Together

Because You Said, "I Love You"

"Yah, you wanna come help me?" Junhyung asked Hyuna who was just looking at her fingers at the kitchen table. She shot a look at him and walked over to him.

"What is it?" She asked him. He pointed to the empty rice cooker and smacked his lips. "There's no rice..." he told her.

"Oh, I'll make some then..." she told him then went to make some after pulling the sleeves of Junhyung's hoodie on her up. Junhyung smiled at her and chuckled childishly in his heart.

To him, it felt awkward but good to have a woman cooking with him. It made him feel like he was a husband that was helping his wife cook.

 

Not that they were a couple, let alone even friends?

 

Junhyung twitched from his imagination and in his lips, concentrating on tasting the soup he'd just made.

"Hmm.... is it okay?" He asked himself, trying to spread the taste in his mouth. Hyuna clicked the rice cooker on and looked at him.

"Here, let me try." She said walking towards him. Junhyung got a teaspoon and was going to feed her, but feeling awkward, he just handed the spoon to her.

"Uh, here...." he said with a smile. Hyuna smiled and took the spoon, sipping the juice into . She listened to the taste and nodded in agreement.

"This is good... you're pretty good." She said looking at him. "Well, what did I tell you? I'm a pro." He reminded her. She chuckled and went to fix the table since the food was almost finished.

 

"Is halmoni coming home yet?" She asked Junhyung while grabbing three plates over. He glanced at her and his finger that just tasted a meat.

"I don't know. I called her earlier, but she didn't pick up, so she's probably busier than I thought..." he told her. She pursed her lips together and nodded in understanding.

"Oh... so should we just eat first?" She asked. Junhyung nodded and brought over the last dish before sitting down across from Hyuna.

She put some rice into his bowl then put some into hers and picked up her chopstick, biting the tip with a smile on her face.

"This DOES look really good." She said eyeing the meat. He smiled at her and placed a piece of meat she was eyeing onto her plate.

"Here. Eat this to gain your strength back." He told her. She looked at the meat then at him and smiled, nodding her head. "Thanks... Junhyung." She said slowly then ate the meat.

 

 

"Hey," Junhyung called for her while she washed the dishes. She turned back to look at him and smiled.

"Hmm?" She asked. He walked over to stand beside her and scratched his neck gently. "Um... did you... wanna come with me tomorrow morning... to the gym? My boys are gonna be there as well, but I promise you they won't do anything to hurt you." He promised her.

Hyuna thought to herself for a while and smiled. She looked at him and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah... sure... I could use some techniques." She joked with him. Junhyung chuckled at her aeygo self and nodded his head. "Okay. I'll teach you some of my skills." He told her. She chuckled back and washed the dishes again.

"Okay..." she replied to him. He smiled at her happily then went to sit on the couch.

===================================

 

The next morning, Hyuna woke up and slipped on her skinny jean along with Junhyung's washed hoodie. She inhaled in the air from her balcony and stretched with her eyes closed. She spread her arms out wide and smiled happily, feeling like she was in Heaven.

 

"Good morning..." Junhyung spoke from his balcony. Hyuna gasped and widened her eyes when she heard him speak.

"Omo, yah, you scared me." She told him. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry... I tend to scare others a lot." He told her. She just chuckled and shook her head.

"Hey, you ready to go?" He asked her. She nodded then they both closed their balcony door and headed out of their bathrooms to the front door of the house.

 

"I bought you this yesterday..." Junhyung said handing her the helmet that she didn't notice from yesterday. Hyuna looked at it and smiled happily, rubbing her fingers over the small pikachu heads that were displayed all over the helmet.

"You seem to like Pikachu a lot... so I got this for you..." he told her with a smile. "It's pretty and cute..." she said with a whisper, smiling like a child. Junhyung looked at her and smiled as well, putting his helmet on.

"Come on, let's go." He told her. "Halmoni didn't come home yet?" She asked putting her helmet on. He sighed and shook his head. "Nope. She probably slept at a relatives. It's okay." He said then got on, starting the engine.

Hyuna in her lips and got on behind Junhyung, wrapping her arms around his waist comfortably. He smiled from her touch and glanced back at her.

"Ready?" He asked. She nodded through his back and smiled. "Yeah," she said then he drove off.

 

 

Once they got to the gym, Hyuna got off and Junhyung got off his motorcycle after her.

"Here." She said handing him her helmet. He locked them on his motorcycle and they walked over to the front foor.

She crossed her arms in front of her and glanced at him nervously as he turned the door knob. She sighed and scratched her head from above the hood that covered her head.

He glanced at her and smiled, opening the door. She could already hear the loud music that was being played along with the sound of grunts and groans and laughter from the boys' practices.

"Here, go in." Junhyung said motioning for her to go in first. She smiled at him and walked in, hiding herself by the little corner beside the door. He walked in after her and closed the door, looking at her with a smile.

"It's okay." He assured her. She in her lips then walked beside him towards the boys.

 

"HYUNG!! HYUNG!! Kim HYUNA!! KIM HYUNA!!!" Yoseob yelled running to them with worry. Junhyung glanced at Gikwang who wrapped an arm around Yoseob's neck, putting him into a headlock and ruffling with his hair.

"Yah, you're so cheerful today!" Gikwang said loudly then hugged Yoseob, whispering into his ear so only he and Yoseob could hear.

"Don't speak of it. Hyuna seems uncomfortable still."

Yoseob widened his eyes and looked at all the boys who were minding their own business.

Everyone knew about what happened at the mall the previous evening, but they didn't speak of it. Why would they? It's rude and they have manners.

 

"Hey Kim Hyuna! Hey hyung!" Dongwoon and Hyunseung waved to them from the ring, practicing their boxing skills.

Hyuna smiled nervously and gave them a slow wave while Junhyung just gave them a heads up and walked to Doojoon who was shirtless on the punching bag. Junhyung patted his back and smiled.

"Hey, put on a shirt. Kim Hyuna's here." Junhyung said. Doojoon widened his eyes and looked back, seeing Hyuna smile and conversing with Gikwang happily.

"Omo! My handsome body!" Doojoon said then quickly put his t-shirt on. Junhyung chuckled and walked over to Hyuna and Gikwang.

 

"Oh, so at least you're okay." Gikwang said with a warm smile. "Yeh..." she said. Gikwang saw Junhyung walking towards them and walked ahead. She looked at Junhyung and smiled.

"They're okay, right?" He asked her. She nodded and smiled. "Yeah... they're okay..." she replied back. He in his lips and looked around with a deep breath.

"Well... I don't know what you can do.... um..." he said looking at an extra punching bag by the corner.

"Did you... want to learn how to box?" He asked. Hyuna glanced at the punching bag he was looking at and chuckled. "Uh... I'm going to fail... miserably..." she said covering . Junhyung chuckled and shook his head.

"No. I'm sure you'll do fine. Come here..." he said then went to grab two pairs of boxing gloves: one for him and her.

"Here, let me help you." He said putting the gloves on her, strapping them on so they won't fall off her small hands. He put his on as well and went to the punching bag, positioning it neatly.

"Okay... so, let's see what kind of power you have within you..." Junhyung said, crossing his arms and waiting for Hyuna to start punching the bag. She looked at him and chuckled.

"I... I don't have any power within me..." she told him. "Come on. Just start punching." He told her punching the bag two times, making it fly far away only to bounce back on him.

He held the punching bag against his body and glanced at Hyuna who widened her eyes at the amazingly power he had. She nodded her head and walked ahead, punching the bag twice as well.

"Pretty.... pretty good... if only the punching bag will move." Junhyung joked seeing no movement whatsoever. She laughed and covered , slightly punching his arm playfully.

"Yah! I told you I don't have any strength!" She told him. He chuckled and took a step back, walking ahead again to the punching bag.

 

"Youguys think what I'M thinking?" Doojoon asked with a raised eyebrow as all the boys sat in front of the boxing ring, watching Junhyung and Hyuna boxing the punching bag together.

"I think... there's something going on." Gikwang said nodding his head. Everyone looked at him and caused him to lean back with confusion.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" Hyunseung said irritated. Gikwang widened his eyes and scoffed, looking away.

"Hyung looks weird like that..." Yoseob said with his lips pursed out. "What?" Doojoon asked.

"Yeah, I see it too... so happy... and he has a different aura with him now." Dongwoon said.

All the boys nodded their head and went to do their own business when Doojoon patted their shoulders and left to grab a jump rope.

 

A/N: Aw!!! Cute Junah moment!! AGAIN!!! Kekekeke... CUTE CUTE!!! XD

Welcome new SUBS!! Youguys are ALL AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for all your love!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~