Prequel03 Chocolate and Vanilla

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

Chocolate and Vanilla

Taeyeon POV

I made my way to English class in bafflement, as I entered the room I didn’t expect that class has already started. Everyone was there already even my friends.

“Good morning, Ms. Kim.” The teacher said in a withering tone.

I hurried to my seat that was beside Tiffany.

Suddenly by the door another person came in late too. The teacher was now feeling irritated. “Class… what time does our class starts?”

“8…” Everyone echoed.

“Miahne…” Heechul said. He made his way to the last empty seat which was beside Jessica.

Sunny was supposed to be sitting beside me but instead she sat next to Hyoyeon while I was surrounded by Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Yuri.

Yuri was sitting in front of me, while Sooyoung was on my left. Hyoyeon was behind me who happens to be in between Jessica and Sunny.

I turned to my left to glance at Sunny but she wasn’t looking at me and she was totally ignoring me.

“Since there were people who are late today… Group yourself into two for a pop quiz…” The professor said.

Yuri decided to pair with Tiffany, then Sooyoung paired with Hyoyeon, then Jessica was thinking an alternative route not to be paired with Sunny or Taeyeon (so they could talk to each other).

“Wait, he doesn’t have a pair… so I’ll pair with him…” Jessica said referring to Heechul.

Sunny and Taeyeon didn’t have a choice but to pair with each other so everyone in class switched chairs so they could sit next to their partners. Sunny sighed as she sat next to Taeyeon. She doesn’t have any plans to talk to her.

Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Jessica stared at Taeyeon and Sunny who was so cold with each other.

“Ergh…I don’t think they will talk to each other.” Yuri whispered to Tiffany.

 

Jessica POV

Sitting with my friends… Well… I don’t really consider them as my friends but I don’t know. Ergh… The weird thing about this is the childishness of Sunny and Taeyeon. I mean seriously?? What the Aphrodite is wrong with them? They were just fighting over little things… I folded her arms and rolled my eyes with the thought of it.

“Uhm… are you okay?” Heechul asked.

Jessica snapped. “Yeah… why?”

“Oh… I thought you were disappointed that you ended up pairing with me.”

“Huh?? Why?”

“It’s just you look irritated…I was just thinking maybe you want to pair with your friends…”

“No, no. This is perfect. You see those couple of fools are totally not talking to each other due to last night…”

Heechul stared. “Oh… why??”

“Pshhh… Moolah…”

“I see…” Heechul said. “So… you’re new right?”

I nodded. “Ye…”

“What school?”

“Uhm… It’s in United States and I’m home schooled… I was born there and we were just sent here…”

“Cool…so how’s your stay? Must be really tough…”

“Not really good…and yeah…”

“Why?”

“I don’t know… I just don’t feel it…But I like the weather here…it’s humid and not as hot as the US during this season…”

“Oh… so you hate hot weather?”

I nodded again for respond. “I like… rainy and autumn…” I smiled. Well I like sharing to other people about my thoughts.

“Wow… Autumn is my birth month and I’m born on August 1. Autumn is cool. I also like it…”

I was surprised. “Really?? Whoa… it’s like you’re the august gate opener haha…” Somehow I was surprised about Heechul, I feel light when I talk to him and he seemed so worry free and he’s even easy to talk to.

“Quiet now, everyone…Get a piece of pad paper, write your names, section, year, and date today…” The professor started to write something over the white board.

 

Sunny POV

Taeyeon took out a piece of pad paper, she wrote her name, my name, date today, section, and year level. I wasn’t planning to talk to her still and I know I’m ticking Taeyeon’s irritation radar again.

“Sunny… if you’re not talking to me might as well as not take this pop quiz with me…” Taeyeon said.

I look at her angrily. “Do I have a choice?? Do you think if there’s a choice that this could be individual do you think I’ll pair up with you??” I whispered angrily.

“Pss…” Sooyoung scolded. “Hey… what are you?!”

“Ya… stop it…” Yuri whispered as she stared at us angrily. It was the first time I saw Yuri flash such expression.

“WHAT IS THAT NOISE I HEAR?!” Our professor said.

We stopped from arguing and did our test. It wasn’t till class ended that I realized Taeyeon was the one who was writing our quiz. I mean I know the answers but she’s controlling me again. ERGH! I feel like I have a controlling girl friend that controls everything for me. Am I not allowed to make a choice?

“Okay class, pass your papers finish or not finish…1…2….3…”

Taeyeon stood up and passed our paper to our teacher. The moment our teacher got everyone’s paper she dismissed us quickly. I got so pissed off so I immediately took my bag and walked out of our classroom.

 

Sooyoung POV

I hate to say this but Taeyeon and Sunny are starting to annoy me. Sunny just grabbed her bag and she straightly ran off of the room. She didn’t even say a word or didn’t even tell us where she was going. We immediately went out and followed her even though she was already meters away from us, and she has already ticked Taeyeon’s anger meter mode.

“SUNNY!!!” Taeyeon shouted as she tailed Sunny behind. She didn’t care that we were in the hallway and that we might get scolded by professors or worst detention again.

“Omo omo omo….” Yuri said as she shook Tiffany’s arm. “Someone stop her… three Saturdays detention is enough…”

“LEAVE ME ALONE!!!”Sunny shouted back. She continued walking towards the stairs.

“SUNNYYY!!! Don’t you dare take another step!!” Taeyeon shouted angrily.

Sunny stopped. “THERE!! THERE!!! SEE THAT?!?!!? YOU’RE CONTROLLING ME AGAIN!!! WHAT AM I?!?!? YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?! BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?!” Sunny made another step and she ran down the stairs.

Taeyeon got so pissed off so she ran after Sunny. “SUNNNYYYYYYY!!!”

We heard her scream through the stairs. “OMO… Quick!! Let’s follow them.” Hyoyeon said.

All of us were scared and nervous except for Jessica who seemed to be so calm and cool about everything. We followed Taeyeon and Sunny who were fighting like crazy, this is what we hated, when Sunny and Taeyeon fights it’s like world war three.

“Aish…” Jessica expressed irritably. “There they are…” she pointed outside the window. Sunny and Taeyeon were now outside the school building, Sunny was walking on a fast phase while Taeyeon followed her behind.

“ERGH!!! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!”

“WHY?!?! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!! YOU’RE ALWAYS LIKE THIS WHEN YOU’RE ANGRY!! YOU NEVER TALK TO ME BUT YOU IGNORE ME, YOU IGNORE EVERYTHING EVEN YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT INVOLVES ME!!!”

“DUH?!?! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! PRETEND THAT I’M OKAY??” Sunny shouted. “I’M NOT LIKE THAT TAEYEON! I DON’T WANT TO SUFFER OR TORTURE MYSELF OR EVEN PRETEND THAT I’M OKAY, THAT EVERYHTING’S OKAY BECAUSE IT’S NOT OKAY!!!!!”

“SSUUUNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taeyeon shouted angrily as she stomps her foot.

We honestly could hear their argument from the inside of the building so we ran our way out to the school quadrangle where world war three is about to explode and take its part.

“YA!!!” Jessica shouted irritably as they reached the quadrangle grounds.

Taeyeon and Sunny stopped.

“Omo omo omo… the ice queen… is mad…” Hyoyeon said under her breath.

“YOU TWO ARE SO… ERGH!!! FINE… YOU TWO WANNA FIGHT?? OKAY…GO ON. Slap each other, pull each other’s hair, pin each other down against the ground! Knock each other out…” Jessica said angrily.

Taeyeon and Sunny didn’t make a move or even say a word.

“See??? Now tell us, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO??? Is it because of last night?!?!” Jessica questioned.

“Uhm… I think Jessica is better off as a lawyer… or a judge in the court… don’t cha think??” Tiffany whispered to me. I wanted to laugh but I can’t. I need to stay focus and stay serious.

No one answered. Taeyeon folded her arms and she was about to cry. Sunny wasn’t even looking at Taeyeon either.

“ANSWER MEE!!!” Jessica angrily said. She was like a mom scolding her children.

“It’s her fault in the first place!” Sunny finally spoke.

“What?? What did I do?? Last night I didn’t even know what happened!! You were okay the whole afternoon then after that, I don’t know.” Taeyeon reasoned.

“Put last night out of this issue!!” Sunny said. “If you weren’t late earlier, our professor won’t give us any pop quiz and I wouldn’t have the chance to be partnered with you!!!”

