Chapter 9

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

In Seoul, the Cho including Heechul, Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk came early on friday morning in to Kyuhyun's parents home to prepare food for Sungmin, his room and whatnot.

 

From where Heechul was standing, he could see Ahra sighing in the garden. Without telling anyone he went to her and rub her back. "What's the problem?"

 

She just smiled at him weakly then answered. "She didn't even honour her words that she will take him to us yesterday.. How are you sure she's going to do it now?"

 

"I know you're in doubt now Ahra-ssi. But.. My friend.. sure has a reason. She texted me to prepare today because she's going to drop him off before going to airport and travel back to US." he excitedly retaliated, but got no reaction from the Woman. He Sighed. He completely understood what the other felt, as much as he wants to drive through Busan and pick up Sungmin personally, or rant all he want on what Sunny had done- giving them false hopes. He can't. Because he knew he won't just ruin his mood but the others too. Or probably more like, he wants to trust Sunny, for one last time.

 

Instead of getting angry to something that he's not sure of what happened, he just lightened up the mode by singing and talking about Sungmin being there. What his plans and that if he gets there then stays for a month or so And the past that he had always hoped Sungmin could remember.

 

It was 12 noon when he noticed a message he received on his phone.

 

"Oppa -Ya.. Please tell Auntie to make a room for my Son.. He's staying with Minnie Oppa." He read as he uttered gibberish words under his breath. Something like.. I'll-be-dealing-with-that-kid-again. But then, he thought.

 

How about you sunny-ah? It must be hard on you.. Leaving the two man of your life just to correct the mistake you've done in the past.

 

He just only prayed that somehow, all of them can surpass this biggest challenge of their life, friendship and Sungmin's Mon. They perfectly knew, she just won't let them bring back his memories and take Sungmin back in Kyuhyun's custody... But, we're not like before Mrs Lee.. on whether Min likes ot or not, we're going to fight you back.. For my Dongsaeng's happiness.. Even if I have to sacrifice mine. He thought as he stared at the man outside the residence waiting for him.

 

***

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun is on his way to Busan driving his father's Mazda cx5. When he saw a girl in the waiting shed, doing some sign that she need some ride.

 

Being polite and too kind or just too flirt, he stopped. "Hey!! You need ride?"

 

"Yeah.. Can I?" with a thick accent of he can't understand what, but she sound awkward.

 

"Of course! Where are you going?"

 

"Ugh.. Gwangjili Beach, was it?" he scratch the back of her head. "I forgot.."

 

Smirking or more like Mockery.. "You mean.. GWANGALLI."

 

"Oh Yeah!! that sounds right!!!!" she exclaimed in English which made Kyuhyun raise an eyebrow.. Although he understood it.

 

"Okay. Let's go!!!!" he smiled ear to ear.The girl then excitedly climbed up the car, smiling ear to ear as she then threw her backpack in the back seat.

 

"Excited much?" Kyuhyun asked amused.

 

"Sorta.. Well, who wouldn't be when I have a good looking driver that will get my friends jealous about later.."

 

"Excuse me? your driver? Me???" he almost spat pointing himself.

 

"Uh, you're in the steering wheel..so I think it's rightful for me to call you a driver..." She innocently defended herself with a very heavy american accent.

 

Slightly laughing, he said; "Tell you what.. I can perfectly understand english.. So if you want to speak in your language, you can do that."

 

"Oh thank God! I think I'm going to die in here for trying so hard." She exclaimed, relieved. "you're not just a kind and good looking person.. You're a smart one too! Absolutely my type of guy!!" she said with eyes sparkling in delight.

 

"Are you hitting on me?" he smirked feeling proud as he started driving, and glancing at her once in awhile.

 

"Am I that obvious?"

 

"Well.. Do you want me to lie and just say no?" he winked, which made the younger squeal. "How old are you? You look like a teenager and a fangirl.. You know, they might accuse me corrupting Minors or whatnot.."

 

"Yes I am a fangirl.. But I am definitely not a teenager."

 

"Lemme guess, you're here to see your Idols?" he asked as he glanced at her.

 

"yeah, and I actually have met my idol in person.." She said never leaving her gaze to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand, oblivious of the gaze from the passenger continued driving seriously. "You're one lucky girl. I'm sure a lot of fangirls will get Jealous of you."

 

"Sure they will!" she nodded eagerly.

 

"So, who did you met?"

 

"You" was her abrupt answer that Kyuhyun could only shake his head. Yes he's a damn flirt but he knew this Lady beside him is a lot younger than the girls he slept with in bed. "Stop that you know.. I am a stranger to-"

 

"I'm Seulki.. You are?" before Kyuhyun could answer the girl already had his driver's license that was just in the car compartment. "Cho Kyuhyun.. We are not strangers to each other anymore now.." she said smiling.

 

"How can you say your name like that to someone you don't even personally know?" he reprimanded.

 

"I already knew your name and I guess that's enough. And I told you I like you and I am openly flirting with you." she said wiggling herself behind his eyes showing his cleavage. But the latter didn't even show any interest in it.

 

There was a silence instead.

 

Because Kyuhyun hates it.

 

Maybe if he didn't change his perspective about Sungmin and their relationship, he might have had with the girl he's with, right then and there as she flirted with him. But no, even though it's seemed like he's the only one hoping.. he wants to keep that. Because he's now sure he wants Min back in his life.. But can he? When the temptation is right before his eyes?

 

They both thought it would be an awkward and uncomfortable ride for them- which Kyuhyun prays, but he's wrong. His phone kept on vibrating in his pocket which made him panickly took it and answered it.

 

"hey.. why are you calling?"

 

"where the hell are you Cho Kyuhyun? " it was Heechul.

 

"Busan.."

 

"You're attending the party? get back home!! Sungmin will-"

 

"Yeah right!" he sarcastically answered- for he thought Heechul is lying again. He made a quick turn only to bump unto a hump and made him drop his phone. "oh ." he cursed.

 

"I'll get it." the girl named Seulki volunteered, smiling eagerly as if she just thought of something brilliant.

 

Kyuhyun was about to say just forget it but it's too late.. "Ahhhhhh" he moaned tig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter