Prequel04:Twin Hearts

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

Twin Hearts

“Okay ladies…” Hyoyeon said over a bunch of girls who was trying out for the school’s cheer dance. “Before anything… I would like to let you know that my team has a lot of requirements… First off… weight must be at least 110-115 minimum and 117 for maximum. Height must be at least 5 foot 1. Our training requires cut offs of junk foods, no fatty foods allowed, no more sodas, no more sweets, no more nothing of those… we require dancers to have at least one thousand calorie per day… no more and no less…and don’t worry we have vitamins and minerals supplement to complete one’s health needs.” Hyoyeon announced. “So before we start… anyone here who is NOT flexible enough, kindly… Leave… we don’t want to waste time do we??” Hyoyeon said ily.

Some girls and boys started to stand up and leave.

“Oh don’t forget…if you can’t do this…” Hyoyeon looked at Yoona who demonstrated a jump and splits. “Yes… please leave now…”

¼ of the girls and boys who are trying out suddenly stood up and walked away.

“And don’t you think you can ever pass out without being able to do this…” Hyoyeon gave Sooyoung the cue to do a triple tumbling. “Uhm…hmm…” Hyoyeon nodded.

Half of the people who are trying out stood up and went out of the school’s gym.

“Okay…so… how many are you…1..2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10…11…12…13…14…15…16…” Hyoyeon continued counting.

Suddenly the school’s gym door opened and two girls came in. One was blond and one was raven colored hair. Both of them were already wearing the school’s cheer dance outfit and it even revealed their abs line.

Hyoyeon sighed. “Why are you late?...” She said to Jessica and Krystal.

“I’m sorry…” Jessica smiled evilly.

“Join our line….” Hyoyeon whispered.

Jessica and Krystal were actually biased by Hyoyeon. They were exempted for the cheer dance try outs and they didn’t even go through the hardships that other girls and boys are facing.

“Ya…Hyoyeon ah…” Jessica whispered over to Hyoyeon. “I can’t do tumbling and splits…”

“SHH!!” Hyoyeon said. “SHUT UP… we’ll train you. But do not tell anybody…Quiet now and get back on the line and act like as if you were a cheer dancer!!”

“Hey…” Sulli said to Krystal. “Awe… look at you… the cheer dance uniform fits you…”

Krystal smiled. “Kekekeke… Thanks… So… what did we miss?”

“Nothing much… can you split? Do tumbling??” Sulli asked.

Krystal nodded. “Yeh… I used to do that… but I think just a little exercise and stretches I can go back on track…”

“Okay…” Hyoyeon said as she stared at the small crowd. “This is more like it…So I bet you guys have prepared something?”

The girls and boys who were left nodded.

“Okay, bring it… if you have songs give your mp3 or IPods to Tiffany…ready the song so Tiffany will just press play.” Sooyoung said aloud.

The people who are auditioning gave Tiffany their IPods and Mp3’s, some gave even gave their cellphones. “Okay… who owns this??” Tiffany asked as she raised the IPod Nano. A girl raised her hand. “Okay…” Tiffany started to plug the jack to the IPod. She hit the play button but something was wrong, there was no sound coming out from the speakers. “Damn… what’s wrong with this…” Tiffany checked the speaker and everything but all was alright and okay.

Jessica sighed and rolled her eyes. “Aigo…pabo…” Jessica lifted the power plug of the speaker that wasn’t attached to the power circuit. Jessica gave Tiffany an icy look for wasting precious minutes.

Tiffany suddenly felt hurt. She didn’t notice it was unplug and she didn’t mean it to happen.

“Alright…show us what you got…” Hyoyeon said as she lifted the tension and moved on from what just happened.

The cheer dance try out didn’t turn out well for Hyoyeon and the team. There were only few people who qualified but they were still in need for more dancers. As the girls watch the people who tried for the team they were in despair. Some were good and some were lacking something. Like one girl she’s pretty slow picking up some steps but her gymnastics and flexibility were perfect, another girl her muscles, body, and face were perfect for the team but she lacks few flexibility points, then some were… well… cut off by Hyoyeon for presenting craps.