“So this is about me being late??? This is about me having the fault that we were partnered earlier???” Taeyeon stated.

“DUH?!?!?! This is also you being a controlling freak over me!!!”

“Controlling freak?!?!!?! How did I control you?!?”

“DUH!!! YOU WERE ANSWERING OUR QUIZ ALONE EARLIER!!”

“YA!!! YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT YOU WANTED TO ANSWER TOO BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT TALKING TO ME, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!”

“IT’S NOT JUST THAT!!! IT’S ALSO YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO LIKE I DON’T HAVE MY OWN RIGHTS TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF!!”

“THEN NEXT TIME TRY VOICING OUT YOUR OPINION BECAUSE YOU’RE ALWAYS QUIET AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING TO YOU!!!”

“HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO VOICE OUT?? YOU’RE ALWAYS FIRM IN YOUR DECISION LIKE THERE’S NO ROOM FOR MY OPINION OR CHOICES!! YOU ALWAYS WANT EVERYTHING TO BE YOUR WAY!!!”

“OKAY IF THAT’S THE ISSUE THEN FINE!! NEXT TIME YOU-“

“STTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP” Jessica shrieked in her dolphin scream tone.

“OHGAHD….” Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri expressed in a collective manner as they cover their ears with their palms.

“You know what…” Jessica said. “I feel like I’m in a middle of a… love relationship battle or quarrel or something… jinjja… you two are so childish…”

Sunny glared at Taeyeon. “If she was just wasn’t late and-“

“Ya! Heechul was also late! He was the one who triggered our professor to give us a pop quiz!”

“YYAAAAA!!” Jessica shouted. “Don’t bring someone who is innocent in your fights. Heechul has nothing to do with you or with your business so spare him!”

Sooyoung, Yuri, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon were surprised. “Did she just defend someone??” Hyoyeon asked.

“Omaigash….Is she having a relationship with him??” Yuri asked in a whisper.

“Huh??? Relationship already???” Hyoyeon and I said in a collective manner.

“Relationship Immediately?? Can’t it be crushing over him first before relationship??” Tiffany joked.

Yuri laughed. “Miahne miahne…”

“Ergh… this is non-sense… I’m going to my room…” Sunny said.

“But there’s still second period!” Taeyeon argued.

“I DON’T CARE BUT SEEING YOU… JUST SEEING YOU WITH… ERGH!! ASDFGHJKL!!!!” Sunny expressed. “I’M DONE… I’M NOT ATTENDING SECOND PERIOD…GOODBYE!!”

Sunny walked out again…

“You know… I think I know what to call Sunny…” Jessica said.

“What??” I asked.

“Miss Dramatic Exit…” Jessica joked sarcastically.

Taeyeon pouted she sat down on the grassy ground and whined. “I WANT MY SUNNY!!! I WANT MY SUNNY BAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!”

Jessica became surprised to what she was seeing. “YA!! Get up from there!!! Jinjja… I really think you two are in a relationship…If you want to solve this problem the only way is to communicate… a friend of mine once told me… communication is the key to solve a problem.” Then Jessica smiled and winked at Hyoyeon.

“Now… come on… hush now…” Tiffany said in her warmest tone. She kneeled over to Taeyeon and gave her a hug. “Come on, sweetie…” Tiffany stood up and helped Taeyeon up.

“You’ll be fine…” Yuri said as she rubs Taeyeon’s back for comfort.

Hyoyeon smiled at Jessica. She even draped an arm around her. “Awe… you did a good job…”

Jessica smiled. “Yeah I did…”

Oh well… My friends did a pretty good job but I’m really worried about Sunny though. Hmm… “Guys… Go on to second period. I’ll catch up soon…” I said.

“Where are you going?” Yuri asked.

“Just…uhm… just go, I’ll catch up.” I immediately made my way out.

I went back to our school building and I felt impatient and nervous as I walked along the halls of Soshified. I walked past the awards hall, then the portraits of the past headmistress and somehow as I pass by it gave me chills. It was like their eyes were trailing me as I walk. Soon I entered the ladies wing and there were no students by the lounge, so I continued straight to the 3rd yr. floor.

“Sunny??” I knocked lightly over the door. “Sunny-ah…its Sooyoung…”

“Go away….” A small voice said.

