Prequel07: Rocky Road

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

Rocky Road

“I HATE YOU…” Sunny sobbed.

Tiffany quietly walked in and hugged the sobbing Sunny. “Ya…Clam down…”

Sunny didn’t retaliate from Tiffany but instead she lets her friend hug her even though she was the reason of her and Taeyeon’s misunderstanding.

“You know…we were shock to hear you both last night… but the faculty ignored your fight with Taeyeon. I’ve spoken to one of our teachers and she said it’s normal to have fights with friends and so they’ll just slide this issue…”

Sunny didn’t respond instead she continued sobbing in her pillow.

“Sunny… we may not be close… but I do hope we become better friends…I know I’m not that out reaching to you guys… but you know I’m starting to love our clique.” Tiffany said. “Before it was just Hyoyeon, me, Yoona, and Sooyoung, and we even barely spoke, we’re just together because of the squad…then when Sica came, our friendship somehow collided. I don’t know how but it just did…then You, Yuri, Taeyeon, and SeoBaby came to our circle…and I don’t want our friendship to end easily…”

Sunny looked at Tiffany. “Honestly… you were the reason why Taeyeon and I are fighting…”

Tiffany nodded. “I know… that’s why I made my distance…I’m not close to you Sunny, that’s why making my distance is the only way to make you happy…to make you feel that I’m reaching out for you and I care for you…I gave way for you…But I just want to let you know that I want to be friends with you too…”

Sunny didn’t know what to say, she was simply touched and moved.

“That you can always talk to me…” Tiffany said. “Jinjja…Sunny…the moment Jessica and I became close…I think I know now where to start. I finally know where I belong…and I felt that somehow I also belong to you since you belonged to us now…”

Sunny wiped her tears. “Tiffany…Miahne…”

“Psshh…It’s nothing…” Tiffany cooed.

“No seriously…” Sunny said. “I’m sorry I became too jealous… it’s just Taeyeon is my only close friend and I feel like you’re taking her away from me…and I feel like… stupid…”

Tiffany smiled. “I’m also alone…Taeyeon is also my only friend… literally only…people tend to forget me, then Jessica came along and showed me how she cared so much… and now I’m happy. Sunny…I want to spread what Jessica shared to me…that’s friendship…”

Sunny laughed. “Fany…you’re so cheesy…and yeh I admit… you changed so much when Sica came… look at you, you’re all dolled up with that make-up, that hair… you look beautiful…”

“Gomawayo…”

“Sorry Tiffany for everything…” Sunny said. “I feel really stupid though…I don’t know why it came to this worst case scenario…”

“It’s not too late…” Tiffany said.

“Tiffany…miahne jinjja…” Sunny said as she hugs Tiffany.

“Hmm…I have an idea… let’s go out…” Tiffany said. “Come on…” She was going to do to Sunny how Jessica cheered her up yesterday.

“You missed class yesterday… aren’t you too overly in skipping classes?”

“Tsk! Come on trust me…” Tiffany said. “I have a straight 4.0 grade so leave me alone. Let’s go!”

 

~1:00pm~

Sunny laughed as she and Tiffany walked along the streets of a noisy busy shopping district in Seoul. They went on a slightly shopping session together, they had plastics and few paper bags in their arms and they were having fun as they walked eating a cone of rocky road ice cream.

“HAHA!” Sunny laughed. “Omo… I can’t believe that! Did you see that??”

Tiffany laughed as well as she nods. She was eating happily and she didn’t realize that there was cream on the side of her lips.

“OMO!! HAHA!! FANY AHH! Look at your face!!” Sunny said as she grabs the tissue that was around her ice cream cone. She patted it carefully onto Tiffany’s mouth. Tiffany was surprised, it was the first time their faces was this inches apart and they stared into each other’s eyes. Sunny began to feel awkward but she just smiled. “See? You’re like a kid…haha.”

Tiffany just laughed off the awkward feeling. “Haha… thanks…”

*beep beep*

Tiffany’s phone vibrated, she received a text message from Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

From: ByunSic

“Where are you? I’m here.”

 

From: Taengoo

“Ya…why? Why did you tell me to come? I’m here already…This better be good Tiffany Hwang I skipped school today and I was planning to stay home…”

 

Tiffany immediately replied. “Come at Chocolate Coated Factory. I’m standing outside the ice cream shop.”

 

Sunny was happily her ice cream. She was enjoying the day with Tiffany when suddenly Taeyeon appeared in front of them, the Jessica appeared behind them. Sunny was shocked. Her jaws dropped open.

“FANY!!” Jessica squealed happily.

“Jessica!!” Tiffany said. “Let’s go??”

Jessica nodded. “Okay!”

“Wae???” Sunny said. “You’re not leaving me…”

Then Jessica pushed Taeyeon towards Sunny. “See you!!!” Jessica happily said. “Ya… Fany…I want that…” Jessica said to Tiffany and her last bite ice cream cone.

Tiffany was hesitant at first because last bites are the most cherishing moment when eating something. It’s like the last bite, the final bite and for someone who’s eating always cherished the taste before it’s all gone. But Tiffany who loves Jessica so much lovingly handed Jessica her last bite. Jessica suddenly laughed as she takes the ice cream cone that was so small. “Tiffany…I was just joking…”

“Ahneeyo…eat it…” Tiffany said as they walk away from the dandyu couple.

“Ahneeyo…I’ll just buy another one…”

“TSK!” Tiffany grunted as she grabs the one bite ice cream that Jessica was holding. “Eat it.” She forcefully fed it to Jessica.

Jessica was shocked by Tiffany’s dominance. Usually she was the one who’s dominating but now it was Tiffany. “And…” Jessica said as she swallows. “I wanna buy an ice cream.”

“Ahraso.” Tiffany said.

 

Sunny sighed as she her ice cream. Taeyeon didn’t know what to say or what to do but her eyes were sore and red and she just kept quiet. This time she wasn’t speaking. The shortie couple just stood still as the JeTi’s went on, but then Jessica and Tiffany came back because Jessica wants to buy an ice cream.

“O??” Tiffany asked. “Seriously?? You two are not speaking??”

“Hun, go buy me some ice cream. Mint Chocolate, I’ll deal with this…” Jessica snobbishly said. Tiffany obeyed and she went in to get some ice cream.

Sunny and Taeyeon’s eyes became wide. Omo… It’s momma Sica on the lose again.

“IGE BOYA?!?!?!?!” Jessica said aloud. Sunny and Taeyeon froze. “You two are hard headed o??” She scolded. “You know what we heard last night is a huge issue?? I don’t know… you’ve been ignoring each other for almost weeks due to some ridiculous reasons… jinjja??? And last night we were the ones who cleaned up your issues and calmed everyone down…your fans are in range o??”

Sunny and Taeyeon sighed.

“Now… if you two don’t make-up today…then I guess…brace yourselves with bitter memories to come in the near future…Don’t waste time guys, we maybe in High School now and sometime soon we will be graduating and going to college… this is an opportunity to make life sweeter. Life for me … it that I am being thrown away here in Seoul…but I turned it upside down, I want my stay here to be for keeps and a happy memory that I could reminisce when I grow old…and I want you two to be part of it…and for you two. Don’t waste this. It’s the first time I have a clique, a clique who finally loves me and sees me for who I am not because of what I have and my money, and you guys never gave up on me…Think about it…I’m trying to help you two so we could be a happy clique. Don’t waste what is about to happen to us.” Jessica said. “I just want us to be happy… be a family…someone who will be my friends for life. Ahraso??”

Suddenly Tiffany came out with a couple of ice cream cone. Jessica was shocked. “You’re eating again??”

Tiffany nodded. “Let’s go…”

Jessica and Tiffany left but Sunny and Taeyeon was surprised towards what Jessica just said to them.

“Miahne…jinjja…” Sunny mumbled over her ice cream. But Taeyeon was still silent. “Like you…I know now how you feel that sorry is the only word that I can say…”

“Sunny… my eyes are drought now…I’ve squeezed my tears last night…o?”

“Miahne…” Though she also cried, so technically both of their eyes were sore.

Taeyeon suddenly hugged Sunny. “I know you’re jealous because of Tiffany…”

“I know but we’re okay now. Honestly we went on a little shopping spree and I find her okay…”

“Jinjja??” Taeyeon asked shockingly.

“Yeh…”

“So you two are friends now??”

“We also found a lot of in commons and yeah…we’re good. Haha! We just laughed the whole morning.”

Taeyeon nodded. “Sorry…I was also wrong, if only I didn’t divide myself for you two… I could have just brought her with us so you didn’t have to be alone at times…”

“It doesn’t matter… now that we’re nine in the group…I guess we’re okay now…”

“Saranghae?”

Sunny laughed. “Saranghae…”

“I want ice cream…” Taeyeon blurted.

Sunny’s ice cream was still intact, it was still medium in size and it was whole, unlike Tiffany who sacrificed for Jessica, Sunny was different. She suddenly pulled away her ice cream and protected it with her hand. “Ahneeyo…you go buy some for yourself…” Sunny said. “Ice cream is a different issue…with Tiffany, our group can share even Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, and Sooyoung… but in ice cream… that’s a different story…”

Taeyeon pouted. “Ahraso… buy me one… since you owe me that much.”

Sunny laughed. “Ahraso…” But just as they were about to enter the ice cream shop, Taeyeon despicably and sneakily bit her ice cream.

Sunny was shocked. Her ice cream was all gone with only her cone that existed. “You did not just to that…”

Then Taeyeon suddenly kissed Sunny’s nose. “saranghae!!” She said to Sunny.

 

~YoonYul~

Yuri and Seohyun just finished swimming practice; they were now happily playing by the school’s pool. They laughed, they raced, and they chat. They were the only ones inside the swimming area of the school because the whole swimming team was resting for the weekend since they just finished their competition the other day.

“Unnie…let’s go?” Seohyun asked. They were on the other end of the pool side.

“Race you back!!” Yuri laughed.

“Unnie!!” Seohyun suddenly swam her way and she tried to catch up to Yuri but Yuri was way too fast.

They reached the other end and Yuri was the first to reached the wall. “HAHA…” She laughed.

“Unnie…you’re tricky! You were first to go, of course you’re first to reach the wall.”

“HAHA… IKR?!?!” Yuri said. “But you were the one who brought the team’s winning cup two days ago…I’m proud.” Yuri smiled as she hugs and kissed SeoBaby in the forehead. “Let’s go…”

Seohyun and Yuri went to have a shower before going for dinner and finally they were done cleaning themselves. Both of them were in their swimming varsity shorts exposing their milk porcelain legs, cropped white top that shows their abs lines and the huge varsity swimming jacket. Seohyun who’s less daring than Yuri zipped her jacket so her stomach won’t be exposed to public.

“Are you done, unnie?” SeoBaby asked.

“Yeh…” Yuri said as she zips her bag and slid the sling onto her shoulder. “Leggo…”

SeoBaby nodded. The two girls exited to the swimming gym and walked along the school’s quadrangle. They passed by the school’s gym where cheer dancers practice.

“Unnie… the lights are still on…I think Hyoyeonnie is still inside. Let’s drop by.”

“Okay…”

Seohyun and Yuri went to the gym, the lights were still on and they were right Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Jessica, Sulli, Krystal, Tiffany, and Yoona were still there. They were sitting on the floor resting and they were sweaty from practice.

“WRAHHH!!” Hyoyeon squealed as she opened her cold water jog and slightly sprinkled her face with water.

“UNNIE!!!” Seohyun shouted to her unnies.

“Hii!!!” Everyone said.

Yuri who used to be distant to Yoona was now comfortable hanging with everyone even though Yoona is around. She confidently smiled as she walked in; just like everyone her abs was also exposed. Yoona smiled as she saw Yuri came in.

“I’m so famished…I’m hungry…” Sooyoung said. “We have to shower…”

Jessica laughed. “Then don’t shower then…”

“EWWWWWW!!!” Everyone said to Jessica.

“Let’s not be like Fany…o? Who washes the least among us…” Jessica joked.

“OMO!!!” Tiffany said. “Why you!!” She was about to slap Jessica’s chest but Jessica suddenly covered her upper body.

“YA!! ByunFany…” Jessica said. “See that?? Everyone witnessed that??”

“You started it.” Tiffany said.

“Oh… by the way, home coming is near, so any dates??” Yoona asked.

Everyone smiled cheekily. “Ehem…Choiza and Minho asked Sulli for home coming…” Krystal revealed.

“Goodness…Choiza… he’s like an oppa to me… nothing more… besides…I didn’t say yes to any of them…” Sulli said.

Yuri raised her brow. “Ya…Choiza is a graduating student…too old for you, and even older than me…I suggest you should go with that Minho…though I don’t know him…”

“Or Krystal…” Sulli smiled.

