Prequel01: Wild Berries

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

Wild Berries

 

“Shall I continue?” Madame Bella asked.

Jessica sighed and rolled her eyes. “Yes…” Like I have a choice?? She thought to herself.

“Yes??” Madame Bella pursed her lips.

“Yes, ma’am…” Krystal answered politely.

Madame Bella smiled. “I guess you should learn from her.” She said to Jessica. Madame Bella walked away to call some girls. “Hyoyeon, Sulli… Come!” She called.

A girl with chestnut brown hair with the same height as Jessica excused herself from her bunch of friends. She’s pretty alright, slender, has an athletic and hot figure, but Jessica guessed that nothing and no one could compare to her beauty and gorgeousness. Another girl came to the picture as well, she was tall, cute, and slender, and she looked shy and sweet. Her black colored hair was tied into pigtails and she was wearing a white bubble sleeved top and pink skirt.

Jessica folded her arms as she watched Madame Bella walk back to their direction with two girls following her behind. “So… Ms. Jung Jessica, you will be rooming with her.” Madame Bella said as she points over to the girl with a chestnut hair. “While Ms. Jung Krystal, you will be rooming with her.” She said referring to the cute and tall one. “So, I’ll be leaving now, and I will leave them in your hands. You two know what to do now. Alright?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Hyoyeon and Sulli said together.

Just as Madame Bella left, the girl with chestnut hair smiled at Jessica. “Hi. I’m Kim Hyoyeon and this is Sulli Choi. Welcome to Soshified University.”

Jessica just sighed as she took off her sunglasses. “Whatever… Let’s get on with this… Where’s our room? Wait… Can’t Krystal and I just be roommates instead?”

Hyoyeon smiled sarcastically. “Uhm… You can’t room with someone who is not in the same year as you. So… There… We will be going to our rooms in a short moment, and our luggages are already being delivered upstairs.”

"Just as I thought... this is....extremely not good..." Krystal grunted. "This is effin' freaky...I hate it..."

Jessica breathes out heavily. “I know...” she said as she used her hand to fan herself.

“Excuse me… Mademoiselle…” The driver said. “I will get going now, alright?”

Krystal suddenly stopped him. “Wait!! Before you go, give this to Aunt Jenna…” Krystal opened her purse and she searched for a small piece of paper. “Does anyone have a pen?”

“Ergh…” Jessica scoffed as she opened her LV bag. She took out her Parker Pen and gave it to Krystal. “What are you doing??”

Krystal yanked a small piece of paper from her purse. She went to the window of the car and used it as a table. “To Aunt Jenna…I hope you have a good life…Enjoy what you have now…Someday when my sister turns 21… you’ll see… life won’t be as kind to you as it is right now… P.S. we’re not after the company anymore… Who the hell wants a company who fell down? I assure you…nothing can beat how my parents ran it…Good luck…”

Krystal handed the note to the driver. “Give this to my evil Aunt…Tell her I hope she couldn’t sleep until the end of the year…”

The driver didn’t know what to say. He took the note, bowed, and went off.

“So…uhm… shall we?” Sulli asked Krystal.

"Like I have a choice..." Krystal said to Sulli. “See you later…” She whispered sadly to Jessica.

Jessica sighed and all she could do was stare at Krystal who walked off with Sulli.

“Uhm… I’m sorry if you have to be slightly separated with your sister…and if you need something like a helping hand or a friend… I’m open and so as my friends…” Hyoyeon said as she points towards another bunch of girls near the bed of flowers.

“Do I have a choice? And… again… If I need someone to talk to… I can just go to my sister. Another thing… I choose my friends… and sad to say… you guys don’t qualify.” Jessica said ily.

“Oh… Okay…. The words and the thought of it just prickles a lot… but let’s just see the effects of that shall we?” Hyoyeon smirked as she walks back to her friends.

“Who is she??” Sooyoung asked.

“A … Brace yourselves girls… We have a new in town…” Hyoyeon said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Room#06

Jessica entered a small room. There were two single beds, two study tables, two table lampshades and a huge cabinet for clothes. Jessica couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She stood frozen by the door and she was in total shock.

“What the hell??” Jessica commented.

Hyoyeon just stared at her.

“This is torture!! How can I survive in a room this small, no TV, no computers… and…” She tapped her Samsung Galaxy phone. “No wi-fi…”

“Uhm… What are you expecting?” Hyoyeon asked. “We’re in a dorm school… not on a vacation…”

“GAHD!! Who survives here??” Jessica said irritatingly. “I thought our luggages are to be delivered?”

“Yes…Here they are…” Hyoyeon said.

A couple of men came into the room. One was holding a large luggage stroller and a huge trunk, while the other was holding a purple trunk, a couple of purple luggage stroller, a medium sized purple box, a purple hat box, and a small purple box.

Hyoyeon was shocked. “What the…” She went to grab her trunk and a couple of luggage.

“Goodness…” Jessica commented as the men left the room. “What took them so long?”

Hyoyeon closed the door. “What are you…”

Jessica kneeled over her trunk. She opened it and it was full of designer shoes and bags. Mostly were Christian Louboutin, Gucci, and Tory Burch. “Oh my babies…” Jessica said as she touches her pumps, sandals, and etc.

“Uhm… I don’t think you need that much…Because we have a uniform… and we can only wear civilian during weekends.”

“Ergh… You mean that ugly uniform… I’m not going to wear it…” Jessica glared.

Jessica opened all of her two luggages but she only tended to one luggage and that was the one full of designer clothes. She ignored her other bag that has the school’s uniform, her undergarments, and towels, etc.

“You need to wear those…” Hyoyeon said as she settled herself over the left bed.

Jessica started to struggle with her things. She couldn’t lift her own luggage and she couldn’t move her trunk. Hyoyeon stood up and helped Jessica push her trunk to the foot side part of the bed. “Seriously… Why did you bring all of this?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I prefer to say… Because I need my things…”

“This room will just consist of your things.”

“That’s why I need a bigger one. Is there any bigger rooms here??”

“Gosh… you’re so spoiled… Every room is the same… your clothes won’t fit in the cabinet…”

“I know… Ergh… I don’t know how you manage to survive with just those clothes…” Jessica pointed to Hyoyeon’s couple of stroller luggage and a trunk.

Hyoyeon frowned. “Ya… It’s what I needed for the year… You’re just too… ergh… I don’t know…”

Jessica started to open the small purple boxes. One box was full of toiletries such as expensive shampoos, soaps, lotions, and perfumes. One box consists of designer hats, and the last small box was full of make-up.

Hyoyeon shook her head. She sighed in frustration. “Now… let’s change into our uniforms before we go for lunch…”

“What?!”

“Change now!!!” Hyoyeon said aloud as she picked Jessica’s uniform from her other luggage and tossed it lightly to Jessica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cafeteria Hall

“I’m telling you, Ice princess… You won’t get away with that…” Hyoyeon said as they walked the hallways of Soshified University.  She stared at Jessica’s uniform. She was wearing a black three inched high heeled shoes, then her blue pleated skirt was cut short, her gray coat was so fitted. The only thing that was right was the white inner blouse and the blue ribbon that lies on Jessica’s chest. “Ergh…Your shoes… You can’t wear three inch heels, your skirt… you cut your skirt… skirt measurement should be in knee length, and lastly that coat… it’s fitted. We can’t alter our coats, there’s offense for that.”

“GAHD!!! What is this?!? Nunnery?? Hogwarts??” Jessica scoffed as they walk straight to the Cafeteria Hall. All of the students were staring at them. Some students smiled at Hyoyeon and some said hello. “So… you’re popular??”

Hyoyeon gave her a sly smile. “Well… You’re just walking with the school’s cheerleader dance captain.” Hyoyeon winked.

Jessica scoffed and she was totally shocked. “I’m Sorry??” Jessica asked she simply couldn’t believe it.

Hyoyeon smiled sarcastically and ily answered “Apology accepted…” and then she walked over to a table that was in the middle of the cafeteria and it was known as the power table. “Hey there.” Hyoyeon said to three girls and two boys.

A girl with protruding eyes and long brown curled hair smiled. “Hey there…” She said to Hyoyeon.

“Guys…This is… Jessica…” Hyoyeon introduced. “Jessica… this is Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany, all of them are cheer dancers in my team and additional to that Tiffany is from drama club, Nickhun our student body president, and Seungri from school’s music club and dance troop.”

“Wow… so you’re the new American Girl?” Nickhun asked. “Everyone’s buzzing about you.” He said. “Welcome to Soshi-U.”

“I prefer the name Jessica than American Girl…” Jessica ily said as she sat down next to Hyoyeon.

Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Yoona glared away.

“Now… girls… let’s be nice…” Hyoyeon said. “Let’s go grab something to eat.”

“Ahraso…” Tiffany said.

Jessica didn’t follow them, and Hyoyeon noticed. “Ergh… American girl not following…” Hyoyeon walked back to the table and dragged Jessica to the counter.

“I’m not eating…” Jessica said as she stood next to Hyoyeon in the counter line.

“It’s a long day… so stuff yourself… I don’t want to be responsible with you…”

Jessica stared at the food that was in front of her. It was spaghetti, fried chicken, burger patty, sandwiches, and fruits etc. “What the… My goodness! What kind of place is this?!?!” Jessica whined. “No fresh greens?? no salads… no…nothing… how will I live?!?!?! I’m a vegetarian and only fish for meat… boiled chicken is my limit.”

Yoona and Sooyoung looked at Jessica. “Sister… it’s the cafeteria… not a fine dining restaurant.” Sooyoung said. “Now just get what you want and deal with it…” Sooyoung and Yoona paid for their food and left Tiffany and Jessica.

Jessica grunted. “This is insane…”

“Uhm… Fruits are low in calories… a slice of bread is 100 calories… so if you take a banana, an apple, and a slice of bread. You won’t gain any weight…” Tiffany said in a shy manner.

Jessica frowned at her. But she took Tiffany’s advice and grabbed what she just said. Then she snobbishly left and didn’t wait for Tiffany. Just as Jessica settled back to their table, she sat beside Hyoyeon.

“Wait for it…” Hyoyeon smiled.

“3…” Yoona counted.

“2…” Sooyoung continued.

“1…” Tiffany said as she sat down next to Sooyoung.

“HELLO HELLO!!” A loud voice came from the speaker. “Hello Soshi-U people!! It’s Kim Taeyeon in the house!! Everybody say yeah??!?!”

“YEAAAHHHHH!!!” The whole people inside the cafeteria, hallways, and other places in the building echoed the word “yeah”.

“Wow!! I heard all of you.” Taeyeon said. “So, today is first day of school. Has everyone settled down?? I bet not because I haven’t!”

“Hey there!!!” Another voice said. “Hello everyone iiiiiiittt’sssssssssssssssss!!!!!”

“SUNNYYY!!!!” Everyone in the cafeteria shouted.

“Yes!! Sunny!! I heard you all. HAHA!” Sunny said. “Sunny… oh so true… I love you!!!!” She sang.

“Sunny!! Thank you for the sunshine bouquet! That was a wonderful thing to say.” Taeyeon said. “So I know there are new students in the campus. Let us hear you say YEAHHH!!!”

Hyoyeon nudged Jessica. She told her to say yeah. But Jessica just flashed her an icy look. “This is ridiculous…” Jessica groaned to herself.

“Since it’s the first day of school, again don’t forget to familiarize yourselves with the school’s rules and regulations, offenses, do’s and don’t’s, especially new students. You can ask you helping hand slash roommates about it.”

“Also… Today is your opportunity to know the whole place in school. Try to ask your helping hand to tour you today and I hope they would help you settle in. Old friends unite, new and old relationship ignites, and for the last time welcome back to Soshified University! Again this is Kim Taeyeon.”

“This is Lee Sunny.”

“And… we’re your school DJ today, tomorrow, and until we graduate. HAHA! Love you all!!” Taeyeon and Sunny said in unison.

“I love those two…” Hyoyeon giggled.

“Ergh… Unbelievable…” Jessica grunted.

“Hey… Are you touring her today?” Nickhun asked.

Hyoyeon nodded. “Obviously…”

“You don’t need to tour me if you don’t want to…” Jessica said.

“You’re so stubborn aren’t you… What if you lose your way?” Yoona said exasperatingly. “Tsss…. Let’s finish eating so we could go for a pleasure tour…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Walk

“This is insane…” Jessica said as they walked along the quadrangle of the school.

“By the way… Do you dance?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Why?”

“Next week… there’s an opening for cheer dancers… you could join if you want. Let’s make use of your pretty face, shall we?” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m not a gymnyst…” Jessica answered snobbishly.

“That’s why there’s such thing as training…” Yoona said. “Sweetheart… you should be thankful we’re talking to you… because usually… we don’t talk to nobody…”

Jessica glared. “Excuse me? Nobody? I’m a Jung… we used to own Jung&Co. and Paris Hilton couldn’t even talk to me…”

“So?? Where are you now? You’re not in Bev. Hills 90210 and hunny… used to… and unfortunately you’re not the owner anymore… So if I were you be nicer…” Yoona said.

“Ya… Chongmal…” Hyoyeon calmed Jessica and Yoona. “Stop it… Let’s be nicer Yoona…” She said to Yoona. “I know we hate her… but we’re in need of pretty face…” She whispered over to Yoona’s ear so no one could hear.

“Fine…” Yoona sighed.

“Think about it princess.” Hyoyeon smiled to Jessica.

“Jessica!” Someone called.

Jessica slightly jumped from where she was standing the moment she heard the voice. “Jessica!!” The voice was closer and as she turned she saw her mini me coming towards her.

“Krystal…” Jessica said.

Krystal glared. “You can’t believe what just happened… Aunt Jenna called me and she really wanted us out…she doesn’t care about the money and all she wants was the company…”

“Ya… let’s not talk about that in here…” Jessica said in a low voice.

“It means it is okay. I also don’t care about the company and-“

“Krystal… stop…”

“I think we should leave the company alone and-“

“STOP IT I SAY!!” Jessica shouted. She was being too harsh. “I said I’ll be the one to fix this right?! Stay out of the mess.”

Krystal grunted and looked at her icily. She looked exactly like her sister Jessica when she flashed that icy glare and stare. “Okay. Fine. Fix it yourself? Okay. I’m outta here.” She snobbishly turned and went off.

Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon became speechless. They didn’t know what to react. Jessica was now in teary eyed. “WHAT?!” She said angrily.

“Uhm… let’s just meet again later…” Hyoyeon said to Yoona, Sooyoung, and Tiffany. The three girls nodded and left Hyoyeon and Jessica.

Jessica sobbed and hugged herself. This is so unfair… She thought to herself. Hyoyeon felt the emotions and it made her feel bad so she handed Jessica her handkerchief but Jessica rejected it.

“LEAVE ME ALONE…” Jessica said to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon gently turned Jessica to face her. “You know… I know you’re a spoiled brat… and you want everything to be on your own… but sometimes people needs someone especially in times of hardships. The way you shouted at your sister… knowing she’s the only person you have here at school… you just lost her… I suggest you apologize to her.”

Jessica glared. “It’s none of your business okay?? If you’re here to lecture me, I suggest you to leave because one thing I know… You don’t know me… I don’t know you…I don’t give a damn to any of this… I hate this school… I’m going to find a way out… I don’t want to be part of this wretched place… I want my old life back….and you don’t know what I have been through in my life…”

Hyoyeon shook her head. “I may not know you… but one thing… before you say such words that sting other people…think first because later on maybe you’ll be eating what you just said. To be honest… you should be thankful… because you don’t know who you’re talking to… who you’re dealing with… you don’t know who I am… what I am capable of, you don’t know who my friends are… “Hyoyeon said. “I’m treating you nicely… Just so you know… I never done this to anyone…and since you’re a Jung and I’m at the top of the school’s hierarchy… that just makes us even. You’re in my territory now. I suggest you to give yourself a chance…everyone may have given up… But I won’t… not because of you but because of my name and for the school and the Headmistress’ sake…” Hyoyeon sighed and then she left Jessica alone in the quadrangle.

Ergh… I hate myself… Why did my life suddenly turned upside down?? I hate this life!!! I HATE IT!!! I want my mom and dad back… I want to go back to Beverly Hills… I want my old friends back… I used to be home schooled but now… I’m at this ergh!!! This wretched place… Why… Jessica thought. She couldn’t help herself and so she just sobbed.

 

 

 

JungLi, Jung Sisters, possible of other couples :)

Mini me, Mini Apple me