I opened the door and went inside. Isn’t it ironic? The person said to go away but instead I walked in. Keke. “Sunny…” I said.

Sunny was lying over her bed. She crouched in a ball position like a cat and she even covered herself with a thick blanket.

“ya…” I said as I sat over the edge of the bed.

“Hey… Sooyoung…” Sunny said in a squeaky tone.

“Hmm…” I answered. “Wait… don’t tell me… I think I know the problem here…Is this another case of jealousy??…”

Sunny sat and jolted right up. She was frowning and pouting. “TSK!!! NOOO!!!!”

“No, but according to your reaction you just made it obvious…” I said. “Hmm… Do you happen to like her??” I asked.

 

Sunny POV

How my friendship with Sooyoung started…

“Do you happen to like her??” Sooyoung asked.

OMG… What the hell?? Is this hot seat or something???? I can’t tell her the truth even though she’s my friend, besides I was quite shock to see her too when in fact I’m not really close with her. Cheer dancers give me chills because… gosh! their heads are so high that they don’t look down upon the ground anymore. They tend to be snobbish and all and they only talk to popular people. Well… I know I’m also part of the hierarchy chain but I’m not like cheer dancers or other sports members.

“Why would I happen to like her?? That is so absurd!!” I said guiltily. “Besides Sooyoung there’s second period, I don’t want you to miss it…”

“Sunny, I know we cheer dancers tend to be you know like snob but I want to let you know that you’re not a nobody to me…So if you need someone to talk to I would be glad to listen…” Sooyoung said.

I sighed. “Fine… but promise me you won’t tell anyone about this… promise??”

Sooyoung nodded. “Promise. Pinkie swear!” Sooyoung and Sunny pinky swore.

“Okay… I’m just jealous of Taeyeon hanging out with Tiffany. You know… she never smiles the way she smiles when she’s Tiffany and people see us as close friends… people say oh Sunny and Taeyeon are best friends they always hang out with each other… blehh… in public’s eyes it’s us but to me…If you ask me who is Kim Taeyeon and tell something about her it’s like… I don’t know her. I don’t know what I would say about her…Then when we’re together it’s always about our dj-ing… it’s like is there anything else to talk about besides our club??” I sighed again out of exasperation. “Also she’s controlling me…it’s like she cages me but I’m free…I don’t know it’s hard to understand…”

“So… you like her??” Sooyoung asked.

“HUH???” I lied. I totally know I was in denial. “No…”

“Hmm… You know… for now I think you should try talking to her about this…” Sooyoung suggested. “Like Jessica said, the communication is the key to problems… promise…”

“Fine… I’ll talk to her later… but I don’t know how to apologize…”

“Hey… your dj-ing right?? Sing a song? Dedicate a poem?? Something like that…” Sooyoung suggested.

I pouted. “Ergh…I sound like a lover…”

Sooyoung laughed. “Ya… sometimes in friends… you’ll feel that way. So chill…”

“Ahraso…”

Jessica POV

“Hey, why don’t you guys go on to the cafeteria… I needed to pass my index card back at the art room…” I said to Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Tiffany.

The three of them nodded and they proceeded to the cafeteria hall. I walked pass the classrooms and finally the art room. I knocked first but no one was answering. So I jiggled the door knob and went in. Well, no one was there so I went to the teacher’s table and placed my index card above a shelf where my other classmate’s index cards are also located. *Sniff* something smells nice… It came from the outside and so I went to follow the scent. It was sweet and it was like chocolate. I’ve decided to fully follow the scent and I had a feeling that it came from the floor below so I went down. I was now located at the laboratory rooms, where the cooking laboratory was located.

Through the window of the cooking laboratory’s door, I took a sneak peek inside. I saw someone baking he was making a cake and I was quite impressed. He was like a culinary student baking something nice. Suddenly he looked up and saw me. I was shock. He suddenly realized who I was and so he smiled. I smiled back. He wiped his hands with a towel and went to the door to see me.

“Jessica.” He said.

“Hi, Heechul…” I said. “What are you doing?”

Heechul suddenly turned pink. “I was actually doing my art entry for this afternoon’s contest…”

“Art entry??” I asked. “Can I see??”

“No…” He blocked.

“Oh come on… please…” I smiled. “I have a feeling that it’s good. I could smell it from the art room…”

“Well… it’s because the exhaust fan from here passes the art room…” Heechul said.

“Come on… let me see…” I said in a pushy tone. “Please??”

“Awe… okay…” Heechul has finally invited me in.

I went in and I was totally curious about the cake. The moment I saw the cake it was colored white and dark chocolate. I didn’t understand the design at first but suddenly I realized what the design was. I became speechless and I didn’t know what to say.

Heechul was speechless too. He noticed my expression the moment I realized how the cake was.

The cake was beautiful, the icing was pure white and there were dusts of dark cocoa. But I was amazed by the design concept. He used the cocoa dust it to form an image of a girl, a face of a girl who was smiling under the rain, and obviously the girl was me.

“Wow…” I said as I cut the silence. “This is amazing… you’re good in baking and arts…”

Heechul smiled. “Uhm…yeah… I couldn’t think of what to enter for the art contest until… this morning…”

I was surprised. “It’s beautiful… my bet is on you… I have a feeling that you will win.”

Heechul smiled. “Thank you…” He took the cake that was lying on the table and he placed it inside the chiller.

“What flavor was that?” I asked.

“Uhm…want to taste? I actually made a separate cake sample if ever the judges would like to taste the cake.” Heechul opened the fridge and he took out a small container. He opened the lid and gave me a small cupcake like plating.

I accepted the small plating that he gave me. In the middle of the cupcake plate there was a small cake and it has a toothpick attached in the middle for easy consuming. I ate the sample and oh my gosh… The cake was like strawberry mint flavored cream with soft vanilla chiffon cake and mixed with dark chocolate cocoa. “OMO…” I said as I throw the wrapper to the bin. “This is amazing…”

Heechul smiled. “Thank you… honestly it was inspired by someone…” He said honestly.

“Someone?” I asked. Well… My heart started to race and somehow my body temperature became hotter.

“Yeah… she’s uhm… icy and cold on the outside but if you get to know the person… she’s not what other people say she is… She’s nice… kind… friendly… she’s beautiful too…Sometimes people shouldn’t judge first, it’s really best to know someone before saying first impressions.” Heechul chuckled. “That’s why I used the flavor dark chocolate so it gives a bitter sweet taste, then strawberry for the sweet side, mint for the icy effect, and white chocolate for the soft side…”

I smiled. Well… Yeah he was right. “Oh… I’m rooting for you. I’m sure you will win.” I said.

“Have you eaten lunch? Its lunch time already, I bet your friends are waiting for you.” He said.

I nodded. “I should get going now…Thank you for sharing something wonderful…” I said. “Kahmsamnida…” I smiled.

 

~Cafeteria~

“Come on Krys…let’s join the unnies…” Sulli said as she held Krystal’s hand and dragged her towards their table.

Krystal sighed. “My sister is also in that table…”

“Oh… that’s good.” Sulli smiled.

“Sulli-ah! Krystal!!” Someone called.

Sulli sighed. She knew who it was. Sulli and Krystal turned to face the guys who called them. “What do you want??” Sulli asked Baek and Minho.

“Uhm… are you sitting with us?” Minho asked.

Sulli rolled her eyes. “We’re sitting with our unnies…”

“Oh… awe… okay… see you later then…” Minho and Beak said as they went to their table and joined their hyungs Wooyoung and Taecyeon.

“Aish… I thought you were going to ask Sulli to the upcoming home coming dance?” Baek asked.

Minho sighed. “Ya… I thought you were going to ask Krystal…Why don’t we wait for the announcements first before we ask them huh?? Aiishhh…”

“Well… I heard it from the publications news committee earlier…” Baek Hyun said.

The girls have finally settled down and were about to have lunch. Today Krystal and Sulli have decided to join the cheer dancer’s table. Krystal looked for her sister but she was nowhere to be found. “Uhm…where’s my sister?” Krystal asked.

“She said she’ll just drop by the art room… she’ll be here soon…” Hyoyeon said. “I’m worried… where’s Sooyoung,Seohyun, Sunny, and Taeyeon…”

Jessica appeared by the door and now she was walking towards their table. She was immensely blushing and she was feeling tingly on the inside she couldn’t contain her feelings and she wanted to explode anytime. She sat down beside her sister Krystal. “Ya… Jessica…are you blushing?” Krystal asked in English.

Hyoyeon and Yuri were having the same question in mind. “Ya… you’re smiling?? Did something happen?” Hyoyeon asked.

Jessica stood up. “HEY! I’m going to buy food!!” She said.

Krystal stood up and followed her sister. “Ya… Jessica…”

“That’s unnie for you…” Jessica said to Krystal.

“Fine… unnie… Why were you smiling?? You’re blushing… and…are you crushing on someone???” Krystal asked.

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Is it bad to smile??"

Hyoyeon and Yuri stood up and followed Jessica to order some food. "Ya... Sica... So tell us. Why are you blushing??" Hyoyeon asked as she stood next to Krystal.

The three of them were waiting for an answer but Jessica snapped. She noticed something was odd again. "Wait before you question me... Where's Tiffany??”

Hyoyeon and Yuri became surprised. "Omo... Good question... where's Tiffany?? Again..."

SO... where is Tiffany??

“Ehem… Mic. Test 1..2..3..” A voice said over the speaker. “Ahnyonghaseo!!! Cho nun Sunny-imnida!!”

Everyone cheered inside the cafeteria hall.

“Sooo… today… I have something special to announce. But before my announcements, I would like to share some letters being given to me by students…ehem… here it goes… Sunny-ah, thank you for being my energy pill, honestly I’m always bored here at school but I always listen to your DJ/VJ sessions and you inspire me to do my homeworks. Keke More power hwaiting! Love, AmoreKitty… Well, thank you AmoreKitty for that message. I will do my best as always to inspire you more. Never get bored because there are always a lot of things to do.” Sunny said as she opens another letter. “Oh, another entry… Hi Kim Taeyeon, Taengoo… I’m your number one fan girl! Don’t ever loose in touch with the school’s mic. I want to hear your voice everyday!!! XoXo LipstickAgent… Well… LipstickAgent, I’m so sure Taeyeon heard that…” Sunny laughed. “By the way speaking of Taeyeon… Do you want to hear her DJ??”

The school went wild and shouted, they even chanted “Taeyeon, Taeyeon , Taeyeon”’

Since Sunny wasn’t with Taeyeon, she will be using Taeyeon’s recorded voice. Sunny was about to tap the play button in her phone when a hand suddenly touched hers. The girl smiled and sat next to her.

“AHNYONGHASEO!!! IT’S KIM TAEYEON…LEMME HEAR YOU SAY YEAH?!?!?!”

“YEEAAAHH!!” Everyone echoed over the school.

“Wow…” Sunny said over the mic. “Taeyeon-ah…you seemed happy today. Mind to share us why??”

Taeyeon laughed. “It’s because I’m sitting beside someone who is special to me…”

“Oh…” Sunny said. “Someone special ehh?? Hmm… So do you like to continue our announcements for today??”

“Yes!”

Just as Taeyeon and Sunny made the noon announcement together (thank goodness) over the microphone it sounded as if the two of them were happy and fine but truthfully they were not in good terms. They finished the announcement and finally made the closing together.

Sunny pushed the “closed Air” button inside the small VJ room to turn off the speakers and microphones. “Ahraso… we’re done…” Sunny said coldly.

“Ya..” Taeyeon suddenly locked the door of the small VJ room. The VJ room was really small it can only fit up to two people and there were several buttons inside the room, with mic. And etc. “Sunny…” Taeyeon suddenly hugged Sunny tight.

“Let go of me…” Sunny said, she struggled but Taeyeon was too strong.

“Sunny… I’m so sorry for whatever it is that I did…” Taeyeon said.

“Ergh…Taeyeon this isn’t the right place and the right time for this…” Sunny said. She was helpless under Taeyeon’s hug.

“I’m so sorry… I won’t let go unless we’re okay… Sorry if I’ve been controlling or whatever… I’m just sorry… here…” Taeyeon suddenly gave Sunny something. “Please take my peace offering…”

It was a vanilla and chocolate bar.

“I’m sorry…” Taeyeon said over and over.

Sunny of course accepted the peace offering. “Taeyeon… we’ve been friends for a year or so… but if we keep on being like this we won’t be understanding each other…and all I can say is… I’m not quite ready to tell my side…”

“Why???” Taeyeon asked.

Sunny shook her head. “Ergh… it’s just-“

“Like you said… We’ve been friends for a year or so but why can’t you tell me?” Taeyeon asked. “Just tell me because I want to understand.”

“Taeyeon I’m jealous. I’m jealous when you’re with Tiffany, I’m jealous because your smile is different when you’re with her and I never see you smile that way when you’re with me… We never talk about anything beyond our VJ career here. You know, other people and the whole school, they know that you’re my best friend that we’re like inseparable that Taeyeon is always for Sunny… I’m happy hearing these things, I’m happy that other people see us that way… but I just hope it was true and that what they see is what I also feel because if you ask me…I feel nothing… when someone ask me what can I say about you… I honestly don’t know what to say…I honestly hate you…because you just break my heart every day…when I see you… especially with her…” Sunny said. “Honestly… Sometimes I feel like I’m in a relationship with you and I’m just being stupid… with you…”

Taeyeon sighed.

Then there was silence…

“I’ll go to the cafeteria… I think the others are looking for us…or maybe Tiffany is looking for you…” Sunny said as she exits the VJ room.

Taeyeon followed Sunny. “Ya… don’t do this to me… You always walk out on me…I know that you’re jealous… I can feel it…I’m not dumb or naïve or stupid Sunny… I know that I’m hurting you…” Taeyeon said. “Honestly… I’m just being a weakling not facing our issue…”

Sunny became speechless. “You knew?... wow… thanks for the pain…” Sunny continued walking.

“I’m sorry…” Taeyeon said. “For hurting you…”

But Sunny didn’t listen she continued walking to the cafeteria.

 

 

~7pm HyoSica Dorm~

*toktok*

Jessica went to open the door. She was actually in a good mood today.

“Hi… Uhm… Jessica Jung right?” A girl asked.

Jessica nodded.

“Hey, uhm I’m Nicole and I’m the art contest coordinator, Uhm a friend of mine wanted to give this to you. Since guys are forbidden at the ladies wing, he asked me for the favor.” Nicole smiled.

“Oh…” Jessica was surprised. “Uhm… thank you…” Jessica didn’t know what to say.

“Welcome…” Then Nicole went off to somewhere.

Jessica closed the door behind and she placed the box above her study table. There was a note attached to the box and she pulled it off to read it.

“Sica…what’s that??” Hyoyeon asked as she went closer to see what Jessica was fuzzing about.

Jessica doesn’t have a choice but to tell Hyoyeon about it. She can’t keep this one a secret anymore because it was obvious. Jessica read the note and it says “Thank you for inspiring me…”

Jessica opened the box and inside she saw the cake that she saw earlier. A beautiful girl with long straight hair who was smiling under the rain, then on the lower corner of the left side “Jessica” was written in it, it wasn’t gel icing but it was cocoa dust to make a dramatic effect.

“OMO…” Hyoyeon was shocked. “Sica… Is that your face??… OMO… Is that you?? who made it?!?!”

Jessica smiled sweetly. “A friend…”

 

~Hallway~

Yuri was on her way towards the ladies wing. She just finished swimming practice and now she wanted to have a rest since it was already late in the evening, she held the strap of her varsity bag as she walks towards the hall of Soshi-U. Yuri was just wearing the school’s swimming shorts revealing her long fine legs, a crop top that revealed her abs line and a military jacket. She was confidently walking until-

“Kwon Yuri…” A voice said.

Sh*t… Yuri thought. I know that voice… Yuri’s heart started to race.

“Yuri…” The voice was closer this time.

Yuri turned to face the person who called her. “Yoona…” She said.

“Are you avoiding me?” Yoona asked. Yoona was wearing her cheer dance outfit and she just finished her work out at the school’s gym after her cheer dance practice. The uniform that Yoona was wearing was revealing her tummy and especially her abs that are hotly traced.

Oh…damn… Yuri thought. Ergh… I can’t stare at her… Yuri looked down. “Uhmm…”

“Seriously Yul…I don’t know what’s up with you…”

You don’t know what’s up with me? Yuri thought. You’re just a player Im Yoona… I don’t want to play your game but dammit… I think I’m already in across your fingers and…

You just snatched my heart.

 

 

Twin Hearts

Expected couple : YoonYul & JeTi (But other couples may be added...)