Krystal stared at Sulli and slapped her arm. “Tch…pabo… what makes you think I’ll go to the dance with someone as pabo as you…”

Sulli glared at Krystal…She’s having another seizure of Bi-polar virus again… “But Krystal was asked by Baek…”

“Baek??” Hyoyeon asked as she laughed. “who’s Baek?”

“BaekHyun…argh… nvm. I’m not going to the dance anyway…” Krystal revealed.

“Why?” Jessica asked.

“Not feeling it…”

“Aish…who cares about date? Just go with friends… we can go together…” Sooyoung said.

Everyone nodded in agreement. “Agree agree…” Hyoyeon said. “Anyways, let’s go for a shower and go for dinner…let’s make it quick so we won’t miss the dandyu announcements…”

 

~7:10~

The girls were on their way to the cafeteria hall. They marched together by threes and by pair. SooHyoSeo were the first to walk then behind them were the JungLi then the JeTi follows and lastly the YoonYul. Yuri honestly wanted to avoid Yoona but it seems out of place if she leaves Yoona behind and alone. Everyone chatted as they walk, SooHyoSeo were busy talking about the dandyu issues, then Krystal and Jessica was on their Bi-Polar mode again to Sulli and Tiffany, but except for the YoonYul twins who was quietly walking. Just as they reached the cafeteria door Yuri suddenly gripped Yoona’s arms and she dragged her few meters away from the door.

Jessica and Tiffany turned, they were puzzled why Yuri suddenly dragged Yoona away.

“We’ll catch up. 5 minutes…” Yuri said. Jessica and Tiffany nodded and disappeared through the door.

Yoona smirked as she tilted her head. “So? What now??” she asked as she folds her arms.

“Yoona…what are you doing?? Seriously…What are you planning??”

“What? Huh? What are you saying??”

“Oh come on don’t play dumb with me…I’m not stupid…”

Yoona smirked. She loves this game.

“Ergh…jinjja… you haven’t changed…” Yuri said as she rolled her eyes. “Gawd…Yoona…10 minutes you got me?? Well… I’m sorry…10 minutes I’m surrendering to your game because I don’t want to ever see you again…I’m through… Yoona, I know I am your target besides from Taecyeon…”

“Oh really? How do you make yourself so sure about Taecyeon? Kwon Yuri…I know you can’t resist me…”

“Try me…”

“You know why? Because if you don’t want to see me or talk to me… why are we doing this again?? Why are we here? Why are we talking??”

Yuri became silent. She wants to avoid Yoona and she wants to stop this whole thing but she can’t. There’s something about Yoona that she can’t leave.

“See?? That’s why…” Yoona seductively slid her index finger across Yuri’s exposed collarbone. “You…” She lightly tapped the left collar bone of Yuri. “Are…” Then she lightly tapped Yuri’s nose. “Mine…” and lastly she provocatively slid her index finger across Yuri’s pouty lips.

“Stop it… you don’t own me…” Yuri said as she grabs Yoona’s hand. She was slightly tearing up.

“Let’s not waste our time Yuri…” Yoona playfully said.

“What do you want me to do in exchange of my freedom?” Yuri asked, her eyes were getting red and watery.

“Oh…poor baby, don’t cry.” Yoona smiled sarcastically. “Hmm…I know Wooyoung asked you out for homecoming?”

“And I said yes…” Yuri said firmly.

“Liar…” Yoona laughed. “According to my sources…you didn’t…so I want you to be my date this homecoming dance…”

“Just a date?” Yuri asked clearly. “Then we’re done…”

“Na-da honey…it’s just the beginning…”

“Yoona…I never had any relationship since birth, I never had a boyfriend especially girlfriend so let’s just stop this non sense… it’s all messed up. It’s not how I want it…” Yuri said. But deep down she knows deeply she likes Yoona it’s just it sounds so wrong yet so right.

Yoona just stared at her. “Then? Do you expect me to feel pity? Sympathy? Empathy??”

“Ergh…Yoona…” Yuri felt helpless and she was begging for her freedom but she can’t bargain her peace so what she did was she grabbed Yoona’s face with her slim delicate fingers and kissed her deeply. Yoona was extremely shocked by her action. She might have been a player but what she never did was kiss anyone and Yuri just stole her first kiss. Yuri kissed her to prove that there is nothing going on between them and that this is all about Yoona’s game. But Yuri was wrong… In fact it just made their feelings worst. Both of them felt a spark the moment their soft delicate lips met and Yuri broke off immediately. Both of them shocked.

