Chapter 14: Warheads

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

Special Chapter Story of Jungli plus their SNSD Unnie before the last Chapter of Season01 entitled Pop Rocks Candy

 

Warheads

7:00

The girls have finally finished going on a slight shopping spree and they are off to the Jungli’s dorm. Taeyeon was actually the one who was driving the car and beside her in the front seat was Jessica. In the middle row of the SUV is where Hyoyeon, Maknae, Sooyoung, and Tiffany sat while at the back seat was the YoonYul twins and Sunny.

“So…” Sooyoung said to maknae. “Since you’ve already smiled throughout the afternoon and-“

Maknae suddenly cut Sooyoung off. “Ahraso… I’ll tell. Okay…”

“Omo…” Jessica said to Taeyeon. “Maknae is telling…”

“Earlier… Yonghwa called me…”

“WHAT?!?!” Everyone asked shockingly.

“Then??” Tiffany asked.

“I got so angry of course… He didn’t call me for two months and I didn’t know what happened to him, I was just concern…inside two months I felt free.” Seohyun said honestly. “I get to feel the feeling of being single but yet still in a relationship.”

“Push and pull method, sweetie…” Jessica said. The expert one in terms of relationship.

“Again… I hate it when he uses that on me…” Seohyun said.

“Oh… that’s why you cried…” Sooyoung said.

“I cried out of irritation and anger…” Seohyun said. “And you know what Hyoyeon unnie did?? She followed me… jinjja…”

“I know she was crying I noticed it immediately when she entered the restaurant and then… HAHAHAHA!!” Hyoyeon laughed as she clapped her hand, she must have been influenced by Tiffany’s laughing claps. “I went in and was like… Baby open up… and Seo said GO AWAY!! I was shocked you know…”

Tiffany’s eyes grew large. “Jinjja??”

“Oh??? I can’t believe it…” Taeyeon commented but her eyes were still on the road.

“Yeh jinjja.” Hyoyeon said to Tiffany as she nods. “And then I just said, Baby… open up quickly… My voice was very smooth for the first time and it was loving but then she answered “I said go away”. Aigo… To be honest my patience were running thin but I need to keep it cool and then for the last time I said come on, open up… and she was so stubborn this maknae is very frustrating, and she shooed me away for the last time then my patience snapped and I said to her I’m going to count 1 to 3 and if you don’t open up you’re grounded!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sooyoung and the other unnies laughed. Tiffany clapped her hands as she laughed.

“Omaigash….. HAHAHAHA…” Jessica laughed. “Aigoo… That’s a starter…”

“And then she opened… jinjja…”

“I didn’t tell Hyoyeon unnie why I cried but she was hugging me throughout the time…” Seohyun revealed.

“Honestly, maknae… Lately we sort of noticed your behavior…” Jessica said.

“Yeh…” Sooyoung said. “You know even though we bake together at the café, after baking you start to ignore me again and it simply hurts me…”

“Uhm…It’s because of you and Hyoyeonnie…” Seohyun said. “Honestly the reason why I don’t talk to any of you unnies… is because you guys are busy with your lives, and busy with boyfriends…” She said as she looks at her unnies who have men in their lives. “That’s why I started to ignore you too Sunny unnie…”

“Oh… one time I came home, Seohyun was busy texting by the couch, then I said Baby-ah! How are you?, I sat beside her when suddenly she stood up and told me, about to die due to excessive take outs… and I was like… what just happened? I was totally dumbfounded…” Sunny said.

“Before… HAHA!!!” Jessica interrupted. “I once remembered when Heechul and I were still together…”

“WHOA!!!” The other soshis made some reactions. It was the first time Jessica mentioned her ex-boyfriend.

“Aish…. SHHH!!! QUIET!!!” Jessica shushed. “And then maknae told me Unnie… I’m hungry make me something to eat, so I went to the kitchen and told her that Heechul brought me some tuna sandwich and then she said ERGH! Never mind I’ll just go out to get some… then when she got home, she brought the same sandwich that Heechul brought me and I was like ya….what the?… and she said I won’t eat that, especially coming from your boyfriend.” Jessica laughed as she shook her head. “Maknae is epic…”

Tiffany didn’t say a thing but she was just smiling all the way. But deep down it was slightly hurting her.

“Maknae is stubborn…” Sooyoung said.

“Ah-nee… maknae is jealous. She just wants her unnies…” Yuri said.

“Yeh… She wants her unnie to be with her, to spend time with her…” Yoona continued.

 

~JungLi Dorm~

“Ya… Sulli baby-ah… What time are we going to drink?” Krystal asked.

“9:00…” Sulli answered. “It’s seven already we better eat some dinner….” Sulli opened their Chinese take outs and she began to reheat it in the microwave. “Hun, where are the chopsticks?”

“It’s in the plastic…I’m so exhausted.” Krystal said as she walks back and forth in front of the kitchen counter.

*Ding Dong*

“Baby can you get that?” Sulli said to Krystal who was standing near the door.

“Hmm… Who are these people??” Krystal irritatingly said as she peaks through the small peeping whole of the door. “Ya… Sulli… Erm… what is Minho and Baek Hyun doing outside??”

“Omo… What are they doing here??” Sulli asked as she busies herself by the microwave. “I thought the evening is ours…”

 

*HYSTERIC HYSTERIC Dalla Dalla naneun neomu Dalla Nae mamdaero nae ddeutdaero Choha Choha NU ABO*

Krystal ran over to the couch where her phone was lying. “Yabuseo??” Krystal answered.

“Krystal, it’s your Tiffany unnie… Are you in your dorm?”

“Yeh… why?” Krystal asked nervously as she looks at Sulli with an OMG face.

“Boya??” Sulli asked her.

“Oh okay good, we’re about to come up… See ya in a bit!”

“OH!! UNNIE!! WAIT!!!” Krystal said but Tiffany has already hanged up.

“What??” Sulli asked as she walked over to the direction of their bedroom.

“Hun, wait!” She said as she grabbed Sulli’s arm. “THE UNNIES!! THEY’RE ON THEIR WAY UP!!!”

“WHAT!!?!?!?!? HIDE THE DRINKS!!!” Sulli said as she ran towards the fridge to snatch the alcoholic bottles they just bought.

“THE BOYS!!!!” Krystal panicked.

“WELL???” Sulli reacted. “BRING THE BOYS IN!!!!”

Krystal opened the door and dragged Minho and Baek Hyun into their dorm unit.

“Hey, what’s the-“Baek Hyun said but Krystal pushed them both towards the bedroom and to the bathroom inside.

Sulli ran in after with the drinks in her arms.

“Here deal with them; I’ll startle the unnies…” Sulli said to Krystal as she handed her the drinks.

“Boyaa??? What’s going-“ Baek Hyun said but Krystal covered his mouth.

“YA!!” Krystal whispered. “KEEP QUIET WILL YOU?!” Their faces were almost inches apart and Krystal was still covering his mouth. “MY UNNIES ARE HERE AND YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE… WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE??? WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TWO THINKING COMING HERE?! Don’t you want to live longer?? ERGH!!!” Krystal grunted. She peeked out of the bathroom’s door. Outside she just saw her unnies came in. “Here! Hold this! Do not drink this or I will kill you both!!! Don’t make a noise if you want to see the light tomorrow…” Krystal groaned as she closed and locked the bathroom door behind.

“She’s even prettier when she’s angry….” Baek Hyun said in a dreamy tone.

Sulli went near Krystal who was on her way out of the bedroom. “What to do??” Sulli asked.

“Shh… Keep calm sweet heart… Let’s not over react so the unnies won’t suspect…” Krystal said as she gets a hold on Sulli’s shoulder. “Breathe in and out…”

Sulli nodded. “Ahraso. Let’s go…”

Together they went out of the small bedroom and closed the door behind.

“Have you guys eaten?” Yuri asked.

“We’re actually about to.” Sulli said as she points over the microwave. “We bought take outs from a Chinese restaurant.”

“Oh… I guess you can eat this for breakfast tomorrow.” Yuri placed the paper bag of food inside the small fridge.

Jessica and Sunny sat down on the long couch. “So what did you two do today?” Jessica asked.

“Nothing much… we just strolled somewhere… hehe…. Right?” Krystal said to Sulli.

“Yeah… another boring day…” Sulli said.

Yuri and Yoona were both peaking at the huge glass window by the living room.  “Whoa… It’s so pretty here in the evening… you can see the city lights and ergh… so romantic…” Yoona said to Yuri.

Yuri smiled and wrinkled her nose.

“Ya… I won earlier…” Yoona said.

“Don’t worry… I know what to do… It’s payback time for me Im Yoona…” Yuri whispered naughtily. “Hold on babe… You might get shock on what I will do…” Yuri flirtatiously winked at Yoona as she sat next to Sunny.

Yoona just gave her a glare and rolled her eyes. “We’ll see about that…” She whispered over to Yuri’s ears as she passes by. “Babe…”

“Love how it sounds…” Yuri said seductively.

“ergh…” Yoona reacted eerily.

“Can I use the bathroom…” Hyoyeon suddenly said. “Something is wrong with me…”

“Why??” Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon.

“I feel… my lower abdomen is in pain…”

“Do you need to poop??” Tiffany asked.

“No… It feels like cramps…”

“OMO!! Your baby!!” Sooyoung said. “Poor little Hyo… do you think we need to bring you to the hospital??”

“WHAT?!” Krystal and Sulli were both confused.

“No… I just need to go to the bathroom…” Hyoyeon said.

“Sh*t…” Krystal whispered. “Uhm… Wait a second…” Krystal and Sulli ran into their room. They locked their bedroom and the connecting door behind.

Krystal knocked over the bathroom door. “Ya… open up…” Sulli said.

“No…” Minho teased. “Krystal said not to…or we won’t see the light tomorrow.”

“YA!” Sulli said aloud. “Open up or I’ll…”

Suddenly the door opened. “What’s going on? Why do we have to hide??” Minho asked.

“Our unnies are here… boys aren’t supposed to be inside our dorm!!” Sulli said as she pushed Minho towards the bed.

“What are you doing Sulli?? We’re not supposed to do this…”

“HUH??? PABO!!! What are you thinking?!?!?! Do you think we still have the urge to do that when my unnies are just outside?!” Sulli said. “Go under the bed!”

“No… We’re tired of hiding… right Baek?”

“Yeh..” Beak answered.

“Ya… tsk!” Krystal grunted.

“We’ll hide but in one condition…” Minho said.

“What??” Sulli answered. She stood in front of Minho.

“Give us a chance to date you guys…”

“WHAT?!?!” Sulli reacted.

 

*Tok tok tok!*

“Sweetie?? Is everything okay??” It was Jessica who knocked.

Krystal’s eyes grew large. “FINE!!” She whispered. “HIDE!!!!”

Minho suddenly hid under the bed with the alcoholic drink while Baek Hyun hid inside the closet. Then Sulli went to open the door. “Unnie!” Sulli said.

“What’s going on?” Yoona asked.

“Nothing unnie, it’s just we tidy things up first. It’s so embarrassing if our room is a mess.” Krystal answered.

“Hyoyeonnie, the bathroom is all yours.” Sulli called.

Hyoyeon came in and she went to use the bathroom. She locked the door behind and checked herself.

Sulli sat by the bed near where Minho was hiding while Krystal stood by the cabinet and leaned by the door of it. As they waited for Hyoyeon to finish something just happened.

“KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” Hyoyeon screamed who was inside the bathroom.

The remaining girls who were in the living room heard the scream; they immediately ran towards the bathroom door.

“YA???” Sooyoung knocked. “What’s going on???” She asked worriedly.

“What happened to unnie??” Seohyun asked anxiously as she made her way to the bathroom. “Is she okay??? Omo…”

The door suddenly opened. “GUYS!!! I’M NOT PREGNANT!!!!” Hyoyeon happily said.

“Huh???” Everyone went puzzle.

“It’s here!! I just got it!!! I have it!!” Hyoyeon said. She was like the happiest woman on earth.

“So you’re not pregnant??” Sooyoung asked sadly. “I was expecting little Hyo though…”

“Awe… me too… I honestly have bought some baby things…” Sunny sighed.

“JINJJA???” Hyoyeon asked surprisingly.

“No… Just joking.” Sunny giggled.

“Omo… Thank goodness….” Tiffany said as she breathes out.

“That was a relief…” Yuri said. “I have a feeling the reason you gained weight is due to…”

“PMS…” Yoona continued. “Well… PMS symptoms are the same symptoms during early pregnancy…”

“Oh… hehe…” Sooyoung said as she smiled bashfully.

“It’s Sooyoung’s fault… If she didn’t reacted and insisted that I was pregnant then maybe I shouldn’t have taken the test and-“

“OMO! Shocks!!” Krystal shrieked as she suddenly fell over the floor and boom… Someone was above her. “GET AWAY FROM ME YOU!!”

Collective gasps were heard inside the room. “Who is he???” Jessica asked icily.

“It’s not what you think unnie…” Krystal explained. “Uhm…”

“Is there anyone else inside the room??” Yuri asked.

Sulli raised her hand guiltily. “Miahne…” She said as she helped Minho to get out from under the bed.

The unnies were all surprised and had huge shocking eyes.

*Jungli Living Room*

“Unnie… It’s not what you think…” Sulli said as she looks at all of her unnie.

“You see… we really didn’t expect them to come tonight and-“

“It’s true noona, it wasn’t their fault. We just dropped by to visit them, but then they panicked and said that you were coming and we’re not supposed to be here so they hid us in their room.” Baek Hyun interrupted Krystal.

