Chapter 12

The Heart never Forgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

The Heart never Forgets

 

 

 

They were already this close to each other- an inch to be exact. Kyuhyun could've just move a little so their  lips would touch, but Kyuhyun held it back. No matter how much he wanted to kiss him, he can't. He promised himself that the next time he's going to kiss the latter, is the time that he already remembered everything. And no matter how unsure it is for now,  he will wait. He's going to wait no matter how hard it will be.

 

"Sorry.." he coughed awkwardly and pulled away. "Here's the cup of coffee, with chocolate powder and I added some milk, I hope it'll taste great."

 

"Thank You.." The latter murmured a little disappointed of himself and Kyuhyun. For a reason that both didn't make any move for them to kiss again. "It's good." he smiled after taking a sip from his cup. "But.. I just actually wanted to ask you something.." he hesitantly started.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Hmm.. They always say that if there's a person who knows me best, Inside out, and , What my mind is thinking and my wildest dreams to the little ones.. They told me to ask you.. but Whenever I try to compare our attitudes..." He thought for a while then laugh a little. "There's something strange. It's like.. How would I explain this.. Uhm, In my opinion we're different. So I always have a second thought of believing them that we're really close? Like,. What the hell? How? ugh!!" he sighed in exasperation.

 

With a small smile spread across his face, he cheered himself. Mentally scolding why is he keeping his feelings to the other while on the other side of his mind is trying to be reasonable of not being so selfish and just say they are friends, but yet again.. "How could I not know my Boyfriend?" He unconsciously blurted out. That's supposed to be his inner thought.

 

Raising his eyebrows, Sungmin held back his hand from Kyuhyun and snorted. "YOU?? MY BOYFRIEND?? Haaah!!!" he asked raising his voice, shaking his head while smiling sarcastically.  Not believing what the latter just said. "I mean, You're kidding right? How can I have a lover who has the same as me, when I have a wife and a child??? I have Sunny even before amnesia happened, WHAT THE ACTUAL ARE YOU SAYING?? ME?? YOUR BOYFRIEND??" He stood up, pacing back and forth. Thinking, how.. When.. and Why.. "We even renewed our vows after the incident, and I believe I am not the kind of person who hook up with random people! So.. Ugh. You're Kidding right?" He stopped in front of the latter looking down at him.

 

Kyuhyun kept his head low as possible. Holding back the tears,  as he heard Sungmin babble about what he thought. They already have expected this to happen, He couldn't remember a thing about them of course he will freak out. Faking a smile, he said he looked up at his lover and said.. "Of course, Of course I'm just kidding.."

 

Saying he's hurt is absolutely an understatement, beacse he knew very well it's more than that. He thought Seeing Sungmin marrying somebody else is a definition of being broken, but he's wrong. Hearing Sungmin denying him and their relationship is the real definition of it.

 

"Thank God!" Sungmin said clutching his chest. He felt weird as he heard the latter's confession of lying to be his boyfriend. He feel hurt, Betrayed or whatnot in no definite reason at all. He could only sigh and say.. "I'm sleeping now.. Thanks for the coffee." He said and ran towards his room. 

 

Leaving Kyuhyun broken.

 

He let a lone tear escape from his eyes, as he muttered. "Be strong Kyuhyun-ah, This is your fault anyway.. This is your fault and your mother-in-law's fault." he clenched, remembering that night when Sungmin saved him from the car. From the car they know very well. "It was supposed to be me.. You should've saved yourself instead of me.."

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

Next Day
New Mexico, USA
5pm

 

 

A woman in her late 40's stood in front of the wooden house, not minding the snow. She told her bodyguard to knock on her youngest son's house and ask about Sungmin.  But and hour have already passed, all they got is a bird chirping from the trees.

 

"Oh.. Are you looking for Mr. Lee?" the old man asked, carrying woods on his back.

 

"Yes." one of the bodyguards replied.

 

The old man shook his head. "I don't think his there. He knocked on my cabin last night asking me to keep an eye on his house, because he’s gonna have a trip on the mountains." he scratched his head remembering what day Sungjin said he's leaving, but he can't. 

 

"Is he with someone? " the woman asked.

 

"Oh, That I don't know.."

 

"I am his Mother.. If ever he'll be back. Please give me a call." She said as her bodyguard handed an envelope and a card.

 

The old man just smiled and nodded, then they all went back in the car.

 

"Steven, call someone who can search the forest and could bring Sungmin back to me." She said to her bodyguard and dialed a certain number on her phone.

 

"Mr. Kim.. Hello! How have you been?" she greeted first.

 

"Mrs. Lee! I'm Good! How about you?"

 

"I actually called for something more important than asking how have you been.. You know that you owe me a lot right?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter