Worry

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Junhyung threw a punch to Chansung's left cheek and sent bloody Chansung to the ground, lifeless.

 

"OH! A KNOCKOUT!!!! And the Championship Winner REMAINS THE SAME!!!!!" The host yelled walking up to hold Junhyung's arm up.

Junhyung was panting and he had blood mixed with sweat over his face. Doojoon and them cheered for him loudly and jumped into the ring, jumping for joy beside Junhyung as usual.

 

"YEAH!! Hyung is the BEST!!!!" Dongwoon yelled loudly with the other boys.

 

"Hey, good job man..." Chansung said walking over to Junhyung with a towel spread over his shoulders and back. Junhyung nodded with a smile and shook Chansung's hand.

"Easy call man... you're not so bad yourself." Junhyung said. "Yeah, hope to see you again soon." Chansung said then left.

 

"Hyung! Let's go eat! I'm hungry!" Gikwang asked happily. Junhyung glanced at his phone and looked back up at Gikwang.

"Nah, youguys go ahead. Hyuna's home alone, so I'm gonna go back first." He said then left.

"Yah! It's always about Hyuna! Hyuna! HYUNA!!!!" Yoseob pouted. "Oh well, let's go eat. My treat!" Doojoon said leading the boys out.

================================================================

 

Hyuna cooked some food in the kitchen and looked at the clock across the room for the time: 10:25pm.

"Is he coming yet?" She mumbled to herself. She set the table and went to get the water from the fridge. She twitched when she heard the door knob opening with keys tingling.

She hid half of her body behind the fridge door, afraid of burgulars since she was home alone.

 

"Kim Hyuna, I'm home..."

 

"Yong Junhyung...." she whispered his name with a deep and relieved breath. He walked over to the kitchen and smiled when he saw her.

 

"Oh my GOODNESS!!! YOUR FACE!!!" Hyuna yelled in shock, seeing his face all busted up. He set his keys down and chuckled.

"I told you it gets pretty serious." He told her then narrowed his eyes when he saw a cut on Hyuna's cheeks along with a red hand-looking print on her cheek.

 

"Kim Hyuna... what happened?" He asked walking to her. She widened her eyes and put the water on the table, sitting down.

"Nothing... what are you talking about?" She asked with a confused smile. He pointed to her cheek and scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Oh, nothing! I just... noth-nothing... you're just seeing things. Come sit down and eat then I'll dress your wounds." She told him. He stood his ground and looked at her cheek with confusion and concern.

 

"Who slapped you?" He asked her angrilly. She shot a look at him and shook her head. "No one... why would you say that?" She asked.

Junhyung sighed and walked over to her tiredly. He cupped her left cheek with his hand, causing her to retrack and hiss in pain.

 

"And nothing happened?" He asked her again. She moved her cheek away from his hold and looked awar nervously.

 

"It must have been a girl... or a guy with long nails to have left a scar on your cheek." He told her. Hyuna fixed on a confused expression.

"Scar? There's a scar?" She asked heading to the bathroom. Junhyung followed her and took out the First-Aid Kit from the bathroom cupboard.

 

"Yah, how did it leave a mark? She's so strong." Hyuna mumbled with a hiss. "So it was a she?" He asked taking a small band-aid out and placing it over her scar. She blinked from his sudden touch and looked at him with shock.

 

"No. Well... she.... she said she was your girlfriend..." Hyuna told him. Junhyung scoffed and looked away.

 

"Choi Gina?" He mumbled her name with irritance.

============================================================

 

"CHOI GINA?!!!!!" Yoseob yelled loudly, standing in front of Hyuna in the gym the following morning. Junhyung sighed and ate a donut in his hand.

Gikwang and Yoseob sat beside Hyuna and everyone else sat around the donut box with Junhyung across from her.

"How DARE she touch you?!" Hyunseung yelled angrilly. "YEAH! She's HISTORY!! Decades ago!" Dongwoon yelled angrilly also. Hyuna just widened her eyes at them with confusion and in her lips.

"Yah, does it hurt?" Gikwang asked cupping Hyuna's face in his hands. Junhyung widened his eyes and reached over the table, pulling Gikwang's hand away from Hyuna's face.

 

"Ya-Yah! Don't touch her. Keep your hands to yourself. You're just gonna hurt her more." He said. Doojoon scoffed and leaned over to get a donut.

"Hyung, you look unmanly with those Pikachu band-aids... seriously..." Doojoon said taking a bite of his donut. Hyuna glanced at Junhyung and chuckled with her gaze on her fingers.

 

"Hyuna... whenever you go somewhere, call me and let me come pick you up so I can protect you." Dongwoon told her. "NO! ME too noona!!" Yoseob said patting his chest.

"Yah, yah, yah! Youguys worry about yourself. Junhyung hyung can protect her." Hyunseung said smirking at Junhyung who just chuckled and looked down, shaking his head.

 

"Yah, I need someone to protect me." Doojoon said finishing up his donut. Everyone just sat in silence, making Hyuna chuckle. Junhyung glanced at Hyuna and stood up.

 

"She's no one special Hyuna-ah... so don't worry about it. I'm sorry." He said then left to grab some boxing gloves. Hyuna looked up at him and in her lips.

 

"Hyuna-ah... that girl is nothing but trouble." Gikwang told her through a whisper so Junhyung wouldn't hear.

 

"She was Junhyung's old lover. But she totally changed into a once her family got rich. So Junhyung dumped her. Then once he got famous through boxing, EVERY girl that talked with hyung got a beating because she still consider herself his 'girlfriend'." Doojoon said with a disgusted look.

Hyuna looked at Doojoon then glanced at Junhyung who walked inside the boxing ring. She formed a bubble in and realized that he'd gone through a lot.

 

First, his parents' death... then now with a girl he used to care for a lot that had turned her back on him.

 

She took a deep breath and stood up, walking over to grab herself a pair of boxing gloves. She walked over to the ring and stood in front of Junhyung who was practicing his punches. He stopped and looked at her who was smiling happily in front of him.

 

"Yong Junhyung. I want to become a Professional Championship Boxer like you." She told him. He blurted out a laugh at her sentence and covered his mouth through the gloves.

"You have a LONG way to go, you know?" He told her. "Well, you better hurry and get me ready for the next match!!" She told him confidentally, jumping all over the place as if she was already a pro.

Junhyung laughed and shook his head, making her stop her jumping. He fixed his stance in front of her and kept his eyes on her.

 

"Here, stand like this." He told her. She looked at his stance then tried to copy him. He laughed at her and walked to her while taking his gloves off and throwing them to the side, taking her wrist in his hand.

 

"Your hands have to be up and protect your head so the opponent won't break your special features." He told her holding his hands up.

 

 

"Hyung seems to like her a lot... huh?" Gikwang asked the boys. They all nodded in agreement and watched as Junhyung and Hyuna laughed from her fails.

 

 

"Yah, yah, yah," Junhyung sounded, gently punching Hyuna's stomach. "AH!!" She screamed with a laugh, slouching her shoulders.

She turned her stomach away from him, making her back face him. He laughed and jumped in motion in the ring with his eyes on her.

"Come on Hyuna... you're not gonna become a professional championship boxer if you're running away like that." He told her. She laughed and faced him again, quickly throwing a punch to his arrm. He laughed and backed away.

"Why are you punching my arm? You're supposed to punch my stomach or face." He told her. She chuckled and held her stomach, walking towards him.

"Come on," he told her jumping in motion again.

 

"Hyung! We're gonna head out first!" Yoseob said then they chuckled and went out the front door.

 

Hyuna glanced at the boys and looked at Junhyung who was still looking at them as well. She chuckled and took advantage of him vulnerably and threw a punch to his left cheek, but what happened next caught her by surprise.

Junhyung moved in towards her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder while his leg crossed around her leg that was parallel to his', bending it and making her fall down.

She screamed and his upper body fell on top her upper body. He looked her in the eyes, their faces inches apart, and smiled while she panted with shock in front of him.

 

"I have very good reflexes." He told her. Her blank face looked into his beautiful eyes and she felt trapped in them. She glanced at his lips and felt her breathing getting hard.

 

Before she could take another breath, he moved away from her and got up, taking her wrist and pulling her up as well. Hyuna gulped and coughed, wiping her through the boxing gloves.

 

"Kim Hyuna-ah..." he called her name, taking his boxing gloves off. "Hmm?" She replied nervously. "Should we go on a date?" He asked.

Hyuna widened her eyes in shock and couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

 

 

A/N: AW!!!!! Junhyung just asked her on a DATE!!!!! XD /FAINTS/ Kekekekeke...

A fun date in the next chapter! Maybe a cliche date... but oh well...

I'll add a little spice to it... haha... please be patient for it okay?

Thanks for all your love! You'll be blessed!!!! ^_^