“Aish!” Krystal grunted as she lightly punched Baek by the shoulder. “Will you just shut up??”

“Ahraso… Then why do you have to do that??” Yuri asked. “You could have just welcomed them and introduced us so we didn’t have the wrong idea…”

“No boys allowed policy right?? Then how are we going to introduce them??” Sulli said.

Yuri raised her brow towards her baby cousin. “We could understand that they are your friends… or are they??”

“Well… Ye-“ Krystal can’t say yes because they don’t really treat them as their friends but in fact the boys are slightly pain in the neck to the both of them.

“Let’s just say… acquaintances…” Sulli adds.

“We really didn’t mean to disturb you tonight, we didn’t know you were coming and we just- bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh…” Baek Hyun started to explain to the noonas, while Sulli started tapping her phone.

“Unnie… They’re the guys that I have been telling you… the ones who are asking us out…” Sulli wrote over her to her phone. Swiftly she tapped Yuri who was also listening to Baek Hyun’s explanation and she showed the message that she wrote.

“Oh….” Yuri nodded as she saw the message.

“Boya??” Yoona asked. She also wanted to see. “Oh…”

“Ahraso…” Yuri said to Baek Hyun.

“Anyways, it’s getting late… we have to leave.” Taeyeon said.

“We will talk tomorrow…” Jessica said to Krystal and Sulli as she passed by the two to make her way towards the door.

“Goodnight sweet cakes.” Tiffany said as she hugs Krystal and Sulli.

“Don’t do anything stupid…” Sunny suddenly said as she kissed both Krystal and Sulli’s foreheads.

“Ahnyong unnies…” Krystal said to all of her sisters. The four teenagers were standing by the door. They watched the unnies wait for the elevator.

Sulli hugged Seohyun who was second to the last to come out. “Bye unnie…”

“Uhm… By the way… I left the alcohol drinks under the bed…” Minho whispered to Sulli.

“The what?!” Taeyeon responded. She was about to step out of the dorm when she suddenly heard Minho’s whisper.

“Boya???” The other soshis reacted. They have no idea “Wae??”

Sulli slapped her forehead. “The date is off!!”

Krystal pushed Baek Hyun away. “We will never ever date the two of you!!”

The boys sighed and shook their heads. “Ahraso…” Baek Hyun and Minho were both totally hurt. They didn’t wait for the elevator to come up but as an alternative they used the stairs to go down.

The girls watched the boys walked off without a word to say.

“Ergh…” Krystal grunted.

The unnies just looked at them disappointingly. “When handling boys… you don’t have to be harsh and rude with them…” Yoona advice since she’s the expert when it comes to having a stalker.

*Ding!*

The elevator came. Krystal and Sulli sighed. Jessica pointed over the elevator. “Go… apologize to them…Hurry now… and tomorrow we will talk about this and soon the two of you will move in with us.”

*Lobby*

Just as the girls have reached the ground floor, Krystal and Sulli ran out of their apartment building. They searched for Minho and Baek Hyun.

“Where are they?” Sulli asked.

“I don’t know…”

Suddenly from afar they spotted them walking. Krystal and Sulli ran and tried to catch up with them. “YA!” Krystal said. But they were ignored. “Minho oppa!” Sulli called.

Minho and Baek Hyun turned. They were surprised to see Krystal and Sulli.

“What are you doing out here??” Minho asked. “It’s cold out here. You might catch something…Aigoo…” Minho took off his jacket and covered Sulli with it. “Go back to your dorm…”

Baek Hyun wasn’t wearing any jacket so both Krystal and Baek were shivering.

“You shouldn’t have come out…” Baek Hyun said.

“Tsk! If it wasn’t for you! Shouldn’t you at least feel thankful that I ran after you??” Krystal glared. “We just want to apologize… that’s all…” Krystal hugged herself out of the cold.

Baek Hyun grabbed Krystal’s hand and dragged her back to the apartment leaving Sulli and Minho.

“Let’s go…” Minho said in a serious tone. Sulli didn’t say a word and just followed Minho behind. “Oppa… Miahne… I’ll go on a date with you if you want…”

“No need… If you really don’t want to, then I’m not pushing you…” Minho said as he walks straight towards the apartment. He didn’t even turn to look at Sulli.

Sulli just sighed and for the first time ever her heart crushed with Minho’s sharp words.

 

Jungli story will continue on to Season02 after the Prequel Series :)

 

POP ROCKS CANDY, The last Chapter of Season01...


Thankyou for supporting Cotton Candy Cafe!
More to come!!