Obstacles

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Junhyung and Hyuna walked down the streets with their hands in each other's. They looked up at the dark sky and sighed, rubbing her arms gently.

 

"Yong Junhyung..." she called his name. He looked down at her and smiled. "What is it?" He asked. She formed a bubble in and smacked her lips.

"How many.... ex-girlriends do you have?" She asked him. He shot another look at her and in his lips. He exhaled and looked into the sky.

 

"Uh..." he said scratching the back of his neck. She chuckled and looked at him. "If you don't want to talk about it, it's okay... I just wanted to know." She said looking down.

Junhyung looked down at her and smiled.

 

"I had too many to count." He said. She gasped and stopped her walk, looking at him. "Yah! What?!! Too many to count? You're serious?" She asked. He chuckled when she slapped his arm and released his hand.

 

"I don't even have TWO!!" She yelled at him. He laughed and backed away from him. "Liar! EVERYONE has at LEAST one." He said.

 

"But my first one was only for two days, so it doesn't count!" She yelled with shock. "What do you mean it doesn't count? You dated, so of course it counts!" He told her.

 

"But it was only two days, so it doesn't count." She said then took two steps back. Junhyung took her hands and pulled her towards him.

 

"Come here." He said tilting his head back. She chuckled and took a step towards him nervously.

 

"What is it?" She asked looking around. Junhyung released her hands when she was in front of him and cupped her cheeks instead.

 

She looked at him and closed her eyes, looking down. He smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead. She opened her eyes and looked up at him with shock.

He looked down at her and smiled, rubbing his thumb against her cheeks. She slouched her shoulders and he leaned his head down towards hers'.

 

"Kim Hyuna..." he calld her name. She widened her eyes and looked up at him. He gently his lips and that made her widen her eyes with a tense feeling.

 

"Yong Junhyung......" she stuttered.

 

"I need to tell you something. Something I've never said to anyone before." He whispered to her, his breath touching her lips. She closed her eyes and flashbacks of their kiss the other day ran through her mind.

 

"U-u-uh? Oh? What is it?" She mumbled nervously, trying to keep her eyes opened. He smiled at her and rubbed her earlobe with his fingers.

 

"I love you. He's going to say it... right? I love you... Yong Junhyung... loves Kim Hyuna..." She thought to herself with excitement.

 

"You... Kim Hyuna...." he finally spoke. "You're a pig." He told her. Hyuna widened her eyes and gasped, backing away from him.

 

"YAH! YONG JUNHYUNG!!" She yelled angrilly. He laughed and covered himself, turning away from Hyuna.

 

"Yah, I'm just playing..." he told her. She continued yelling and slapping his arm while he ran away from her.

=================================================

 

"Yah, I miss Hyuna..." Yoseob pouted sitting on the couch in Doojoon's living room.

 

They boys decided to crash at Doojoon's place and watch some movies and chat about things.

 

"Yah, you're not the only one." Gikwang said crossing his arms in front of him. Dongwoon smacked his lips and went to Doojoon.

 

"Hyung... do you... by chance have any snacks?" He asked. Doojoon looked at him and scoffed with a slight chuckle. "Yah, is that all you think about?" Doojoon asked then went to grab some from the cupboards.

 

"Yah!! Hyung!! Should we go visit them!!!" Yoseob asked excitedly, standing up from his seat. "OH!! Let's GO!! Hyungseung! TAKE US!!!" Gikwang asked. Hyunseung shifted in his seat and put his book away.

 

"Yah, I'm tired. Let them have their own free time. Why are you two ALWAYS getting in their way?!" Hyunseung asked with irritance.

 

"Hyunseung-ah! Why are you acting like that?!" Yoseob asked angrilly. "Yah, stop arguing! Movie's on!" Doojoon said throwing Dongwoon some snacks and sitting beside him. He grunted and played the movie.

========================================

 

"So, Yong Junhyung was a player?" Hyuna asked laughing again. She nodded her head and walked in front of Junhyung, covering . He sighed and slowly followed her.

 

"Yah, I was experiencing love." He told her. She turned around and walked backwards while looking at him.

 

"Experiencing love?" She laughed again. "Yah, stop laughing at me! How is that funny?" He asked with widened eyes. She chuckled and turned around, skipping foreward, but she bumped into someone and fell down.

 

"Ahh!!" She yelled falling on her . Junhyung gasped and went to pick her up.

 

"Yah, are you okay?" He asked pulling her up. She looked at him with a pout and nodded, standing up.

 

 

"Well, well, well... what do we have here?"

 

Junhyung and Hyuna looked up and was faced with Joon. Lee Joon.

 

 

"Lee Joon?" Junhyung called his name. Hyuna widened her eyes with a gasp and grasped Junhyung's arm while he pushed her behind him.

 

"Aw... having a beautiful night out?" Joon asked with a smirk.

 

"What are you doing here?" Junhyung scowled with anger. Hyuna looked down and pressed herself against Junhyung's back, afraid of what's to happen.

Joon took a deep breath and glanced up at the sky, popping his knuckles.

 

"Well... I'm here... for Hyuna." He said, making Junhyung scrunch his face with concern.

 

"Well you're not getting her if I'm still standing here." Junhyung said, making Hyuna glance at him worriedly. Joon laughed and tilted his head back.

 

"Well, I guess we'll just have to make you fall then, huh?" Joon said with a smirk. Hyuna placed her hands on Junhyung's waist and grasped his shirt with fear, she didn't want to let go.

 

"Junhyung..." she mumbled his name with her voice shaking. Junhyung glanced back at her and held her hand in his'. "It's okay. I'm right here." He told her. Joon scoffed and shook his head.

