Chapter 18

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

Kyuhyun couldn't hide his smile as he woke up in the morning with his Lover lying in his arms. It's been a long time since he had slept soundly with this Man beside him, lying next to each other, listening to one another's heart beat. And God knows how much he missed this. God knows how much he longed for him.

 

Fixing Sungmin's fringe that is covering his closed eyes, he touched his eyebrows. He caressed his cheek and kissed his nose. The routine he had missed doing since the latter left. He smiled. As he started to feel funny in his stomach. It seemed like the butterflies in his stomach is celebrating too. Just like how his heart is pounding at the moment.

 

Remembering what happened and what both of them said to each other last night, he kissed the corner of his lips carefully, not waking him up. 

   

 

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

 

"You want to move in with me?" he asked hopeful,  "again?" and whispered the last word as he hugged him.

 

It took him two minutes for him to realize that Sungmin wasn't answering and he doubt the latter is planning to. 'He might not be ready yet' he convinced himself. Maybe, everything that's happening tonight is too fast for him to grasp, he nodded to himself. He was about to leave the question at that, determined to just maybe not to bother him and ask about it and let him think for a while. He was decided to take one step at a time, but then again..

 

"Baby.. Do you want to move in with me again?" he couldn't help himself, so he asked again as they swayed their bodies into a non-existent music.

 

"hm? Baby?" Sungmin staring up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

 

 

Kyuhyun smiled, showing him his chinky eyes. "Baby.." he repeated in the most loving way, kissing the top of his hair. "That's what I call you in the past.. Don't you like it? Do you want me to change it? Hmm?" his voice was too sweet, careful and is full of love. Cheesy? Yes. His voice sounds cheesy.

 

"Change it to what?" the smaller asked inaudibly, as he rested his head to his chest.

 

"Hmm.. MOO?"

 

"MOO?" 

 

Kyuhyun giggled. "My one and Only?.. My one and only.." he laughed, not letting go of Sungmin.

 

He shook his head.

 

"YAM?" he suggested. "It meant you are mine.."

 

Both of them laughed at his cheesiness and Sungmin had to hit his chest to snap it out. "Kyuhyun Please!" 

 

"So.. How about BAE? before anything else?' 

 

"Aish!" he stomped his feet and Kyuhyun could only shake his head. "Let's stick to baby then!" he laughed and kissed Sungmin's forehead.

 

Closing his eyes, Kyuhyun tried to recall the past. Their moments together. From the Happy memories down to the sweet nothings the latter have told him. How he wished, Sungmin could remember it too.

 

"How about me? What do I call you?" Sungmin asked, drawing circles on the latter's back.

 

"Hmm.. You call me Kyu.." he answered, whispering to his ear, kissing his cheek.

 

Pushing Kyuhyun a little further apart, Sungmin smiled sweetly.. "Kyu.." he tried.. Then came to realize.. "Just Kyu? That simple?" he blinked.

 

Feeling empty not having Sungmin close to him, Kyuhyun pulled him back into his arms. "Yeah, just Kyu.. Just plain and simple as that.. But it always sound different whenever you call me by my name. It always give me a different feeling.. It feels like.. Your voice was made to say my name.. It make me feels like, My existence is only know whenever you say my name.. It is how you make me feel. That's how special I feel whenever you say my name.. Plain and simple you and the others would say.. But it makes my heart flutter."he stated eyes closed.

 

There was a minute or two of silence. Kyuhyun was still comfortably hugging the older as Sungmin struggled to push him away.

 

Because he's awkward? Nope.

 

Because it made him feel uncomfortable? Nah.

 

But because.. "Kyu~~ Aren't you tired being in this position?" he couldn't help to ask.

 

"No, why? Are You?"

 

"No.. But can you let go of me for a little while?" he answered honestly, pushing him again only to be pulled back closer to him. Only to be hugged more tighter.

 

"Why?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter