All Well

Because You Said, "I Love You"

The next morning, the boys walked towards the front of the Hospital with happiness that they were going to meet Junhyung.

----------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yah, are you hungry?" Hyuna asked Junhyung, wiping his face with a towel in her hand. He shook his head and smiled at her, sitting up on the bed while it was lifting up.

 

Hyuna stopped the machine from going up any further and turned around to go put the towel away, but Junhyung pulled the back of her shirt, making her stop.

 

"Yah," she said with a chuckle, holding his hand so he'd let go of her shirt. He smiled and placed his hand on her waist.

 

"Come here..." he told her. She widened her eyes and in her lips, looking around nervously.

 

"What?" She asked taking a step towards him. He smiled and used his hand to pull her closer and faster. She chuckled and stood beside his bed while he pushed her upper body on top of his'.

 

"Yah, stop before people come in and sees." She told him. He just looked at her and smiled rubbing her cheeks gently.

 

"I miss you." He told her. Her eyes softened and she looked down nervously, fiddling with his shirt with her cheeks turning pink.

He noticed and chuckled, moving a strand of her hair away from her face.

 

"Come a little closer to me..." he told her. She looked at him and widened her eyes. "We're already so close..." she told him.

 

Suddenly, Junhyung grunted and leaned forward, pressing his lips against Hyuna's.

 

Finally....

 

Hyuna closed her eyes and evidentally smiled, missing the touch of their lips together.

Junhyung smiled and nibbled on her lips gently, cupping her cheeks with his hand.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HYUNG!!!! HYUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoseob yelled loudly in the room with the other boys.

 

Junhyung and Hyuna gasped and looked at the door, seeing the boys laughing at them while Yoseob was screaming to himself like a little girl.

 

"Yah, are you a kid or something? Stop acting so immature." Doojoon said smacking Yoseob's arm then walking in and to Junhyung.

 

"Hyung..." Junhyung called him. "Hey man... how is it going?" Doojoon asked. "The Doctors came in earlier... and they said he'll be fine. Just a couple more days for some last check-up, and then he's good to go." Hyuna explained to Doojoon.

Doojoon nodded with relief and ruffled with Junhyung's hair gently.

 

"HYUNG!! YOU AND HYUNA!! YOU JUST KISSED!!!" Yoseob yelled again. "Yah! Just get over it! It's just a kiss!" Gikwang said walking in as well. Hyunseung and Dongwoon walked in and shook their heads.

 

"I'm the youngest and those things don't even bother me." Dongwoon said smirking at Yoseob who flinched.

 

"Yah, why are you looking at me like that?!" Yoseob said then ran to Hyuna.

 

"Hyuna-ah! I'm hungry!!" Yoseob said happily jumping.

 

"Yah-yah-yah!! You're STILL only talking about food?" Junhyung asked still a little weak. Hyuna chuckled and looked at Junhyung.

 

"I'll take them out for food. You're okay for a bit?" Hyuna asked him. He nodded and looked at the boys.

 

"Youguys go with her. I'll stay here with Junhyung." Doojoon said pushing the boys out the door.

 

"Yah, what's the matter?" Dongwoon asked with curiosity.

 

Junhyung watched as Hyuna left with the boys, and even though he didn't feel safe with her going out, he trusted the boys to be there for her.

 

Doojoon looked at him and exhaled, walking back to sit on the seat beside Junhyung's bed.

 

"What's up? What's with the face?" Junhyung asked knowing there was something bothering Doojoon's mind.

 

"I'm going to have to train someone else now..." Doojoon said with a sigh and sarcastic smack. Junhyung chuckled a little and sniffed. "I'm sorry..." he replied. Doojoon looked at him and chuckled, shaking his head.

 

"I'm just playing..." Doojoon said then looked down at his fingers, picking on it gently. Junhyung smacked his lips and looked at him with concern.

 

"Yah... what's wrong?" He asked. Doojoon glanced at Junhyung and scoffed, shaking his head. He in his lips and sighed through his nose.

 

After a bit of silence, Doojoon gave up on holding in his thoughts.

 

"Gayoon... is back...." Doojoon said. Junhyung widened his eyes and gasped. "What?!!"

==========================================

 

Hyuna walked in the streets with the boys to her sides.

 

"What do youguys want to eat?" She asked them. "Um... hamburger!!" Yoseob yelled excitedly, clinging onto Hyuna's arms.

 

"Yah, you know that if hyung was here, you'd have NO way near Hyuna, right?" Gikwang asked with a scoff. Yoseob clinged harder onto Hyuna's arm and scoffed back.

 

"I don't care! Hyung won't do anything!" Yoseob said then looked away. Hyuna laughed and looked at the boys.

 

"Yah... let's... go grab some hamburger." Hyuna said then led the boys towards a fast food.

==========================================

 

"Where did you see her?" Junhyung asked Doojoon who was looking down with shrugged shoulders. "Yesterday.... I stayed here until late... and then halmoni told us boys to go crash at yourguys' Hotel... and on my way back... I saw her..."

 

"Did she see you? Did she say anything?" Junhyung asked. Doojoon looked away and played with his hands, shrugging his shoulders again.

 

"I don't know... she was with a man." Doojoon said looking down. "A man? Yah, isn't she supposed to be faithful to you the past 3 years that you've been apart for?" Junhyung asked with disappointment.

 

Heo Gayoon. She was the man that Doojoon loved. The ONLY woman that he loved.

They got separated due to her studies, and ever since she left, the calls grew short... the text messages decreased... and Doojoon was worried about what happened between them.

But he always shrugged the feeling away and just thought to himself that she was just probably really busy.

==================================================

 

"Kim Hyuna...?"

 

Hyuna turned around with the boys beside her, in the fast food restaurant still, and gasped with excitement.

 

"YAH!! UNNIE!!!!" She yelled excitedly, running to give her long friend a hug.

 

"Wah, it's been so long!" Hyuna said happily.

 

The boys looked at the girl, and almost knew her. They tilted their head, but just acted like they've never seen her before.

 

"Oh, these are my friends..." Hyuna said pointing to the boys who looked up at her and introduced themselves to her one by one.

 

"Nice to meet you all... I'm Heo Gayoon." She introduced herself then looked at Hyuna again.

 

"Yah, what are you doing back already?" Hyuna asked her, scooting over so that Gayoon could sit down as well. "Oh, well, my grandma is in the hospital. And I'm here to STAY.. AND visit her." She said.

 

"Yah! You're FINALLY here to stay?!!" Hyuna asked excitedly. Gayoon nodded and smiled. "Yeah... it's been a long time." She said.

================================================

 

Doojoon walked out of the elevator to the Hospital and saw Hyuna and them back.

 

"Hyung, why are you here? Where's Junhyung?" Dongwoon asked. "Oh, they're having a checkup on him, so I decided to get some air for a bit." Doojoon told them.

 

"Oh... we're gonna go up first then." Hyunseung said.

 

"Yoon Doojoon...?"

 

Doojoon looked behind Hyuna and them and widened his eyes when he laid eyes on Gayoon.

 

A/N: SO!! DooYoon HAS to be in the story!! Kekeke... but they won't be funny anymore like the in my previous Junah ft. Dooyoon story!! They'll be more mature and... sad-ish?? :/

But please leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~