I Need You

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Doojoon and Gayoon walked together awkwardly outside in silence and glanced at each other every now and then.

 

"How have you been?" He finally asked. She looked at him and nodded. "Good... how about you?" She asked. He glanced at her and smiled with a nod.

 

"Good, good..." he mumbled then in his lips.

 

 

"Schools good too...?" He asked her. She in her lips and nodded.

 

"Good... but... I'm not going back anymore..." she said. Doojoon shot a look at Gayoon and widened his eyes.

 

"What...?" He asked shocked. They both stopped walking and stood across from each other, facing each other with their eyes never leaving the other.

 

"I'm going to live here now... with my halmoni..." she said with a smile, pointing behind her as if her grandma was there.

 

Doojoon was happy. Really happy on the inside.... but he didn't know if she still loved her like the past. He didn't know if their relationship was still the same as before.

He just smiled and chuckled a little.

 

"I have to.... take care of her... because I'm all she has left..." Gayoon added, looking down. Doojoon looked down and smiled with a short nod.

 

"That's good... that's really good..." he said then glanced at her.

============================================

 

Junhyung was put back into his original room after his check up and the boys surrounded him with hamburger bags in their hands.

 

"Hyung!! Hyuna bought us HAMBURGERS!!" Yoseob yelled excitedly, jumping from the side.

 

"Yah, why are you wasting Hyuna's money?" Junhyung spoke weakly in his bed. Hyuna smacked her lips and rubbed his arm. "It's okay..." she told him.

 

"Omo, I'm hungry. I'm going to eat this now." Yoseob and Dongwoon said then went to sit by the side and ate it.

 

"Are you hungry too? I got you some food too." Hyuna said taking out his food from a bag beside her. Junhyung sighed and grunted with slight pain, trying to sit perfectly on his seat.

 

Hyuna glanced at him and smiled then pulled the tray setter up on Junhyung's lap.

 

She placed some porridge on there and put some extra side dishes on there incase he wanted some.

 

Junhyung watched as she sat back down and scrunched up his face.

 

"Where's YOUR food?" He asked her. She looked at him and smiled. "Um... I'm not hungry..." she told him. He sighed and glared at the boys who widened their eyes with shock.

 

"I tried getting her something, but she wouldn't let. I was going to pay for her too!!" Hyunseung said with shocked eyes.

Junhyung scoffed and looked away. He looked at Hyuna and smacked his lips.

 

"Eat with me." He told her. She shook her head and chuckled nervously. "It's okay. I'm not hu-

"Yah..." he said sharply. Hyuna widened her eyes and nodded her head, digging in and stuffing food in .

================================================

 

Doojoon and Gayoon sat beside each other at a bench near the Hospital and looked at the ground awkwardly still.

 

Gayoon coughed and looked away, standing up and looking at Doojoon.

 

"I should probably get back to my grandma..." she told him. He glanced at her and looked away.

 

"Aren't you going to explain yourself?" He asked closing his eyes. She shot a look at him and looked down.

 

"Why did you stop texting me? Why did you stop answering my calls...? Every letter I sent were sent back... Why?" He asked calmly.

 

Gayoon started tearing. She rubbed her neck and watched as he stood up to face her, his eyes softening from her teary eyes.

 

"I'm sorry..." she said looking down. "Give me a better reason..." he asked her again. She shook her head and bit her lips, a tear dropping her eyes.

 

"Why are you crying?" He asked, hating to see tears fall from her face.

He knew she wouldn't cry easily. She was a strong person. If she were to cry, then it must be something really bad to make her able to shed tears.

 

"I have to go." She said turning away, but Doojoon moved a step in front of her and stopped her. She took a deep breath and bit her lips with frustration.

 

"Talk to me..." he told her gently. "Just pl-

 

"I wanted to. I wanted to call you so much. I wanted to see you so much.. but we were so far apart. Even if I wanted to see you... even if I wanted you to come hug me to sleep... even if I missed you, we're cities apar-

"I could just come to you!! That's not a problem to me!" He told her, hating that that was the only reason why she ignored him the whole 3 years they were apart.

 

"We made a promise we wouldn't let distance get into us." He told her.

 

"Jiyoon died..." she said crying harder now.

 

Doojoon widened his eyes and froze.

 

"Jiyoonie... she died... and I didn't know what to do. I was alone. I was scared. I was lonely. I needed you... but you couldn't come to me." She told him.

 

Doojoon looked down and remembered that day when she called him, but he was getting ready to go to surgery for his injury he got through boxing.

He exhaled and took a deep breath.

 

"I missed you so much. You had no idea. I was going crazy..." she cried. Doojoon felt so guilty. If only he took her call first before going into surgery.

 

He could have... but then he didn't want to worry her and have to tell her that he was going into surgery. Therefore, he didn't pick up her call.

 

 

Gayoon huffed and wiped her tears away and turned around to walk away, but Doojoon twined their fingers together with his head down.

She stopped walking and looked down at their hands.

 

"I need you right now... I really need you right now..." he told her silently.

 

Gayoon took a deep breath and sniffed in the remaining of her tears. She turned around and faced him again.

 

He was in pain... she could see it through him.....

 

Gayoon. She was the only person that could see right through Doojoon. No one else could but her.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you..." she said fiddling with his fingers that were in hers'.

 

Doojoon took a step towards her and rested his forehead on her shoulder while his head leaned towards the crook of her neck.

 

"I need you... I need you..." he told her through his cracked voice.

 

Even though she had to think about it, her arms evidentally went around his shoulders and she pulled him into a hug.

 

Through the sound of his voice, she knew he was in pain. She knew he needed someone. She knew he had no one else.

 

Doojoon closed his eyes and felt so relaxed in her embrace. Tears fell down his eyes, and he didn't know if they were tears of missing her, or if he was just going through so much.

 

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him, feeling so complete and warm with her in his arms again.

 

After 3 years of being away from each other, they're now finally able to be together again.

 

A/N: Aw!! I wanted a Dooyoon chapter... kekeke... and some Junah love!! Kekeke...

I hope you all loved this chapter!! Kekeke... I'll try to update another chapter soon!!

Welcome new subs and thanks for all your love and support!! I won't let you down!

And yerobun!! I have a new chingu on AFF, and he's my saeng... kekeke...

But he just wrote his FIRST oneshot!! KYAAAA!!!!! It's NOT about romance...

IT's more of revenge and gang rivals and everything... 

PLEASE, PLEASE, when you have time, PLEASE go check it out!!

I'll REALLY appreciate it!! He's just a brand new starter, and I would really love it if my friends and youguys, who've written and read and had more experience, would help him with me... just show some support and let him know what he needs to improve on or something would be nice...

I just want other people to give him advices as well other than myself  >.<

But his story is called "Revenge" and it's on B2ST and Teen Top as rival gangs trying to revenge on each other...

He may not be the best, but we weren't the best when he first started too, right??

Well, at least I wasn't.... >.< But please help him, okay? I'll love you all alot!!!!! ^_^

Just click on the title to read it, okay? Thank you so much!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~