THE PREQUEL SERIES

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

 

*FOR CLEARER VIEW OF THE CHART, JUST RIGHT CLICK AND VIEW IMAGE*

 

Epilogue:

 

"Jessica... I don't want to go to school... I heard we're going to a dorm school... How could Aunt Jenna do this to us?!" Krystal whined. She sat beside Jessica inside a mini cooper car.

"Ergh! Damn her! It's clear that she wants to dispatch us. She wants us out, wait until I graduate... I'm going to get what is ours..." Jessica said angrily. She was wearing a white ruffled top with a ¼ gray sleeved coat along with skinny jeans and Christian Louboutin high heeled shoes. She slid her sunglass on because the sun was a bit shiny that morning.

"Jessica.. Why did our parents leave us?..." Krystal asked angrily as she threw her Louis Vuitton purse over the floor of the car.

“Tsk…” Jessica picked the purse and pulled out Krystal’s sunglasses. “Here… Just wear this…” Jessica said as she gave the sunglass to Krystal. “Ya… They didn’t leave us with nothing, besides… it was an accident...”

“Accident??” Krystal demanded. She obeyed her sister and wore the sunglasses. “They said that we were having a good year, and then suddenly after the accident we just knew that our company has been sold to Aunt Jenna…This is insane!! And here we are off to this… Dorm School in this country!” Krystal said furiously.

“It’s Korea, Krystal… Korea… Don’t just say country…”

“I want to go back to California!! I want to go back!!”

“Will you shut up?!?!” Jessica said icily. “We can’t do anything!!! Our money, the money that mom and dad left us, we can’t touch it unless I turn 22 and effing serious, I’m just 17… Let’s be thankful that the money is not with Aunt Jenna or only God knows what will happen to us… We still have our credit cards left and the attorney said we can use it since its straight from our bank accounts…”

“What are we going to do??”

“We just go with this freakin’ school and deal with it…” Jessica said. “Or…”

“Or what??”

“Hmm… Something gives me an idea…If there’s a way in… then there’s always a way out…”

The mini cooper suddenly stopped. It stopped infront of a stone signage. “This is it??” Jessica said in a y tone. “Who on earth would name a school Soshified University?? Like… Seriously… Who would take it seriously?” Jessica said as she stares at the old rock signage that has Soshified University carved in it. “Ergh…”

“Chill…” Krystal commented as she grabbed her Louis Vuitton purse. She straightened up her pink Juicy Couture dress and fixed the strap of her Tory Burch shoes.

“Mademoiselle… We’re here…” The driver said as he stopped meters away from the stone signage.

Students already swarmed the High School grounds, everyone was chatting, old friends unite, and it was filled with happy faces since it was the first day of school. The school was huge. It was as huge as an acre since the other side of it was the University Grounds.

Soshified University was once an exclusive all-girls school, it used to be called Soshified, and only legible women with beauty and grace can be accepted. Women during the 20’s to 40’s would die and do anything just to be accepted, because when you’re a Soshified back then, you’re elite. It used to breed young ladies to have high quality education, charms, etiquette, and how to be proper. But it became open to young men during the 50’s and became a co-ed school, until it evolved and has its own College and now it was called Soshified University. But until today, it’s hard to get in Soshified University and there aren’t many students. Do you think Jessica and Krystal will have a hard time finding a way out?

Eyes were already fixed in the mini cooper car where Jessica and Krystal are. Just as the driver opened the door for the Jung sisters, Jessica hopped out first, then Krystal came next. Everyone was looking at them, some people whispered, some just stare, and some were simply star struck. They stood frozen and just stared at the old fashioned building of the international school. It was like those dorm schools you’d see in London or United Kingdom. Jessica and Krystal flashed an icy and snobbish aura as they stare at their surroundings.

“Good morning, Ms. Jung.” A woman greeted as she walked towards the Jung sisters. “Welcome to Soshified University, I am Madame Bella, your head mistress for the High School Grounds…”

“Oh… My… Freakin-” Jessica whispered.

“Tsk tsk…” The head mistress said. “A lady doesn’t curse and say such words… Let’s not put your beauty and your pretty face to waste, shall we??”

Jessica’s jaws dropped. “I beg your pardon?”

The headmistress raised her brow.

“Sica… stop…” Krystal said.

“At least someone knows what to do.” Madame Bella said.