Chapter 3

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

Kyuhyun went straight to the parking lot thinking of what just happened. Asking himself if getting away from there would help him clear out his mind, but as usual it didn't help him. It made him more curious if what his ex lover showed him was the pure truth or just a front. 
 

 

"Amnesia?" He smirked. 

 

He banged his hand on the steering wheel in frustration. Why did you have to come back? Is it because of me? Do you want to be with me again? Or do you want to show off how happy you are having your own family while I'm making my life miserable after you left? He may sound bitter but it's the truth!

 

2 years ago he let go of Sungmin with nothing left to choose. Sungmin's Mother have been giving him a very hard time. And Sunny nor their friends isn't helping him.. Because it was all his fault.

 

"Min.. Let's break up.."

 

Sungmin just faked a laugh. "You're kidding right?"

 

The former just looked away. He never thought of ending it this way but he don't have any choice. "I mean it."

 

"Did umma asked you to do this?" He asked. He loves his Mom so much but he knew she's behind all these and that makes him so upset about her.

 

"Let's not blame other people in our failure Min.. Let's accept it. It's not working anymore.. I'm so tired of running here and there hiding evrywhere from your Family. I want a normal life, I know that's what you want too.. but the situation itself is not helping us. I feel like giving up.. just now." He looked at Sungmin, eye to eye. Even though he wants to hug him for comfort, he can't. He's afraid he can't let him go if he will.
 

 

The smaller smirked. "So after all that we've been through you're giving up? After I turned my back to my family? After Umma disowned me?? You're just giving me up?? Do you find our relationship funny??" He heaved a deep breath. "Cho Kyuhyun.."
 

 

"I'm sorry Min.." The only thing he could answer him..
 

 

"Are you even sorry?" He asked pushing the taller to his back. "Answer me!!"
 

 

Kyuhyun lowered his head. Unable to face the older.. "Did you ever love me? Do you really love me?" He asked again holding back the tears that's threatening to fall.

 

He wants to hold him. Hug him. Kiss him. For him to feel that he have been sincere in everything he showed since from the start, but he can't because he's one of a hell coward one. If only it wasn't his mom threatening his family, he would never resort into this.
 

 

He turned his back. Trying to hide his face from the older. Trying to show his determination despite of the tears that's falling from his eyes. He started to march forward.. "Kyuhyun.. Please.." The older was trailing his back trying to catch up with his pace.
 

 

He paused. "Let's not make it complicated Min.. Just let me go.." He said not facing the older and began to walk again when the other caught his hand. He stopped in his tracks.
 

 

"Just answer me.. Did you ever loved me?" His voice was weak and cracking.
 

 

"I didn't." He lied. "Satisfied?" He turned hoping the latter didn't notice his tears flowing. "Let me go.." He hastily grabbed his hand back and turned around. Letting his tears to flow freely.
 

He walked straight to the crowd. Not even daring to look back even once. Trying to ignore the latter's call. The next thing he knew..
 

 

"Kyuhyun!!"
 

 

A loud bang on his windshield brought him back to reality.
 

 

"Are you okay?" He saw Donghae mouthed.
 

 

He rolled down his window and snuck his head. "What???" He asked annoyed.
 

 

"You're spacing out man.." Eunhyuk answered.
 

 

"I'm fine.."

 

"Are you here to see Hyung?" Donghae asked excitedly. 
 

 

"No.. But we saw each other." He said in all honesty. Well, he really didn't know that today is the day Heechul have been talking about. Heechul didn't say any date about the other's comeback. So he thought the area is clear when he barged in to Heechul's apartment.

 

"Don't tell me.." Eunhyuk was pointing his index at him,  as if have already guessed what happened. "Oh God.." He dramatically hit his forehead. "And Sungmin Hyung saw you?" Well, you guessed it right!!
 

 

"Shall I give you a prize for guessing it right?" He asked sarcastically.
 

 

"Yah inma!!! How could you do 'it' in front of Sungmin hyung?!?" Donghae asked a little exaggerated.

 

"How would I know that he's coming? and besides He don't remember anything! What's the problem??" He answered waving his hand in between them..
 

 

"And what if the day will come that he remembers everything? Including YOU?! How will you explain it?" Eunhyuk pointed out.

 

He blinked when the reality hit him. Yeah. How will you explain that Cho Kyuhyun? Will you just simply say I was drunk? Well.. It's clearer than the sun that you're not. He thought. But why am I going to explain it to him anyway? It's not like there's still 'them'. They already ended it few years back. Why should he worry about Sungmin's opinion in the future? Is he going to listen to him anyway?
 

 

"I'll just think of that when that day comes.." He answered nonchalantly. "It's not like we're still an item anyway..." He pointed out.
 

 

And he's happy now. "I think we're better off like this too.." He just added. "I got to go.." He started his engine and drove off from their way..
 

 

On the road he thought for a while as memories flashed back to his mind.. We will be put in danger if we force everything again Sungmin-ah.. I guess it's better this way.. Sorry for being so coward, but watching you from afar is better than hurting you with the truth. Let's start anew Min. Forget me in your whole life time. Please don't try to remember me. Yeongwonhi neol Saranghae.
 

 

He whispered to himself as he took Sungmin's photo from the visor of his car. Unaware that tears were starting to fall.

 

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter