History

Because You Said, "I Love You"

"Punch the left one." Junhyung said holding two individual padded blocks in front of him in the ring. Hyuna was standing in front of him with her gloves still in her hand.

"Okay," she said then punched the left pad, making Junhyung stumble back a little. "WHOA WHOA!!" He yelled almost falling back.

"Oh my goodness!!! Are you okay? I didn't even use that much power!" Hyuna yelled covering with the glove. Junhyung chuckled and moved back towards her.

"I'm just playing. It wasn't even hard." He told her with a laugh. Hyuna scoffed and smiled  happily at him. "Yah! Neo jinja!" She said punching continuously, causing him to take a few steps back.

They both laughed loudly and Hyuna chased him all over the ring, causing him to shield himself with the boarded pads in front of him.

 

"Yeah.... they absolutely have something going on." Hyunseung said nodding his head as all the boys sat by the punching bag from across the room. They all looked at Junhyung and Hyuna and nodded in agreement.

 

Hyuna laughed and stopped running, bending down to sit on the rubber floor of the ring. She took a deep breath from her panting and laughed.

"I'm hungry now!" She yelled happily. Junhyung chuckled and walked towards her, lending a hand out to her. "Let's go fill up your belly then." He told her. She chuckled and took his hand as he helped her up gently.

 

"Hey, boys! Let's go out to eat! Kim Hyuna's hungry!" Junhyung said walking to put his and Hyuna's boxing gloves away.

 

"Yah, last time I told him I was hungry, and he told me to wait till noon.... it's only 10:30am right now!" Yoseob pouted jealously.

"Well, unless you're a girl, hyung won't fulfill your needs." Gikwang joked then got up along with everyone else.

 

Hyuna got on the motorcycle after Junhyung got on and fixed her helmet comfortably. He glanced over to see the boys all getting in Dongwoon's car then he left first.

 

 

Junhyung and Dongwoon parked their cars in front of a restaurant and they all walked in, talking amongst themselves.

"Hyuna-ah, what do you want to eat? I'll treat!" Gikwang said happily, standing beside her. She chuckled, glancing at Junhyung who was on her other side. She looked at Gikwang and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. I'll have to look at the menu first." She told him. He hissed and smacked his lips. "Okay, but don't worry Hyuna-ah... I'll treat you today...." he said happily.

"Yah! Are you rich now? You won't even treat us to ice cream the other day!" Dongwoon said.

"Yah, just worry about yourself. I'm pretty sure she already has someone treating her..." Hyunseung said eyeing Junhyung who just chuckled at them. Hyuna smiled and glanced at Yongguk.

 

They sat down in the restaurant and ordered their desired food from the ahjumma that was in charge of the place.

"Okay, it'll be up in a bit!" She said then left. 

"Hyung! After lunch, we should go back to the mall again! I need to go buy something." Yoseob asked happily. Hyuna widened her eyes and in her lips.

"Um... youguys can go ahead. I need to take Hyuna home." Junhyung said glancing at her. She looked at him and smiled. "It's okay... we can go." She told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked her. "Don't worry! You have us to protect you! We won't leave your side!!" Dongwoon said with a smirk at her, causing eveyone to chuckle.

"Yah, take care of yourself first!" Doojoon said smacking his back gently. Dongwoon groaned and looked down with pouted lips.

"I know... we can go..." she told them then they all smiled and ate once their foods arrived.

 

 

Hyuna looked around the mall and glanced at Junhyung who was walking beside her. The boys were around her as well, but they were looking for some stores and other things.

 

"What? This weekend?" Doojoon spoke on his phone with his sharp eyebrows narrowing. Everyone glanced at him in curiosity and stopped walking, sitting down by a bench.

 

"What's wrong?" Hyuna asked curiously. Junhyung glanced at her and shrugged his head. "I don't know... see what hyung says..." he said then Doojoon hung up his phone and walked over to Junhyung.

"Next match is this weekend. Hwang Chansung of 2pm." Doojoon told him. "This weekend?" Gikwang asked with a gasp.

"W-what m-match?" Hyuna asked confused. Junhyung nodded at Doojoon then they continued walking again. He glanced at Hyuna and in his lips.

"Boxing match..." he told her. She scrunched up her face and in her lips as well. "Boxing?" She questioned him. He nodded at her and smiled, looking away.

"Hyuna-ah!! You should come watch him! Hyung ALWAYS wins!!" Yoseob said tugging onto Hyuna's arm. She chuckled at him and pursed her lips together.

"Uh... I don't know if I want to see your hyung getting hit... let alone ANYONE getting hit..." she said. Junhyung glanced at her and bit his bottom lips gently.

"But you have to go cheer hyung with us! You'll make him stronger!!" Yoseob added. "Yah, stop talking so much..." Junhyung told him with a sigh, looking away.

================================

 

"But Hyuna-ah!! You should come watch Hyung!!" Yoseob asked Hyuna again.

They were enjoying their ice cream that Gikwang had treated them to by a bench outside the shop, still in the mall.

She chuckled and nodded her head.

"Okay, I'll come." She told him just so he'd stop pestering her. She didn't know if she'd go or not, but a part of her wanted to go and see Junhyung.

 

Junhyung came back from the bathroom and walked over to Hyuna.

"Hey, let me take you home to stay with my grandma." He told her with a pat to her shoulder. She turned and looked up at him.

"Hyung! She's not gonna come back to the gym with us?" Gikwang asked beside Hyuna. Junhyung looked at her and in his lips.

"Nah, halmoni told her to go back. Come on." He said walking ahead and waiting for her.

"Boys, see youguys at the gym. Hurry up with your ice creams." He said then left with Hyuna.

 

"Is everything okay?" Hyuna asked Junhyung once they were outside the Mall. He looked at her and chuckled nervously. "Yeah, it's just that the boys like working out shirtless, and SOME of them are shy in front of you." He told her. She chuckled and nodded in understanding.

"Ah, I see..." she said then put her helmet on and got on behind Junhyung.

=========================

 

"Halmoni!!!" Hyuna yelled running into the house. She smiled when she saw halmoni in the kitchen and ran to her side.

Junhyung walked in and gave halmoni a kiss on the cheek before grabbing a water from the fridge.

"Halmoni, I'm gonna leave Hyuna here with you. I need to go meet the boys at the gym." He said heading towards the door already.

"Yah, don't come back so late." Halmoni said. "Yeh!" He said then turned back to look at her.

"Oh, halmoni... I have a match this weekend..." he said putting his shoes on. "Oh, that's cool..." halmoni said carelessly, concentrating on her cooking.

Hyuna looked at them with slight confusion and looked down, fiddling with her fingers.

"Bye Hyuna." Junhyung said heading outside. "Oh," she said waving at him.

 

Once Junhyung left, Hyuna turned to halmoni and bit her lips.

"Halmoni?" She called. "What is it dear?" Halmoni asked.

"Do you... not like Junhyung boxing?" She asked her. Halmoni turned off the stove and walked over to Hyuna who looked at her curiously.

"Sweetie let halmoni tell you a long story in short..." she said dragging Hyuna to the couch in the living room with her.

"Halmoni, what is it?" She asked sitting down. "My poor dear grandson, Junhyung... lived a sad life..." she said.

"Why?" She asked with concern. "You see... his parents which are my son and daughter-in-law, were the next in line to take care of our family business. But little did we all know, that it was only a scam." Halmoni said taking a deep breath.

"His parents were being used and they made us loose so much money without even knowing. Going through so much hate, they commited suicide, leaving Junhyung without parents... and I.. without a son and daughter-in-law."

"So Junhyung took over the business then?" Hyuna asked with curiosity. Halmoni sighed and shook her head.

"He wanted to take over the family business and take control. Basically, take revenge for his parents' death. But I wouldn't let him. So that's how he got into boxing." Halmoni finalized.

Hyuna had a sad and blank face on. She looked down sadly and bit her lips.

"That's why whenever I'm away for a long while, Junhyung knows that I'm away to take care of his job, which is to watch over our family business. So he never cares..."

"So... that's why he boxes... to rid him of his anger?" Hyuna asked. "Well, that's why he started... but now it seems to be his passion." Halmoni said shaking her head.

"Why don't you stop him from boxing?" Hyuna asked. "Because he said once he stops boxing, he won't have another reason to live for." She said shaking her head.

"I mean, he's only joking, of course, but if it's his passion, it's his passion and I can't take it away from him. Even if he gets hurt..." halmoni said with a sad sigh.

Hyuna looked down and felt sorrow for halmoni. She in her lips and smiled.

"Well, maybe one day he'll be able to move on..." she said looking down. Halmoni smiled and held Hyuna's hands with a sigh.

"Can you... do something for me? A favor?" Halmoni asked standing up. Hyuna widened her eyes and in her lips. "Hmm?" She asked standing up as well. Halmoni hugged her and sighed.

"When you see Junhyung... hug him for me. Wrap you arms around his shoulders and run your fingers behind the back of his neck. He likes the sensation. And please tell him... 'Halmoni loves him.... halmoni loves him...'." She said.

Hyuna looked away blankly and hugged halmoni back.

"Why can't you hug him yourself halmah?" She asked. "Because... he always seem and feel burden when I hug him. And I don't want him to feel that way." Halmoni told her.

Halmoni backed away and wiped a tear from the corner of her eyes with a deep sigh.

"Aigoo... halmoni is getting old." She said walking away. Hyuna looked at her and looked down with a sad sigh.

 

A/N: Aw... well, a little story about Junhyung's past and why he's a boxer now....

Well, a little angst chappie... but it shall get sweet soon!! /SHHH!!!/ Kekeke...