Chapter 19

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

Three days have passed since they went to the park, although nothing have changed in Sungmin's memory still Kyuhyun didn't lose hope. 

'I'd wait for months, years and even a lifetime to make you remind me." He would randomly thought.

But, is remembering about the past really important? 

Sungmin is now in his roof, living under his care and is with him. Although he doesn't have any recollection about the past, the smaller stayed with him. Fell in love with him over again and chose him for the second time. Is remembering their dark past really important? A question that's left unanswered bothered him. 
 

He wanted to make him trust him fully, he wants Sungmin to love him like before, he wants his lover to remember all the things they've done as lovers, but will it change them? And it it will, would it be for the better? Or for the worse?

"Kyuhyun, is there something wrong?" Sungmin asked in a worried tone. 

Smiling a little, Kyuhyun walked towards him and hugged him.. "nothing. I am just thinking what we have done since you came." Kissing his forehead.

His lover laughed, recalling the moments they've had. "I don't want those memories to be taken away from me.." there. His worried voice. Just like Kyuhyun too, he is terrified. 

Hugging him tight, Kyuhyun assured him again; "I am here.. as long as you are with me, nothing will happen." 

Sungmin could only bury his face to the latter's chest, "Although everything is okay, and most of our plans went well.. I am terrified." He confessed.

Patting his back, Kyuhyun couldn't deny that he felt the same way. "Me too.." he whispered. 'For the first time since you left, I am again, profoundly happy and this happiness scares me.. because, they'd only let you this happy when they are preparing to take something away from you.' He doesn't want to voice his thoughts out.
 

"Kyuhyun, stay.. whatever happens.. stay with me.." it was the sweetest and most heartbreaking thing Sungmin ever said to him.

"I will.. babe, I will." He answered softly, while hugging him tightly.

Holding back the tears that welled in their eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

Sunny sneaked into their private plane before his father-in-law boarded. She would've told herself mission complete, only if her in-law's secretary didn't say a thing.
 

"Let captain Smith know to go back to Houston immediately." He instructed his assistant.

"Dad!"

"Sunny!"

By the tone of his voice, she could tell that he is frustrated, angry and at the same time sad. And she knew it will be bad for his health. 

"Dad, please.. let me stay. Let me come with you to Seoul."

"Sunny what if something will happen? What if this situation could get worse? How can I face your father's grave?"

Shaking his head, tears instantly poured from her eyes. "How can I sit there, and live my daily life when I know my son's life is in danger? Dad, please. I promise I won't do something reckless. I promise.." she begged. 
 

And the old man could only sigh in defeat.
 

***

It's been 5 hours since they left Houston, yet none of them talked about anything yet. Both of the just stared outside the window- seeking for answers, lonely and frustrated.

Until, her in-law spoke softly. "I love her since we first meet.." yet he didn't look her way, but she did. She listened. "She is bright, beautiful and smart young woman, who would not fall for her? Even my brother did, even my brother does." He nodded to himself. "Since then, I was determined to marry her, Age doesn't matter, younger or older.. Love is love. And that is the problem, she doesn't love me." His tone was covered with sadness. "Still I encouraged myself, Love can be learned. She will love me, in time. She will learn to love me as time passed by. Then we got married, we lived in under the same roof, and raised our two childre, but still I couldn't feel that she loved me, but I told myself.. as long as she stays.." 
 

Sunny couldn't hide her tears as she listened to him. She could see the sadness in his face, the frustration to be loved that has been developed through the years, the disappoint and suffering from his unrequited love.. and his heart breaking. By listening to his story, she could hear his sufferings.
 

"And even if my friends would convince me that he is sleeping with another man, I stayed. I didn't confronted her nor even hired an investigator to find evidences. Sunny, I was scared she'd leave me if I do.." his vaoice was now cracking, and Sunny is now wiping her tears. "Even the news, reached my parents and told me to leave her.. I defended her, because I don't think I am strong enough to live without her. Since I met her, I made her my world. My happiness, my joy and my strength. I made her the most precious person I possessed here on earth, believing that at least, what I love about her is the real h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter