Happy Lunch

Because You Said, "I Love You"

The next morning, Hyuna woke up and looked around in her room with tiredness. She went to wash up and got back in her same clothes that belonged to Junhyung from the previous night.

She walked downstairs and took a deep breath, walking over to the kitchen where halmoni was at. She smiled when they caught each other's glance.

"Good morning Hyuna dear..." Halmoni said cooking some breakfast. "You're up early, halmoni..." Hyuna said with her morning voice cracking. Halmoni chuckled and smacked her lips.

"Well, I'm old. I guess it's a habit..." she said, causing Hyuna to smile. Hyuna walked over to help her cut some veggies after washing her hands.

"Oh, Hyuna dear... did you want to come with me later to Junhyung's gym? I need to bring him lunch." Halmoni said. Hyuna widened her eyes and bit her lips.

"Geunthae... I don't have any clothes... except for this..." Hyuna said. "Oh, don't worry about that. I had a maid go get you a pair earlier. Then after we give Junhyung and them lunch, we'll go get you some more, okay?" Halmoni said.

"Okay... thanks halmoni..." Hyuna said with a smile then they made breakfast.

=======================================

 

Sounds of punching bags were heard through the B2ST boys boxing and practicing their skills inside and outside the ring.

Hyunseung and Gikwang were goofing around in the ring, trying to box each other while Doojoon was doing some warmups before getting started.

Yoseob put on his Dr. Dre headphones and got himself doing some jump ropes in his tank top while Dongwoon was sitting by the side, reading a book intently.

Junhyung stood in front of a hanging punching bag and hit it continuously with sweat rolling off his head. His grey tank top was wet with sweat and his hair was messed up along with his sweaty legs under his black sweats.

He grunted and punched his gloves repeatedly with fierce hatred, glaring at the punching sand bag with pants.

 

"Yah, what's up with the band-aids..." Doojoon asked walking over to sit beside the punching bag that Junhyung was at. Junhyung stopped and scoffed, panting tiredly.

"Uh... we ran out.. and these were the only ones left..." he explained to Doojoon who just smacked his lips and scoffed.

"Yah, when's the next competition man?" Gikwang asked walking down the ring with Hyunseung. Junhyung laid his back flat on the cold rubber ground and rested an arm under his head for cushion.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, feeling tired his behind off while the boys surrounded him.

"Hyung, I heard that Block-B's Woo Zico wants to compete with you." Yoseob said sitting down with his back against the wall. "Well, it's his call..." Junhyung said getting up tiredly.

He took off his shirt and his muscles flexed as he walked towards the punching bag again. But suddenly the front door opened and all eyes turned over.

 

"Junhyung!! PUT ON A SHIRT!!" Halmoni yelled covering Hyuna's eyes. Hyuna gasped and widened her eyes at the 2 short second glances at Junhyung's body.

Junhyung smacked his lips and put his tank top back on, blushing a little since Hyuna saw his body.

The boys walked over and ran to halmoni with excited screams and words, making Hyuna scoot to the side with slight fear at the sweaty boys.

Junhyung glanced at Hyuna and noticed she was in a black hoodie along with a navy skinny jean and a pair of black converse. She looked simple but good.

Not that he cared......

He walked over to the crowd and pushed the boys back so Hyuna wouldn't be so afraid of them.

"Yah, give halmoni some room!" Junhyung said then all the boys walked back into a line behind him. They looked at Hyuna and bowed down with a smile.

"Oh? Hi! It's you again?" Gikwang said with a smile. "This is Kim Hyuna everyone... the new addition to our family." Halmoni told everyone.

"Yah, halmoni, you make it sound like she's Junhyung's wife or something..." Dongwoon said with a chuckle. Hyunseung smacked the back of his head when Hyuna and Junhyung shot a look at Dongwoon.

"Yah, you want to die?" Junhyung whispered with a death glare to Dongwoon who bit his lips in regret.

"Halmoni, what did you bring us?" Doojoon asked with a happy smile, trying to break the heated atmosphere. Hyuna smiled at Junhyung then looked at Doojoon then at halmoni.

"Lunch! Duh! Now let's go sit and eat! Hyuna and I cooked this WHOLE day we didn't even get to eat yet!" Halmoni told them.

"Oh! I got it!" Yoseob said preparing a table for them. Hyunseung brought over some pillow-looking cushion and they sat around it with smiles on their faces once halmoni and Hyuna started taking the food out.

Gikwang went to sit beside Hyuna while halmoni sat on the other side of her. Junhyung sat across from Hyuna and the rest just sat wherever, whilst Doojoon sat beside halmoni, as always.

Hyuna past out the bowl of rice and everyone filled their plates with the desired amounts. She looked at the delicious food and ate slowly, glancing at halmoni every now and then.

 

Suddenly, halmoni's cell phone started ringing in her pocket. She took it out and answered it.

"Hello?" She answered, listening to the other line. She hissed and smacked her lips in irritance.

"Are you serious? Aish... okay, I'll be there soon after I eat!" She yelled angrilly then hung up. Junhyung looked at her with concern but ignored it.

"Halmoni, what's up?" Doojoon asked, earning a glance from Hyuna. "Stupid employees don't know how to work. Got some complaints so I have to go deal with it." She said with a sigh.

Hyuna glanced at halmoni and in her lips, continuing her eating instead of listening to their conversation.

"Ah! JinJA!!!!!" Gikwang hissed in pain when he accidentally cut his finger with the bone he was eating. Everyone looked his way and smacked their lips carelessly.

"Yah, stop being a girl. Just on it." Hyunseung said then they all continued eating. Hyuna looked at him and reached over to her bag, pulling out a Pikachu Bandaid.

"Here, let me cover it." Hyuna said ripping the paper away. Junhyung glanced at her and the rice from the corner of his lips.

"Oh? A Pickachu band-aid? Hyung has that too.... did you fix his wounds?" Gikwang asked as Hyuna wrapped the band-aid around his finger. She looked at Gikwang and smiled, eating again.

"Yah, stop bothering people and just eat!" Junhyung said from across the table. Gikwang nodded and just continued eating while all the other boys chuckled silently.

 

After they were done eating, Hyuna walked with halmoni to the front door, but halmoni stopped and turned back to look at her with shock.

"Aiya... we're supposed to go shopping, aren't we?" She asked. Hyuna nodded and in her lips. "But, it's okay if you can't go. I'll just go back home." She said. Halmoni shook her head and sighed, looking behind Hyuna.

"Junhyung-ah!! Come here!" Halmoni yelled, then all of them walked over.

"What is it?' He asked putting his black hoodie on. Hyuna looked down and in her lips with a sigh out of her nose.

"Can you take Hyuna clothes shopping? I don't want her to always wear yours. Who knows what you boys do....." Halmoni said. Hyuna smacked her lips and tugged onto Halmoni's arm.

"Halmoni, it's okay... we can just go another time." She said glancing at the boys nervously. "It's okay dear. You don't have clothes." Halmoni said then looked at the boys, especially Junhyung.

"Take care of her, all right? And I MEAN IT!!!" She said with a serious look.

"It's okay, halmoni! Pretty girls should be protected!!" Gikwang said with a smile. Junhyung just scoffed and looked at Hyuna who was still uncomfortable with the boys.

"Are you okay with it... Kim Hyuna?" He asked her to make sure. She looked up at him then at all the silly boys who were so happy.

"It's okay Hyuna-ah... just remember what I told you yesterday about breakfast??" Halmoni said walking out. Hyuna chuckled a little and covered , waving bye to halmoni.

Junhyung froze for a slight second when he heard Hyuna chuckle. He didn't even know it, but Doojoon caught sight of it and just smirked, walking to grab their things.

 

"All right, let's go." Doojoon said throwing the boys their things. Hyuna glanced at Junhyung and in her lips, looking at the other boys nervously.

"Otay! I need to go shopping too!!" Dongwoon said getting his sports bag.

"Let's go." Junhyung said standing beside her, motioning for her to walk out the room.

 

A/N: Aw!! Hyuna and the boys out for shopping... kekeke.. how will it go??

Wait for my next chapter!! It'll be out SOON!!!! Thanks for all your love!!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! BYE YEOM!!!~~~~