYul Couple

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

=>CHAPTER02: CANDY CRUSHED<=

~A YOONYUL Story~

A doe eyed girl busily crossed the street. She was wearing a blue checker pleated skirt, white sailor blouse that has a blue ribbon hanging by the chest. She was on her way to the Cotton Candy Café when suddenly-                                                                                                   

“Yoona!” A girl shouted few meters away from behind. She waved excitingly to her best friend. Her nose and S-line was one of her asset, and she looked beautiful even though she was just wearing a simple pair of jeans and white long sleeved top.

Yoona sighed. “Why now, why today, why right now, and not another day…” Yoona shut her eyes and breathe heavily.

“Yoonaaa!!!” Yuri hugged her from behind. “How’s my little baby? I just got out from class.” She said. She suddenly cupped Yoona’s face with both of her palms and kissed her in the forehead.

“Unnniiiiieee…” Yoona said, she felt uneasy and broke free from Yuri’s touch.

Though Yoona broke free, deep down she loves it when Yuri kiss and hugs her, she may not understand what she truly feels but deep down Yuri is her everything.

“Ya, what’s wrong?” Yuri asked. She Yoona’s hair with her fingers. It was one of her ways on how she expresses her affection towards Yoona.

*Such a flirt* Yoona thought to herself. She brushed her bangs away. “Nothing…” She said to Yuri.

“Oh?? What did I do now? Did I do anything?” Yuri asked worriedly. "By the way, Taecyeon told me you never answer his calls or text."

Yoona glared. "As if that’s new to us? He's quite a charm alright, and popular, and charismatic...He's not for me..." Yoona said.

"Huh?? Why do you think that way? But he likes you...He’s been liking you ever since I could remember??"

"Aiyoo... I'm not interested for the billionth time..."

Yuri laughed. "Ahraso ahraso...So how was Tiffany?"

"Oh.... Fany-unnie... She was drunk last night. I didn't know what exactly happened but Sica said she and Seungri broke up."

"Oh…We were waiting for her last night to come home. We got so worried. Until you texted me that she was in your dorm. Seriously, I think we need to move in together in one dorm.”

Yoona nodded. “I think so to… But our dorm is too small. Maybe we should find another dorm close to our place.”

“I guess that’s a better idea, than riding buses late nights, even though it’s a stop away but still it’s nicer if we all live together.”

Suddenly, from their west direction, Yoona noticed a couple of familiar guy coming their way. She wanted to run but too late, she couldn’t escape. “Yuri! Yoona!” One of the guy said.

Yoona groaned in frustration. “Aiiggooo…Aish...” She covered her face with her free hand. *Here comes the boyfriend and a stalker…* Yoona thought to herself.

“Oh? Taecyeon. Wooyoung.” Yuri said. Wooyoung smiled and pecked Yuri in the lips which surprised Yuri.

*ugh… Really?! Infront of me…* Yoona thought bitterly. “I better go…” She said irritatingly. She gripped onto her sling bag and walked away.

“Yoona-“ Taecyeon was about to say something but Yoona didn’t mind him.

Yuri felt uneasy, She looked at Wooyoung and slapped him in the arm for kissing her in front of her best friend. She ignored Wooyoung and caught up with Yoona.

"Yoona!" Yuri said as she followed Yoona. But she was few meters behind.

Yoona irritatingly entered the café. “Yoona?” Hyoyeon called. But Yoona ignored her and continued walking to the counter.

“Ya… are you alright?” Hyoyeon asked with concern.

Yoona just nodded in respond. “Do you want to talk about it??” Hyoyeon continued.

“Later…”

Suddenly Yuri came in after a few seconds.“Ya! What is wrong with you?!” Yuri whispered in a demanding tone so the customers inside won’t notice the commotion. She walked towards Yoona and Hyoyeon who stood by the counter.

Yoona just glared at her. “Ya… it’s not a good time to discuss such thing.”

Yuri lightly slammed the counter desk. "You know I feel tired and puzzled about how you act. You avoid me, you won’t talk to me, and you never answer any of my calls.” Yuri said. "What is wrong?? I want to understand...Is it because of Taecyeon?"

"No..." Yoona said irritatingly. "Could you please not mention him? Put him out of this...Ergh! I'm so tired of this Taecyeon matter!"

Yuri sighed. "I'm tired as well...Let's end this cold treatment once and for all. Something is bothering you, and I don't like it..."