“Jessica…” Sooyoung whispered. “You have a scratch on your leg… oh my gosh…”

Jessica looked down to her legs and there was a scratch just above her ankle. “Sh*t… When did this happen…”

“Aya… Jessica… you were careless again… The blood has dried…” Krystal said.

“… my legs…” Jessica angrily grunted. She hated it when her legs are being damaged. It’s hard to maintain a flawless legs and having scars is the last thing that she needs.

“You need to wash it off…” Sooyoung said.

“Ergh!!! Wash it??? But the wound is deep I think…” Jessica said angrily.

“Uhm… Just wash it later with water, put some alcohol and ointment over night…tomorrow it will be fine…” Tiffany suggested. “I have an ointment for that…”

Jessica stopped her grunts and she somehow listened to Tiffany’s advice. She nodded tamely. “Okay…”

Hyoyeon was finished watching all of the presentation. “Okay… thank you for auditioning… we will post the names who have qualified for the team next week. Thank you so much and have a good evening…” Hyoyeon said as she waved good bye to the people who came tonight.

“Gosh…” Tiffany expressed. “That was disturbing…”

“Aren’t people being serious with our team squad?” Sooyoung irritably said.

“I need a break… I want to go on a night out…” Hyoyeon sighed.

Jessica smiled and snapped. “Do you guys want to go out tonight??” she asked.

“Where are we going??” Krystal questioned.

“How about go out drinking?” Sooyoung suggested. “Let’s call our friends.”

“Omo!! That’s a good idea!!” Hyoyeon squealed. “Why don’t we sleep at our house tonight? My parents are out of town and it’s just six thirty in the evening we could still sign up with Ms. Park for those who are not sleeping at the dorm tonight…”

“Okay! Let’s go quick!! I’ll be calling Taeyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Yuri and some boys.” Yoona said as she grabbed her phone from her bag by the benches.

“Who are you inviting tonight?” Tiffany asked.

“Uhm…Taecyeon, Wooyoung, then…” Yoona thought.

“Oh!! Try Nickhun and Seungri…” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Ahraso…” Yoona giggled.

The girls quickly went back to their school building and signed up to Ms. Park for those who are not sleeping at the dorm tonight. They made a waver saying that it will not be the school’s fault if something happens to them outside on that very evening. The girls started to pack thethings that they will bring over to Hyoyeon’s house as they waited for Sunny and Taeyeon to finish the evening VJ session.

“Uhm… Hyo… can I bring the cake?? So we can eat it??” Jessica asked as she took the box of cake from their cabinet.

Hyoyeon smiled cheekily. “KEKEKE!! AYIIIEEEEE!! So tell me… are you and Heechul dating??” She asked as she finished packing and zipped her huge cheer dance bag.

Jessica scrunched her nose. “HUH??? NO…. Doesn’t mean a guy used you as an inspiration, you’re already dating each other…”

“I’m watching you Sica… I’m watching you…" Hyoyeon joked. "Oh…BTW do you happen to know any bars??”

Jessica laughed. “Gurl… my uncle owns the famous The Timber House bar, we’re not 20 but I can slip us there…” Jessica winked.

“Really??? So we’re going to an actual bar???”

Jessica nodded. “Yeah…It’s celebrities’ favorite bar… let’s see who will we bumping tonight…”

“OMAIGASH!!! You are like Asian Paris Hilton!! I LOVE YOU!!!” Hyoyeon giggled as she hugs Jessica.

“Don’t thank me just yet.” Jessica smiled.

 

~Soshified Quadrangle~

“Okay okay… Thank you Aunt Jenna. Means a lot to me….” Jessica said over the phone.

“I’m glad you’re having a good time… Are you?” Aunt Jenna asked.

“Uhm… slightly… but yeah. Thanks. I’ll call you later tonight okay?” Jessica said.

“Alright… I’ll wait. How’s Krystal? Is she still upset?”

“Krystal… she’s doing fine. I’ll fill you in later…”

“Okay. Bye Sweetie.”

“Bye.” Jessica said as she hangs her phone. “Okay guys… brace yourselves, my aunt will send her van tonight to pick us up and we can use it going to Timber House. I called my uncle by the way and he’s waiting for us!!”  Jessica squealed.

 “My car is coming by the way.” Taecyeon said as he flips his phone and held the strap of his varsity bag. “We could just meet at Timber House.”

“Are we sleeping over to your place tonight?” Nickhun asked Hyoyeon. He adjusted his cap and eyeglasses.

“Uhm… I’m strictly no boys allowed in the house… but maybe I could slip you guys tonight since my parents are out… you could sleep by the guest room…”

“Cool!!” Seungri said.

“Heya…” Seohyun appeared behind the girls. She, Yuri, Krystal, and Sulli came to join the party tonight. “Taeyeon and Sunny?? Where are they??”

“Wooow!!!” Yoona said excitingly. “We are so many tonight! There they are!” Yoona pointed.

Taeyeon and Sunny just came to the picture. They walked together across the quadrangle to meet their friends. “Heya, I hear that we are drinking??”

“If you want to… I can slip us some drinks…” Jessica said naughtily.

“I feel nervous and… scared…” Sunny said. “This is the first time I’m going to a bar… and not just any bar but in a high class bar…”

“Jessica… We’re not even 20… and Sulli and I are just 14…” Krystal sighed as she folds her arms.

Jessica glared. “Ya… its uncle’s bar… It’s not a crime to visit your uncle…Psshhh….”

Minutes have passed and Taecyeon’s ride came. The boys left the campus and had their goodbyes to the girls. Like the girls (who are planning to go to Hyoyeon’s place first) the boys are also dropping by at Taecyeon’s house before going to the bar. Finally, Jessica’s Aunt Jenna’s van came on time. They hopped in and went to Hyoyeon’s place.

Hyoyeon’s house wasn’t too big and wasn’t too small either. She lives in a small apartment, quite spacious and it has three rooms. One room for her parents, one is hers and one room was for guests. It was a nice apartment and the floor was covered in carpet except the kitchen part.

“Wow…” Sooyoung said as they entered Hyoyeon’s unit. “You have a nice home…”

“Hyo… the cake…” Jessica said.

“Oh…” Hyoyeon took the cake from Jessica and she placed it inside the chiller. “Ya… you guys will be so thrilled the moment you see the cake.”

“Why?” Everyone asked.

“Ahnee… let’s change first before we tend to the cake, okay??” Jessica said defensively.

“Oh by the way sorry about my house, it’s just small… let’s go to my room…” Hyoyeon said. She led the girls to her room that was across the living area. “Welcome friends to my humble crib…” Hyoyeon opened the lights to her room and it wasn’t too shabby. Her room was full of Kpop posters of Miss A, Boa, Brown Eyed Girl, and so on. Her room wasn’t a girly room but more on sporty and it was like a hip hopper’s room. There were medals and trophies of cheer dance competitions, her pompoms were displayed, and there was a lot of fuzz too. There were lots of CD’s and there was a huge radio speaker.

“Sorry, I haven’t tidy up…” She said.

“So… let’s get ready for operation night out…” Jessica smiled.

Everyone sprawled the clothes that they will be wearing this evening. Jessica brought more than one clothes just in case someone is in need and yes she was right most of them needed a whole lot to make over.

“Uhm… Unnie… I don’t think I can wear that…” Seohyun said as she stares at the black mini dress that Jessica tossed her.

“Come on… just one night…” Sooyoung said. “All of us will be wearing same thing…”

“Auh… you know… I think Sulli and I will pass for tonight’s event…” Krystal said. “Don’t cha think Sulli??”

But Sulli was already in her white cocktail dress and black high heeled shoes. She looked so pretty and grown up.  “Awee…” Yuri squealed at her cousin. “You look so nice…I’ll do your hair.”

“Sulli have changed… Come on Soojung don’t be such a kill joy…” Jessica said as she narrowed her eyes.

An hour has passed and the girls were done preparing themselves for their night out, well… they were wearing clothes that slightly revealed their skin. Well, not slightly… but it was kind of daring. Colors of blacks and whites were their theme and all of their long porcelain legs were exposed.

“and… there…” Jessica said as she slid her lip gloss tube over Sunny’s voluptuous lips. “Is everyone done??”

“Wait…” Yuri answered who shyly came out from the bathroom. She just finished changing and she was wearing a silver one sided shoulder top, black shorts, and white high heeled stilettos. It actually fits her natural but snobby make-up that Jessica made earlier also her long hair that was curled by the edge in a fly away manner. Yoona was extremely surprised, she was totally shocked, and she didn’t want to look obvious that she was staring at Yuri so she diverted her attention towards her bag.

But Yuri’s attention was caught by Yoona who happens to be wearing a black off shoulder top that was quite lose and white mini skirt. She was bending over Hyoyeon’s bed and she was busy digging into her bag like she was looking for something. Yoona suddenly became irritable of her long curled hair that was falling down to her face so she flipped and adjusted her hair to the other side of her shoulder which exposed her y neck and collar bones and that made Yuri stare the more.

Ermergerd… Yuri thought. Ergh… This is hard to come by… Yuri snapped herself and just diverted her attention to the floor.

Sunny was wearing white tube top that has a crumpled effect design, black sparkly shorts that showed her broad S-line and hips, and a white high heeled wedge while Taeyeon was wearing a black cocktail mini dress that was slightly similar to Seohyun’s.

Hyoyeon, and Jessica decided to wear denim mini shorts and white sheer top that can see their inner black tank tops, then Sooyoung and Tiffany was wearing white mini dresses and lastly Krystal who was making a fuzz of herself.

“I’m not comfortable with these…” She said. She was wearing a white mini dress and black high heeled shoes. “OMO…”

“You look fine…” Jessica snorted.

“So is everyone ready??” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yes!!” Everyone said in unison except for Krystal who was frowning.

 

~The Timber House Bar~

A sleek black mini-van stopped in front of a Park Hyatt Hotel in Seoul. “Uhm… Monsieur, come back by twelve midnight…” Jessica said to the driver.

“Oui, mademoiselle…” The driver took off after the girls have hopped down of the car.

Jessica and Krystal went in first and talked to the receptionist.

“Evening…” Jessica said to the girl in the front desk.

“Good evening ma’am, how may I help- oh my gosh…” The receptionist said. “Pardon me Ms. Jung, welcome to Park Hyatt, I shall you to The Timber House. Is there anyone else that you are expecting?”

Jessica nodded. “Here are their names… I would like you to them when they arrive.”

The receptionist nodded.

“Let’s go girls…” Jessica said.

The Timber House Bar, located on the lower level floor of Park Hyatt in Seoul, is a restaurant and bar that brings out the essence of the Far East and a modernism. The bar provides a charismatic cultural space of Eastern-style interiors accentuated by Korean roof tiles, elegant sliding doors, a wall made of books stacked in layers, and a glass wall decorated with old furniture locks. Modern interiors are highlighted by three-sided large mirrors in the centre of the roof and elegant lightings. But tonight the bar wasn’t design to be sophisticated and cozy but instead it was noisy, there were loud music, many people were inside the bar including different artists.

“Jessica! Krystal!” A big beefy man greeted.

“Uncle!!” Jessica and Krystal said happily as they hugged the huge man.

“How are you my wonderful nieces?” He asked.

“Happy to see you!! Oh we brought our friends, this is Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Sunny, Sulli, and Tiffany.” Jessica introduced.

“Such lovely people.” The man said. “I am Mr. Jung, Park Hyatt’s General Manager…nice to meet you all.”

“Uncle thank you for letting us come tonight, it’s so awesome!!” Jessica squealed.

“Tonight’s party is actually private for entertainment companies only, but since you guys wanted a night out maybe I could slip you guys. So enjoy and have a blast, excuse me for a while I will be talking to some guests.” Mr. Jung said as he went over to a table and talked to some colleagues.

“Oh my gosh…” Sooyoung said. “Is that who I think it is…”

Everyone turned their heads. “It’s… Kyuhyun oppa!!!” Seohyun shrieked.

“Girls girls wait…” Jessica stopped her friends. “Chill… he’s not the only artist that is here tonight… and girls… strictly no SPAZZING, FAN GIRLING, and NO AUTOGRAPH SIGNING, PICTURE TAKING, or SNAP SHOTS, and especially STALKING artists… okay??”

“Awe…” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung said. “Ahraso… Ahraso…We’ll behave.”

“Guys… let’s act like we’re also stars… come on…” Jessica winked.

 

~YongSeo~

The girls have started to spread out by pairs some went to the dance floors, some were just chatting over a corner, and some sat by the bar lounge. The boys have already arrived and they were also enjoying the evening, except for one. Seohyun sat alone by the bar counter, she sighed as she rests her chin above her knuckles.

“A drink for a lady?” The barista offered to lonely SeoBaby.

“Oh… I don’t drink…” Seohyun refused.

“Don’t worry, its fruit punch…its mixed citrus and white sparkle berried. It’s good for the health especially ladies because girls needs berry extract and citrus is good for the immune system…”

Seohyun smiled faintly. “Kahmsamnida…” Seohyun suddenly paused. “Wait… have we met? You look so familiar…”

The guy chuckled. “I have met you but I don’t think you know me…”

“Really??”

The guy nodded. “You’re from Soshified’s swimming team right?”

Seohyun nodded. “Are you from school??”

“Yes… honestly… we’re in the same year…”

“HUH??? Jinjjayo??” Seohyun was shocked.

“Yeh… it’s just… well you know how our school hierarchy works…”

“Oh… Sorry for that…” Seohyun said. She felt a huge pang over there when she heard about the hierarchy.

“I’m Yonghwa by the way, Art Club President and music club member…” He said.

“Art Club president? How come I don’t see you around the hierarchy table?” Seobaby asked.

Yonghwa chuckled. “Art Club isn’t really a big fuzz in school, usually the ones who are on the sports team, squads, VJ’s, dancers, school politics, school newspaper writers, and stage performers are the ones who are highly known and respected in the hierarchy.”

“That’s not true…” Seohyun defended. Then they both looked at each other. “Well… yeah slightly true…” Seohyun finally admitted. “Sorry…” She felt guilty that she always held her head up high but there are some people who are left down below.

“It’s okay. It’s nothing to me…” Yonghwa said.

“Seohyun-ah!” Hyoyeon called as she approaches the bar counter.

“The squad’s captain is calling.” Yonghwa said as he wipes a rum glass with a white cloth.

Seohyun immediately drank the punch that Yonghwa served and then she turned to look at Hyoyeon who rested her hand over Seobaby’s shoulder. “Are you okay??” Hyoyeon asked.

Seohyun nodded.

“Let’s go to the dance floor.” Hyoyeon invited.

“Okay.” Seohyun stood up and grabbed her evening purse that was lying by the counter next to her glass. “Wait, how much was that?”

Yonghwa smiled. “No need… it’s on me.”

Seohyun smiled cheekily. “Kahmsamnida… See you soon!” She said as she takes Hyoyeon’s hand and together went to the dance floor.

“Who was that?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Nothing…just a friend…” But Seohyun looked back to Yonghwa and glanced at him for the last time.

If you think Seohyun was the only one who was alone, well… think again. In the corner of the bar room by the cocktail tables, Tiffany was standing alone, she sighed heavily as she watch some famous artists such as Boa dance by the dance floor. It was almost nine thirty in the evening and she was beginning to feel bored and tired. Her feet were slightly aching from the high heeled shoes she was wearing and she started to feel cold. Waiters were roaming with alcohol beverages that were free; Tiffany grabbed a couple of shots for herself to warm her body up.

 

~JeTi~

“Tiffany…”

“Hmm??” She turned and Jessica just joined her.

“Hey… why are you alone, are you sober?” Jessica asked ily in English.

“I’m not… really alone…” Tiffany answered back.

“Not alone but you’re just the only one here?” Jessica said sarcastically with her eye brow raised.

“Ya… chongmal…” Tiffany expressed as she gulped a shot glass of vodka.

“So… “ Jessica said. “You’re a hard drinker??”

“No… shot glass drinker…” Tiffany revealed.

“Oh…” Jessica said. “Mind me asking you why you keep on disappearing??”

“Huh?? What?”

“Oh come on, Tiffany… you’re like a mushroom that just pop out of nowhere… one minute you’re with us then the next you’re gone…jinjja…”

Tiffany sighed. “You noticed??”

“I’m not stupid…” Jessica said.

“Oh…”

“Well… mushroom… mind telling me why???”

“Don’t call me mushroom…”

“Then tell me why…”

“It’s just… I feel out of place and I don’t fit in…” Tiffany shared. “And… I’m closest just to Taeyeon since she’s my roommate but every time I’m with her something is bothering her… So I just keep my distant towards everyone because no one notices me anyway…and I don’t think I’m much appreciated…”

Jessica tilted her head. “Ya… who says??”

“Honestly… I was surprised that you notice me when I’m missing… usually no one notice…”

“Tsk… Don’t be like that…” Jessica said. She was trying to lighten the mood since they came to the club to have fun. ”Come on…let’s have fun instead, come with me…” Jessica held out her hand.

“Where are we going??”

“Dance floor… let’s dance.” Jessica smiled sweetly. “Here comes the next song… let’s go…”

Tiffany was surprised. It was the first time she saw Jessica this way, with a sweet smile. “Okay??” Tiffany reached for Jessica’s hand and together they went to the dance floor.

Oh, you don't mean nothing at all to me
No, you don't mean nothing at all to me
Oh, you've got what it takes to set me free
Oh, you could mean everything to me


Jessica smiled ily as her body danced along with the music in front of Tiffany. Just as she dances she was also lip-syncing the lyrics “Oh, you could mean everything to me” Tiffany got carried away and she danced along with the tune as well until their bodies collided together and was synced perfectly as they danced together, their y dance choreography looked like as if they had practiced it. Tiffany hotly swayed her head making her hair hover over her glossy lips and she ended it with a y wave, Jessica was surprised and so she did a hot body wave to Tiffany, both of them felt the hotness and urge of their bodies.

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun and the rest of the clique saw how intensely daring Tiffany and Jessica collided and they were all eyes to them. They were standing in a cocktail table and they were drinking.

“Wow…It’s getting’ hot in here…” Seungri commented as the boys also watched Tiffany and Jessica danced.

“Ya…” Sunny slapped Seungri’s chest. “Your thoughts are getting naughtier…”

“But it’s true. I guess Soshi-U cheer dancers are born hot…” Nickhun laughed. “But no one beats me. The school body’s president…” He used both of his thumbs to point on to himself.

 

~YOONYUL~

“Aish…” Yoona said.

“Shall we dance?” Taecyeon asked Yoona.

Yoona whose being a player and flirt suddenly smiled naughtily as she dragged Taecyeon to the dance floor through the collar of his shirt.

“Ai…Yoona…” Taeyeon sighed as she shook her head.

Yuri saw what Yoona did and she felt irritated. Just as I thought… That player… That flirt. Yuri rapidly grabbed a couple of shot glass from the waiter who was roaming with the free drinks then the music that was about to end, swiftly changed to the next song.

Yuri watched Yoona dance with Taecyeon in the dance floor. Just as the second song played, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Seungri, Nickhun, Sunny, and Taeyeon went to the dance floor to dance as well. Wooyoung didn’t join them but instead he went to accompany Yuri who was drinking alone and secretly watching Yoona from afar.

Saw you standing in the dark
and I like your energy
I'm feeling you way from afar
Boy, you're distracting me

 

Yuri was totally distracted she tried to avoid her gaze to Yoona but she couldn’t help herself. Yoona was hotly dancing at the dance floor and she flashes her naughty y smile towards Taecyeon. Yuri felt like she was choking, her chest was like being gripped by thousands of rope and it pained so she gulped one shot glass of vodka.

My heart is racing, body's aching
And I'm shaking all because of you
it’s something about you

Well yes… there’s something about Yoona that totally got Yuri and this time Yuri could feel her body shake and even ache for Yoona. She was still staring at Yoona, she felt hatred and pain. Ergh… DAMN!!! What’s wrong with me?? Why am I like this?? Why am I looking at her?? And why do I feel angry… I feel angry that she’s with Taecyeon…

“Yuri… Are you okay?” Wooyoung asked.

Yuri snapped. “Huh?? Yeah why??”

“You look…” Wooyoung didn’t know if he will continue his sentence.

Yuri looked angry, well she was angry. She gulped her last shot of vodka and she felt a hot trace of alcohol down to her esophagus as she swallowed. The pain in her chest and the choking sensation slightly faded but she could still feel the irritation.

