Chapter 4

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

It was 5 in the morning when Sungmin got up from bed after 12 hours straight of sleep.



Jet lag maybe. He thought.



The sun hasn't risen yet, and he could guess Sunny is still sleeping in the guest room that she said she'll be using. The owner of the house- Heechul, said last night that he'll be home around 8 in the morning or so, before he went to work.

 

He looked around.

 

Sandeul is still sleeping soundly beside him. He might be tired wandering here and there with his Mom last night. He remembered Sunny woke him up around 6 to have dinner at Taeyeon's house but he's too tired to wake his senses so the next thing he knew, Sandeul was shaking him at 11 in the evening trying to wake him up and told him about what happened during the Dinner and that he met someone in his age. Was it Baro? he tried to remember.



It wasn't long that he heard his stomach growled upon waking up. He went to the kitchen trying to find something to eat, but everything he found don't look like tasty or maybe he's not just used in eating sweets early in the morning, and he don't know how to cook.



He then grab his tablet and went directly to the search engine typing 'mapquest.com' and clicked for the restaurant logo. He saw some nearby 24 hours food stall nearby the area and immediately jotted down the information on a sheet of paper. It's still past 5 am and as far as he could remember it's almost 12 when Sandeul and Sunny went to bed. So he decided not to wake them up and just bring something for them on the way,
 



**
 



He kept on looking back on his way to the Food stall. He felt weird and that like someone's have been following him since he went out the older's apartment. Whenever he stops he can hear some footsteps halting too. Or maybe it's just his imagination.



Not too long he reached the place he's been looking for. A common eating place in U.S. and is found every corner of the street- McDo. 



He ordered 4 sandwich breakfast meal, a hot coffee for his wife, a hot choco for his son and a juice plus a Frap for him. And yeah for Heechul too. 



"28,257.55 won sir.." the girl said in korean.



He calmly took his wallet from his pocket and opened it confidently. When he realized something..



"Do you accept dollars?" he asked panicking. Of all things he forgot to bring.. It's the Korean cash money Sunny gave him. He can't even use his Credit cards because Sunny said they can't. So his mom won't find out where they are.



"I'm sorry sir, but I can't decide on my own .. I have to ask my manager first about tha--"



"How much is that all?" a man spoke behind him.



"28,257.55, sir.." the cashier answered as soon as she recovered from shock. 



The man really is head turner and mouth opener. 




He then took his pocket and was about to pay it in cash when a hand stopped him. 




"Kyuhyun-ssi.."

 

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

   

"Mommy.. can I swit wit Daddy?" 



"But Mommy wants to sit with Sandeul too.. You already slept with Dada last night, didn't you miss me?" she dramatically pouted his lips which made his son giggle.



"I dwoo Mum.. bwut I want two twalk wit Daddy.. He was slweeping when I twalked about what happwened last nwight at Aunt Twaeyeon's.." He explained cutely between his giggles.



"But..." 



"It's okay Sunny-ah.. Dongha's going with us. I need him beside me as my navigator.. I literally in direction.." He explained in English so that the Snarky brat inside the car with them won't complain about him speaking in Korean. For a call center agent and an English Major graduate, Speaking in English is just a piece of cake.



"That is not something you need to explain, I already knew about that since we're still eggs.." she teased rolling her eyes. "are you sure Donghae won't just sleep along the way?"




"Oh, I'll kick his and his boyfriend's as soon as he will try to close his eyes or even blink!" he threatened glaring at Donghae who just got out from the building. 



"Waeguri?! what did I do now?!" Donghae asked innocently not understanding what they were talking, then Heechul and Sunny laughed crazily.





**
 




As what Sandeul have planned. He told his Dad what he did last night at Taeyeon's house and how he met his new friend Baro with a weird cotton candy-like hair. He told him how they talked a lot and how Baro hated his baby talk! How about that?



But the kid liked the other.

 

Who wouldn't when he don't have anyone back in the U.S.? He only got his mom and dad plus their maids and drivers along with their bodyguards. Yeah, it is that lonely everytime he is home alone. That's why the parents always makes sure that one is around whenever Sandeul is home from school and speech lesson. Until Sungmin decided to resign in their own company he's working at. Who needs me when my wife's already there to manage everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter