Worry

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Hyuna cried and sobbed her eyes out as she held Junhyung's hand while he was being taken away by the Doctors and nurses.

 

"Junhyung... Junhyung-ah..." she huffed. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Hyuna.

 

He looked so weak, she hated seeing him like that. He forced out a smile and pressed onto Hyuna's hands.

Hyuna stopped moving and she released his hand. She watched as they took him into surgery and just stood frozen.

 

"How can he still smile to me? When he's going through so much pain... he still smiled at me... why?"

 

Hyuna hated herself. Because of her, Junhyung got hurt. Because of her, he was forcing himself to smile to let her know he's okay.

She should have been the one to take the bullet, but he took it. He took it for her. Because of all her wrongdoings, he took the bullet.

If she didn't meet him, if she didn't meet Junhyung, he wouldn't be in the situation he is right now. He'd probably be in a boxing match, or hanging out with his boys and halmoni.

But no. Because of her... because of her, he got shot.

She started shaking. She was in so much fear, she didn't know what to do anymore but shake from fright.

She bent down to her knees and started crying even more.

========================================

 

Doojoon and the boys cuddled in their blankets and widened their eyes at the scary movie they were watching.

"Yah, I'm scared!!" Yoseob shrieked, covering half of his eyes when the intense background music came on.

 

Suddenly, Doojoon's cellphone rang, making everyone shake and scream with fear.

"YAH!!" Everyone yelled with relieve.

Doojoon laughed and got up, taking his cell phone in his hand and answering it.

"Doojoon speaking..." he said.

 

All the boys looked back at Doojoon when he turned silent.

"Yah, who is it?" Hyunseung asked annoyed.

 

"M-m-mwo? Mwodagoyeo?" Doojoon stuttered with shock written all over his face.

The boys turned to look at him with concern and stood up. Dongwoon went to turn on the lights and kept their eyes on Doojoon.

 

Without notice, Doojoon hung up and ran everywhere furiously. He grabbed his jacket and ran into his bedroom.

"JUNHYUNG GOT SHOT!! LET'S GO!!" Doojoon roared loudly. Everyone gasped and shocked was written all over their faces. They stumbled and quickly got ready, jamming themselves into Doojoon's car.

 

"What happened, hyung?" Gikwang asked worriedly. "DId Hyuna call you? Is she okay?" Yoseob asked worriedly.

"Joon got into a fight with Junhyung and Hyuna. Joon... he shot Junhyung..." Doojoon explained to them, rubbing his face furiously.

 

"WHAT?!!!" They all roared in unision.

 

"That !" Yoseob yelled loudly. "How's Junhyung?" Hyunseung asked. "No answer yet. Hyuna just called me. She's fine." Doojoon said then tried to focus on driving.

 

Even though Hyunseung was usually their driver, Doojoon was the only one that could still drive perfectly even if he was mad or angry.

If there was ever an emergency, Doojoon was the only one that could hold his anger back and make sure at least they get to the destination fine.

Whatever happens after that.... he'll deal with it...

===========================================

 

"Junhyung!! JUNHYUNG!!!" Halmoni cried running into the hospital. Hyuna stood up from her seat and couldn't dare to look at halmoni.

 

Hyuna... she was the cause for this. She was the reason why halmoni's one and only grandson got shot. How was she supposed to ever forgive herself?

 

"Hyuna!! Where's Junhyung?! He's okay, right? PLEASE tell me he's okay!!" Halmoni cried. Hyuna closed her eyes and felt so apologetic.

 

If she didn't come into their family. If halmoni didn't help her in the first place, she wouldn't have met halmoni... and she wouldn't have met Junhyung.

She regretted everything. She regretted meeting them and causing them so much pain that SHE, herself, should've gone through herself.

 

"I'm sorry halmoni... I'm sorry..." was all Hyuna could say. Halmoni cried and fell into Hyuna's arms.

======================================================

 

 

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!" Yoseob yelled with tears already forming in his eyes. He ran towards halmoni who was waiting by the side and went to hug halmoni.

 

"HALMONI!!!" Yoseob cried uncontrollably. The rest of the boys ran to halmoni and asked her if there were any news on Junhyung yet.

 

Doojoon looked around and saw no sign of Hyuna. He took a deep breath and walked around to find her while the boys surrounded halmoni and comforted her.

 

 

Hyuna cried and hurled herself up into a ball by the corner of a dark and designated room. She held her cell phone closely in front of her and huffed, covering herself with her arms.

 

Doojoon walked over and saw her from a little light that shone through the room. He exhaled and walked over to her side, sitting beside her.

 

FLASHBACK

"Hyung..." Junhyung called Doojoon when they were together on a rooftop, overlooking the scenery.

"What is it?" Doojoon asked with a scoff, opening a coke and handing it to Junhyung. Junhyung chuckled and took it, taking a sip before exhaling and smacking his lips.

