Anger

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Junhyung was in his small boxing room in the house, boxing the punching bag that was hanging at the corner.

Hyuna watched him through the door and slowly walked in, making him glance to look at her. She smiled and looked around.

 

"I can come in here, right?" She asked him. He nodded and smiled, taking his gloves off and setting it to the side. "Yeah, come ahead..." he said then went to sit down beside her.

"Why don't you just practice here if you have this small gym? Why go to the one you go to?" She asked looking around. He sighed and bit the corner of his lips gently.

"Well... this is smaller... and when I go to the one I go to, I get to be with my boys... and it's better..." he told her. She glanced at him and smiled, looking at the gloves in his hands.

 

"Here, give me these..." she said reaching over for the boxing gloves in his hands. He widened his eyes and gave it to her who set it on her lap.

She took out a permanent marker and turned away from Junhyung, writing something on it. He scoffed and tugged her shoulder back gently.

"Yah, what are you doing?" He asked peeking over. She chuckled and tugged her shoulder back. "Just wait... you'll see." She told him then continued writing things on it.

"Pika-Hyuna vs. Pika Jun!! And Pika-Hyuna WINS!!!" She wrote down and laughed silently to herself. She chuckled and turned it over, sticking a Pikachu sticker onto the boxing glove.

"You know, those might wear off after a while. Those are the gloves I take with me to my matches." He told her. "Good! It's for good luck then..." she said with a smile at him, then she turned back and jotted down some notes on the ending wrist part, so small she could barely see it.

She smiled to herself and jotted down: "Halmoni loves you!" on the side. She chuckled and handed it back to Junhyung who laughed out loud at all the writings and Pikachu stickers she put on there.

"Yah, how am I supposed to take this to my matches now?" He asked her. "It's for good luck!!" She whined to him. He looked at the drawing of him lifeless on the ground and her being a championship beside him with her feet on his chest and laughed out loud.

"Yah, you're exaggerating too much..." he joked. She scoffed and stood up, putting on some extra gloves on the side. She glared at Junhyung and started punching the sand bag with all her might.

No movement.

Hyuna pouted and looked over at Junhyung who was too busy looking over his boxing glove, he didn't notice Hyuna's failure. She smiled and-

"I saw that. No movement." He said with a sigh, looking up at her. She scrunched up her face and smacked her lips.

"You gotta try harder, Hyuna." He said shaking his head in disappointment, but then just let out a chuckle instead. She chuckled along with him and watched as he walked behind her.

Junhyung wrapped his arms around her waist, his mouth speaking right beside her ear, sending chills down her spine.

"You have to crouch your back a little, and keep your waist firm." He told her then fixed her shoulders. Hyuna nodded and stood there, listening to Junhyung fix her body correctly.

"Hands up high..." he told her, pulling her hands up to cover her face. She smiled and felt herself burning.

She didn't know if it was because the room was already stuffy itself, or if Junhyung was behind her..... so closely behind her.

She coughed and took a deep breath, getting her stance in control. Junhyung backed away from her and walked beside the sand bag, patting it gently.

"Okay... let's see what you got." He said with a smile. Hyuna glanced at him then looked at the sand bag with a smile.

"Why are you smiling? You're supposed to be angry." He told her with a chuckle. She laughed and covered . "What? I can't be happy?" She asked him. He shook his head and scratched his eye.

"You're supposed to think of this sand bag as your enemy... competitor.... someone you hate. Beat it up and hate it." He told her.

"Think of all the bad things that someone has done to you... and use that to gain your power. Just know how to control yourself." He added. Hyuna glanced at the punching bag and scrunched up her eyebrows.

Joon.

Lee Joon.

The person she hated the most in the world.

She closed her eyes and could feel as if the sand bag was Joon, looking at her, walking towards her with his hands ready to grab her and take her away.

She started getting angry, forgetting that Junhyung was beside her the whole time.

She had to take control this time. She can't just let Joon take control over her the whole time. She hates feeling so helpless and fragile. She wanted to stand up for herself as well.

She threw a punch at the sandbag and felt so relieved, she threw another one after another. She panted and screamed loudly, hoping that Joon was feeling all the punches.

"YOU JERK!!!" She yelled punching it as hard as she could.

All the times when Joon hurt her. All the times when he tried to touch her and take her away from the world, from their old world. She gasped and glared at the sand bag with hatred only.

That's it. Whenever she sees Joon again.... if he tries to touch her again... or hurt her.... she'll hurt him. She'll see him only as the sand bag she's punching and beat him up.

That's what she wished she could do. She wished she could give him the same pain that he gave her. She wanted him to feel everything.

Junhyung watched her and his lips, looking down.

He didn't mean for her to go all out, but the sand bag was definitely moving a lot now. More than before.

He wanted to stop her before she hurt herself..... but then he just let her continue punching the sand bag. Just so she could get all of her anger out.

Hyuna cried and wiped her tears at the same time while punching the sand bag. She huffed and threw her last punch before falling down and sobbing to herself.

Junhyung bent down to her level and touched her arm gently. She bent her knees up and her sat on her heels while her head was against her knees, hiden by her arms.

He patted her shoulder and smiled, wanting to pull her into a hug, but he didn't know if he had the permission to.

"See? The sand bag moved..." he joked around with her so that she'd smile. And eventually she did. She chuckled and looked up at him, smacking his chest playfully. He laughed and sat down, his legs stretched out to her sides, making her sit in between his legs.

He wiped her tears and smiled, placing his hands on her knees.

"Are you okay now?" He asked her, taking the boxing gloves off and placing it to the side. She nodded and sniffed.

"Now I know why you box." She said looking down. "Why?" He asked. "Because you can mentally beat the crap out of your enemies..." she said with a deep breath. Junhyung chuckled and gently rubbed her cheeks, smiling at her.

"Just know how to control yourself. Give them pain and make them suffer... don't kill them." He told her. She sighed and sat down on the ground now, leaning over to Junhyung's chest.

He widened his eyes and moved his hands to his sides when she slept on his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly.

"Please... let me sleep here for a bit." She asked of him. He looked down at her face and smiled, slowly wrapping his arms around her shoulders, rubbing her back gently.

She moved around and placed her head on his chest while he tried not to fall back. She sighed and closed her eyes, cuddling herself into a ball in his warm arms.

Hyuna listened to his heart beat and smiled comfortably. Such a soothing and calm heart beat, she wondered how he could forget the pain that everyone caused him.

He was a strong person. A strong person that she hoped she could become as well.

Just like Yong Junhyung. She hoped she could move on. Just like him.....

 

A/N: Well.... from anger, to sweetness...... SWEETNESS OVERLOAD!!! Kekekeke...

I think this chapter was... a little weird... but oh well... it's soemthing... kekeke.....

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~