Chapter13: Apple Cinnamon Pie

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

Apple Cinnamon Pie

7:45 A.m., Sunday

(My longest chapter, so kindly bare with me haha! Sorry)

Yuri busies herself inside the Cotton Candy Café’s cold kitchen. She was done making a couple of Apple Cinnamon Pie and she placed it inside the hot oven to bake. “I’ll leave you for… forty minutes? According to Hyoyeon’s recipe.” She went out of the cold kitchen and out to the café. It was Sunday so the café was closed.

“Yuri-ah??” Someone called out. It came from the stairs that leads to the dorm upstairs.

Yuri turned her head towards the door that leads to their dorm.

“Yuri-ah?” The sweet voice said again. Then the door finally opened. “Yuri-“ Yoona stopped. “Aiyo… what are you doing down here?? Come on. Everyone’s-“

“Aiishhh!! Yooooonnnnaaaaaaaaaa….” Yuri suddenly whined like a kid.

“Boya??” Yoona said as she went closer to Yuri. “What??” She raised her chin as she heaved Yuri’s hair that was slightly messed up.

“Yoonnnggg!!!” Yuri suddenly kissed Yoona’s nose tip. “That’s all… Let’s go… Secret tiimmeee!” She smiled as she sings the “Let’s Go and Secret Time” that was part of Secret’s song entitled I want you back and Do as you please.

“Aishh…Secret time?“ Yoona reacted as she wrinkled her nose. “What are you going to do to me??” she asked as she covered her chest and upper body.

“Huh??” Yuri tilted her head. “YA!!! What are you thinking?!?!” Yuri said aloud as she covered her chest as well. “TSK! YOONG!!! YOU AND YOUR NAUGHTY THOUGHTS!!!"

“YA! If you didn’t say secret time I wouldn’t be thinking differently!”

“Ya! Did you and Sooyoung watch rated R again??”

“Excuse me!! We did noottt!” Yoona said as she folds her arms together.

“Aish… Jinjja…”

“Anyways Ms. Kwon and soon to be mine but still has unfinished businesses with some people and needs to clear things up… let’s go upstairs.”

Yuri pouted and narrowed her eyes. “We’re finally living together and here you are… pinning me down…” Yuri paused. “Again…As usual…”

Yoona smiled sarcastically. “Does it hurt? You know babe… truth hurts…” she said as she grabbed Yuri’s hand and together they went upstairs.

Just as they got to the dorm, everything was in total mess, boxes were everywhere, and everyone was busy.

“Okay guys… The room of Sooyoung and Seohyun is the biggest room so all of us will sleep there. Then Hyoyeon’s small room will be our dressing room or make-up room, and then my room the medium one will become our personal room. We will put our things in there like books, CD’s, stuff animals, those things we collect etc.” Jessica said. “Clear?”

“Crystal…” Taeyeon answered as she carried a box that has a label “Kim Taeyeon’s stuff” in it.

Everyone placed their luggage and cosmetic bags inside Hyoyeon’s room. “Ergh… I have a feeling we won’t finish organizing our dorm today…” Sunny said as she shakes her head.

“Guys…” Yuri said. But no one heard her because everyone was busy fixing and tidying things. “Guys??” Again no one heard her.

Yoona looked at Yuri. *Ehem…* “YA!!! Unniee!!!” Yoona shrieked. Everyone stopped and looked at her.

“Auh… Can we stop for a while? I’m going to tell you something…” Yuri said.

Jessica’s eyes grew large. Is she finally telling everyone??

“Uhm… I have a new job…” Yuri smiled.

“Oh??” Everyone was shocked. “What job?”

“I’ll be modeling for… Christian Dior…”

“OMO!!” Hyoyeon squealed. “JINJJA???”

“Neh…”

“WOW!!” Tiffany said. “Congratulations!”

“Whoa…” Sunny reacted. “So you’re the new buzz in the industry! Welcome!”

“Kahmsameeda.” Yuri giggled. “I accepted the offer so I could help in our life… I was wondering maybe if we have saved enough money we could find a bigger place, so Krystal and Sulli can live with us too…and we’re in need of more models… and I was hoping Seohyun and Yoona… would come with me since you two are still in High School maybe you’d like to... have another job?”

Seohyun nodded. “I’ll take it!! I’ll take it.”

Yoona smiled. “I’ll think about it…”

“Jinjja?” Yuri asked.

“You still owe me something…” Yoona said.

“Omo…Our babies…” Tiffany said. “I think we have to adopt Sulli and Krystal…” She said to Jessica.

“YA… One of them is my SISTER!” Jessica said. “How can we possibly adopt them??”

“I mean by adopt is making them live with us. Ya… They’re just eighteen years old…” Tiffany said. “How can we just make them live in a faraway dorm without supervision…”

Jessica narrowed her eyes towards Tiffany. “Sweetheart… They’re not like us. They are way different than us… I believe they are tamer than how we used to be during our eighteen days…”

 

*MEANWHILE INSIDE JUNGLI DORM*

“Ya! Sulli ah!!” Krystal shouted. “I’m bored…” Krystal said as she appeared in front of Sulli.

“Me too… A boring Sunday…” Sulli answered who slouched herself in the couch. “Ya… Why don’t we go out today?

“Hm… Okay… Where are we going?” Krystal asked.

“Window shopping? Hey, you know we should get that Etude offer so we could go on shopping… What I mean by shopping is purely shopping with lots and lots of paper bags!”

“OMO!!” Krystal shrieked. “I waaaannttt!!!”

“My mom just gave me my month’s allowance and yesterday we just had our salary from the bookshop. So? Let’s go eat lunch outside.

“Oh!!” Krystal said. “I like that!! Hey… Then let’s come home late again and stroll the streets of Seoul on tonight’s romantic Sunday evening!! Then you’re my manito!”

Sulli gave her a serious look. “Jinjja… Hmm… Let’s not just stroll… How about let’s stop by a café shop?”

“Hey… Do you want to go out drinking in a bar?”

“Ya… we’re just eight-“ Sulli snapped. “Ahnee! Ahnee! Even though we’re eighteen we can’t do that…”

“How about…” Krystal thought.

“Let’s just buy the drinks and drink here tonight!!” They both said in unison.

“OMO!!” Both of them giggled and high fived.

“Okay okay. Let’s prepare ourselves.” Sulli said as she stood up from the couch.

 

*Back to the SOSHI Dorm*

“Well… Jessica… Children grow… You might not know what they are thinking…” Taeyeon said.

“Aiyoo… Let’s visit them later… When we’re done.” Jessica said. She felt nervous by her friend’s thoughts.

Hyoyeon came out from the dressing room that was previously her room. She carried a heavy box in her hand and she struggled a little.

“YA!!!” Tiffany shouted to Hyoyeon.

Sooyoung turned her towards Hyoyeon; suddenly without thinking she blurted “PABO! Didn’t we tell you not to carry heavy things due to your pregnancy?! What if little Hyo slipped out from you?!”

“PREGNANCY?!?!” YoonYul and SunYeon said together. They were in shock.

Hyoyeon placed the heavy box down and she slapped her forehead.

Sooyoung shut her eyes as she hid behind a huge box.

“CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!!!!” Hyoyeon shouted as she charge her way towards Sooyoung.

“Ya!! I didn’t mean to-“ Sooyoung said but she was cut off by Hyoyeon who ferociously shook her shoulder and now she was about to string her hand around Sooyoung’s neck but the YoonYul couple stopped Hyoyeon and Sooyoung before something happened.

“I’m not… pregnant! The kit is not yet done processing my test!” Hyoyeon sensitively said. She walked out of the dorm and ran outside to the streets of Seoul- crying.

Sooyoung sighed. “I’ll go get her…” She said as she ran out to go after Hyoyeon.

Seohyun sighed too, she was irritated again. She stopped from organizing her things and stood up. “I’ll just go out for a while…” She said lifelessly. She grabbed her purse and left the dorm.

“Uhm…You know… Something is off with Joohyun…” Tiffany said. “She’s moody now a day…even to me”

 “I have a feeling it’s because of Hyoyeon…” Jessica said.

“We agree…” The Sunyeon couple said.

Everyone in the room just sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:00 A.m.

Yuri was dressed in a fresh light blue bubble sleeved dress. She ran back down to the kitchen to check on her apple pie. “I can almost smell it…” She said as she grabbed a mitten and opened the hot oven. “Hmm… You look so pretty like me! Did I do a good job?” She took out the two pies and let it rest over the chef’s table. She went to get a slicer and pressed it down on the pie. Yuri intentionally baked two pies because one was for Heechul’s mom and the other was for her friends.

“Yuri-ah!” Someone said. The voice came from the main kitchen.

“Omaigahd!!!” Yuri expressed. She immediately hid the pies before it’s too late. But before she could put the second pie inside the fridge, Jessica’s head popped over the door. Her hair was curled up today and she looked gorgeous as usual.

“What are you doing?” Jessica asked as she entered the kitchen. Her voice sounded suspicious.

“Uhm… Hi there… sweetie pie!” Yuri smiled. “Pie for you?” she offered.

Jessica raised her brow. “Don’t sweetie pie me Yul… What are you doing??”

“Me??” Yuri said. “Doing??”

“You baked??”

“I baked??”

“You never baked before… What’s up? Spill… Don’t lie…” Jessica said as she taps her feet over the floor.

“I- I just baked an apple pie for you guys… You know… Something new for once since we are going to live together in one roof. Surprise??” Yuri said.

“Kwon Yuri… your Yoona…” Jessica said. “I’m letting you remember that…” Jessica snatched the pie from her. “And… we shall judge this after dinner…” She giggled. “Why are you dressed like that? Where are you going?”

“Uhm… You’re also dress up in that white ruffle dress. Where are you going?” Yuri said with a pin point gesture. “Am I not allowed to wear a dress?”

“Save it…” Jessica said as she lifts her hand towards Yuri. “You will spill me details, later.”

“Ahraso, omma…” Yuri groaned as she watches Jessica disappear to the door.

Just as Yuri has finished preparing herself and also the pie, she was ready to leave dorm. But before she could leave she was looking for something. The car keys… It was supposed to be in the key hanger located in their personal room but it was missing.

“Guys… where’s the car keys?” She asked as she turned her head towards the living room. But no one answered because her sisters were in the bedroom.

“You mean this?” Yoona said, she was inside their personal room. She raised the keys into their eye level.

“Oh!” Yuri exclaimed. But before she could snatch the car keys from Yoona’s hand. Yoona dragged her into the room. She locked the door behind and pinned Yuri against the door. “Where are you going?” Yoona questioned as she balls the car keys in her hand and hid it behind her.

“Ya… I need the keys.” Yuri said as she wraps her arms around Yoona. She tries to reach for Yoona’s hand that was pinned securely in her back. But Yuri failed to do so.

“Where are you going first?” Yoona asked. Their faces were inches apart.

“Out. I’m going out.” Yuri answered.

“Dressed like that??”

“Why? How about you? You’re dressed in that pink ribbon dress. Where are you going?”

“Ya… we’re eating lunch and dinner outside. We’re going out today…” Yoona said.

“I know that’s why I got to leave now so I could come back before lunch.”

“To where??”

“Ergh… Yoona… You leave me no choice. I’m sorry…” Yuri said. Suddenly Yuri shut her eyes and she quickly leans forwards towards Yoona. She didn’t know what she was doing and she was hoping that her lips would find its way, until- Her lips pressed onto something soft. It found its way alright.

Yoona broke away immediately as she covered her lips. “Ya! Are you crazy?! Our sisters are in the other room!”

“So?? The door is locked right??” Yuri was about to lean again for another kiss but Yoona gave up. She gave her the keys.

“Aiyo… Here… take the keys!!” Yoona said as she backs away nervously. But Yuri didn’t care about the keys and now she dragged Yoona and pinned her against the door. Yuri was smiling victoriously. Earlier Yoona was the one who won, but now it was Yuri who was in control.

Yoona shut her eyes tightly as she looks away. “Ekkk…” She yelped.

Yuri cupped Yoona’s face with her hands and kissed her in the tip of her nose. “Thank you!” Yuri smiled as she unlocks the door and went out.

“Ya!! We’re not done yet!” Yoona said aloud, she stood by the door frame.

“Oh, you want more? I could give some more. How many times do you like? I can give you as many as you want.” Yuri giggled as she went back closer to Yoona.

“YA!!! UNNIEEE!!!” Yoona squealed. She ran and hid behind the door with only her eyes peaking at Yuri.

“I’ll be back as soon as possible! Don’t miss me too much. Byyeee!!!” Yuri smirked. “Babe…” She mimicked how Yoona called her earlier.

Yoona narrowed her eyes as she folds her arms. “Kwon Yuri I’ll get back to you!” She said like a kid.

“How?!” Yuri asked as she raised her brow. She dared Yoona.

Yoona went closer to her. “Are you daring me Kwon Yuri??”

“Yes I am…” Yuri said nervously.

Suddenly Jessica came out from the bedroom and saw Yuri and Yoona who were inches away from each other. “Omo…” Jessica said as she turned her head to another direction. “Miahne… Miahneyo…” Jessica said as she covered her eyes.

“Bye unnie!” Yoona happily said to Yuri with a feeling of triumph. “Babe…” She whispered.

Yuri stuck her tongue out. “Bleh…” Then she went off with a basket in her arm.

Jessica rubbed her temples as she shook her head. *sigh*

“Ya! Text or call your unnies, tell them to come back before 1pm or they will never see the light again tomorrow. Tell them it’s from HellTaengoo.” Taeyeon said to Yoona who just came out of the bedroom.

“Okay, unnie!” Yoona giggled evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10:30 A.M.

Yuri stopped in front of a white colored house and some parts of the house were glass wall, you could see the insides of it and it was a very refreshing neighborhood unlike the neighbor where Yuri lives. She suddenly wonders if Aunt Sylvia was home. “Hmm…” She thought. She suddenly killed the car’s engine and unbuckled her seatbelt.

 

*Bzzzk Bzzzk*

Yuri felt her phone vibrated so she dug her hand into her purse. She yanked out her phone and there was a text message.

From: Heechul

Hey I just went out to get omma some green tea. She’s waiting for you by the way.

Yuri flipped and covered her S4; she placed it back inside her purse and then carried the small basket before locking her car behind. *tit tit* her car sounded as she automatically locked it.

Aunt Sylvia was resting from the couch lazily. She was totally bored from watching the news from the flat screen TV that was sticking out of the wall. The moment she heard a car sound, she immediately jolted up and saw Yuri walking outside. She happily stood and went to open the door for her. “Yuri-ah!!” She happily called out like a sweet mother.

“Ahyonghaseo, Aunt Sylvia.” Yuri said as she bows with respect.

“Whoa… How are you my beautiful dear?” Aunt Sylvia said as she cups Yuri’s beautiful and priceless face.

“I’m okay, I came from my dorm. How about you? I brought you something by the way. I heard it’s your favorite!” Yuri said as she gave Aunt Sylvia the basket.

“Awe…” Aunt Sylvia gently took the basket from Yuri. “Have you eaten? Are you hungry?”

“Ahneeyo…” Yuri answered politely.

Aunt Sylvia placed the basket by the kitchen counter. She opened the basket and took out what was inside it. “Oh… I haven’t eaten Apple Cinnamon Pie for months…”

Yuri smiled. “I made it.”

“Thank you so much.” Aunt Sylvia said as she kept the pie in the fridge. “That’s what Heechul can’t do, he can cook, chop, boil, but he doesn’t have the skills to bake. You’re a good match.”

Yuri smiled awkwardly this time. Actually Jessica is a better baker than me. Yuri thought.

“Are you staying for lunch?” Aunt Sylvia asked.

“Oh no. I won’t be staying that long; I have somewhere else to go.” Yuri said.

“Oh… Next Sunday, I’d like you to eat lunch with me.” Aunt Sylvia went to the fridge to get some juice.

“Oh… Uhm… sure.” Yuri said. “Next Sunday would be nice…” Yuri saw Aunt Sylvia getting the pitcher of juice. “Oh let me help you with that…” Yuri said as she assists her.

“Aiyo… It’s okay. I can manage.” She said as she lets Yuri sit by the bubble chairs in the counter and then she poured her a glass of juice. “So, what are you doing for a living?” Aunt Sylvia asked.

“I’m currently in College, I take up Hotel and Restaurant Management, I’m majoring in Hospitality, and then currently I have a part time at our café called Cotton Candy, it’s just a small pastry and sweets shop. Then-“

“Wait, you own the café?”

“Not own as in for myself, it’s a shared company ownership like a corporation but it’s just a small one and a private one too.” Yuri said.

“Oh… interesting.”

“Then, I will become the next Christian Dior model.” Yuri laughed.

“Ahh…. Heechul took you in?” Aunt Sylvia asked. “Well, it suits you. I bet you’ll become a great model.”

“Thank you…”

“You know, I’ve always wanted a daughter…” She suddenly blurted.

“Well… My parents are far away, they are currently living in abroad. My dad is separated from my mom, and my mom is married to another someone. So I’m off alone with my baby cousin.”

“Jinjja?? Aiigooo… people now a days don’t think of their kids…” Aunt Sylvia said. “When was the last time you saw them?”

Yuri thought for a while. “Uhm… I saw my mom last Christmas, and then my dad… I saw him last New Year’s eve. But I’d rather not see my mom because I don’t blend well with her new family and my dad… well… he’s alright. But sadly he works far away. Before he used to send me money but I told him, he doesn’t need too. I can manage on my own.”

“You poor thing…” Aunt Sylvia said. “You know, you can always come here to visit me, I’d be very glad to welcome you.”

“Kahmsameeda…” Yuri smiled.

“You can call me omma…”

Yuri’s eyes widened. She couldn’t believe what she just heard.

“Don’t call me Aunt Sylvia anymore. If you need a mom, just come visit me every Sunday.” The lady smiled sweetly.

“Can I hug you?” Yuri asked.

Sylvia omma went near Yuri and gave her a warm loving hug. Yuri wanted to cry but she stopped herself. She wanted a mom for so long and she longed for a mother’s love ever since she was in High School. Sylvia omma streaked her hair as she hugs Yuri. “Kahmsameeda…” Yuri said sincerely as they broke off the hug.

“Omma!!” Heechul said happily as he came in. “I got you your tea.”

“Whoa… let’s make a wonderful tea. Oh, Yuri baked me an Apple Cinnamon Pie by the way.”

Heechul smiled. “Your favorite.”

“I asked her to join us for a lunch out… But she said she has something to do.” Sylvia omma pouted.

“Oh, why not?” Heechul asked.

“Well… I promised my friends that I’d join them for our lunch out today, and we have plans already. Besides the car is with me too…” Yuri explained.

Sylvia omma sighed in frustration. “Ahraso…”

“Oh… Omma… Don’t worry, next Sunday I will visit you again and I’ll spend the day with you.” Yuri said as she went near Sylvia omma and hugs her by the shoulder.

“I guess I missed out a lot?” Heechul grinned.

After a morning tea with Sylvia omma and Heechul, Yuri noticed it was already 11:30 in the morning. “Omo…” Yuri said as she looked at the clock in the kitchen.

“Oh??” Sylvia omma reacted. “Why?”

“It’s 11:30 already and I have to go…” Yuri sadly said.

Sylvia omma pouted as she folds her arms together. “Omma… Don’t worry. Next Sunday I’ll be back. What do you want?” Yuri asked. “I’ll bring you fresh fruits? Flowers? What do you like?”

“That would be lovely…” Sylvia omma smiled. “Ahraso… and the apple cinnamon pie was the best I’ve ever tasted. I love it.” She said as she hugged Yuri goodbye. “Take care my dear.”

“Goodbye, omma.” Yuri said lovingly.

“I’ll be back omma. I’ll just her outside.” Heechul said to his mom.

“You should!” Sylvia omma said.

“You’re mom’s such a sweetheart…” Yuri said to Heechul as they went out of the house.

Heechul chuckled. “Yeah… she is… So you’ll be back next Sunday?”

Yuri nodded. “Yeah…”

“Oh… I guess I have a new baby sister??” Heechul commented.

Yuri laughed. “Yes… and I’ll make sure, I’ll be the unforgettable baby sister you’d ever have.”

Heechul snickered. “Oh yeah? We’ll see about that.”

“Oppa…” Yuri called as she opens her car. “Thank you so much for everything.”

“Anytime lil’ sis!” Heechul said. “Welcome to the family.”

Yuri smiled as she hops into the driver’s seat. She buckled her seatbelt and waved goodbye to her new brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1PM

The girls entered a fancy Japanese restaurant. They picked the circular couch table that was in the corner and near the sushi bar. Taeyeon slid into the couch first then Sunny came after her. Jessica was next and the fourth one was Tiffany, then Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and then came the YoonYul twins. Suddenly Tiffany started to head count her sisters. “Hana… deul… set… net.. da-seot… yeo-seot… uhm…” She started to count again. “Wait…” Tiffany said.

“Where’s maknae??” Everyone said together.

Suddenly maknae just entered the restaurant. She hanged up her phone and now she was busy tapping it. All of her unnies stood up and they were trying to adjust the seating arrangement. It’s hard to adjust now because they have settled already and they know maknae always sits beside Sooyoung, Tiffany, and especially Hyoyeon.

“Uhm…” Seohyun said as she takes off her sunglasses. “What’s going on?? Why are you so disorganized??” She asked as she points her sunglass from left to right towards her unnies who were struggling adjusting each other.

“We were just-“ Tiffany said but Seohyun cut her off.

“Aigoo…” Seohyun smiled forcefully. “No need… just sit down. I’ll just sit wherever.” She said as she slides beside Yuri.

Everyone was surprised. The unnies started to look at each other. They were now slightly jumbled; earlier Taeyeon was sitting beside Sunny but now she is in between Seohyun and Sooyoung. Sunny sat in between Sooyoung and Tiffany, while Hyoyeon she is in between the JeTi couple. The only couple who wasn’t separated was the YoonYul twins.

“So, what are we ordering?” Seohyun asked.

Everyone went silent. They are not used to Seohyun acting this way.

“Uhmmm??? Unnie…” Seohyun said as she looks at her unnies.

Jessica elbowed Hyoyeon who was beside her.

“Oh… Uhm…” Hyoyeon said as she snaps everyone. “Let’s see…How about…Gyosa?”

Seohyun just stared at the menu without even minding Hyoyeon who made a suggestion.

“Uhm… let’s try the sharing? The one that’s good for how many people?” Sooyoung said.

Seohyun didn’t respond again but instead she pretends to look at the menu.

“How about this? Good for twelve people? There’s Gyosa, variety of sushi depending on our choice, there’s miso soup, rice, chicken teriyaki… it can be spicy, then shrimp tempura, beef gyudon, and dessert of manju and taiyaki.” Yuri suggested. “What do you think?”

“Oh?? Jinjja??” Seohyun reacted. It was obvious that she was ignoring Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. “I think that’s an okay one… and it’s cheaper compared to getting many different kinds of dishes then rice and etc…”

Everyone nodded. “Okay…”

Taeyeon called for the waiter and she started to make orders. Seohyun wasn’t even looking at Hyoyeon and Sooyoung and instead her eyes were glued on her cellphone.

“Ya… maknae…” Yuri said. “Are you okay?” She asked as she winks over to Hyoyeon giving them a message of I’ll try to talk to her.

Seohyun smiled sweetly at Yuri. “Yes, why?”

“Oh… you seemed quiet…”

“Ahneeyo… I was just… you know…” Seohyun said. She was actually sitting near the opening of the circular couch. “Uhm… wait a second…” Seohyun stood up and went out of the restaurant to take the call, the moment she left, all of her unnies let out a sigh of relief.

“Ya… You two… fix the problem with maknae!” Jessica said. “Maknae doesn’t react this way before. She’s so cold and quiet…”

“She even breathes out through her nose… you know? How she does it when she’s mad…” Yoona said.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung don’t know what to do.

 

Meanwhile outside the restaurant…

“Yabuseo?”

“Seohyun…”

“Wow… I’m sorry… Seo Joohyun is dead. You’re calling the wrong number…” Before Seohyun hangs up she heard Yonghwa shout.

“Ya! Wait! Wait!”

“What?!”

“Let me explain!”

“Save it honey, I’m not interested…”

“Baby… Just hear me out please…”

“Hun… it’s not the right time, I’m outside, and it’s a beautiful day for me so don’t ruin it! Save the drama will you??”

“Wait!”

“Wait what?! I’ve been calling you for a couple of months now?? I’ve been waiting for you… It’s like… waiting for someone in vain. I worried so much and I almost forgot that I have a boyfriend… I’m not surprised if you found someone to replace me… I’m not surprised if you’re playing around there… or maybe you’ve already slept with someone…”

“No… I’ll never do that…”

“You better… because if you do and I found out, don’t ever come to me ever again, and don’t even think about showing yourself if you don’t want my sisters to kill you.” Seohyun suddenly hanged up. She sighed hard and her eyes began to tear up. ERGH!!! Damn these tears! She wore her sunglasses again and entered the restaurant.

She passed by their table and signaled her sisters that she’s going to the comfort room. Her unnies just nodded. No one noticed that she was crying except for one. Hyoyeon suddenly stood from where she was sitting. “Guys… Excuse for a sec.” She said. Her sisters adjusted and made way for her. She followed Seohyun who went to the comfort room and locked herself in a cubicle.

Hyoyeon quietly went inside the restroom. She could hear Seohyun’s sobs. “Joohyun?” Hyoyeon said.

“Ergh! GO AWAY!” Seohyun said aloud. “I don’t want you…”

“Baby…” Hyoyeon cooed. “Open up…quickly…”

“I don’t want…” Seohyun said stubbornly.

“Come on… open up…” Hyoyeon said as she knocks the cubicle’s door.

“I said go away!”

“Aigo! I said open up. I’m going to count from 1-3 and if you don’t open baby, you’re grounded…” Hyoyeon said firmly.

*click* the door opened.

Hyoyeon went in and locked the door behind. “Awe…My poor baby…” Seohyun wasn’t facing her so Hyoyeon turned her so she could look at her. “What’s wrong??”

Seohyun just shook her head. She was sobbing like no tomorrow.

“You can always tell me anything, right?” Hyoyeon said.

But Seohyun didn’t answer. She didn’t even look at Hyoyeon.

“Oh come on…” Hyoyeon said as she wiped SeoBaby’s tears away with her palms. “Don’t cry now… Hyoyeon unnie is here…” She said as she hugs Seohyun.

“No… you are not…” Seohyun finally said. “So before you hug me… don’t tell me that you’re always there… because you were not…”

Hyoyeon didn’t answer anymore. She doesn’t want to argue and instead she became more patient in dealing with her maknae and just hugged her tighter.

Minutes have passed and they were still hugging each other.

“You okay now??” Hyoyeon asked as she cooed her baby.

“Yeah…” Seohyun said. She stopped sobbing but her eyes were swollen and red.

“Let’s clear you up before going back… okay?”

Seohyun just nodded. The two of them went out of the cubicle. Good thing no one was inside the restroom besides them.

“Wash up…” Hyoyeon said.

Seohyun opened the faucet and sprinkled water over her face. After she was done she faced Hyoyeon, her unnie heaved away her hair that was partly wet. Instead of using the restroom’s tissue paper, Hyoyeon used her handkerchief to dry off Seohyun’s delicate wet face. “There…” Hyoyeon said as she lightly pats SeoBaby’s wet face.

Seohyun looked over to the mirror to see her eyes. “Omo… unnie… my eyes are still swollen…”

“Wear your sunglasses…” Hyoyeon said. “Don’t worry later your eyes will be fine…”

Seohyun wore her sunglasses and faced Hyoyeon. “Let’s go?”

“Ahraso…” Hyoyeon said.

SeoBaby held her Hyoyeon unnie’s hand, she always hold Hyoyeon’s hand when she finally stopped from crying. Together they exit the restroom and went back to their table. Hyoyeon held Seohyun’s hand tighter as they approached their table. Seohyun was tailing her behind as she looked at the floor as they walked.

“Boya??” Sooyoung mouthed.

Hyoyeon pouted and with her free hand she made a crying gesture, she used her index finger and lightly slide it from her eyes down to her cheeks. She gave her sisters a message that Seohyun cried.

Everyone was shocked and they just nodded.

“Sit with me?” Hyoyeon whispered.

“Ahraso…” Seohyun said.

The YoonYul twins scooted so Seohyun and Hyoyeon could sit.

The food was already served in the table. “Let’s eat before the food gets cold…” Tiffany said.

“Yeah…” Hyoyeon agreed.

Seohyun didn’t have the appetite to eat. She just stared at the table blankly. “Joohyun-ah…” Yuri said. “Are you okay?” She whispered as she grabs some food and placed it in Seohyun’s plate.

“Yeh…” Seohyun answered insensibly.

“Eat up baby-ah…” Sunny cheerfully said as she pops a sushi into .

“Yeh… Later you can tell us what’s wrong, okay? You have eight unnies who loves you and will always be there for you and will forever care for you. You’re our precious baby right?” Sooyoung smiled.

Seobaby just nodded and quietly ate the food that her Yuri unnie placed in her plate.

 

Warheads, special Jungli Chapter