Feeling Complete

Because You Said, "I Love You"

The boys went out to help halmoni with some things back at the Hotel, leaving Hyuna and Junhyung alone since Doojoon was still with Gayoon and her grandma.

 

Hyuna went to open up the blinds and looked outside while Junhyung looked over at her with a warm smile on his face.

 

"Hey..." he called her. She turned around and smiled, walking over to his side. "Hmm?" She asked.

 

Junhyung placed a hand around her waist and pulled her over.

 

"Come lay with me. I'm cold." He told her. She chuckled and looked at the small bed. "The bed is small." She pouted to him. He grunted and scooted over a little.

 

"Here, come on." He said eagerly. She scoffed and climbed onto the bed with him. He grunted and wrapped an arm under her neck, fiddling with her hair.

 

She smiled and cuddled by his side, her hands on his chest. He planted a kiss on her forehead and smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist, feeling so complete.

 

"You're so beautiful." He whispered to her. She smiled, showing her straight teeth, and chuckled. "You're so handsome." She replied back. He chuckled and touched her cheek gently.

 

He leaned in and kissed her lips gently, closing his eyes and inhaling in her beautiful scent. Hyuna smiled through the kiss and backed away, snuggling her head in the crook of his neck.

 

He chuckled and laid his head on top of her head, giving her a last peck on her head.

 

 

**AHEM**

 

 

Junhyung and Hyuna turned their heads over and gasped when they saw the Doctor walking in.

 

"Omo, sorry Doctor," Hyuna bowed down with embarrassment, getting off the bed. The Doctor chuckled and shook his head.

 

"Young love... it's okay." He said with a smile then opened his folder.

 

"Okay. Mr. Yong. You'll be discharged today. You just need to be careful and not carry anything so heavy for about a month, okay?" The Doctor said.

 

"Yeah, I got it. Thanks Doc." Junhyung said sitting up.

 

"But right now, is there any pain you're feeling?" The Doctor asked. Junhyung shook his head. "No. Just a little on my stomach, but then it's not so max." He said.

 

"Okay then. Did you want the nurses to come help you leave the hospital?" The Doctor asked. "No. We should be fine. Thanks." Hyuna said.

 

"Okay, well, whenever you're ready. Be safe now." The Doctor said then left. Hyuna walked over to Junhyung and chuckled, moving the blankets away from his body.

 

"Did you want me to call Doojoon and them to come pick us up?" Hyuna asked. He nodded his head and grunted, sitting up.

 

"Yeah, I think halmoni already left back home because of some business as well. We'll just head back by ourselves." He said then

_______________________________________________________________________

 

A couple of weeks past and Junhyung was already well already. Gayoon and Doojoon were together and happy already, their problems passing by.

 

The boys wanted to go and get revenge, but Doojoon insisted on not to. If they were to get revenge, it might only lead to more pain and tragedies; therefore, they decided to just let things flow as it is going.

 

Everyone was together and happy. That's all they needed.

 

 

Everyone was at the boxing gym playing around and practicing while Hyuna was cleaning the boxing gloves for them.

 

Junhyung took off his boxing gloves and walked over to Hyuna in his sweaty self. He bit his lips and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

 

"Eck! Junhyung!" She shrieked, chuckling from his tickles. He grasped her hips and kissed her neck again, making her move away from him.

 

"Yah, stop it. Everyone's around." She said punching his stomach gently. He chuckled and pulled her into a hug.

 

"Yah!" Hyuna groaned, trying to push him away. "You're all sweaty!" She told him. He chuckled again and quickly kissed her lips before walking back to the boys.

 

Hyuna stood there, motionless, and scoffed, walking over to talk with Yoseob.

 

 

 

When Junhyung and Hyuna got home, they went up to their rooms after their showers.

 

Hyuna laid on her bed stomach first and touched her phone with a smile on her face.

 

 

Junhyung sneaked into her room and silently closed the bedroom door behind him. He smiled and jumped onto her bed, startling her.

 

He chuckled from her scream and laid beside her. Hyuna smacked his back and glared at him.

 

"What are you doing?! Stupid! You scared me!" She yelled at him. He leaned in and kissed her lips, something he's been yearning the whole day.

 

Hyuna closed her eyes but pushed him away, looking at the front door.

 

"Stop. What if halmoni comes in and sees?" She asked with concern.

 

Junhyung turned her over, making her lay her back against the bed. He got on top of her and looked down at her with a smirk.

 

"Then I guess I'll just have to take responsibility." He said with a raised eyebrow. Hyuna scoffed and pushed him off.

 

"You're stupid." She said then sat up on her bed.

 

"What are you doing over here?" She asked him. He smacked his lips and sat up as well.

 

"Well... I have something in mind..." He told her. She widened her eyes and waited for him to continue.

 

"Well... last time, halmoni took us out for a vacation... but we... didn't really get one." He said looking down. Hyuna in her lips and fiddled with her fingers.

 

"So... I got us some tickets to go to an island for our vacation. Just the two of us." He told her. Hyuna gasped and widened her eyes.

 

"WHAT?!!" She asked. He chuckled and took out the tickets from his back pocket.

 

"Ta-dah!!" He said.

 

A/N: Omo! It's been a LONG while, right??!!! Sorry everyone!! I've just been.....

I'm still suffering from all the TB notifications.... >.< Omo... my Junah love...

Well, enough with that since I always talk about it... :/

But I hope you all love this chapter!!!!! Eventually, this story is coming to an end...

I thought I had more with this story... but I don't have much left... :/ So please anticipate it!!!!

Thanks for all of you who've stuck with me this WHOLE time!! Whether new or old!!

You'll all be blessed with so much love from me!!! Kekekekekekek ^_^

Well, until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~