 

"If... something was to ever happen to me..." Junhyung said looking down. Doojoon shot a look at him and widened his eyes.

"Will you protect Hyuna for me..." he continued. Doojoon looked away for a while and scoffed, smacking Junhyung's arm.

"Yah, are you crazy? Nothing will happen to you... I won't let anything happen to you." Doojoon said. "I know... but IF..." Junhyung said looking at Doojoon.

 

Doojoon looked at him and smiled, nodding his head.

 

"Yeah..."

 

"Promise me hyung..." Junhyung asked. Doojoon scoffed and exhaled, looking up into the sky.

 

"Yah, you think I'll go back on my words? Don't worry. I always keep my promises..." he said then Junhyung smiled at him thankfully.

END FLASHBACK

 

Hyuna looked up and looked back down when she saw Doojoon beside her.

 

"Doojoon oppa..." she called his name through huffs. He sighed and closed his eyes, leaning his head back against the wall.

 

"Don't cry..." he told her. "Junhyung doesn't like girls who cry." He added. Hyuna started crying even more. She covered her face and shook her head.

 

"It's all because of me... oppa... it's all because of me." She cried, shaking uncontrollably. Doojoon glanced at her and smacked his lips, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her towards him for a side hug.

 

Hyuna cried even more and felt like she didn't belong in that position. Everyone was so nice to her, but she was only causing pain for everyone.

 

She hated herself.

 

"I'm sor-r-ry... I'm sorry..." she repeated through whimpers. Doojoon sighed and patted her head that was on his chest, her hands placed on top of his knees.

 

"Don't talk about it." He told her.

 

He didn't want to be the one to comfort Hyuna. That was Junhyung's job. But because of their promise that day... he had to do this...

He patted her head and shushed Hyuna over and over again silently.

 

 

Yoseob and Dongwoon watched them from afar and widened their eyes at what Doojoon was doing to Hyuna. They looked at each other and sighed, walking away.

 

A/N: Erm... another chapter that I don't know what to say about.... :/

Ever since I heard and SAW that Troublemaker were coming back.... /sighs/ I don't even know...

I mean, I should support them, right....? But I can't... >.<

I don't know... MAYBE if they didn't have such ual chemistry, I THINK I can support them....

but all they have is ual chemistry!! WHY CUBE?!!!! WAE?!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong... I don't dislike Troublemaker or anything...

I just see them as brothers and sisters..... or am I the only one???!!!!! =.=

I don't know... especially from being a Junah shipper... I can't stand watching their videos...

I mean, I haven't even watched their first video "TroubleMaker" together yet!! >.<

I've only watched the Jokwon and Gain one... and the Hyunseung and Dongwoon one...

but I haven't watched the Hyunseung and Hyuna one... I can't watch them kiss... I JUST CAN'T!!!

YES! I know there were ones where they DIDN'T kiss... but STILL!!!!!

I JUST CAN'T!! I JUST CAN'T!!! OMO!! I'm too bad, right?!! I mean... I miss "CHANGE"!!!!

I miss Junhyung and Hyuna together!! Why haven't Kanae created anymore Junah moments?!

I'm dying from Junah love!!! I was so sad and broken apart when I saw the photo teasers...

I was.... I was really frustrated and mad.... and as a Cube Stan, I should support them right??

Gosh, I don't even know... I hate myself for hating them, but..... I just can't... No... I just can't.

/SIGHS/ I think I'm the only one feeling this way though... I should be shipping them together...? I guess..???

But NO... I just can't... I mean, as brothers and sisters, YES! But as a couple that should have many babies together?? No... >.< I JUST CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only person that I will hand Hyuna over to (IF NOT JUNHYUNG) is Doojoon and Zico...

Junhyung and Doojoon are like TOTAL BROTHERS... NO DOUBT! And even though Junhyung and Hyuna NEVER gets to be together, I know I can trust on Doojoon to watch over her and be there for her..... and Gayoon... >.< Kekeke... I don't even know what I'm saying... OH!!

And Junhyung and Zico are like TOTAL FRIENDS... NO DOUBT! And I love ZIco and Hyuna together.. so if Junah /sighs/ aren't together, Zico is the ONLY other person I'll ship her with...

But I just can't accept TroubleMaker as a couple other than brothers and sisters....... >.< I just can't!!! I know I might get many haters from this...... but I just can't.... And I should put this on a Blog instead of HERE... but I can't either because I'm probably going to get many haterz..... But I just can't...

So please forgive me, all you TroubleMakers!! I just can't.... No..... final answer......

2Hyun are forever only brother and sister to me.......... so please forgive me, you 2hyun shippers!! :'(

 

Well, I hope you all love this update though.... I'm still suffering from sadness.... =.=

But until Monday, have a nice weekend everyone!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!!! PYONG!!~~~