Chapter 14

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

8:30AM

Seoul

 

Tifany came last night and asked Sungmin to let Sandeul spend the night in their home. Taking pity on his own child- because he have been bored to death since his Mom left- he told his dad the last time. Sungmin let him go with Tifany and Baro living Kyuhyun and Sungmin the whole night together - Alone.

 

It wasn't until morning that they both realized that they were indeed alone. Sitting in the couch, breathing the same air, watching a TV show with Sungmin, what more Kyuhyun could ask for?- 'A Lot'. It's been like 48 hours and 20 minutes since Sungmin leaned closer into his chest. When he finally and bluntly said his thoughts about them and Sunny. When he felt that magic of love again- that he felt when they were still together. No, it grew more stronger the years we were apart. He thought and watched Sungmin munch the chips from Heechul's pantry. So this is what they meant of So near yet so Far.. He sighed heavily and decided to eat some chips the latter have been eating when a hand bumped his.

 

"Sorry.." they both muttered awkwardly, looking at each other's eyes.

 

To Kyuhyun it was his chance to get the latter's attention. To let Sungmin feel that he is sincere and he is there to help him, but Sungmin looked away as he heaved a deep breath. Kyuhyun decided to hold his hand, but Sungmin jerked his hand away with a small yelp. Kyuhyun shook his head disappointingly, for the nth time since the last time they talked, he failed again. Deciding to just let it pass and cook for their lunch, Kyuhyun stood up heading towards the kitchen when the only person with him spoke.

 

"You want to eat outside?" Sungmin asked looking at his Back. Carefully, Kyuhyun turned at him, tilting his heas as he stared at him suspiciously. Well it's not that he don't like it, because he ing love it. It's just that, Why now? After those hours since they talked?

 

Impatient. Sungmin cleared his throat, looking anywhere but Kyuhyun. "I'm asking you to go out with me.. A date.." he said in one blow. Clearly- for Kyuhyun to understand it more. But got disappointed when he looked at Kyuhyun who is still staring at him- Dumbly.  "I-it's okay if you're busy.." he sighed. "Look.. I don't know you, but I am more than willing to get to know you better and who you are in my life. I am not sure what I feel for you, but I know it's different. I know it's beyond friendship- I felt safe when you held me for the first time. I felt loved when you hugged med the other day.. I felt yours when you kissed me. I am not sure if you're feeling the same way nor if this is how it felt years back, and I want to know what was it.. to be with you.. So I thought hanging out with you might help.. hmm.." he nodded to himself. "You wanna go out with me?" Sungmin said- his cheeks were all red.

 

To say Kyuhyun was surprised is an understatement. Hell, he is Thankful.

 

Blinking away his joy of tears, Kyuhyun then ran towards Sungmin. Hugging him tightly, muttering Thank Yous that he is finally trying to open up to him.

   

 

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

 

6:30 PM
USA; Red Lobster restaurant
 

She lit the cigarette stick and a couple of times, then looked at him. "Have you learned something new about my daughter-in-law?" Arching her eyebrows she asked.

 

Jongjin drank the glass of water in front of him- straight to feed his dry throat. With his other hand clutching on his trembling knees. "Nothing.. Nothing yet.." he answered, poker face. For God's sake, it's his first time lying to her.
 

Mrs. Lee sighed. "How about my other son? have you heard anything about him and Sungmin's whereabouts?" His heart was beating faster than ever. Although he have practiced his answers whole day, before meeting the older woman, It's still hard to answer her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter