Chapter 7

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

Holding unto his chest he yelled.. "What do you think you're doing? You almost gave me a heart attack!!!!" 



"I thought so too, you should've seen your face hyung. It was Hilarious!" Kyuhyun giggled making his way to his own home. When a couple of boxes scattered in their hallway surprise him. "wait.. What are these?" he asked as he squat down, opening the nearest box. 
 



"Uhh-- Ky-Kyuhyun-ah.. t-that's.. this.." Heechul stuttered biting his nails. 




"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?? WHO TOLD YOU TO DO THIS??? WHO ALLOWED YOU TO TAKE THOSE HUH???" Kyuhyun asked furiously, facing his hyung with full of anger. "ANSWER ME!!!!" he again yelled. 



"C-calm down.."



Grabbing the older's collar, he pushed him to the side of the door with force. "CALM DOWN??? HOW CAN I?? NOW ANSWER ME, WHO TOLD YOU TO TOUCH MY THINGS?" 



Heechul tried to smile sheepishly to lighten up the mood. "Y-you see, I-it's not-- ouch" but before he could form a sentence, he was already thrown in the couch, hard as the maknae stormed out the door. "uhh..Thank God I'm still Alive." he groaned in Pain running to Kyuhyun's room. 

 


"What's with that look? You seemed like you just met a ghost.." Ahra commented nonchalantly as she passed by the man, oblivious to what happened moments ago. 
 



Heechul rolled his eyes, then muttered "What do you mean Ghost? He's more than that. He's Lucifer's right hand.. Aishh.." but Ahra didn't hear it. That Kid just man handled me! How could he! he thought, then looked around. "So that's why nobody rescued me. Man, why did they put soundproof thingies in here!?"

 

 

**

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was so upset as he entered his car slamming the door. Who wouldn't be? His sister just texted him something about meeting at home, then there he found out that Sungmin's things were already in the boxes. 

 


Kyuhyun was furious.. though he don't really know why.. 
 



Is it because it's his things and, his and Sungmin's memories? He mentally smirked at his own thoughts. Who are you fooling Kyuhyun-ah.. Of course you know it's not just because of the memories. You're hoping, aren't you? That he'll come back.. That you can call him 'mine' again. You said you're letting him go.. It's more than a year, and you're soing really good before he came back..then just because of that kiss.. You're losing it. 



Stepping on the gas pedal, he drove away from their home. Only to find himself in front of the park where they last had descent conversation as lovers - two years ago. Two years ago before he broken ties from the one he love. Two years ago when he said he'd be willing and if not- try to let him go just for his family's safety. But all the determination he has that time went and disappeared, when he suddenly decided to kiss the latter last week. 



I'll help you let your mind remember what your heart feels for me Min.. He thought creeping his hands to his chest. 



Walking down to where the swings are he felt his phone vibrated, indicating he has incoming call. He was about to answer it when he saw unfamiliar number. Then cringed as soon as he thought about the girls he slept with who had been clingy to him when he realized the caller have been calling his private number which only few people knew. His closest friends and family. He thought about answering it, that maybe it's Heechul/ Donghae/ Eunhyuk or Siwon using another number. But then again.. Knowing his friends, They won't call in this type of time so he decided to cancel it and put it back to his pocket when it vibrates again before he could sit on one of the swings. 



Raising his eyebrows, he read.. 'Hey.. Did I disturb you? Sorry. Eunhyuk gave me your number, saying you'd be a big help to my problem.. So.. Can you answer my call?.. or you could just call me back in this number.'



He was about to press the green button to call back the sender when his phone went crazy and began doing its occasional seizure, flashing its light. He grunted.
 



"Hello?" he lazily answered, Swinging himself back and forth. 
 



"Kyuhyun-ah.." called the man on the other line which made him froze. That voice he long to hear.. That lips who only spoke his name with full of affection doesn't change until now. He opened his mouth to speak but his voice betrayed him. "Can we meet this Thursday? They said you're the only one that could help me.. And can be with me on that time because you're the only one that had a day off. So.. c-can you?" Sungmin continued when probably he realized Kyuhyun went suddenly mute.



"U-uhmm.." Was the only thing he came up with while nodding eagerly, and that is not even a word. He knew he had a lot to say and explain. From what happened last week and what they had two years ago, but he couldn't find his voice. And even don't know where to start. Literally slapping his self, he could hear him smile then exclaimed.. "Really?" 



"W-what time?" he asked audibly, but he doubt the other heard it. Because the er decided to yell at the same time. 



"Hey-- I'll call you back on wednesday huh? aw No-- I'll just text you later. Okay? See ya on thursday-- bye!!" then he dropped the call. He frowned hard, even though nobody's gonna comfort him.



The next time his phone vibrated, this time a text which made him grin.. 'thursday, around one in the afternoon.. is that okay? I'll try to sneak out earlier so we can go home early. Thanks!! And hey! This is Sungmin.. Sorry I forgot.'



"It's a date then!!" he accidentally screamed excitedly, forgetting the fact that he's in a public place. 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

Heechul stood beside Sunny when he saw Sungmin went. A lone tear that she wiped didn't missed his sight. It hurts him a lot seeing Sunny being in pain but he knew that she'd be in a lot of pain if they will let the situation take longer.



"What are you crying for, huh?" he smirked trying to kid around. "You still have few days before giving him back his lost life.. Before surrendering him back to Kyuhyun. Ahh that brat will spoil himself to Death again!!" 
 



"He said he love me.." Sunny cried more.
 



Heechul turned to her in a snap with his eyes wide open, shock. Wait.. what did she just say? 
 



He won't deny. He is so damn nervous and all. He's thinking a lot of things.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter