Chapter 2

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

Sunny Looked at his husband who was staring intently at the Computer screen. Both of them were Shocked. Sunny doesn't understand the thing that Sungmin knew Heechul, when she haven't told him anything about his past and friends. Not in 2 years of being together.

 


"Jessica's Boyfriend, right?" he answered after few minutes of silence.
 



Sunny looked at him. "I'm Sorry Min, but Heechul Oppa wasn't Jessica's Boyfriend." She explained. She's 100% sure of that. Not in his dead body he would date Jessica nor other Girls. He's Gay for Shisus' sake and have been in love to their childhood neighbor in Korea and have been stalking him for long time now!

 


"He wasn't? but.." he groaned rubbing his temples. He must be thinking a lot.

 


"He's our friend.." she drew an invisible circle between them. Sungmin saw it, she was sure.. but he kept his head low rubbing his head. "Are you alright?" she asked worried.
 



The man just nodded and stood up. "Maybe, I just need to sleep." he started to walk to the door when he remembered something.. "Are you going to sleep with Sandeul Tonight?" he asked turning his head to his wife.
 



Sunny smiled. "Yes.."
 



"I really don't understand why you have to. Sandeul have been sleeping alone ever since he turned four. You don't have to do that.. You're tiring yourself." Sunny smile inwardly in her husband's concern.
 



"He's having a nightmare." she reasoned out. Of course it was a lie! I JUST WANT TO PRACTICE SLEEPING WITHOUT YOU. she wants to scream.
 



It's been 3 weeks. 3 weeks of sleeping with his Son. 3 weeks of training herself of not looking up to the man. She wants to live just like how her father wants it to be. She wants to live life how it's supposed to be from the very beginning. She need to drew her own strength before Sungmin would find out everything. She have to think a proper explanation for their son to understand without hating any of them.
 



"Oh.. I can do that.. I can sleep with him so you can rest properly at night. And besides you still have to work tomorrow and that couch you've been sleeping is too small for you.."
 



"No.. I'm Fine.. I want to spend some time with him.. It's the only time we have min.." she explained waving her hands.
 



"You're right." Sungmin walked closer to her then leaned his head closer to his wife. "Goodnight then.." he left her a kiss on her forehead that was really unexpected.




**
 



She wasn't lying when she said that she wants to spend time with Sandeul. It was true.

 


Eversince she married Sungmin. Her mother-in-law gave her the position that was supposed to be for her husband who wasn't interested with their family Business just like his Dad.

 


Through their younger years, Sunny and Sungmin will always Argue about each other's dream. Sungmin just simply wants to be Happy and Normal.. While Sunny wants her Father to Win back their Company and have a lot of Money. Sungmin would always tell her.. Sunny- ah, richness.. Fame.. and Power isn't the most important things in the world.. It is Happiness that people must Value the most. A lot of people can overpower you, can take away your fame and a fire can turn your money into ashes.. But your Happiness, will always be with you.. She will always snicker at the latter's simplicity before, but it was his simplicity that she fell head over heels for.

 


She would always thought Sungmin wasn't contented with the life he has. How he always say he envied her for having a happy family will always irritate her. And he would always say Having a family for real is the only thing he wished for.

 


They were childhood friends so is their fathers. It's just unfortunately for him.. His mother ain't the type of woman who has contentment in life.

 


"Deullie-ah??" She snuck his head to his son's room. He was lying on his side facing the window in his room.. "Can Mommy sleep here?"
 



"Is Mommy and Daddy Fwightwing?" It was too dark.. But she could hear her son was near to tears.. Sandeul might be just six years old but he understands everything.

 


"No Baby.. Mommy and Daddy aren't Fighting.. Mommy just want to spend some time with you, because you're always with your Dad.." She answered while peppering him with kisses.
 



"Iwt's Becwause You'we Bwusy Mommy.."
 



"That's why we're gong on a Vacation!!! Are you excited?"

 


"Yews Mommy!!!! Nanny Packed the thwings that I needewd awready!! Can I have a New Fwiend there too??"
 



She frowned. She pity her son for not having one. Sungmin's mom forbids him to make friends. They are not trustworthy she would always say. That's why her husband would always thought he didn't have one too. "Yes! You can have one Baby.. Do you remember Aunt Taeyeon? She has a Nephew that almost the same as your age.. He can be your Friend!"
 



"Rweallwy? Awnd he can bwe my Bwestfwiend too?"
 



"Why is Daddy and Mommy not enough?" She jokingly asked with a pang of Jealousy.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter