Chapter 5

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

The two settled on the farthest dining table in the food stall. Sungmin however.. despite of being a man he still can't take his eyes off him. He felt starstruck or what.



"Eat" Kyuhyun commanded. 
 


Sungmin looked at him amused. This is just the second time he saw the latter and he's being arrogant? "I'll just take those at home.. My family is waiting for me there." he said standing up, making his way home when he realised something. "Why don't you come with me, so I can repay you."



"Sit back." he said with a little arrogance in his voice. He looked at the man who's standing in front of him. Oh, just.. How much he longed to see him again, touch those hands. Caress his face. Kiss those Lips. How much he wanted to hug this man in front of him right now.. -but no. He can't do it. He can't bring himself to get close to him. Not when he's the reason behind those lost memories. "Don't tell anyone that we met today.." He pointed the chair. Asking him to sit back again.



Sighing, Sungmin sat back, rolling his eyes to the man's arrogance. "now, what.." he muttered under his breath in English. "Look.. if this is about the last time. I'm sorry.. I didn't knew you were there doing something with that girl.. I'm sorry if Heechul got mad at you.. I'll just try to ask him to go easy on you. Okay?"



"Hyung.."



"Huh?"



"That's Heechul hyung for you.." he smiled. 
 


What's wrong with this person, he was mad a while ago then next second he's smiling. "Ara.." 



"So, until when are you going to stay here?" he asked his gaze never leaving the latter's.



"I don't know.. a month or two? it depends on my memories."



"But you're not the type of person who really wants his memory back." he lied holding back his desires in telling him the truth. "You told me before, if there's a thing you wanted to erase in your life permanently.. it's your past. You hated it. You cursed it. You don't want it, you told me before. I guess the odds are in your favor.. Wish granted! You don't have any memory of it." Including 'us'. 



"How can I believe you when I don't even know you? How can I believe someone who I don't even know who in my past life.." he was clenching his fists that time. Why on earth is this man saying these things? He can't remember Sunny telling him about this man or introducing him as a friend. He can't remember having any picture of this man. 



"We were close friends. We have shared the most special friendship." he answered sadly. Sungmin could hear it, infact he even noticed tears forming in his eyes. 



"If your mad that I forgot about you.. I'm sorry! Just wait until I regain my memories.. then we'll talk about the special friendship we have shared that you are talking.." he yelled a little louder. 



"No. I don't need you to remember me, I don't need you to remember 'Us'.. I want you to forget it eternally. I need you to go home to where you from.. Just go on with your life. " he grabbed Sungmin's hand. "I need you to listen to me because.. because this is that best for all of us. For you and me. Please. Don't make it complicated Min.. Listen to me." he pleaded, letting a teardrop fall. Listen to me, because I can't bear to lose you again hating me. Listen to me.. please. He thought. 



The blonde pulled his hand away, now angry to what he have heard. "You know what? Get lost! I will remember what I need to remember and that's up to me." He heaved a deep breath. "Wae? Why are you so afraid of gaining my memories back? Are you the one who did this to me? Huh? Are you the reason why I'm the middle of getting to know myself?" He bombarded.



Before he could start talking again. His mouth was shut by Kyuhyun's lips. Forcing his tongue unto him, he cupped Sungmin's cheek a little tighter. "You want to know Who am I? You wanted to remember what you need to remember?" he asked as he parted their lips for a while, and took the opportunity to ram it again as soon as he saw Sungmin's parted lips. His tears fell as Sungmin didn't kiss him back. He again forced his tongue inside the latter. Inviting him to join him, but nothing. You can't even remember how you loved this kiss before the accident. Kyuhyun could only sigh.
 



Sungmin could hear gasps. He wants to move, but why is it my body won't dare to stop him? Why do I feel like I long for this to happen?



He just fell stiffed. Allowing Kyuhyun to ravish his mouth, exploring his hot cavern. Allowing Kyuhyun to kiss him, when he can't even let it to his own wife. 



From the window of the food stall, he could see a couple kissing, eating theirselves out, shamelessly ing in front of the public. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter