Just Us

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Junhyung and Hyuna finally got to their Hotel and it was already late at night. They settled in and planned what they were gonna do the following day.

 

 

"Yah, we should go watch the sunrise tomorrow..." Hyuna said setting her clothes into the wardrobe.

 

"If you want to..." he said with a nod then fixed the bed up.

 

"I'm gonna go wash up real quick." She told him grabbing some clothes and heading into the bathroom. He smiled back at her and nodded.

 

 

Junhyung changed into his shorts and tank top and went to watch some TV while he waited for Hyuna to finish in the shower.

 

 

 

Hyuna got out of the shower and went out to the kitchen and grabbed a small jello from the fridge since they bought some snacks on their way to the Hotel.

 

She sat on top of the counter in her short-shorts and white flannel and enjoyed her jello.

 

Junhyung walked over to her and scoffed.

 

"Enjoying yourself much?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. She chuckled and took the covering out from the jello.

 

Junhyung walked over and stood in between her legs, leaning into her.

 

"Hey beautiful..." he called her. She in her saliva and widened her eyes.

 

"Hmm?" She asked in all the jello into . Junhyung chuckled and watched as she threw the remaining away, finishing up the jello in .

 

"Hungry?" He asked planting a kiss on her chin. Hyuna chuckled and smacked her lips when she finished swallowing the jello.

 

"No. And stop that." She said pushing his head away.

 

"No..." He said planting kisses on her neck. She sighed and pushed him away.

 

"Junhyung... stop..." she told him seriously. He chuckled and stopped.

 

"I know... I'm just playing..." he assured her. She looked at him and traced his forehead to his temple and from the tip of his nose and his chin.

 

"You're so beautiful..." he told her. She chuckled and nodded. "I know..." she said. He chuckled and pecked her lips.

 

 

"I need to tell you something." He told her seriously. Hyuna chuckled and looked at him, rubbing his arms with her hands.

 

"What is it?" She asked kicking her feet beside him.

 

 

"I love you." He whispered to her then leaned in and gave her a long kiss on her soft and plumped lips.

Hyuna widened her eyes in surprise and gasped at what he just said to her.

 

He backed away from her and smiled, pressing their foreheads together.

 

Hyuna slightly closed her eyes and smiled, rubbing his shoulders with her hands.

 

"I love you too..." she whispered back to him. He smiled and chuckled a little. "I know..." he mumbled to her. She chuckled and hugged him.

 

Junhyung turned around, making his back face her. She chuckled while he pulled her against his back so he could piggy back her.

 

"Let's go watch some stars tonight, yeah?" He asked her. She nodded and hugged him from behind tightly.

 

 

Junhyung took them to the porch and sat them down. He sat beside her as she cuddled up beside him and slept on his shoulder.

 

"Junhyung-ah," she called his name. "What?" He asked kissing her temple. "Next time, we should bring halmoni here... she'll love it a lot." She told him.

 

Junhyung chuckled and rubbed her shoulder gently with a nod.

 

"Yeah... we'll bring her next time..." he said then looked down at her while she looked up at him. She smiled and placed her chin on his shoulder, chuckling a little.

 

"You're so cute..." she told him. He chuckled and cupped her cheek in his hand. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly, both of their eyes closed at the process.

 

Hyuna inhaled and in his scent and chuckled when he gently bit her lip. He backed away and looked into her eyes.

 

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered to her. She smiled and bit her lips.

 

"So are you..." she replied. "I mean, you're handsome... as well..." she said then they both chuckled.

 

===============================================================

 

A/N: YAY!! This fic has ENDED!!!!!! I just want to say thank you so much to EACH and EVERY one of you who've supported this story until the end!! Even though it's probably boring or not, youguys STILL read it anyways!

And I'm really thankful and blessed to have you all!!!! So thank you so much!!!! You'll all be blessed with so much love!! <3

So, I'll be making another Junah fic soon!! I already have a plot in mind, but then I won't upload it until January 13th, okay? Reason is, I don't have much Internet access right now, except for my cellphone that can't update... >.< And the only time when I get Internet Access is when I'm at my sister's house babysitting my niece OR when I'm at school... usually when I'm school... and I'm already on my break for school... I won't be going back until the 13th of January, so until then, I'll upload my next Junah fic okay? I'll notify youguys though, okay?!! Kekeke... Please be patient for me though, okay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~~