Chapter 16

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

Seoul

7pm

 

Eating with the two boys in his life, what more Kyuhyun could ask for? He could only smile and thought nothing more. Just being with these boys in the same table laughing, and talking while eating made his day.

 

He have dreamed of this day to come, since Sunny messed their life up and since Sungmin's mom tried to separate both of them. And now that his dream is within his reach? How can he let go? Why would I let go? he asked himself. Why would I let my happiness go again? he shook his head. Now that Sandeul is understanding everything. Now that he have experienced what Happy Family feels like. Now that Sunny have given up, now that Sungmin is opening up to him.. how can he let go? Now that my happy-ever-after is within my reach.. Never. He would never Dare. Not again. Not ever.

 

He heaved a sigh of relief looking at the love of his life smiling ear-to-ear. He could only smile too as his hands creeps towards the latter's. Sungmin looked at him- still smiling. That kind of smile that made him fall for him over and over again all these years. That kind of smile Sandeul never saw until that night. "What?" Sungmin asked, looking straight to Kyuhyun's eyes.

 

With as soft smile Kyuhyun held his hand tighter and mouthed I Love You which made Sungmin blushed, but for the first time he didn't look away."I Love You" Kyuhyun said again more audibly. Pursing his lips, Sungmin smiled shyly asking himself how can he ever respond to those words. It's not like he didn't feel anything. It's actually different from Sunny's I Love yous.

 

Kyuhyun have said it multiple times, so is Sunny. But the way Kyuhyun said those three words is giving him few different feelings. The way Kyuhyun Enunciate those words makes him flatter, that it made him feel like something's churning in his stomach.. it is giving him that heart-melting feeling, that made him want to hear it again. I Love you, those words were the same, but it is more special coming from him. I Love You.. he repeated in his Mind. Do I feel the same way too?

 

He looked at Kyuhyun, confused on how he's going to respond. He tried to open his mouth to see if he's going to cope up with something or anything good to say, but no avail. He closed it, feeling guilty. Knowing what's happening on the latter's mind, Kyuhyun held his hand more tight. Looking straight to Sungmin's eyes he said; "I Love you" yet again. Smile never leaving his face nor his eyes. The way those words rolled on his tongue, He's sincere and from the start Sungmin could tell.. "I Love you.. you don't have to say it back. I just want to make sure you know.." with that he kissed the back of Sungmin's hand abd stared straight into the latter's eyes. Letting themsel5get drown into each other's gaze.

 

They thought this moment could only happen in movies and can be written in books, but it's actually happening to them now. Staring at each other's eyes, smiling without even saying anything. It felt like the time just stopped,  that they are both alone and they own the world. How romantic. . they both thought. How they both wish it won't end. How they wish it will last forever.

 

But every book has it's last Chapter,  every movie has it's finale, every story has to end.. and every couple have a er.

 

"Weird" Sandeul commented loudly.

 

" Hmmm? What is it Sandeullie? " Kyuhyun  asked sweetly yet giving him the way-to-ruin-the-moment-Sandeul-glare.

 

He shrugged, munching every bits and pieces of his food. "Weird.. How can Daddy not answer you back? I mean.. You just have to say I Love you too, right Dad?"

 

Glancing back and forth to Kyuhyun and Sandeul,  he held his breath in. Then eventually faced his son, "It's not.." how am I going to explain it? He don't even know.

 

"Fine.." the kid grunted. "I Love you Daddy."

 

"I Love you too baby." he smiled.

 

"See? it's just easy as that. Don't you live Papa Dad?" he asked looking  more like scandalized.


 

Don't you love Papa Dad? Kyuhyunrepeated on his mind. And by looking at the latter's reaction. He could tell the obvious answer.

     

 

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

 

Sungjin tried to blend in the crowd as possible. He stayed near the police station as always while he tried to think of many possible ways to get those Men in black lost in his way, but it's too hard.
 

Every move he makes were supervised.  Every person he meets will always end up getting harassed or in trouble. It made his situation more complicated. 

 

Dear Lord, he dramatically hit his head in his mind.

 

It's still a mystery to him how his mother's bodyguards found him. Becuase come to think of it, he didn't even use his real name nor his real documents when he flew to Korea. And Nobody else know where he's at now except for Sunny and Jongjin. Jongjin.. he thought and realized he hadn't have time contacting the latter since he arrived. It made his heart beats faster than usual. It's Weird. Shaking the possible reasons off his mind, he thought again on how he could contact his brother without being noticed. 

 

If he will directly contact Heechul, then they will follow him to his apartment and for sure with a blink of an eye all of their plans in getting Sungmin's memory back will sramble down to pieces. He shook it off. No, Heechul was their only hope in keeping Sungmin from their mother, and so is Kyuhyun. The other option was meeting one of the Cho's, but they've been through hell in his Mother's hand. There's no way he'd get them in trouble ever again. Unless, he could communicate to one of them through the Police.

 

Police.. But Who? His Mother had a lot of connections. From all the best detectives in the country to the poorest gangs. So How?

 

Police was his only hope, but he sure will be a deadmeat as soon as he step inside the station or meet one of them.

 

He ran his fingers though his hair, groaning frustratedly as he think about his strategies. While planning, there are two things he was sure of; First his Mother is one hell of a creep and Second.. He's doomed.

 

 

**

 

"Sungjin-ah!" A bulky man entered the fastfood chain he was in as he called his name. He squinted his eyes trying to recognize the man walking in front of him. My Saviour. He cheered grinning widely.

 

"Hyung!!!" He waved back. Trying hard to hide his happiness. 

 

Looking anywhere but behind him, Sungjin wrote smething on a clean napkin as his hand creeped on his necklace; My borther's safety is more important than mine. He thought.

 

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter