Fun Afternoon

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Junhyung and Hyuna walked down the Amusement Park with a cotton candy in their hands. They talked amongst themselves and laughed at things they saw that were funny to them.

 

"Yah! Let's play this game!!" Hyuna yelled walking to a game where you had to shoot the gun to the middle target in order to win a prize.

Junhyung handed the owner some money, but Hyuna told him to only play.

"You're not playing?" He asked her. "I can't shoot. See how good you are." She told him. He chuckled and scoffed.

"I'm the pro at shooting..." he told her.

 

 

Hyuna and Junhyung walked away from the game sadly with no win.

"I thought you said you were a pro?" She asked sadly. He smacked his lips and sighed. "Don't worry. I'll get you something better." He told her. She scoffed and glanced at him, fiddling with her fingers.

 

"OH! Yong Junhyung! We should go ride that ride!" Hyuna yelled at him, tugging onto his sleeve. He glanced at her then at the ride and laughed out loud.

"The Merry-Go-Round? Kim Hyuna-ah, are you still a child?" He asked. She looked at him and gasped. "Yah! The Merry-Go-Round is for EVERYONE!" She told him. He scoffed and looked away.

"No. Let's go on a different one..." he told her. She pouted and placed her chin against her chest, peering up at him with the most adorable look that made Junhyung scoff in defeat.

"Fine... but I get the lion." He told her walking in. "I get the PANDA!!" Hyuna yelled climbing on beside his'. She glanced at him and chuckled cutely, making him chuckle back.

"Hold on tight." She told him. "Yeah, like I'm gonna fall." He told her sarcastically but in his lips and looked away.

 

After they were done, they got off and continued walking around the park, watching all the different type of animals that were there.

"Wah! Look at this fox!" Hyuna said looking at him who looked down at her with a smile. "Junhyung-ah, let's go swim with dolphins one day." She asked him. He looked down at her and chuckled.

"Why?" He asked. "Because... it's cute and romantic..." she told him. He nodded and placed a hand behind her back, leading her elsewhere.

 

They stood beside a big pool and Hyuna screamed when she touched the shark's fin while it swam by. She turned away and bumped into Junhyung's side, gently wrapping her arms around his waist.

He tensed up but just went with it because he really like the feeling of having skinships with her.

She laughed and looked up at him with her smiling eyes that made him freeze for a bit. He smiled and looked at her but she already turned back to look at the shark.

"Hey, let's go over there." Junhyung said, then because their hands were brushing against each other, Hyuna thought he was gonna hold her hand, so she intertwined their fingers together.

Junhyung widened his eyes and looked at her with shock then held her hand back and headed off.

He felt butterflies in his heart and he felt his face burning with nervousness. A sensation that made him feel weird.

He wasn't supposed to be feeling this way towards her, but why couldn't his heart stop beating fast everytime Hyuna's around?

 

"Yong Junhyung, doesn't it seem like it's gonna rain?" Hyuna asked with worry, looking up at the dark sky with grey clouds moving in. "Yeah, maybe we should get going?" He said then they walked back to Junhyung's motorcycle.

"Your hand's so soft." Hyuna told him rubbing her thumb against his hand. He looked down at her and smiled. "People said I've got rough hands." He told her.

"Ani.... not for me..." she said hold his hand with both of hers. He rubbed her cheek with his free hand and gently pinched it. She chuckled and slouched her shoulders, placing her chin against his arm.

 

Junhyung looked over and saw a trashcan along the way. He looked at Hyuna and smiled.

"Hey, wait here for me. I need to throw something away." He told her releasing her hand. She smiled with a nod and watched as he walked off.

 

Hyuna looked to the side and saw a little boy piggy backing a little girl. She chuckled at the cuteness and watched as they turned the corner.

Junhyung walked back and saw what she was looking at. He smiled and bent down in front of her, patting his back and glancing back.

"Climb on Pika-Hyuna..." he said with a smile. She scoffed and bent down, wrapping her arms around his shoulders while he wrapped his arms around her legs, wrapping it around his waist.

He grunted and stood up while she shrieked a little and kicked her feet all over the place.

"Yah! You're gonna make me stumble and fall." He told her with a laugh. "GOOD!" She said then relaxed herself behind him. He sighed and walked off.

 

Once they got to his motorcycle, he released her gently and stood back up.

"Here," he said pulling Hyuna's hood over her head. "Just incase it rains." He told her then put his helmet on after giving her's to her. Hyuna smiled and put hers on as well, getting on behind Junhyung.

"Ready?" He asked her. She wrapped her arms around his waist and chuckled. "Yeah," she said then he drove off.

 

A/N: Sorry it's such a short chapter... but at least it was fun and cute, right???? XD

I just HAD to update because Block-B's new video "Be the Light" was just too amazing!

My feels are all over the place and I can't even say how happy I am that they're back...

Please show your love and support for Block-B and Seven Seasons

"Be the Light"

Thank you everyone!! Another chapter on Wednesday okay?!! BYE YEOM!! <3

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BYE YEOM!!~~~~~