Sunny and Taeyeon came to the picture. “Ya…If you two are fighting go inside the kitchen.” Taeyeon said.

Yoona stood up and both of them went inside the kitchen.

“What is going on with you two?” Taeyeon asked. “Seriously you two are driving us crazy.” Taeyeon and Sunny went out leaving Yoona and Yuri inside.

Sooyoung and Seohyun were in the cold kitchen making pastries so they were alone inside the main kitchen.

Yuri suddenly hugged Yoona. “Yy—ya-YA!!” Yoona stuttered. “What are you doing?!” She’s trying to break free but Yuri won’t let go. She was stronger than Yoona thought. "Will you stop this?? Will you please let go of me? You always use physical contact on me! Can we not let the hormones fix us?!"

“I won’t.” Yuri hugged her tighter. "I won't let go...Unless you tell me what is bothering you..." Yoona felt Yuri’s arms tightened around her. "Is it because of my boyfriend? Is it because I haven't got the time for you anymore..."

Well... It was true, ever since Yuri had a boyfriend, Yoona acted differently and she became distant at the same time people kept on pushing her to Taecyeon who she never liked.

Yoona did not answer. She kept still and quiet.

“I don't know what's going on with you but I can't go on like this... not without you...I miss you so much, I won’t exchange you for anything… I love you Yoon…”

“Erghh Yuri… let go of me… seriously.” Yoona struggled. She wanted to ignore what Yuri just said. “You won’t exchange me for anything? You already did…”

Yuri loosened her hug and finally she let go. She fell silent and speechless.

“Think first… sometimes action is stronger than words…” Yoona walked out, but suddenly she froze by the kitchen door.

“Tiffany, I’m so sorry.” Someone said. He was making a huge commotion inside the café.

“Kitchen… kitchen…now!” Jessica said aloud. She pushed Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Sunny into the kitchen along with Yoona who was standing by the door.

“Boya??” Yuri asked. “Are you okay??”

Tiffany didn’t answer.

Outside in the café shop, Taecyeon and Wooyoung stopped Seungri from making a huge commotion.

“Out!” Jessica whispered to Seungri. “Let’s talk outside… Do you see these customers? If they leave, you will pay for them.”

Wooyoung and Taecyeon brought Seungri out. Jessica and Taeyeon tailed behind both of them have an ice cold expression.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked. “Can’t you see we are working peacefully, then suddenly you came running in shouting for Tiffany?? Aren’t you that crazy?!”

“I just want to talk to her if you’d give me the chance.” He pleaded.

“Ya… Isn’t it enough for dumping her? Hurting her over and over? You’re such a jerk…” Jessica said. “You don’t have the chance, so go. Leave.”

“I think you have to leave…” Wooyoung commented. “Seriously…”

“Our Miyoung is suffering because of you…” Taeyeon commented. “It’d be best if you just leave and leave her alone, she’s better off without you.”

“Please, I just want to talk to her.”

“Aish…Jinjja…Aren’t you a bit annoying?!” Taecyeon commented under his breath.

Suddenly Seungri punched him. Wooyoung went to the middle to stop Seungri and Taecyeon but he got punched by Seungri as well.

“YA!” Taeyeon and Jessica both shouted. “STOP!!!” But the boys were still rumbling.

“Fine… if they won’t stop then let’s leave them…” Jessica grabbed Taeyeon’s wrist to leave when suddenly Yuri and Yoona burst out of the door.

“YA!!!” Yoona shouted angrily. She pulled Taecyeon from behind who was about to charge Seungri.

Yuri did the same to Wooyoung who was in the middle of Seungri and Taecyeon stopping them both from the fight.

“AIGOO!” Jessica shouted angrily. This time she was in range. She slapped Seungri across the face. “THAT IS FOR TIFFANY!” Then she slapped him again from the other cheek. “THAT IS FOR BEING AN EFFIN’ JERK COMING ALL THE WAY HERE TO CREATE A MESS!”

Jessica stormed back into the café.

Taeyeon just glared. “LEAVE… If you don’t want me to call the cops…” Taeyeon snobbishly turned and followed Jessica.

Seungri stopped, he glared at everyone and he angrily left.

Tiffany along with Sunny and Hyoyeon came out from the alley side of the café. Tiffany saw Taecyeon and Wooyoung who’s face were bruised. She sighed and her tears came out of her eyes. “Miahneyo…” Tiffany apologized.

