Assured

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Hyuna held tightly onto the ahjumma as they walked inside her big house. Hyuna was still shaking and scared, always paranoid that Joon is behind her and/or chasing her.

 

"We're here, dear child... don't worry..." the elder lady assured Hyuna, patting her arm. Hyuna huffed and released the ahjumma, looking around with tears strolling down her cheeks.

"Where are we?" Hyuna asked. "At my house. And here, you'll live... I'll protect you, okay? So don't be afraid anymore." The ahjumma said.

"Thank you so much, ahjumma." Hyuna said bowing down multiple times. "Don't... just call me halmoni (grandma) since I've never had a grand daughter before." The elder lady said. Hyuna smiled and nodded her head.

"Thank you halmoni..." she said bowing down again. The elder lady chuckled and patted her shoulders, walking around the house to give Hyuna a tour.

"Geunthae, halmoni... so you live here alone?" Hyuna asked walking past the kitchen to another living room. The lady smiled and shook her head.

"No. I don't... but it gets pretty lonely in here..." she said. Hyuna looked at her and was calm and still now.

"Since it's getting late, let's get you washed up and I'll cook my specialty for you, okay?" The lady said. Hyuna nodded and took some clothes that the elder lady gave to her.

"These are a little big for you, but these are all I have... so I hope you'll be okay with it." She said. Hyuna looked at the grey sweatpants and the oversized black thermo and smiled.

"Thanks halmoni... I'll go wash up now." Hyuna said then slowly walked towards the direction she was led to.

==========================================

 

"Man, isn't tonight just awesome, or WHAT?!!" Doojoon yelled in the streets Junhyung and them were walking late at night.

"Yeah, man! 20 times in a ROW! My man's BEAST!" Dongwoon said patting Junhyung's back.

"Yah, let's go eat to celebrate!" Gikwang said wrapping his arms around Hyunseung and Yoseob's back, glancing at Junhyung, Doojoon, and Dongwoon whom were in the front.

"Nah, I've gotta go home. Grandma's making a feast tonight." Junhyung said heading towards his motorcycle.

"Yah, can we come over too? It's been a while since I've seen grandma! I miss her!!" Yoseob whined with a pout. "Yah, I do miss her as well..." Hyunseung said with a smile.

"Fine! Just don't pester her so much. Last time I got yelled at because SOMEONE told her I was demanding?!!!" Junhyung said raising his eyebrows at them.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Dongwoon said looking away. "Junhyung-ah! Let me ride with you!" Gikwang said chasing after Junhyung who looked at him with disgust.

"Lee Gikwang. Are you my girlfriend?" Junhyung asked. Gikwang shook his head and glanced at the other boys.

"Yah! Just go with me! Maybe we can save another girl before we get to Junhyung's place!" Dongwoon said pulling Gikwang away.

=======================================

 

"Halmoni... why are you making so much food?" Hyuna asked walking back inside the kitchen with her wet hair dripping down to her sides.

The long sweats she was wearing almost went over her toes, and the black thermo's sleeve went over her small fingers.

"Oh, my grandson and his friends are coming over for dinner together." Halmoni told her. Hyuna widened her eyes and fiddled with her fingers.

"Oh.... um... halmoni... I'm... I'm kind of..." Hyuna said looking down nervously. Halmoni looked at her and walked to her, holding her hands through the long thermo.

"Don't worry. My grandson is a VERY good man. If he or any of his friends puts a finger on you, I'll have them as breakfast for tomorrow morning, okay?" She told Hyuna who chuckled and nodded with a laugh, covering .

"Come on, come help me." Halmoni said then Hyuna went to help her tidy the table.

==========================================

 

"Man Junhyung... you should seriously consider me living in this big house with you." Dongwoon asked walking out of his car. Junhyung just chuckled and shook his head, putting his keys in his pocket.

He held his helmet in his hand and walked towards the front door.

"Yah Doojoon, don't kiss halmoni's cheek so much... she doesn't like it." Junhyung reminded him. Doojoon chuckled and smacked his lips, rubbing his chin.

"Man, don't she see a spark in me?" He joked.

 

"Halmoni! We're home!" Junhyung said walking inside his big house with the boys behind him.

 

Hyuna widened her eyes and gasped at the sound of Junhyung and them entering the house. Halmoni looked at her and smiled.

"Don't worry, Hyuna... you're safe with me." She said. Hyuna looked at her and in her lips, nodding in assurance.

 

"I need to pee!!" Gikwang said running to the bathroom.

 

The boys are practically brothers and family; therefore, they know the house very well since they always stay over due to grandma's love.

 

Junhyung smacked his head and walked over to the kitchen with a weird look when he saw Hyuna, an unfamiliar girl, standing beside his grandma... nonetheless, she was wearing.... HIS clothes???

 

"Oh! Junhyung-ah! You're back!!" Halmoni said with a smile, glancing at Hyuna who walked to stay behind her with slight fear still. Hyuna looked down and didn't dare to look at the boys that were looking at her with confusion.

"Halmoni... who's this?" Junhyung asked staying his ground since he noticed the fear in the girl's eyes. "Grandson... this is Kim Hyuna... she's going to be living with us now..."

"What?" Junhyung asked confused, slightly proud in his heart that a girl is wearing his clothes. Since he's seen other couples do it, he's always wanted that to happen to him. And Hyuna... looked pretty good in them.

"She's... facing some problems right now... so whatever I say is what I say, okay? Now go wash up." Halmoni said.

 

"Hi grandma!! I'm hungry!" Hyunseung said walking over with a smile on his face, but he froze with confusion when he saw Hyuna standing there.

 

"Oh? Aren't you...?" Gikwang said pointing to Hyuna, remembering her from earlier when he saved her. Hyuna widened her eyes and looked down even more.

 

"Yah, let's go wash up and come eat!" Junhyung said pushing all the guys away to the living room. He stopped walking once the boys disappeared and turned back.

"Halmoni... I won again today..." he told her. "And now look at your face...." she said glancing at him with irritance. Hyuna looked at him and noticed some bruises and cuts on his face.

"Yah, halmoni... aren't you going to cleanse my wound?" He asked her. Grandma glanced at him and smacked her lips, looking at Hyuna who was just standing there.

"Hyuna-ah.... can you go clean his wounds please? Don't worry. He won't do anything to you." She assured Hyuna. Junhyung glanced at Hyuna and his grandma with confusion and smacked his lips.

"I'm not a wolf, halmoni..." he told her with his lips pursed. "Just go bring Hyuna the first-aid kit..." she said. Junhyung nodded and looked at Hyuna who glanced at him nervously.

"Here, follow me..." he said, motioning for Hyuna to follow him. She glanced at halmoni then followed him slowly.

 

"Sorry, I don't like my face being all busted up for so long. It makes me feel unclean." He told her who followed him nervously. He glanced back and scoffed, opening the drawer to get the kit.

"I'd give it to the boys to clean, but I think I trust you more..." he said with a chuckle.

 

Junhyung sat down on a couch in the living room and patted the seat beside him for Hyuna to sit. She sighed and sat down beside him, turning their bodies to face each other.

The boys just sat there and watched them with awkwardness while Doojoon minded his own business and watched sports on TV.

 

"So... what's your story?" Junhyung asked once Hyuna took out some cleansing patches to clean the blood on his face before applying medicine. She shot a look at him and widened her eyes.

"W-what s-story....?" She asked nervously, throwing the patch away.

 

"Are you okay?" Gikwang asked walking over to sit beside her, making her in between Junhyung and Gikwang.

Hyuna shook with fright and stood up, backing away from them two with fear. Junhyung looked at her with concern and smacked Gikwang's head.

"Yah! Why are you standing so close to her? Distance, man!" Junhyung said with annoyed eyes. Gikwang smacked his lips and sighed.

"Well, I was just wondering if she was okay! A man was trying to hurt her earlier and I saved her." Gikwang said sitting back down in his seat.

Junhyung scrunched up his face in confusion and shot a look at Hyuna who was standing beside his grandma again. He sighed and glanced at Gikwang again.

 

A/N: Sorry I had to stop at such a weird spot.... :/ But at least they met..... XD

Hyuna is just.... paranoid and frightened of men now.... because of Joon...

But it'll get better, I hope! Sorry if it's a little boring.... :/ Please help support me still!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~