Yoona suddenly changed her view, she looked away and she pursed her lips.

“See??” Yuri asked. “There is nothing-….” She suddenly stopped herself. She couldn’t utter or say the words "There is nothing that I feel about you" because she has confirmed that both of them have something to feel towards each other. “I lost my appetite…I guess its homecoming then we’re done…” Yuri said as she walked away towards the ladies dormitory building.

“Yuri….” Yoona called but Yuri didn’t turn for her.

Yuri covered her face with her palms as she quickly ran towards the dormitory building. She ran and ran passing across the awards hall, the paintings of the old headmistresses and finally the ladies wing. She entered the ladies lounge room and marched up to the stairs going to the 3rd yr. dormitory floor. Finally after a long run she reached her shared room with Sunny. She immediately locked herself inside the moment she got in. She sobbed hard as she threw her bag across the floor and went to the bathroom to wash her face. She was crying as she splashed some water to face.

“Hic…Sniff…Hic…” Then she looked at her beautiful face in the mirror. She wiped her lips with her wet hands. “I don’t want to play your game…” She said while crying and wiping her lips harshly. “No….no... no….” She said as she splashed her face some more and forcefully wiped her lips with her wet hand.

 

~Cafeteria~

“Where’s Yuri?” Jessica asked. The dandyu announcement was done and the YoonYul totally missed it.

“She’s…nevermind…” Yoona said as she sighed. “Let’s go grab something…”

Minutes have passed and the Dandyu couple has joined them. They were still frustrated with the news but thank goodness their career wasn’t affected. Everyone in the faculty understands that it’s normal to have fights at times and they totally dismissed this issue for peaceful purposes. But students have looked at them differently and they’ve lost some few supporters.

Krystal and Sulli was ordering food peacefully when suddenly “AHNYONGHASEO!!!” A guy said. He stood behind the line where the JungLi was standing.

Krystal rolled her eyes. “AISH!! STUPID… What do you want??”

“You said we will be eating dinner together…” Beak said to Krystal and Sulli.

“We’re sitting with our unnies… maybe tomorrow?”  Sulli said.

“So… are we going to homecoming together?” Minho asked the girls.

Krystal suddenly grabbed Sulli. “Ya… Sulli and I are dating this homecoming…” Sulli was shocked. They didn’t talked about anything like it or agreed to anything. Krystal was simply marking her territory.

“Awe…” Beak said. “But we asked you…”

“Ah…let’s just go together then??” Krystal said. “It’s better to go together…all of us…” Then Krystal held Sulli’s hand and went off to their table leaving the boys.

“You’re taking me to home coming?” Sulli asked. Her heart skipped a beat and she was so happy.

“Pabo…I just don’t want to date Baek…Ahraso?? Now scoot up, I need to sit…” She said to Sulli who sat down first. But truth is, she wanted to take Sulli to home coming. She just don't know how so she just said earlier to go together with the boys so it's not obvious.

Sulli frowned as she scoots. “Aish…I thought you really want to date me…” she mumbled over her food.

Krystal laughed. “Ya…who want to date a pabo like you? You should be thankful that I care for you and even be with you… o??”

Sulli sighed and rolled her eyes…when will she learn…

Krystal felt guilty. She didn’t mean to say such word, but it’s how she is…it’s her pride and she’s not good at expressing herself unlike her sister who’s beginning to soften up. Tiffany heard everything Krystal just said to Sulli but she ignored it like she didn’t hear anything.

Finally everyone has settled down and they began to eat. Sunny was okay with Taeyeon now, everyone was okay except for Yoona who wasn’t eating. She was just twirling her fork towards the green salad in her plate and she looked like she wasn’t herself.

“Yoona…” Sunny snapped.

“Ya…” Jessica nudged.

“Oh?” Yoona said. “Boya??” she asked.

“You okay?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah…why??”

“You seemed different…”

“I’m okay…it’s just I don’t have appetite to eat…” Yoona said.

“Where’s Yuri?” Sunny asked.

Yoona sighed again and rolled her eyes. She didn’t respond and ate a forkful of salad.

“Ahh…are you two fighting?” Hyoyeon asked. “we barely see you two even talk, and now you two are fighting?”

“Ahneeyo…”

“Yoona…like we said… be a good girl…” Sooyoung reminded. “Don’t play any more games…we’re telling you now before something bad happens…”

 

~8:30PM 3rd yr. dorm floor~

Sunny turned the knob of her dorm and it was locked. “Oh??”

