Shy

Because You Said, "I Love You"

On the day of the boxing match, Junhyung got himself ready to leave the house for a morning warm-up with the boys at the gym, but Hyuna walked over to him with an apple in her hand.

"Yong Junhyung..." she called him. They both looked down gently, still nervous from the hug yesterday night, but Junhyung smiled and pushed it aside for a moment.

"What is it?" He asked gulping down his water. "Can I... come with? Yoseob wanted me to go see you... and I want to go too." She told him.

"Eh... I don't think you'll like it. It gets pretty wild. You won't like it." He told her. She pursed her lips together and nodded.

"Okay then... just call me before you go in." She told him then walked away. She fixed on a confused expression and ran up the stairs to her bedroom.

 

"Call her?" Junhyung mumbled then chuckled and left the house.

 

Hyuna looked out her window, seeing his motorcycle driving off and covered her face in embarrassment.

 

"Call ME? Did I just seriously tell him to call me?!!!" She asked herself. She covered her face with the palm of her hands and mentally smacked herself in the head.

"Oh my goodness, how SHAMEFUL!!!" She said then threw herself on her bed, sinking her head into her pillow.

"Hyuna-ah!!!" Halmoni called her name from downstairs. Hyuna stood up quickly and went downstairs to the living room.

"Halmoni!" Hyuna said happily. "You're not leaving with Junhyung?" Halmoni asked. Hyuna shook her head and smiled. "He wouldn't let me. Is something the matter?" She asked.

"Oh, well, I just got a call about some problems regarding our family business, so I won't be home for a few days. Make sure you let Junhyung know, okay?" She told Hyuna who nodded.

"You'll help me take care of him while I'm gone, right?" Halmoni added. "I'll... do my best. Take care of yourself then halmoni." Hyuna said then waited at the front door while a driver came to pick halmoni up.

Hyuna waved at her then closed the door once the car turned the corner.

================================================

 

Before the match started, Junhyung sat in his waiting room alone and took out his cell phone, thinking back to when Hyuna told him to call her. He sighed and dialed her number.

"Hello?" Hyuna's sleepy voice spoke on the other line. Junhyung chuckled and stood up. "Yah, Kim Hyuna... are you sleeping?" He asked.

"Oh, Yong Junhyung?" She said with a groan, shifting position on the couch in the living room.

"I"m about to go into the ring... so I gave you a call..." he told her. Hyuna opened her eyes and her heart felt warm that he actually remembered to call her before his match.

"Oh, is that so? Well, halmoni left again. She said she won't be back for a few days." She told him. Junhyung looked down and smacked his lips. "Oh, okay, that's fine." He said.

"I'll... I'll wait for you to come back before sleeping." She told him looking down. He smiled and looked up. "Okay, well, I'm up in 5 minutes..." he told her.

"Okay, well, take care then, okay? I'll see you in a bit." She told him blushing up a little. Junhyung smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, okay... call me if anything happens." He told her. "Yeah, be careful out there, okay? Bye." She said then quickly hung up with a large smile on her face.

Junhyung smiled happily to himself and rubbed his thumb across his phone screen. He turned around and gasped when he saw Doojoon and they boys behind him with curious looks on their faces.

"Was that Hyuna?!" Gikwang asked happily. "Is she COMING?!!!" Yoseob yelled jumping up and down. "She's not coming. I won't let her." Junhyung told them.

"Yah, hyung, why?" Yoseob whined. "Yah, stop whining to your hyung..." Hyunseung told the maknae.

"Yah, you ready for this?" Dongwoon asked Junhyung who nodded and put on his sweatshirt with his hood on.

"Hurry up and get out there..." Doojoon said massaging his shoulders. "Yeah! Let's go kick some BUTTS!!" Hyunseung yelled then they all chuckled and left to surround the ring, leaving Doojoon to walk with Junhyung.

Right when Junhyung walked out to the ring, every crowd and audience applauded and cheered loudly and happily for him.

 

 

 

Hyuna walked out of her bedroom and headed downstairs to see if there was anything to cook for Junhyung before he came back.

"Hmm? There's nothing..." she said then gathered her things and left to the store for groceries.

===============================================

"UGH!! Junhyung grunted when Chansung sent a painful smack to his left cheek. He stumbled back but charged forward again and tackled Chansung's waist, punching his stomach furiously.

"YONG JUNHYUNG!!! YONG JUNHYUNG!!!" His fans chanted loudly in the crowd.

"Get up Chansung!!" Wooyoung, Chansung's friend yelled outside of the ring.

=========================================

 

Hyuna got out of the bus and walked to the Super Market with her bag around her shoulder. She looked around cautiously and quickly grabbed the groceries she needed.

Once she paid for them, she walked back out and was about to head for the bus, but 3 unfamiliar girls stood in front of her with their arms crossed in front of them.

"So... this is her?" The tall and tan girl in the middle asked. "Yeah Gina unnie... this is Kim Hyuna all right." One of the girls said.

"Do I know you girls?" Hyuna asked confused.

The Gina girl scoffed and flipped her black, wavy hair back.

"You see..." she said in English then sighed. "There's something about you that I don't like." She added in Korean this time. Hyuna widened her eyes and in her lips with confusion.

"I don't know what youguys are talking about..." Hyuna said. Gina walked to her until their nose almost brushed against each other.

"Yong. Jun. Hyung. Name sound familiar?" Gina asked her with a raised eyebrow. "Oh? You know Yong Junhyung too?" Hyuna asked, scooting back a little. Gina scoffed back as well and scoffed.

"Know him?" Gina asked in English then switched back to Korean again. "I'm his girl." She said.

"Yong Junhyung doesn't have a girlfriend." Hyuna asked confused. "Well, sweetie, look at this face and remember it... because I'm his girlfriend." She said then was about to walk away, but Hyuna looked at her with curiousity.

"If you were Yong Junhyung's girlfriend, he would've told me about you. Halmoni too..." Hyuna told her. Gina turned around and tapped her high heels angrilly and furiously against the cemented floor.

"Well... Junhyung doesn't talk about you when he's with ME... at MY house... on MY bed..." Gina said with a smirk. Hyuna gasped with disgust.

"Yong Junhyung don't go for girls that talk like you. You're just his fan." She told Gina.

Gina narrowed her eyes and walked towards Hyuna, sending a hard slap across Hyuna's cheek. And because she was wearing a ring, she left a scar on Hyuna's cheek.

"Fan? Do I look like a fan?" Gina asked. Hyuna felt tears building up from the slap. She cupped her cheeks in her hand and glared at Gina.

 

"Even IF you're his girlfriend, shouldn't you show some respect to his friends?" Hyuna asked angrilly. "Friend... huh...?" She said then walked off.

Hyuna glared at her and walked off, hissing from the pain of Gina's slap. She felt her cheek numbing up, so she knew it was going to leave a mark.

 

A/N: Omo, MANY... or should I say ALL of you must hate Gina so much, right?????

Well..... I didn't mean to make her like this... but then.... she just came out like this...

Gorsh, I feel bad because I always make Gina the bad girl in my stories.... aigoo.... I mean, I love her....

it's just that her character and look matches the annoying people... ya know?? :/

So because this is ONLY a STORY!!!! Don't hate on her so much in reality, okay?? >.<

Also, I'm sorry for being gone so long!! Busy busy days!! =.= I hope you all like this chapter!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!~~~