Chapter Two

The Black Rose

Background Music: https://soundcloud.com/belyn/full-house-ost-01


                 "It's almost sunset. Time really does pass by quickly," exclaimed a tired Dae Sung. "Time flies when you're having fun my friend!" replied Seung Yoon. He may also be tired but he felt fulfilled and happy. He hasn't had much fun like this in a while. "Where do you guys want to eat?" he asked. "Can't we just go home?" begged the tired Minzy. "Suits me just fine!" agreed Dae Sung. "Okay then! Let's just go home. I'll ask Omma to cook us dinner," decided Seung Yoon.

               Dinner, as usual, was scrumptious, which made the guests bloated yet once again. But instead of dozing off to sleep, they decided to just cap off the night by watching a movie in Seung Yoon's room. 

 

              Jenny was awoken by the sound of her alarm and Aunt Soo Jin calling out to her from outside the room. There was a phone call for her. It was her mom. She hadn't called her when they arrived one day ago and even yesterday. She had loads to tell her already and so, she answered the door, went downstairs in a flash and talked to her mom for what seemed like hours, when in fact it was only half an hour. As soon as they were done chatting, the others were already starting to go down for breakfast. 

            Jenny wanted to go to a cafe that she had spotted yesterday near the Han River later that afternoon but Minzy and Seung Yoon declined saying they were too tired from all the walking that they've done yesterday. On the other hand, Dae Sung who grew to be very quiet since they all sat down for breakfast, agreed to go with her. Normally, she would hesitate going out with any other guy except for a friend but, she finds Dae Sung quite an angel, a funny one though, so she just let him be. She really needs company now more than ever. 


Background Music: https://soundcloud.com/jeremyoppa/4men-knock-knock-knock


                Dae Sung picked her up later that afternoon. Turns out he had a car of his own. Before they left, they even had an argument because Jenny wanted to ride the subway so as to experience Seoul life more and to somehow go sightseeing while they're on it but Dae Sung explained that he still got aching muscles from their tour yesterday, that it's better to ride a car than go walk, once again, to the subway. At this, Jenny surrendered and just let him be once more. She'll make sure she'll have it her way next time. 

               Afternoon in Seoul was cold yet it suits her just fine. She opened the window which made Dae Sung uncomfortable but he just let her be because he saw how happy she was. He remembered seeing her smile a lot of times yesterday. And it made him blush a little. Jenny suddenly turned around to face him and almost caught him off guard. He immediately looked at the road ahead and pretended to cough a little. "Seoul is really beautiful. Isn't it Dae?" asked Jenny innocently. "Yes it is. But, I find Paris more beautiful," replied Dae Sung who pretended to look straight on ahead but was actually implying something other than the place itself. "Well, Paris is also beautiful. Any place in the world actually. You know, one of my dreams is to travel the world. Seoul, although this is where I was born, is the first step to that dream of mine," said Jenny a little bit too excitedly. Upon hearing this, Dae Sung just smiled. This would be a fun ride after all.