Beautiful Sensation

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Junhyung and the boys boxed and practiced and prepped Junhyung for the match in two days with grunts and pants being heard in the gym.

He panted and sweat dripped from his whole body, soaking his grey tank top. He continuously punched the sand bag in front of him and his concentration never left it.

 

"Dang Junhyung! You're more than ready!" Hyunseung told him sitting on the side with the other boys while Gikwang was on the jump rope in his black tank.

 

"Hyung, is Doojoon hyung gonna help you this match?" Dongwoon asked. Junhyung shook his head and panted. "No." He told them.

 

"Hyung, Hyuna-ah... said she's gonna come watch you too. You're bringing her, right?" Yoseob asked. Junhyung took off his gloves and panted, walking over to grab a jump rope.

"She's not coming..." he said jumping. "But Hyuna said she's coming!" Yoseob whined. "I don't have time to pick her up. She's gonna stay home with halmoni." Junhyung told them.

"Yah, just say you don't want her to come see you." Doojoon said chewing on a piece of gum, putting some gloves on. Junhyung just ignored them and continued jumping.

 

Suddenly, Junhyung's cell phone started ringing in his sports bag beside Yoseob on the bench.

"Oh? Hyung your cell phone's ringing." Yoseob said taking it out. "Answer it." Junhyung said panting.

"Hello?" Yoseob answered. Suddenly, his face lit up and he stood up with a chuckle.

"HYUNA!!! It's Yoseob-ah!! It's ME!!! Hyung is still jump roping!" He yelled happily. Junhyung scrunched up his face and stopped, putting the rope to the side.

"Give me." Junhyung said walking to Yoseob. "Oh, hyung is coming right now! Annyeong Hyuna-ah!! See you this weekend!! OH!! HYUNA!!! Are you coming tomorrow?" Yoseob asked moving the phone away from Junhyung's grasp for a moment.

"Yah, give me my phone." Junhyung told him. Yoseob chuckled and smiled happily. "Okay Hyuna!! Make sure you let hyung know!! Bye Hyuna!! Good night!! BYE!!!" Yoseob said then handed Junhyung his cell phone back.

"It's Hyuna-ah..." Yoseob said giving it to him. "Oh really?" Junhyung said taking his cell phone. He sighed and turned around.

"What is it?" He asked with his cell phone against his ear.

"Oh... halmoni told you to come back and that it's getting late." Hyuna told him. "Oh, okay, I'll be there in a bit." He said.

"Um, halmoni and I are making dinner too.... so ask if Yoon Doojoon and them wants to come." She said from the other line. Junhyung glanced back at the boys that were quietly trying to eavesdrop.

"Uh, nah, it's getting late, so tell halmoni to only make enough for us." He said. "Oh, okay then... see you in a bit. I'm gonna hang up now." She said. "Okay," Junhyung said then hung up.

He looked at the time on his phone and saw that it was already 11 at night.

"Hey, let's wrap it up." He said grabbing his things. They boys all nodded and grabbed their things as well, heading out.

 

 

"Halmoni, I'm gonna set the table." Hyuna said walking into the kitchen. "Okay. Did you call Junhyung already?" Halmoni asked. 'Yeah, he says he's on his way and to only make enough for us since it's late and the boys need to go home." She said then pulled out the plates.

 

"Halmoni! Are you gonna go see Junhyung's match this weekend?" Hyuna asked. "No. I never go because I can't stand seeing him in pain. Therefore, I wait until he comes home and bandage his wounds for him only." She said.

Hyuna smiled and set the table then brought over the bowl of rice.

 

After Junhyung got back, they ate then went to shower and got themselves ready for bed.

"Good night halmoni." Hyuna said getting up from the couch. "Okay, good night my dear." Halmoni said.

"I should be going too. I'm tired." Junhyung said standing up as well. Hyuna looked at him then at halmoni.

"Well, I should go as well too then." Halmoni said heading to bed and turning off the lights. Hyuna chuckled and headed up behind Junhyung.

She thought back to halmoni's hug she was supposed to deliver to Junhyung and looked at his back that was in front of her. She bit her lips and watched as he headed towards his bedroom.

 

"Good night-

"Yong Junhyung-

 

They both spoke at the same time and froze with widened eyes. Junhyung stopped walking and looked at her with a smile.

"What is it?" He asked with a chuckle. Hyuna widened her eyes and bit her bottom lip. She looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

"Uh... earlier..." she said nervously, pointing behind her. He took a step towards her with concern.

"Did something happen?" He asked. "Uh... well... no... it's just that..." she said glancing at him nervously.

"Yah, what is it?" He asked with a chuckle, his beautiful cheeks showing. Hyuna looked up and she felt her heart skip a beat from his warm smile. She took a deep breath and walked to him nervously.

 

"I'm... sorry..." she said then wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pressing their bodies together closely. Junhyung froze at the lovely sensation and widened his eyes in shock.

Hyuna ran her fingers alongside the back of his neck and sighed, making him slouch his shoulders a little, relaxing them back.

"Halmoni.... loves you a lot..." she told him. Junhyung looked down and didn't know whether he should hug her back or not.

"Halmoni..... she loves you a lot." She repeated through a whisper with her eyes closed. She sighed and backed away with a smile, looking into his eyes.

"Good night... Yong Junhyung." She said then walked into her bedroom, closing the door behind her and leaving Junhyung standing there, dumbfounded.

 

"Omo..." she said panting, grasping her chest with a deep breath. "I almost couldn't breathe!!!" She whispered.

 

Junhyung stood still outside his bedroom still, still shocked that Hyuna just hugged him. He felt like he couldn't move. His knees felt weak... and he didn't want her to even let go.

Even though she always held him when they're riding his morotcycle, this sensation made his heart skip a beat, and he felt tingles in his stomach.

He slowly turned around, his gaze still blank, and entered his bedroom, closing the door behind him slowly.

He walked to his bed and tucked himself in neatly, Hyuna's aura never leaving his chest. Her fingers never leaving the back of his neck.

A smile crept to his face and he turned to his side, closing his eyes and going to sleep happily.

 

Hyuna smiled and closed her eyes, going to sleep as well.

 

A/N: Aw!!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Junah SENSATION!! Kekekekeke... Wasn't it beautiful XD

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going for yallz so far!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~