Now I'm thinking 'bout who you with
'Cause you got me curious
If you don't come closer I'ma have a fit
Tell me boy what you thinking too
Gotta know if you feel the same way I do
Talk to me

Suddenly Yuri couldn’t take it anymore; she dragged Wooyoung to the dance floor. She was slightly carried away with the alcohol she just drank and there she was dancing hotly as she swayed her hips. Yoona saw Yuri and she couldn’t take her eyes off of her.

I can be your lady, if you be my baby
So don't keep me waiting…

Yuri danced daringly and teasingly, she even mouthed the lyrics “I can be your lady, if you be my baby So don't keep me waiting…” As she was looking at Yoona directly making an obvious eye contact and tease.

I wanna be touched, wanna be touched
I wanna be touched, wanna be touched

'Cause I've got this problem, only you can solve it
But you gotta come to me

Yuri raised her brow and smiled naughtily at Yoona as she mouthed “'Cause I've got this problem, only you can solve it, but you gotta come to me…” Yuri winked seductively at Yoona. Yoona couldn’t contain herself and so she pushed Taecyeon aside and made her way towards Yuri. Yuri saw what Yoona did and so she did the same thing with Wooyoung and met Yoona half way.

Ya gotta get to know me first and we can take it further…

Yuri smiled fiercely as she met Yoona. She suddenly locked her arms around Yoona’s neck as they danced together. “You gotta know me first and we can take it further…” Yuri whispered onto Yoona’s ear.


And I can't help but flirt 'cause I'd be crazy
if I let you leave without your number
Boy don't make me wait too long for you
I just wanna get to know you

“You made me wait too long… I just wanna get to know you…” Yoona said ily into Yuri’s ear.

I never believed in love at first sight
But you made me wanna give it a try
You won't regret it, boy if you let me in

Sunny and Taeyeon were still not talking to each other but as they dance over the dance floor they were snatching glances with one another.

I can be your lady, if you be my baby
So don't keep me waiting
I wanna be touched, wanna be touched
I wanna be touched, wanna be touched

 

~Hyoyeon’s Apartment~

2:00 A.M.

Taeyeon woke up. Ergh… My head hurts… I think too much drinking really is bad… damn… Taeyeon thought who had a hard time lifting her heavy head. She was sleeping between Sooyoung and SeoBaby and she felt the urge to drink water because was dry like there was drought and it simply made her uncomfortable. She crawled carefully out of the cushion, everyone was sleeping by the floor but she noticed…1,2,3,4,5,6… hmm… where’s the other two? She carefully went out of the room and went to the kitchen.

Sunny and Sooyoung was actually in the kitchen. They were sitting by the dining area and they were also drinking water. Their eyes were tired and half-awake but they managed to talk and chat.

“Oh…Taeyeon –ah…” Sunny said.

“Oh… you two are awake??” Taeyeon asked. Her voice sounded husky.

“Yeh…” Sooyoung said. “We couldn’t sleep… and ergh… the alcohol got us so… I don’t know… this is crazy…”

“Oh…” Taeyeon sat and joined them. “Ergh… Next time clubbing would be last option…”

Sooyoung suddenly stood up. “I’ll go to sleep now, okay? I really don’t feel so good…” Sooyoung said as she went back to the room. But Sooyoung did it on purpose, she really left Sunny and Taeyeon together because the girls thought that they will reconcile when they get to the bar but they were wrong but instead the two avoided each other and even had a gap.

Then there was silence… crooo…. Crooooo….. crrooo…..

Sunny touched the glass that she used for drinking water. She traced the moist outside by the glass’ surface.

Taeyeon was staring blankly over the table. She also didn’t know what to say.

“I…” Both of them said together.

“No… you first..” Sunny said.

“No you…” Taeyeon insisted.

“No… you…I want you…” Sunny said. Wait what??

“Okay…” Taeyeon responded. Her head didn’t process what Sunny just said. “I just want to say…I’m really sorry, Sunny…”

“Sorry again…” Sunny sighed. “It’s always the sorry’s…”

“What do you want me to do?...” Taeyeon asked.

Sunny paused. She just looked at Taeyeon. “I’m tired of sorry’s Taeyeon…”

 

First Tequilla Shots
JungLi, Jung Sisters



BTW!!!! HAPPY CHUSEOK EVERYONE!!!! :D
Will you celebrate?? :)
Don't forget to eat Songpyeuns!! YEY~~~~
사랑해요!!