Wooyoung smirked as he wiped off the blood from his lips. “It’s okay…When it comes to you guys, none of you should get hurt.”

Suddenly Tiffany burst into a sob. Her heart crushed like a candy.

“Awe…” Hyoyeon heaved Tiffany’s hair. “Don’t cry… You’re fine now. He’s gone. Let’s go up to the dorm and clear you up.” The three of them disappeared back to the alley side of the café where a stairs leads up to their dorm.

Yoona sighed. She was still holding Taecyeon’s shirt from behind. The four of them was speechless.

“Let’s get you ice…” Yuri said to Wooyoung. They were about to enter the café when suddenly-

Yoona hugged Taecyeon from behind.

Wooyoung didn’t notice but Yuri was simply shocked. Yuri wanted to pretend she did not see anything but it was as if Yoona really meant to do it. She couldn’t watch so she pushed Wooyoung into the café leaving Yoona and Taecyeon behind.

“Yoona, I-“

“Uhm… You see Taecyeon… I think we are better off as friends… like how we used to…”

“But…”

Yoona wiped off the blood that was flowing from Taecyeon’s lips. “I can’t love you the way you do…”

“Why?”

“I really don’t know. But seriously…”

“I won’t stop…” Taecyeon said as he looks down onto the ground.

Yoona lifted his chin with her delicate hand. “You’re punishing yourself. You’re making your life miserable.”

“I’d be more miserable if you’re not beside me…”

Yoona shut her eyes. She doesn’t want to hear such thing. Suddenly she felt a pair of lips touch her forehead and then they were staring into each other’s eyes.

“I really don’t feel anything towards you… because…”

“Because?”

“Because my heart is beating for someone else…” Yoona finally confessed.

Taecyeon was shocked.

“I’m sorry… I’ve been telling you all along to stop…I couldn’t tell it to you straight.”

Taecyeon became speechless.

“Miahne oppa…” Yoona said as she holds his hand.

Taecyeon was in teary eyed. He just nodded.

Yoona cupped his face with both of her palms. “You’ll find someone who will love you more than you love me…”

From the window glass of the café, Yuri was watching. She saw what was happening.

She couldn’t explain what she was feeling, but seeing Yoona and Taecyeon together for the first time, she simply doesn’t like it.

Am I jealous? She thought to herself. No… Why would I?

But why do I feel this way?? But no…

Is she finally going for Taecyeon??? No… This can’t be… No way…

Yoona is mine… she’s always mine…

“Yuri-ah??” Jessica called by the counter.

Yuri snapped. She turned and went towards the counter.

“Let’s forget what happened…ergh jinjja…I feel bad. I can’t watch Tiffany this way. My heart’s crushing for days because of this.” Jessica said as she fixed the bills, she let out a huge and deep sigh.

Yuri just nodded. Yeah agree… Forget what just happened. She stood frozen by the counter staring at the floor.

“Here…the bills of the customers…” Jessica said giving her a pile of black leather thingy that contains receipts inside. But Yuri wasn’t listening. She was thinking deeply.

“Ya??” Jessica snapped. “You okay?? Forget what happened.” Jessica said as she hugs Yuri. “Oh…Wooyoung is in the kitchen by the way, I think Tiffany is getting the medicine and first aid kit upstairs.”

Yuri took the bills. “Ahraso…” Yuri answered without a care. She didn’t mind how was Wooyoung at all. She suddenly felt confused and just like that her feelings towards her boyfriend disappeared after seeing Yoona and Taecyeon together.

Jessica became puzzled. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Why do I feel this way? Yuri thought to herself. No… maybe I’m just carried away. So what if they finally end up together? It’s what everyone wants right? I mean everyone is voting for him. But why do I feel this way? I’m totally not jealous! She denied to herself.

“Where’s Yoona??” Jessica interrupted.

“Moolah…” Yuri said bitterly. “I’m not her keeper…”

“Ya… Jinjjayo?” Jessica sighed. “I don’t know about the two of you but you better fix this…” Then Jessica disappeared into the kitchen.

Yuri sighed… All she wanted at the very moment was her Yoona…

 

 

And just outside…

Taecyeon left…

Yoona just stood there and watched him go…

Both of them in tears, both of them in pain..

 

And so many hearts have been crushed that very day…

 

For the next chapter of Cotton Candy Café, The Chocolate Love Series:

~Chocolate Coated~ A TaeNy, JeTi, SunYeon Love Triangle Story.