“Maybe Yuri is inside…” Taeyeon said.

*tok tok tok*

“Yuri-ah…” Sunny said as she knocks.

Yoona felt guilty. She knew she was the reason why Yuri was crying. “I think…I should talk to her…” Yoona said to Sunny.

Sunny pursed her lips. “Yoona…I know there’s something going on with the two of you, but I guess now isn’t the right time for you two to talk…”

Taeyeon held Yoona’s hand. “Come on; let’s go to your dorm…” Taeyeon said to Yoona. “Sunny, see you tomorrow and talk to Yul...” Taeyeon said to Sunny.

Sunny smiled and nodded. “Yeh...Nightie two of you!!”

*click*

The door unlocked, Sunny turned the knob and she went in. She also locked the door behind. Yuri immediately jumped back to her bed, eyes red and sore.

“Hey…” Sunny said as she sits beside Yuri and hugged her. “Why??”

“Ahneeyo…” Yuri said glumly and weakly. Her voice was coarse and husky.

“Is this about Yoona??” Sunny asked.

Yuri shook her head.

“Don’t lie Yul…Yoong was behaving differently earlier too just so you know…" Sunny suddenly snapped. "Do you happen to like her?”

“Ahneeyo…” Yuri denied. “Nothing…it’s just a little misunderstanding…”

“Yul…like I said…" Sunny sighed. "Yoong is a player…she plays differently and unfairly with anyone…that's why as a friend, we will stop her and teach her a lesson…”

“Then I shall do that on my own…I'll make her realize that this is not a game that she should play...”

"So you admit there's something going on with you??" Sunny asked.

 

Meanwhile just as Sunny and Yuri talk things out, Tiffany just got a phone call from her brother from Australia, Tiffany was living alone in Korea and she only has her grandmother to care for her who by the way lives in Busan far from Seoul. Her brother works in Australia and he’s the one who’s paying for Tiffany’s tuition fee, they don’t have parents anymore, like Jessica they also died on a car accident when Tiffany was 12. Just as tiffany was on her way up to the 3rd yr. dorm, she noticed Sulli was sitting by the ladies lounge over the fire place. She looked sad though with legs folded and her chin resting upon her knees.

“Hey…” Tiffany whispered as she sat next to Sulli who was staring intently over the fire that danced along the air.

“Unnie…” Sulli said.

“Hm…Can I ask something??” Tiffany asked.

“Anything…”

“Are you… really seeing Choiza??”

Sulli was shocked. Yeh… lately she’s been hooked up with an issue with Choiza who was a Senior student because he asked Sulli out for home coming dance. “Ahneeyo, unnie…he just asked me out…but I refused…”

“Jinjja?”

“Jinjja…”

“Oh…I heard about you and Krystal earlier…” Tiffany smiled.

“Aish…she’s s weird…she’s-“

“Bi-polar…yeh I know…Jt’s the Jung blood I guess? Jessica is also bi-polar to me…but I find Krystal a worst case than Sica…You know, my advice on you, keep on going…Krystal is still adjusting. Just be patient…”

“I know…back at the bar…she said something to me that really moved me…and it became the reason why I stayed with her the more…”

Tiffany smiled. “Yeh…Same with Sica…I understand you. I guess we’re on the same path, but my advice, keep on going…it’s worth the fight…”

Sulli smiled as she leaned her head towards her unnie’s shoulder. “Thanks unnie…but sometimes…she’s just being too mean…”

Tiffany laughed. “Too mean is better…it just means she loves you…I know Krystal can’t express herself yet and she’s having a hard time…simply because she wants to get out of here… but we’re not allowing her…haha. So keep on going. Ahraso?”

“neh unnie…” Sulli smiled. “Unnie…thank you…” Suddenly Sulli laughed. “Unnie… I feel like Im in a relationship with her…”

Tiffany smiled and laughed as well. “Aigoo…aigoo…” She expressed as she shook her head.

 

 

Sweet Escape

(yeah...let's ring the boys out ;] ... )

TaecYoonYulWoo, Keroro&SeoBaby, HeeSicaRiFany, SunSunTae, BeakStalSulMin... and more couples to come kekekeke >:)

I hope you enjoy!! :)

 

*SPOILER LINES:*

"Sniff... I'm just a game that you play, nothing more than a game..."