 

"Not for long you're not. Not for long." He said then his boys surrounded Junhyung and Hyuna.

 

"Let us go!!!" Hyuna yelled at him. Joon placed his hands on his hips and smirked at her.

 

"Come to me then." He told her. "NO!!!" She yelled back. "You won't get her from me." Junhyung told Joon.

 

"If I don't get her, no one else can." Joon said shaking his head. Junhyung looked around and hissed at the people that were surrounding them.

He turned around and cupped shaking-Hyuna's cheeks into his hands. He looked into her eyes and made sure she looked at him as well.

 

"Once I fight with them, you run. Okay? And don't stop. Whatever happens, you just run."

 

"No. I won't run!!" She cried to him. "Hyuna! Listen to me!" He said making her face him again. She huffed and shook her head.

 

"No. Please don't tell me to run away." She said grabbing hold onto his arm. He placed their forehead together and shushed her.

 

"Kim Hyuna. Listen to me." He whispered to her sharply. She looked into his eyes and could see tears starting to form.

 

He was scared. No . He was scared that he wouldn't be able to protect Hyuna. Even though he said he would, he was scared that he'd be unable to protect her... he was scared that Hyuna would be in the hands of Joon... something he didn't want to happen.

 

"You're going to run. And after I'm done with them, I'll come to you. Okay? Take a taxi and drive ALL the way to halmoni. STAY with her, okay? I'll come there." He whispered to her. She shook her head but whimpered and looked down with closed eyes.

 

"Promise me you'll come back to me." She whispered to him. He closed his eyes and rubbed her temple. "Promise." He whispered to her.

 

 

"Aw... couple talk. How romantic? Are we done with all this ?" Joon interrupted them. Junhyung turned around and held Hyuna's hand tightly in his'.

 

"Don't you dare touch Hyuna." Junhyung roared with anger. Joon laughed and looked at his men, motioning his head towards Junhyung.

 

"Let's get the show on." Joon said then glared at Junhyung, smiling evilly.

 

 

One of the man ran to Junhyung and threw a punch to Junhyung's right jaw. Junhyung let Hyuna hold him and backed away, almost making Hyuna stumble and fall.

Junhyung threw a punch to the man's left jaw and sent him stumbling down.

Right after that, roars were heard and everyone started running towards Junhyung from all direction.

 

"HYUNA! RUNN!!!!!!!" He yelled running to tackle the men, bringing them down and beating them up. Hyuna gasped and cried, running away from Junhyung.

She sobbed and glanced back to see him, but he was being tackled down.

 

Suddenly, Hyuna stopped running. Even though her legs were moving as fast as they could, she was on the same spot.

 

What's  happening? Why aren't I moving?

 

"Nuh-uh-uh... YOU'RE not going anywhere."

 

Joon. Lee Joon.

 

Hyuna turned around and screamed with fear when she saw Joon. His arms were around her waist and they were hurting her because he was squeezing her stomach so much.

 

"JOON!! LET GO!! YONG JUNHYUNG!!!" She screamed with all her might.

 

"UGH!!" Junhyung grunted, receiving a punch to his stomach. He turned around at the sound of Hyuna's voice and felt like he was dying when he saw Hyuna in Joon's hands.

 

"HYUNA!" He yelled with his eyes only on Hyuna. He tried running to her, running to beat Joon up and kill him, but he couldn't.

 

"KIM HYUNA!!" He yelled angrilly, throwing continuous punches at Joon's men. He grunted with frustration and saw Joon trying to take Hyuna away, but she was struggling.

 

"Please Joon... please stop. PLEASE!" She pleaded him, bending down to her knees to stop him from taking her. He grunted and pulled her up, making her look at him.

 

"Come back to me. And I'll stop." He said with a smirk. Hyuna glared at him and grunted to free her hand. "NEVER!!" She yelled releasing one hand and throwing a punch to Joon's right cheek.

 

"UGH!" Joon grunted letting Hyuna go. She ran towards Junhyung and stumbled when he looked her way.

Joon smirked and took out his gun, aiming it towards Junhyung.

 

"HYUNA!!" Junhyung yelled loudly, seeing the gun. Hyuna glanced behind her and saw Joon with the gun, aiming right at Junhyung. She gasped and ran as fast as she could towards Junhyung.

 

**BAMM!!!!**

 

Hyuna stopped running and widened her eyes, a teardrop falling down.

 

**DUGUN DUGUN**

 

**DUGUN DUGUN**

 

"Why is my heart beating so fast?" She thought to herself silently, holding her breath that wouldn't come out.

 

Why does my breath feel so weak? My heart.... it's pounding so fast.... so fast, I can't breath right.....

Junhyung-ah.... what's going on?

 

 

A tear fell from Junhyung's eyes and in just two seconds, he smiled at Hyuna, letting her know that everything's gonna be okay.

He closed his eyes and exhaled, falling down to the cemented ground with blood coming out from his chest and back.

 

Hyuna widened her eyes and tried to breathe, but she found it hard. She shook her head and her eyes were filled with tears.

 

 

"YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyuna yelled loudly.

 

". LET'S GO!" Joon yelled out to his man, then they all ran away.

 

A/N: Omo, sorry I had to make Joon like that... >.< It's just... part of the story...

I mean, I WAS going to stop this chapter already at the part where Joon comes in...

Kekeke, but then I'm not THAT evil.... right........? Haha... so HERE IT IS!!!! Kekeke <3

So... what's gonna happen...? Omo... I will update soon!!! Please be pateint with me!

I'm like... getting SO intense with this story too!! Kekeke, pabo author!! Haha...

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~~