Chapter 10

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
       

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was in the midst of his own search when he saw a familiar figure he haven't seen for a long while now. He was about to ignore the latter when he heard a kid's cry. 



"Sandeul?" he called hesitantly and smiled as the kid turned at him, yet turned back to the girl again. 



The girl then slowly lifted her head to Kyuhyun, and smiled at the kid. "I knew it. That's why you really looked familiar.." she told him while rubbing his back. 



"Sandeul.." Kyuhyun knelt beside the woman and held the kid's hand. "Your parents is so worried about you.."



"I dwon't wanna go hwome!!" he cut Kyuhyun off before he could even say anything about it, and started yelling the same sentence again and again. 

 


The girl just glanced at him searching for a reason why the kid said that and acted like that, but Kyuhyun didn't say a thing. "Sweetie.. your dad must've been dead worried about you. Let's get you home okay?" Knowing Sungmin as a father. He must have had multiple pseudo-heart attacks this time now. 
 



"I down't wanna!!!!" he yelled again and looked at Kyuhyun with tears forming in the corner of his eyes again. "Ajuwsshi, cwan you bwing daddy hewre instwead? He mwust be worried abouwt me. Bwut dwon't tell Mom.. 'kay? jwust Dad. Dad mwust've bween sad withouwt me." he said lowering his head.



"Ajusshi?" the girl asked looking at the Kid. They might never been that close because Kyuhyun always nudge him and his sweetness saying it's too cheesy, but the kid always call him 'Pa' 'Dy' or 'Appa'. Never uncle, Ajusshi or what not. He always call Kyuhyun in the most special way. She looked at Kyuhyun pointing the latter. "You know this person?" she asked the kid. 
 


"Yeah, hwe's the one who ywelled at my Dad when we awwived hewre." He said with a little hint of grudge but amazingly fade away as he stared at Kyuhyun's apologetic eyes.



"I'm sorry with my cousin's actions. Now.., can we get you home?" she asked, hoping this time she'll receive a nod or a yes as an answer but failed. Sandeul just shook his head.


**


Both of the elder listened to Sandeul's rants about this and that of his Mother. And with his fast speaking in english and some mispronounced words. Who knows what he's talking about? but the two got the point. Sunny's ready to let him go. They both thought smiling in relief and contentment. At last after that long years.



As Sandeul wanders at the other side of the shore with his new found friends, he found his mind wandered too at his mom's words. 
 



"Sandeul-ah.. You have to understand.. Mom has to leave for Daddy to live the life he's supposed to be living long time ago." he still shook his head profusely. 
 



"No! No one's lweaving!" he stomped.



"Look here Sandeul.." She held her son's wet face from crying and leaned her forehead closer to his. "Mommy is bad. She lied to Daddy.. But now, now she's trying to change it.. she just have to deal with evil witch and has to let Daddy go to find his happiness. Daddy needs to be his own self to get that Dullie-ah.. Okay?" She used a little of analogy hoping he won't understand it, but she's not lucky.



He stomped his feet harder and yelled "I hate You Mommy" a lot of times before running away. 

 


Being a kid isn't a reason for immaturity or the other way. It is said that age is just a number and for Sandeul it is true. He have heard a lot of that cases from his classmates. A lot of them came from a broken family and whatnot, so of course he's familiar with 'Daddy has to find his happiness' line- which he have already heard in a lot of dramas his baby sitter have watched with him. He wants his dad's happiness too. He prayed and wished for it everyday, but is it possible for the both of them to have their own happiness at the same time? He sighed. Back in the US he always brag about having a complete family, he has a Mom that spoils him and a Dad that guides him all the way. Reverse it may sound but he could only care less. What's important is.. He has them. They're together. But.. How is he going to say that again in front of his classmates and friends? now that.. Their family's tearing apart. 



"I hate you Mom.." he could only mutter holding back his tears. 
 



His AuntiePretty heard it, which made her frown. "Deullie.. do you wanna go home now?" She asked squatting in front of him, but he only bowed his head and shook it. "No"



"I know you hate your Mom.. You're mad, and you all have the right to do so, But think about what she felt now Sandeul-ah. She had to let go of your dad and you're spatting on her own face that you hate her- ran away from her, she may not show it but she's having a hard time too.. because it's not and will never be easy to let go of the person you love.." she saw him flinched at the word. She sighed and then cupped his face forcing him to look at her. "She loves your Dad. Don't ever doubt that. There were never a day she didn't and I am a witness to that.. But you also have to understand that Love isn't always enough to hold on. If she has to let him go, always remember.. She has a reason. And that reason ain't something to be hated about. That reason is something to be proud of.." Wiping the tears welling in the corner of his eye. She smiled. It's been 3 or 2 years since she saw this Kid. And he didn't change much.. He still cares for his dad more than anyone, and his Mom always placed on 2nd.
 



"Bwut how abouwt Daddy.. He will be swad if he will know abouwt thwis.." Sandeul sobbed harder, he always hate seeing his Daddy sad. AuntiePretty just smiled and looked at Kyuhyun who felt sorry for the Kid and at the same time gained a lot of confidence and hope. 

 


"He will be happy.. His happiness is just around, waiting for him to be back with his memories.." she assured patting the Younger's back as he leaned closer for comfort. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

    Sungmin who only had Kyuhyun's number told his wife that he already found the kid and just meet somwhere in the shore where they met.



They waited with Baro, Tifanny and Jessica, only to get Sunny more furious when she saw 2 girls beside Kyuhyun- the other was clinging on his arms and the much older one probably their age was walking casually in Kyuhyun's other side hand in hand with her Son.



"Sandeul!!" Sungmin and Baro shouted in unison as Sandeul ran towards them retaliating how he met Kyuhyun ad the older girl he called AuntiePretty. However Sunny just stood there glaring daggers, ax, swords and knives to the three of them especially to the woman that said have found her son first. 



"Oraemanae, Sunny Eonnie.." the latter greeted.



Kyuhyun could only smirked as he saw Sunny's angry face. Oh he perfectly knew why she don't like the latter and he coud only laugh about it. "It's been a while.. Seohyun-ah.." she greeted though gritted teeth.



She definitely knew the other girl Kyuhyun brought with him. Who wouldn't be? When she made her a mess during those younger years? 




***



"Oh look at who just passed by.. a .." Seohyun chuckled as she side eye Sunny. 



***
 

"Yoona, stop flirting with somebody that don't like you, you know.." she said pretended to talk to Yoona but looking at Sunny. She was walking with Sungmin but unfortunately for her, the man's earphone was plugged in. So the hell he knew about who bullied his princess dongsaeng?


"I know.. I'm sorry Seohyun -ah that won't happen again.. I know you don't like that of me.." Yoona replied playing along with her bestfriend side eyeing Sunny too . 
 

**

 
Sunny thought high school would be the last time she's going to meet Seohyun, but the other's voice proved her wrong. 


"!! stay away from Sungmin and Kyuhyun or you'll get it!!!!" she threatened. 


What can you expect from a lady who have been dependent to her Heechul and Sungmin Oppa? Of course she just shed tears silently in her alone-time. There's no way she's going to bug his older friends just to defend her. They're busy too. And there's no way she could ever stand up for herself or maybe..

 

**
 

'Twas sometime during their college days, she was just 3rd year and Min was on his fourth year that time. She was walking down the hallway when a fist hit her face- square. "." she cursed.


"Yeah. !! one last time I'm going to bring you down! One last time!!" Seohyun threatened furiously as she turned her heel to walk the other way. 



The students just stared at them blankly. But Sunny really knew why.. She kissed Sungmin last night in front of Kyuhyun. And for all she knew, Kyu told her. 


Yes. They are that close- for cousins. 
 

**
 

Sunny walked straight as she ask herself what are those weird glances for? That she received from her schoolmates. She didn't remember anything bad she have done lately. And it's been a month or two since Seohyun dropped by her department to humiliate her. 


She just shrugged it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter