Chapter 15

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

A slap was drawn across his cheek as soon as he entered the room where Mrs. Lee is waiting. 

 

"I told you to bring those two idiots in front of me, not yourself empty  handed!"

 

"I'm sorry madame.." he bowed.  "but we made sure to scratch his skin a little deeper as a warning." he said  proudly which again got a slap from the older woman.

 

"And do you think that little deep scar will threaten her?" she furiously smacked his chest. "Do you think she's going to back out with that? You just provoked her! And for sure she'll do anything and everything to uncover me! Not that she recognized you!! Why didn't you just stab her to death!?!?!" she screamed at their faces.

 

The man sighed heavily, not knowing how to explain what happened a while a go-- "We can't Madame." he started.

 

"And why so!??!" she demanded.

 

"Mr. Lee.. Your husband was there. He came out of the blue and we couldn't do anything." with that the woman threw her things off the table and screamed on the top of her lungs. Of all people that will appear on that unexpected event- it's her husband. But instead of thinking what she'll do-- he immediately shrugged it off and asked. "where is Jongjin?"

 

"He's out somewhere- hiding." the Steve answered. "I shot him in his ;eg, for sure he'll ask for medical assistance with that."

 

Mrs. Lee sigh in relief. I hope Jongjin didn't say a thing to Sunny. Her secret will still be safe, or so she thought.

 

"Call the nearest hospital in town. Ask them nicely to inform you if ever Jongjin will come by. Guard all the clinics in the city, raid all the health-care facilities- Children's hospital, Mental, Nursing homes, Rehab- Every place. Do not stop until you find him. Do not stop until you'll get to bring him in front of me, Dead or Alive!!"

   

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

Everything is white.. That''s all Sunny could see the moment she opened her eyes. Feeling disoriented and Dizzy she tried to recall what happened last night, and panicked as soon as she remembered it all,

 

 

She looked around with fear in her eyes, and started removing her SCDs and IV tubes. She hurriedly jumped off the bed bearing the pain she felt in her stomach, hoping she could run for her life, but the moment she reached the door, It flung open revealing Jessica in her scrubs.

 

"Sunny! What are you doing!?" she asked running towards her friend's side.

 

Clutching on her left side she groaned in response; "Jongjin.." knowing what she meant, Jessica answered "He's in the other room and he's okay. We just finished his procedure.. Will you explain to me what happened?" she asked in much demanding tone. Well she's worried. Last night, she was about to leave the hospital when Mr. Lee called her and asked for help, a little later after Sunny's procedure a group of gangster came in bringing Injured and unconscious Jongjin in. Who wouldn't get worried with that?

 

"I don't know.." she shook her head. "Jongjin asked me to meet him last night so I went. He was trembling in fear- panting. When I asked him what happened he pulled me to run with him. He wants to tell me something but didn't have a chance, Umma-- No. Mrs. Damn Lee's bodyguards were after us.. We tried to hide and the next thing I knew a Knife was in my side burying it a little deeper." she explained, "What do you think was Jongjin wants to tell me? He might have known something.. What is it?" asking herself.

 

 

Watching her friend thinking deeply, Jessica remembered Jongjin handed him something before she injected an anesthesia. Fishing out the phone from her pocket, she called Sunny's attention.  "He handed this to me inside the operating room. You might find an answer there."

 

 

Trembling, Sunny took the phone and went directly to the latter's inbox but nothing important was there except for Mrs. Lee's text that she can use to blackmail her later. She went to see his gallery but it was empty too. She shut her eyes tight. "Nothing's here.." 

 

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked. "Check his call logs.. or the recordings.." she encouraged.

 

With fingers shaking with fears or maybe excitement Sunny reached the recordings and found a file. She looked at Jessica intently as if asking if it's the one they're looking for.

 

"Press play.." Jessica encouraged.

 

 

"He's just afraid Sungmin will remember everything.." it was Mr. Kwon's voice if he's correct.

 

"Why would she? Shouldn't be she happy instead that her son finally remembers her and everything in his life?" the other asked surprised in fluent English- It must be Steve.

 

A dark chuckle followed by a tsch tsch sound was responded then a sigh. "Of course not! If I were Madamme, I'd be happy my son is suffering Amnesia too! I'd rather live my whole life with him not knowing me and his past than live life hating me!"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"She's the reason behind Sungmin's Amnesia.. She ran over Sungmin that night.. Oh No.. Let me correct that.. She almost killed her own Son."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter