Chapter 17

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

At the same time, Somewhere in Houston. Someone is very disappointed. He's torn between Love and Trust. In 25 years of Marriage, Never did he imagine he imagine it'll end like this. No-- Never he thought it will be like this.

 

All his life since the day he met her, he thought they spent their marriage years with hearts and roses, he thought it has been joys, laughters but never tears. He thought it's all about Love and Love. He have always seen his wife as a loving wife, and a great Mom. Who would though that behind those smiles was a careful yet pure evil woman? He threw his hands up in the air as if giving up everything. Ever since they met, he have trusted her. Although they got married at the very young age, she have always ensured him the love. And never in his life he doubted her, even when he saw her almost kissing his younger brother. Is that how gullible he is? or Was it because of So much Love? He sighed. What a cunning Lady.

 

"Dad, are you okay?" Sunny asked, concerned.

 

Mr. Lee looked at her, giving her his tight-lip smile; "Would you believe me if I say yes?" She shook her head.

 

"I'm not.. I'm not okay Sunny-ah.. And I don't know if I will ever be.. There's a lot of questions running through my mind, there's a lot of doubts that have never appeared until now..  Am I okay Sunny?" Tears fell one by one, shaking his head. "I'm not okay Sunny.. I have a lot of questions running through my mind. Why is she doing this? Sungmin is our son.. her son.. why is she trying to kill him? I don't understand. "

 

Pulling her father-in-law to a tight hug, she rubbed his back.. "I wish I know.. I wish I know too Dad.."

 

***

 

Night have passed, since they knew about Mrs. Lee's secret and with Mr. Lee still trying to have a grasp in the situation is understandable.

 

Although they're both a product of arranged marriage, Mr. Lee have always loved his wife. He would always give her everything. Spoil her with gold. Shower her with precious stones and love her with all he has. Afar, you could say they were inlove. That they're happily married.. and that they are the successful and perfect product of arranged marriage that have fallen inlove for each other.

 

For Mr. Lee falling inlove with the wife isn't hard; the way she smiled at him is just enough.

 

Mrs. Lee is not a stranger to him too. They've already know each other since younger years, long before the arranged marriage took place. She was already his confidante since they were small. To him she's already a bestfriend and a sister he never had a chance to have, To him she is the ideal girlfriend he could ask for.. the ideal woman he wants to marry and be with, all his life, but with a snap, along with his love and trust.. it all scattered into pieces.

 

"I wonder If Sungjin, Sungmin and Sandeul have already met.." she sighed looking outside the window.

 

"Don't worry.. I sent someone to take care of them.." Mr Lee answered when his phone rings.

 

"Hello?" /"What??" / "Where is he now??" /"Okay.. Keep Sungmin and Sandeul safe.. I'm flying to Korea tonight."

 

"Dad! What happened?" Sunny asked worriedly.

 

"They got Sungjin.." 

     

 

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

 

 

Seoul.

 

That night. Heechul went home for like and hour or so and decided to leave again with Sandeul in his hand in which they could only stare in confusion, because as far as they know, the two  was never that close. Sandeul won't even let him move a meter closer because he doesn't like him. But then it was said that the younger wanted to go with him and see Baro- which they couldn't say no to. Damn, the two adults even knew that their kid is bored to death with them.

 

"I'm afraid he's inlove with this Guy.." the biological father sighed, and shook his head as he thought about the concern.

 

"Oh well, as if there's something you could do about love.." the taller answered as they both watch Heechul and Sandeul disappear to the elevators. "Just let him be.. Sungmin-ah~" he smiled at him knowingly and head towards the apartment.

 

"Wait~ how do you know it's love?" He trailed on his back. "They're just kids."

 

The taller halted, and he stopped too staring up at the boyfriend that they said and he came to know. "You're the one who talked about love first.. so you tell me.. How do you know it's love?" He pointed his nose and smiled playfully.

 

It's as if the question was the answer itself for Sungin. It's as if he had known the answer long before he could ask for it. And even though he's a little confused. He could only hide a smile himself.

     

 

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

 

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun was again left alone that night at home. Compared before, it's not that awkward anymore. Sungmin would sometimes  ask Kyuhyun about his life before the incident and what was his life with Kyuhyun that he have forgotten. And the taller can now hug Sungmin or tease the older comfortably. Everything is well, in short. And being alone tonight isn't really a big deal. They're used to it.

 

"So tonight.. let's do something fun and cool!" Kyuhyun suggested looking at Sungmin straight in his eyes.

 

"What about?"

 

"Like.. let's play something.. Spin the bottle perhaps?"

 

"Oh please! We're too old for Truth or dares.." the older rolled his eyes.

 

"Nope! Not that~ I mean, if the tip of the bottle will be directed to me, you will ask me what you're curious about and and if it will be pointed to you, I'll ask you about you're thoughts.. game?" He wiggled his eyebrows and Sungmin could only nod.

 

****

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter